• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Impeachment not about removal.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Upon leaving office, Trump will be the beneficiary of a number of taxpayer-financed benefits, all of which would be wiped out if he were successfully impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate.

Gone would be the $200,000 a year stipend.

Gone would be the $1 million a year travel budget.

Gone would be taxpayer subsidies to finance his office and staff.

Gone would be the pension for the spouse of the president.

Gone would be the lifetime of Secret Service protection.

Deny Trump millions in benefits
A vote for impeachment is a vote to take away the perks of Trump’s post-presidency life. A vote against impeachment is a vote to maintain them. This is the message. It is simple, direct and easy to digest. This isn’t complicated. This isn’t the Mueller report. Democrats need to force Republicans to make a decision and go on the record with it: Do they believe that after the insurrection Trump fomented, he deserves millions in taxpayer-funded benefits every year for the rest of his life? Impeachment isn’t about removing Trump from office. It’s about holding him accountable for inciting a domestic terrorist assault on our Capitital.

Impeach Trump so he won't get taxpayer millions after his presidency (usatoday.com)

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
He cannot be "convicted by the senate". Assuming Biden is actually taking over the WH on 1/20, then Trump would be a private citizen by the time the illegitimate senate could "convict". A private citizen cannot be impeached. This is just the leftists trying to have it both ways. They cannot continue claiming that Robinette is the president-elect AND that Don Trump has any chance of being impeached + removed from an office that they themselves claim he won't be occupying when such removal would necessarily occur.

To say nothing of the fact that Trump didn't commit the crime leftists accuse him of committing. None of this 25th or conviction crap is going to happen. This is all every bit as legitimate as the "Russian collusion" impeachment debacle. ...pure optics.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
To play devil's advocate, isn't Trump a billionaire anyway? What he would get sounds like pocket change both in terms for him and for what it would cost the U.S. Trillions of bailout dollars are being thrown from the helicopter so whatever amounts he would or wouldn't get seems insignificant.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
Impeaching Trump has nothing to do with any of that.

Jan 6th was obviously a repeat of the Reichstag fire with the Democrats cast as the nazis and Trump as the communists. I rather suspect that both groups were working hand in hand for the same master back in 1933, and I am reasonably confident the same is occurring here.

Impeaching Trump is all about eliminating opposition, clamping down on Trump supporters, and chilling free speech, protest and opposition.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He cannot be "convicted by the senate". Assuming Biden is actually taking over the WH on 1/20, then Trump would be a private citizen by the time the illegitimate senate could "convict". A private citizen cannot be impeached. This is just the leftists trying to have it both ways. They cannot continue claiming that Robinette is the president-elect AND that Don Trump has any chance of being impeached + removed from an office that they themselves claim he won't be occupying when such removal would necessarily occur.

To say nothing of the fact that Trump didn't commit the crime leftists accuse him of committing. None of this 25th or conviction crap is going to happen. This is all every bit as legitimate as the "Russian collusion" impeachment debacle. ...pure optics.
I tend to agree with you...It seems that legal scholars at odds to the legality of it, jury still out...Its never been done before like lots of Trump things, time will tell.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
To play devil's advocate, isn't Trump a billionaire anyway? What he would get sounds like pocket change both in terms for him and for what it would cost the U.S. Trillions of bailout dollars are being thrown from the helicopter so whatever amounts he would or wouldn't get seems insignificant.
Your right, but to average Joe 6 pack its an absolute fortune.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Doesn't matter, he will live in shame as the second worst President

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Doesn't matter, he will live in shame as the second worst President
Donald J Trump isn't even in the running for worst president, second worst president, or 30th worst president. Don't be ridiculous.

Woody Wilson should have been immediately hanged for treason. FDR? DEATH. Lincoln? DEATH. ...tyrants and traitors all.

In the modern era we have the POS shrubs. Gimme a break with this orange man hate...Trump hasn't done squat to deserve the visceral hatred aimed at him.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Donald J Trump isn't even in the running for worst president, second worst president, or 30th worst president. Don't be ridiculous.

Woody Wilson should have been immediately hanged for treason. FDR? DEATH. Lincoln? DEATH. ...tyrants and traitors all.

In the modern era we have the POS shrubs. Gimme a break with this orange man hate...Trump hasn't done squat to deserve the visceral hatred aimed at him.
We will disagree on this one...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
lol Sure. Trump hasn't done a damn thing to qualify him...your words are based upon your squishy feelings and not upon logic or reason.

#1 POS Traitor: Wilson signed the 16th and 17th Amendments BREAKING the Republic. He was a traitor. That's a fact. This is how the expansion of federalism and the constant grinding away of state's and American's rights really got going. America is not now, nor has it ever been a democracy, but it's simply not a Republic when the independent democracies themselves have no voice in the union...this is government 101. ...please feel free to tell me how I'm wrong.

#2 POS Traitor: FDR followed up Wilson's treason by ignoring the expiration of the federal reserve's 20 year charter and then robbing Americans via executive order while banning private ownership of gold. TRAITOR.

#3 POS Traitor: Lincoln suspended the Constitution and attacked Southern states for the lawful act of withdrawing from the Republic. This resulted in the deaths of 630,000 Americans...more than in all other wars in American history COMBINED. He was a traitor and should have been shot in the head sooner.

Feel free to explain to me how 45 comes even close to equaling any of these traitors in deed...we all know you won't, cuz you can't. Bring your ridiculous feels to a fact fight if it pleases you to signal your alleged virtue, but don't tell me your opinion is based on anything aside from your irrational hatred of a man that hasn't done shit to deserve all the hatred leftists constantly aim his direction.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
lol Sure. Trump hasn't done a damn thing to qualify him...your words are based upon your squishy feelings and not upon logic or reason.

#1 POS Traitor: Wilson signed the 16th and 17th Amendments BREAKING the Republic. He was a traitor. That's a fact. This is how the expansion of federalism and the constant grinding away of state's and American's rights really got going. America is not now, nor has it ever been a democracy, but it's simply not a Republic when the independent democracies themselves have no voice in the union...this is government 101. ...please feel free to tell me how I'm wrong.

#2 POS Traitor: FDR followed up Wilson's treason by ignoring the expiration of the federal reserve's 20 year charter and then robbing Americans via executive order while banning private ownership of gold. TRAITOR.

#3 POS Traitor: Lincoln suspended the Constitution and attacked Southern states for the lawful act of withdrawing from the Republic. This resulted in the deaths of 630,000 Americans...more than in all other wars in American history COMBINED. He was a traitor and should have been shot in the head sooner.

Feel free to explain to me how 45 comes even close to equaling any of these traitors in deed...we all know you won't, cuz you can't. Bring your ridiculous feels to a fact fight if it pleases you to signal your alleged virtue, but don't tell me your opinion is based on anything aside from your irrational hatred of a man that hasn't done shit to deserve all the hatred leftists constantly aim his direction.
This is all opinion, it doesn't make you wrong/right, or differing opinions wrong/right...opinions are just that!!

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That puts him number four...
Did I happen to mention the shrubs? ...I believe I did. I said also, I don't believe Trump is even in the top 30 worst presidents of all time. Reading truly is fundamental.

We can go on at this forever, but YOU said he(Trump) would go down through history as the 2ND WORST, and now you're backing off that claim and moving the goalposts. You're doing this because you personally dislike 45, and ya know? I don't give a shit if you dislike the man, he hasn't DONE squat to deserve all this hate. Of course you don't elaborate on how Trump has allegedly earned all the hate, but instead rely on insinuation and opinion.
This is all opinion, it doesn't make you wrong/right, or differing opinions wrong/right.
What I said about 28, 32, and 16 wasn't "opinion", it was fact. Debate the facts if you'd like to be proven wrong.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

And yet despite the actions of those so called “traitors” you still grew up in a country that enabled you to enjoy a quality of life that billions of humans that have come before us could only dream of.

.....oh the humanity.

RebelYell

Seeker
And yet despite the actions of those so called “traitors” you still grew up in a country that enabled you to enjoy a quality of life that billions of humans that have come before us could only dream of.

.....oh the humanity.
Ponzi schemes seem to work until they don't. Madoff was an evil crook. The fact that his investors were fat and happy for decades before it all fell apart doesn't make him any the less a crook. Surely you agree?

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That puts him number four...
Sir, I hear what your saying, but he had a proven track record of building us up as a people, cutting taxes the most in the entirety of our country, and working trade deals that benefited AMERICAN people and bolstered our economy to the highest level in our country's history. He is, in no way, a traitor to the people of this great country, the idea is simply ridiculous and testament to how gullible and foolish the people who watch the news are.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

.....oh the humanity.
More feely BS and not a trace of reason or logic. Those men were TRAITORS. You think because it took 161 years for the effects of Lincoln's TREASON to built upon by Wilson, FDR, and others that we should all just forget about it? No thanks. Ignoring our own history and how we got from there to here is willful ignorance.

The Constitution isn't difficult to read. A POTUS that subverts it or violates it is a TRAITOR and should be dealt with as such. "They all do it now", isn't much of a defense...it's merely enabling apathy.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
More from my friend, Mr. constitution:

Why they Must Impeach the President

Mr. Constitution <mr.constitution@itsyourconstitution.com>Add to Contacts
sent fromrsgsv.net
Sent:
Tue, 12 Jan, 2021 at 9:59 am

To forward this email, please use this link:
http://us15.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=07df8d5bca3ac270574760372&id=c554f0e489&e=b5cbfa6329
------------------------------------------

Most who know me would be surprised that I want them to impeach the President.

As I understand the proposal that is being passed around Congress right now, the impeachment is for the crime that he “incited a mob to storm the Capitol.” It has two prongs

1. He continued to falsely claim the election was rigged, thus whipping the crowd into a hysterical frenzy, and
2. Directed them to attack the capitol building and all within it.

If they bring that charge of Impeachment, then FINALLY, the President will get his day in court.

For months now, the President and his legal team have been trying to get a court to look at the evidence of a “rigged” election.

The impeachers have really only one piece of evidence showing an “incitement” – the video of his speeches at the rally Jan 6. You may have seen them. They were on twitter for about 15 seconds. I’m sure someone has recorded them. They have to present them as evidence.

And there will be videos of the storming of the Capitol. And there will be the people arrested. And there will be eyewitnesses of people at the rally and at the Capitol. They will testify who did the attack and who tried to stop them.

Finally, Trump and his supporters will get their day in court.

I don’t think Nancy Pelosi has the courage to allow all that to come out. I don’t think she will impeach. I wish she would.

The only way out of this is an airing of what really did happen. Then we all can LOOK at the evidence and decide for ourselves.

LOOKING is the primary – before any other – rights we have. Without it, there is no life, no liberty and forget about pursuit of happiness.

More detail is in the YOUR RIGHTS book.

“YOUR RIGHTS: What They are and How to Keep Them”
https://ItsYourConstitution.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07df8d5bca3ac270574760372&id=623cc37f0c&e=b5cbfa6329

John Chambers
Mr. Constitution
www.ItsYourConstitution.com

Sundays, 4pm Pacific, our study group is going through the Federalist Papers. Register here
https://ItsYourConstitution.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07df8d5bca3ac270574760372&id=f4295e1698&e=b5cbfa6329

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
More from my friend, Mr. constitution:

Why they Must Impeach the President
Mr. Constitution <mr.constitution@itsyourconstitution.com>Add to Contacts
sent fromrsgsv.net
Sent:
Tue, 12 Jan, 2021 at 9:59 am

To forward this email, please use this link:
http://us15.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=07df8d5bca3ac270574760372&id=c554f0e489&e=b5cbfa6329
------------------------------------------

Most who know me would be surprised that I want them to impeach the President.

As I understand the proposal that is being passed around Congress right now, the impeachment is for the crime that he “incited a mob to storm the Capitol.” It has two prongs

1. He continued to falsely claim the election was rigged, thus whipping the crowd into a hysterical frenzy, and
2. Directed them to attack the capitol building and all within it.

If they bring that charge of Impeachment, then FINALLY, the President will get his day in court.

For months now, the President and his legal team have been trying to get a court to look at the evidence of a “rigged” election.

The impeachers have really only one piece of evidence showing an “incitement” – the video of his speeches at the rally Jan 6. You may have seen them. They were on twitter for about 15 seconds. I’m sure someone has recorded them. They have to present them as evidence.

And there will be videos of the storming of the Capitol. And there will be the people arrested. And there will be eyewitnesses of people at the rally and at the Capitol. They will testify who did the attack and who tried to stop them.

Finally, Trump and his supporters will get their day in court.

I don’t think Nancy Pelosi has the courage to allow all that to come out. I don’t think she will impeach. I wish she would.

The only way out of this is an airing of what really did happen. Then we all can LOOK at the evidence and decide for ourselves.

LOOKING is the primary – before any other – rights we have. Without it, there is no life, no liberty and forget about pursuit of happiness.

More detail is in the YOUR RIGHTS book.

“YOUR RIGHTS: What They are and How to Keep Them”
https://ItsYourConstitution.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07df8d5bca3ac270574760372&id=623cc37f0c&e=b5cbfa6329

John Chambers
Mr. Constitution
www.ItsYourConstitution.com

Sundays, 4pm Pacific, our study group is going through the Federalist Papers. Register here
https://ItsYourConstitution.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07df8d5bca3ac270574760372&id=f4295e1698&e=b5cbfa6329
This bullshit needs to end now! No more silly impeachment crap. No more days in court. It's time to get this country back!!! No more hearing or investigations or silly committees. We're done with all that!

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This bullshit needs to end now! No more silly impeachment crap. No more days in court. It's time to get this country back!!! No more hearing or investigations or silly committees. We're done with all that!
Are inciting a gim riot?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Are inciting a gim riot?
I'm tired of being strung along by these freaks in Congress. 500+ weirdos ruining the lives of the rest of it. I'm sick of looking at them and hearing them!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm tired of being strung along by these freaks in Congress. 500+ weirdos ruining the lives of the rest of it. I'm sick of looking at them and hearing them!
BUT, if there is no Military Tribunals, this is the next best thing, as it would lead to a bunch more exposure & hopefully criminal punishment - OK, I can dream, can't I ??? :don't    know2::don't    know2:

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wow...so they want to deny him and his family Secret Service protection from all the loons out there. This after shit-stirring and claiming he’s to blame for freezing baby seals? That tells you right there their plan for him and family....and likely everybody else on their list.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
People with money can never have enough.

cameo

Silver Miner
Upon leaving office, Trump will be the beneficiary of a number of taxpayer-financed benefits, all of which would be wiped out if he were successfully impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate.

Gone would be the $200,000 a year stipend.

Gone would be the $1 million a year travel budget.

Gone would be taxpayer subsidies to finance his office and staff.

Gone would be the pension for the spouse of the president.

Gone would be the lifetime of Secret Service protection.

Deny Trump millions in benefits
A vote for impeachment is a vote to take away the perks of Trump’s post-presidency life. A vote against impeachment is a vote to maintain them. This is the message. It is simple, direct and easy to digest. This isn’t complicated. This isn’t the Mueller report. Democrats need to force Republicans to make a decision and go on the record with it: Do they believe that after the insurrection Trump fomented, he deserves millions in taxpayer-funded benefits every year for the rest of his life? Impeachment isn’t about removing Trump from office. It’s about holding him accountable for inciting a domestic terrorist assault on our Capitital.

Impeach Trump so he won't get taxpayer millions after his presidency (usatoday.com)
But you`re OK with GEORGE SOROS financing terrorism, burning, looting, murder and mayhem .......... and getting off scott free for no other reason than he`s a DEMONCRAT ?????????????

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This 2nd dog and pony impeachment is being initiated to weaponize the 14th Amendment(section 3) against the sitting POTUS. This section was originally added to punish former confederate politicians and prevent them from holding office in the United States. Nobody talks about S3 of the 14th Amendment...for a reason, but now the demonrats want to use it to attack the 45th president. Total BS.

1610489326633.png

If they can do this(they can't), then they can theoretically remove him from office AND prevent him from ever running for the office again. These people are snakes and traitors to the American people. The absolute hatred for this man is completely off the rails insane.

Never have we seen an allegedly outgoing president treated this way. It's disgusting and disrespectful, not only to Trump and his family, but the millions of Americans who voted for him. The more these sack of shit traitors attack MY PRESIDENT the more it pisses me off.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's all just theater to help take your mind off the stolen election.

Even Trump didn't bother to mention the stolen election in his speech at the Alamo today. Things are just winding down now. As I said before, everything after the election was theater to let everyone down easily so they wouldn't revolt. The left isn't stupid. The last 4 years should prove who was playing 5 d chess and who the pawns were. They were 5 steps ahead the entire time unless you believe the magic memes that mean absolutely nothing. The left knows where the power truly is. Thats why they have 15k national guard in DC right now. Still no match for 200k pissed off armed Americans but it's all for show and they are counting on that being enough to deter folks. Of course it is more than enough. Conservatives never fight back on anything.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Conservatives never fight back on anything.
We shall see shan't we CL? This is the moment of truth for Americans. If voting doesn't matter(and it doesn't), then why should Americans recognize their "representatives" as legitimate? I'd love for anyone to answer that simple question. Why pay taxes? Why comply with face diaper mandates? Why comply with weapons "laws"? Why comply with any laws...when those spewing forth laws cannot even prove conclusively that they're duly elected?

To simply assume Americans will take all this lying down is a mistake IMO, but again time will tell. We will know very soon just how far apathy has rotted traditional American values and if that rot is enough to convert Americans into communist plebes without a fight.

I say it's only a matter of time before scenes like this turn violent:

Listen to the woman talking over the douchebag traitor who is allegedly going to be majority leader in a week. She begins around the 9:30 mark. Look how many people suddenly got very interested in the boring BS being spewed forth by Chucky the joke Schumer. The anger is palpable...Americans are under tremendous stress. Naturally Chuck the tiny dick coward hides behind his security forces...like cowardly traitors always do. The question is, how much longer will it work? How long will Americans continue to stand down while everything they care about is destroyed?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable. ~ JFK

Last edited:

OhWell

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Please stop with the facts, they hurt my feelings. I allow the media to do my thinking for me, they tell me how to FEEL, and boy do I FEEL like Trump is bad. Once we get the Marxist leadership we need firmly in place everyone will be happy, I promise.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This 2nd dog and pony impeachment is being initiated to weaponize the 14th Amendment(section 3) against the sitting POTUS. This section was originally added to punish former confederate politicians and prevent them from holding office in the United States. Nobody talks about S3 of the 14th Amendment...for a reason, but now the demonrats want to use it to attack the 45th president. Total BS.

View attachment 197740

If they can do this(they can't), then they can theoretically remove him from office AND prevent him from ever running for the office again. These people are snakes and traitors to the American people. The absolute hatred for this man is completely off the rails insane.

Never have we seen an allegedly outgoing president treated this way. It's disgusting and disrespectful, not only to Trump and his family, but the millions of Americans who voted for him. The more these sack of shit traitors attack MY PRESIDENT the more it pisses me off.
The Dems seriously think they'll be able to continue with this impeachment bullshit after Trump is sworn in on Jan20. At that point this bullshit will end!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We shall see shan't we CL? This is the moment of truth for Americans. If voting doesn't matter(and it doesn't), then why should Americans recognize their "representatives" as legitimate? I'd love for anyone to answer that simple question. Why pay taxes? Why comply with face diaper mandates? Why comply with weapons "laws"? Why comply with any laws...when those spewing forth laws cannot even prove conclusively that they're duly elected?

To simply assume Americans will take all this lying down is a mistake IMO, but again time will tell. We will know very soon just how far apathy has rotted traditional American values and if that rot is enough to convert Americans into communist plebes without a fight.

I say it's only a matter of time before scenes like this turn violent:

Listen to the woman talking over the douchebag traitor who is allegedly going to be majority leader in a week. She begins around the 9:30 mark. Look how many people suddenly got very interested in the boring BS being spewed forth by Chucky the joke Schumer. The anger is palpable...Americans are under tremendous stress. Naturally Chuck the tiny dick coward hides behind his security forces...like cowardly traitors always do. The question is, how much longer will it work? How long will Americans continue to stand down while everything they care about is destroyed?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable. ~ JFK
It's ironic that a degenerate tranny, the very filth that they, the leftists created, is calling him out on his bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if the tranny part is an act to cover for a patriot getting those blows in on the Dual Citizen Boss infiltrated into the US Congress

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
All true.

I hate to say this, but perhaps this goofball post-term Impeachment is what's needed to show Americans, how crazed, how petty, how dishonest, how STOO-PIDD...are these undemocratic Democrats.

Because if we are to survive as a nation, we have to take power back. And lawful methods have been cut off with fraudulent "voting systems."

This gets uglier by the second. Had the Supreme Court given the lawsuits a fair hearing, we wouldn't be this far down the road to revolution. But then, Roberts got his orders from Soros HQ, and he's a loyal team player.

Now it comes. At best, inconvenient - shortages and travel bans. Quite likely it'll also be bloody.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
The Dems seriously think they'll be able to continue with this impeachment bullshit after Trump is sworn in on Jan20. At that point this bullshit will end!
How do you see it?

I'm wondering myself. At some point a tipping will be reached; and I'm wondering if Trump's next career move is to be the Face of the Resistance.

That would be especially useful if Texas resurrects its Secession plans - taking a big swath of Middle America with it for the New Republic of Greater Texas.

I think, at this point, it's the best we could hope for. And Trump would be the recruiting and rallying poster-boy...I'd wondered for a long time how I, how we, could get people to move on this. Unfortunately for Secessionists, advocating the overthrow of the lawful government is TREASON.

And communication these days is in the hands of the autistic Tech Tyrants. So, email blast-lists, and websites...no can do. They'd be in the CIA's IN basket before their recipients read them.

Trump could bring it all together.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How do you see it?

I'm wondering myself. At some point a tipping will be reached; and I'm wondering if Trump's next career move is to be the Face of the Resistance.

That would be especially useful if Texas resurrects its Secession plans - taking a big swath of Middle America with it for the New Republic of Greater Texas.

I think, at this point, it's the best we could hope for. And Trump would be the recruiting and rallying poster-boy...I'd wondered for a long time how I, how we, could get people to move on this. Unfortunately for Secessionists, advocating the overthrow of the lawful government is TREASON.

And communication these days is in the hands of the autistic Tech Tyrants. So, email blast-lists, and websites...no can do. They'd be in the CIA's IN basket before their recipients read them.

Trump could bring it all together.
Trump is fully expecting and planning for a second term starting Jan 20th 2021. He can't be effective without control of the office. What you're describing seems more like a Hollywood movie. Once the DS has Trump out of the Oval office before he can complete his plan then they'll know they've won.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Trump is fully expecting and planning for a second term starting Jan 20th 2021.
At this point, I'm not. And it gets less likely by the hour.

I'm not saying this to be argumentative. It is what it is.

He can't be effective without control of the office. What you're describing seems more like a Hollywood movie.
Or the Iranian revolution. Remember, the Ayatollah was in exile in Paris for over ten years, when the movement built to topple the Shah.

I don't think it would have happened without the Ayatollah. Not for what he did - he was a crazed, bloodthirsty Moslem leader, with no known personality - but because he was a unifying symbol. He'd become a martyr to the misguided Iranians.

Once the DS has Trump out of the Oval office before he can complete his plan then they'll know they've won.
I think it's a done deal, frankly. This isn't what i want, but what I see.

We'll know in a week. What I DO expect is a lot of false-flag violence - more Reichstag-Fire events, done by the Dumbos to incite their mobs.

RebelYell

Seeker
What I DO expect is a lot of false-flag violence - more Reichstag-Fire events, done by the Dumbos to incite their mobs.
Agreed. Well except that it's not the Democrats doing this. They're just one of the many front organizations for a much shadier and more powerful group.