• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Impeachment not about removal.

At this point, I'm not. And it gets less likely by the hour.

I'm not saying this to be argumentative. It is what it is.

Or the Iranian revolution. Remember, the Ayatollah was in exile in Paris for over ten years, when the movement built to topple the Shah.

I don't think it would have happened without the Ayatollah. Not for what he did - he was a crazed, bloodthirsty Moslem leader, with no known personality - but because he was a unifying symbol. He'd become a martyr to the misguided Iranians.

I think it's a done deal, frankly. This isn't what i want, but what I see.

We'll know in a week. What I DO expect is a lot of false-flag violence - more Reichstag-Fire events, done by the Dumbos to incite their mobs.
I think these are already in the planning stages !!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Probably.

And right now, I think, the Deplorables in Flyover Country...are just biding their time with folded arms. Watching and waiting.

If Ms Lube Rack and the Squad launch something...that might just play right into Trump's hand. Give him the cover he's looking for.

Probably.

And right now, I think, the Deplorables in Flyover Country...are just biding their time with folded arms. Watching and waiting.

If Ms Lube Rack and the Squad launch something...that might just play right into Trump's hand. Give him the cover he's looking for.
Ms Lube Rack ...…….. :belly laugh::laughing::belly laugh::laughing::dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy