• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

In a few minutes they SIGN the PEACE agreement for MIDDLE EAST NOON EST

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
https://thehill.com/video/in-the-ne...-and-the-first-lady-participate-in-an-abraham

I do not know if this is the BIG ONE in for those that believe in the BIBLE:

But Jered Kushner has ALL the COUNTRIES with their leading 90 Muslims wanting those 50 Billion US dollars with their Covid-19 & Oil losing 60% of it's value, OKAY?
(See His past YouTube Videos...)

Da 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://thehill.com/video/in-the-ne...-and-the-first-lady-participate-in-an-abraham

But Jered Kushner has ALL the COUNTRIES with their leading 90 Muslims wanting those 50 Billion US dollars with their Covid-19 & Oil losing 60% of it's value, OKAY?
(See His past YouTube Videos...)

Da 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
From what I understand the context of Daniel 9:27 is that major conflicts with Israel by its neighbors ( read large war) is ongoing and AC negotiates a deal to end it. So this deal is really not on the same scale since there really are no major conflicts.

Also from what I see in this Israel gave up no land for this deal either, so unlike Sharon who as you said previously suffered for that error, this only perhaps delays Israel's reclaiming soveignty for Judea etc. The real loosers in this are the Palestianin people because of their Iranian puppet leaders.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I doubt the Arabs will get what they were promised, but no fear, the Sunnis and Shiites will keep fighting.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
From what I understand the context of Daniel 9:27 is that major conflicts with Israel by its neighbors ( read large war) is ongoing and AC negotiates a deal to end it. So this deal is really not on the same scale since there really are no major conflicts.

Also from what I see in this Israel gave up no land for this deal either, so unlike Sharon who as you said previously suffered for that error, this only perhaps delays Israel's reclaiming soveignty for Judea etc. The real loosers in this are the Palestianin people because of their Iranian puppet leaders.
Be not deceived.

MATT 24, Mark 13, LUKE 21

Israel totally gave up annexing land, what I would like to see what the fine print is?

And if it is a SEVEN YEAR AGREEMENT....

The bible gives you the end result. Not the actual game.

You are not polite.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Be not deceived.

You are not polite.
My apologies that you perceived it that way, that was not my intent. Name calling is rather juvenile ( not polite etc). So you do not know that the agreement is 7 years yet you assume it is by your statements in this and previous posts as this being the biblical event that starts tribulation. That I find misguided and doom pandering.

Screenshot_2020-09-15 The White House on Twitter.png

Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain will establish embassies, exchange ambassadors, and begin to work together as partners. "They are friends."

What would Jesus think of this or we can all just assume the worst will happen.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My understanding of the Bible comports with the week of Daniel comprising 7 years.

And if it is a SEVEN YEAR AGREEMENT....

The bible gives you the end result. Not the actual game.
Is this not Biblical?

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
there are some interesting time frames that are chosen when it comes to 'contracts'

why 7? why not 8 or 10?

Pick a good round number, not some prime number associated with gambling...

wtf

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Are the Jews ok no because trump likes em? Just trying to keep up with where we are at.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So you do not know that the agreement is 7 years yet you assume it is by your statements in this and previous posts as this being the biblical event that starts tribulation.
HS did NOT assume the agreement is the biblical event and even said so:
I believe HS was just putting things in perspective for those who have a general understanding of escatology; or, in other words, showing it as a place marker of sorts.

Biblical prophecy is forging ahead in ever greater frequency. ANY peace deal involving Israel today is significant.

I am looking at these agreements as a lead in for further agreements in the future. Sort of "setting the stage" for what is to follow. Further, it is being reported that those Arab countries have no great concern for what happens to the Palestinians. Frankly, they are pissed off at them.

Just another land mark on the trail to the big show.