• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

In a Few Month From Now We're Goint To Experience What We Never Could Imagine

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

IN A FEW MONTHS FROM NOW WE'RE GOING TO EXPERIENCE WHAT WE NEVER COULD IMAGINED​

16% OXYGIN LEVELS ARE DANGEROUSLY LOW.
Ambient air is 22% OSHA's minimum Workspace level is 19.5%
YOU DO THE MATH

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I keep dihydrogen oxide handy. Can always break it down when I make electricity.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I keep dihydrogen oxide handy. Can always break it down when I make electricity.
di what?

No really, we're going to have an oxygen shortage now? Should I be concerned?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
No, walter, you use electricity when you break it down.
You can make electricity when you stick it back together.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i suppose, if this isn't to 'create permission to separate our water', it's going to be an outright lie

well, alright then, i've been waiting for something like this...let the party continue

we don't have to travel to mars, just give it a decade or two, we'll just recreate that envirnoment right here...

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Maybe we could get all the Environmental Activists in the koledges...to all hold their breath. Just hold it...a month or so...and the oxygen savings might slide us through.

Or at the least, rid us of some noisemakers.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Anyone other than me notice we always seem to be a few weeks from disaster but we never quite make it there?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anyone other than me notice we always seem to be a few weeks from disaster but we never quite make it there?
I dunno.

With the Jab Nazis out there, now...we're kinda IN a disaster.

Just unfolding. Front cars of the train are already off the washed-out bridge. Sure, our drink hasn't spilled...YET...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorta...

BF
i learned that from those undersea exploration videos we used to watch

underwater items decay faster in a higher oxygen environment...

i'm a child of TV

:summer:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i learned that from those undersea exploration videos we used to watch
underwater items decay faster in a higher oxygen environment...
i'm a child of TV
:summer:
I learned in my underwater basket weaving classes that if you go too deep on air, the oxygen will make you convulse and die.
And if you wear any petroleum based fabric (nylon, polyester) -- even just in the threading -- into a recompression chamber that you might go *boom*.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I learned in my underwater basket weaving classes that if you go too deep on air, the oxygen will make you convulse and die.
And if you wear any petroleum based fabric (nylon, polyester) -- even just in the threading -- into a recompression chamber that you might go *boom*.
...but don't worry, the plants and animals will feel it too

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Should be right around Christmas when the fun starts!

1634246090758.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The way I feel today, I'm ready to just go Rambo on the whole damn rotted mass of humanity.

I never understood the apparent idiots who were advocating random street violence, a year ago.

I'm getting there, now...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The way I feel today, I'm ready to just go Rambo on the whole damn rotted mass of humanity.

I never understood the apparent idiots who were advocating random street violence, a year ago.

I'm getting there, now...
giphy.gif

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But there are ways to avert the disasters, like implementing a carbon tax, taking the jab, etc. The Liberals always have a solution!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the "framing of the Narrative."

The hysterical Left is always trying to amp-up their tools. That can backfire with overload.

Right-leaning pundits and commentators talk about "disasters" in the making - but when they do happen, they don't dwell on it. The loss of the Congress to the Pelosi faction in 2006, was a disaster. But we had no choice but to move on. Through all the stupid ideas they had - like putting booze in gasoline. I was hoping that would be shown for idiocy in a couple of years, and 15 years later, they're pushing for MOAR.

The election of Comrade Bernie was going to be a disaster, but we avoided it. The same commentators opined that the election of Dementia Joe would be as big a disaster.

It was, it is, we're a long way from seeing light at the end of that tunnel. But we have no choice but to go forward. Because, no, the election is not going to be magically overturned. Loud conservatives who won't support State Secession are not going to support an extra-Constitutional removal of that fraud. Only Congress can, and only through Impeachment.

So we move on...to whatever greater Hell awaits.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry guys but the video at the link is nothing more that uninformed BS. I grew up at 7000 feet above sea level and the O2 level at that altitude is 16%. I currently live at 4500 Feet and O2 level is about 17.7%. Flat landers have a hard time breathing up here and even worse where I grew up, but no one is going to die at 16% or even lower. Played football and ran track at two shcools that were above 8000 ft (15.5% O2).