• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

In Stunning Reversal, Iran Admits Accidentally Shooting Down Ukrainian Passenger Jet

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Shabbos goy
Originally, a non-Jew who does work on Sabbath that a Jew cannot do. In modern times, it is a non-Jew who toadies to the every wish and whim of the Jews, especially in politics, or a non-Jew who is heavily supportive of Israel.
Rabbi Weisenberg things that Bush is the ultimate shabbos goy. He’s a goyish Menachem Begin, with God on his lips all the time. He's "Good for Jews™"

---------------------

come back to this..............really?

Bigjon, you are warned about personal attacks,
knock it off

damn it Unca, that was overly dramatic don't ya think?
let's remember why we did what we did huh?

and yes, a few of us have noticed it across the forum, where guys covertly do their drops,
but alas, we stated there will be a day, much like any other day, except it will again be the day of the long knives..............

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Shabbos goy
Originally, a non-Jew who does work on Sabbath that a Jew cannot do. In modern times, it is a non-Jew who toadies to the every wish and whim of the Jews, especially in politics, or a non-Jew who is heavily supportive of Israel.
Rabbi Weisenberg things that Bush is the ultimate shabbos goy. He’s a goyish Menachem Begin, with God on his lips all the time. He's "Good for Jews™"

---------------------

come back to this..............really?

Bigjon, you are warned about personal attacks,
knock it off

damn it Unca, that was overly dramatic don't ya think?
let's remember why we did what we did huh?

and yes, a few of us have noticed it across the forum, where guys covertly do their drops,
but alas, we stated there will be a day, much like any other day, except it will again be the day of the long knives..............

He started it. This is just like the old days. He started the crap and now he's yellin foul.

This required an obviously non-pilot person to hate America and "accept and spread" ANY disinformation they could find from ANY source (however biased) to bolster corrosive anti-joo, anti-Trump, anti-USA hatred.

Gawd. It took a couple of days for our local Stormfront to twist the shit out of reality. :bang head:

The lights are controlled by fargin physical switches. Nobody can sneak a robot in (that looks like a chair) so it can sekritly transform into an invisible hand to reach up and throw switches...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
He started it. This is just like the old days. He started the crap and now he's yellin foul.
Hmmm he must have hit a nerve then??

Calling a spade a spade....

I'd say this was fair warning....

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
guys, don't make me have to go back and read the he said he said stuff,

I don't give a rip who started whatever,

I am not interested in the quaint little joo boy drops that a few guys have been working on for some time now

That is the reason I am flat giving up after this next year. I am done with this shit. done with it.

I figured to get you guys thru the election then I am tapping the fuck out of this nonsense,

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Back to the Jim Stone comment, if somebody could hack the aircraft's data bus, using it for lights and transponder would be stupid. Whoever was in charge would need to have counted on the jet being shot down on the first hack attempt because of the lights and transponder going haywire. That's a low-probability maybe IMO. If it didn't get shot down, it would generate a maintenance squawk for uncommanded things happening, which would eventually led to the hacking being discovered. Once discovered, the loophole would presumably get closed. If the hacking were possible, it would make a lot more sense to do something like screw up the instruments to fly it into a mountain. His theory flunks a basic logic test.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That is the reason I am flat giving up after this next year. I am done with this shit. done with it.

I figured to get you guys thru the election then I am tapping the fuck out of this nonsense,
Capitulation, bull signal. As soon as this baby is shut down, we will have the biggest, rip roaring PM market in history.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
fair enough, but I have stated as much prior,
whether you heard or not is on you,

you see, I don't have freedom or liberty,
I can't choose to consume or not to consume,
I don't have a choice like you do, as I gave my word and took hard earned donations to make this so,
no matter what, I am not letting you or them down.

but we also know, my 'use by date' rapidly approaches, or has already came if one reviews my posts of the past year or so.

now I will just shut the hell up about it, and do what I said I would do

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

I don't have a choice like you do, as I gave my word and took hard earned donations to make this so,

but we also know, my 'use by date' rapidly approaches, or has already came if one reviews my posts of the past year or so.

Assuming this site doesn't just vanish as you step down, I would like to think you will be active in discussions.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

All in all you have done a great job running this site on the user end. Online posting can't be a complete free for all or the site would be one big thunderdome. Anonymity changes the dynamic from in person interactions. It's a tough balance to keep a bunch of yahoos like us from making the site unusable. Whatever happens, its been real and I appreciate the time, effort, energy, and sacrifice you have given.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yeah -- I just had enough joo stuff that was not in the place reserved for that sort of behavior.

Let's just start over from this hyar post.

Bigjon -- No more of that. It demeans you, and it royally pisses me off. OK. Blank slate.

Back to regular programming.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Aye, I agree. It's startin to take a toll on the bear though, I can hear his pain all the way over here in snowflake city. I've commented before on civility and I think everyone can see that snarky comments have a way of leading to greater retaliation and overall decent into a shit flinging contest — somethin none of us are here for.

Stay cool, Scorp, I will try to keep things below a boil here on my end.
BF

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
New video shows TWO missiles fired

Video shows Iranian missiles striking Ukrainian jet

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
New video shows TWO missiles fired

Video shows Iranian missiles striking Ukrainian jet

Damn shame. They murdered their own people. I suppose that's common over there but it's still sad