• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

INFLATION SAFETY NET?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that currency worldwide is going to fail? The US may be the last one standing but who knows?? How can you have a great reset if everyone doesn't go down? What part Russia plays I am not sure although it seems China is destined to have the role of leader. Has Putin decided not to play the NWO game or is this just his role. Who knows what role gold will play but we do know banks are buying. Will gold save us. Probably not but better to own it than not to own it.

Wellsburg

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some things I like about gold/silver.

Anonymous and outside "the system".
No counter party risk.
My kids can take it when I die without any paperwork, probate, or inheritance taxes.
Can sell it for cash or trade it for labor, food, etc.
Immune to financial collapse If the dollar goes to ZERO, metals are still worth something.
Gov't can't tax me out of it, they can tax you out of your house or off your farm.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nope, they will comply for guaranteed warm bodies & full stomachs. 2023/2024 slaves.
I honestly do not think so. You're not alone in expecting this; obviously our Betters do.

The point is, they came a long way from home FOR something. For a free ride, mostly. Came here with hand outstretched to receive.

If they have what they had at home - PLUS the stresses of living in a foreign culture (actually, no culture at all, as we devolve into chaos) and language issues, and a LOT of hostile gringos they don't understand...they'll soon want to go back. And if they can't, for whatever reason, they'll act out.

What they will not do, is what we will not do. What the Davos boys expect people to do...passively accept their Brave New World.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly do not think so. You're not alone in expecting this; obviously our Betters do.

The point is, they came a long way from home FOR something. For a free ride, mostly. Came here with hand outstretched to receive.

If they have what they had at home - PLUS the stresses of living in a foreign culture (actually, no culture at all, as we devolve into chaos) and language issues, and a LOT of hostile gringos they don't understand...they'll soon want to go back. And if they can't, for whatever reason, they'll act out.

What they will not do, is what we will not do. What the Davos boys expect people to do...passively accept their Brave New World.
CJ, that is how you catch a fish, WITH A LURE !! :fishing::fishing::fishing::hang:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, kids.

2022-07-11_14-42-53.jpg

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
If that chart is accurate, then that's how the FED and other banks are suppressing metals. When it blows up it's going to take everything with it overnight.