• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

INFO ON MYLAR FOIL LIQUID/WATER CONTAINER

bobbynila

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME ON THIS FORUM-I KNOW THIS IS A SERIOUS GROUP AND MY QUESTION IS A LITTLE
OUTSIDE THE BOX-I HAVE A FEW 6X8 FT 300 GALLON MYLAR FOIL LIQUID/WATER SEALED BAGS-IM HAVING A HARD
TIME FINDING OUT WHO WOULD USE SOMETHING LIKE THIS-THEY ARE SEALED LINERS WITH SPOUTS AND ARE BRAND NEW
AND OBVIOUSLY USED FOR INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES OR WATER/FOOD STORAGE-I AQUIRED THE LINERS BUT NOT THE BOXES
THEY CAME IN AND ALL I KNOW IS THERE 300 GALLON LIQUID LINERS-HIGH GRADE-I CAN POST PICTURES OF THESE HUGE
THINGS IN A FOLLOWING POST-IM SORRY IF IVE OVERTEPPED MY BOUNDS ON POSTING THIS TOPIC,BUT I FOUND THIS
FORUM BY SEARCHING THE WEB ABOUT MYLAR FOIL WATER CONTAINERS-ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED-REGARDS,BOBBYNILA

bobbynila

hi friend-i sold robinair here locally for 1300,00--still have the snap on kool kare extreme and the sercon 8000--small world :) kind regards,bob