• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Infringe from 1828 Websters Dictionary

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Webster's 1828 Dictionary
infringe

INFRINGE, v.t. infrinj'. L. infringo; in and frango,to break. See Break.

1. To break, as contracts; to violate, either positively by contravention, or negatively by non-fulfillment or neglect of performance. A prince or a private person infringes an agreement or covenant by neglecting to perform its conditions, as well as by doing what is stipulated not to be done.

2. To break; to violate; to transgress; to neglect to fulfill or obey; as, to infringe a law.

3. To destroy or hinder; as, to infringe efficacy.
Little used.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! HS

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
No wonder they INFRINGE on the Amendments all the time....

Everyone is UNEDUCATED!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
according to the originalist judge nominee......gov deciding to take your guns does not infringe on 'shall not infringe'

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
according to the originalist judge nominee......gov deciding to take your guns does not infringe on 'shall not infringe'
She's not perfect, but she's a billion light years better than anybody Hairy Legs Biden would nominate.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Where and when...?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
do You have a source or reference for this statement?

not arguing just want to read for myself

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Biden wants to pack the USSC

However if current one is confirmed then "we did pack it with ONLY 9" for example:

6 will be Roman Catholic (I went to Catholic school for 10 years)

2 will be Jewish

1 will be a protestant

Reminds me of the USSC in 1857 with the Dred Scott decision - that some smart ones say caused the
U.S. Civil War, just saying... History rhymes but does not exactly repeat. This is not a good time for the big cities.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The original amendments applied only to property owners.

All law was based upon PROPERTY.

NOW with the 150 riots in major cities, property does not seem to matter (you know, only Democratic BLM);
so frankly, I see major problems ahead. Plus the police will hesitate now, and bring a squad after the fact.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
BTW a quick way to see HOW BAD THINGS are in your county/city is:

ALWAYS CHECK your neighborhood police CARS...

If one or two cops (policeman, sheriff, or marshal) is in the car, well then things are somewhat OKAY!

If there are NOW FOUR cops in every car things are starting TO HIT THE FAN!

IF they show up in SQUAD strength of 8 to 16 (QUICKLY lock and load - for every room).

Suggest having 3 - 12 gauges in the home (if you have neighbors) loaded with bird shot - (no neighbors)
or #4 buckshot/ OO-Buckshot.

With OO-Buckshot - They taught us in the academy to shoot at the side of the car if they barricade behind one.
Seems that the rocks have a habit of going level with the pavement when hit - hitting their legs & feet; and wiping out
their cover, just saying... Beside 9 rounds per shot of OO-Buckshot at around 30 ish caliber each - is also rather messy

Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
John Wayne's best scenes...

Be prepared even in bathroom...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Big JAKE for those of you that remember...

Met him on the job back in 1967 as a cop - real gentleman - bought me breakfast...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
when i read it -- it was focused on the possibility of felons getting guns under her view. then it went on to say that her quibble was with felony being the decider. she favors different decider
I think she was also making a distinction between non violent felons and violent ones. For instance if you grow to many plants on the governments do not grow list then you are a felon. If you rape and or murder someone you are a violent felon.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
when i read it -- it was focused on the possibility of felons getting guns under her view. then it went on to say that her quibble was with felony being the decider. she favors different decider
maybe you’re right about her, hopefully we’ll get to find out (I want her confirmed)

the thing I like about originalists is they say their opinion isn’t a consideration. They claim to decide based on the original language, as I’m sure we all know. Hopefully this is more than PR

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Met him on the job back in 1967 as a cop - real gentleman - bought me breakfast...
I consider you a very fortunate man, to have actually met The Duke. That had to be an awesome experience, just being in the same place as John Wayne. There is no John Wayne movie that I know of that ever gets old, no matter how many times I see it. He was a one of a kind man and although there are more than a few actors who are better actors, none of them are more watchable.