• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Innocent cyclist brutally attacked by white supremacist

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Do the crime, pay the time.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Material damage to his vehicle?

BUST UP HIS BIKE TOO!!!
Shoving his bike up his black ass would not be outside the rhelm of possibility.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Djembe drum... appropriately from West Africa - you 'thump' them in men circles...

djembe.jpeg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Was the " white supremacist" charged by the police?
I don't know, but if he was, he ought not to have been. If someone can smash a window like that, they can be smacked in the head to keep 'em from getting away.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Technically that was agravated assault. You are not allowed by the law to injure someone for damaging your property. Justice is a two-way street. We can't demand justice on one hand and then applaud injustice on the other.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Technically that was agravated assault. You are not allowed by the law to injure someone for damaging your property. Justice is a two-way street. We can't demand justice on one hand and then applaud injustice on the other.
I can.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
There is no justice unless there is justice for all. Anything short of this is injustice.
I would agree, but the justice system is overwhelmed, broken, and biased, or simply unjust. Perhaps sometimes justice must come from outside of the system.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
There is no justice unless there is justice for all. Anything short of this is injustice.
Don't confuse breaking the law with upholding justice. Technically he broke the law. But was justified in doing so. The perp learns a lesson for damaging property and being an asshole but lives to be a better person tomorrow.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sorry, I'm not sure how closely you've been paying attention however; I would submit to you that, like it or not, that ship has already sailed in this country and we're no longer a nation of justice for all.

Last edited:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Good posts.
Do not confuse A) "the political law" which is man-made, with, B) the higher moral law/justice which is made by no man.

Last edited:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sorry, I'm not sure how closely you've been paying attention however; I would submit to you that, like it or not, ship has already sailed in this country and we're no longer a nation of justice for all.
Good post
regarding moral, non-man-made justice, our political man-made justice is probably, in many cases, in contradiction to the higher concept...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But the suspect did get away, didn't he?
I don't know. The vid ended too soon to know for sure.

In some States force can be used to prevent a criminal from fleeing after their crime.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
actions like this, used to be allowed because they kept actions like this, outta the court system

actions like this are an effective deterrent...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Never argue with anybody - is the moral...

Reminds me of the foolish arrogant lousy attitude young Black guy in NYC years ago who was sitting on a new Cadillac's hood when the owner came out of the store. The owner asked him to please get off the hood. The Black guy pulled out his keys and said "If you give me a $20 bill I don't scratch up your pretty car!"

The older White guy said, "Sure!" And being a NYPD Homicide detective reached toward his back wallet pocket where he also carried his SURPRISE. He put right hand around his 9 inch BLACK Lead Weighted SAP and played NY Yankees Mickey Mantle with the jerk's head and knocked him out cold. The cop rolled him off the car and drove away. The car was undamaged. Moral is you never know who you are talking too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Mantle (for young ones)

I taught police science college and from the family's 130 years of us being L.A. cops had hundreds of rally funny stories for any crime. It was Mon. Wed. Fri. Day LIVE! (Not Saturday Nite Live.)

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
actions like this, used to be allowed because they kept actions like this, outta the court system

actions like this are an effective deterrent...
Yup, now they are like the FBI and they arrest their mothers...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
yes I can and if I’m on the jury it’s not guilty without deliberation

Marquess of Queensberry only works when both sides comply

that was at least retaliation, we’re entering the proactive era

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Silver,
So if the initial victim reports it to the police where would the justice come in? I respect what you're saying but it's very likely they would never come at all and if they did would have just 'reported it'. The criminal would have just laughed up another one and become even more emboldened.
Heck, they might have come out and arrested the car owner. Think about the Missouri couple when the mob was threatening them.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Marquess of Queensberry
caught my eye and went on a search and the homosexuality around this man's family is incredible, he was divorced for adultery and he died from a stroke and it was suspected he had syphylus

wiki had that in the biography part

Queensberry Rules, original Boxing Rules, he sponsored their origination

Very interesting indeed...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
caught my eye and went on a search and the homosexuality around this man's family is incredible, he was divorced for adultery and he died from a stroke and it was suspected he had syphylus

wiki had that in the biography part

Queensberry Rules, original Boxing Rules, he sponsored their origination

Very interesting indeed...
my reference didn’t intend any gay overtone. I meant it only to mean both sides agree to play by the same rules

which is naive in this day and age of course

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
In a mature and fully functioning justice system I would agree to a point. But not in the current "just us" system as it exists today. Little if any justice is to be found in the system as it exists today, The ONLY alternative is to exact justice as required in the moment and that by one's own hand. No cop, no law, no judge will provide or even consider justice as long as the state and cronies and blackmail considerations come first in a thoroughly corrupt, twisted, perverted system as that of the government stands today.

God said by way of Paul in 1 Timothy 1:8 - 9 that "8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

That word "if" in verse 8 sets the condition of the following phrase "IF a man use it (the law) lawfully." The law is NOT made for a righteous man as verse 9 goes on to explain. Moses, Elijah and the prophets of ba'al, Jesus and the money changers and more stand as examples and applications of this truth. Neither Christian or Jew was called or expected to be door mats for those of the world. More to the point we humans, whether Christian of Jew or those outside the fold of God's or Abraham's children were NOT promised justice on this earth. All we have is systematized vengeance and even that is not delivered to us by the laws of men. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay. And so He shall. Until then it sometimes falls to our hands to be the deliverers of karma/whirlwind/some of the harvest of what is sown by others as a sort of down-payment of what is yet to come. May God have mercy on them.

Last edited:

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
my reference didn’t intend any gay overtone. I meant it only to mean both sides agree to play by the same rules

which is naive in this day and age of course
no, i didn't mean it to read that way at all, i only heard about Queensberry Rules and always thought that was an east coast thing, so, it was there, i checked it out, and I wasn't expecting that, very colorful man with a very interesting group of family members...

LOL, i'm being nice....i was laughing for a while, poor bastard, now, all i know is it seems he got some of what he deserved, but he was born with several silver spoons coming out of his mouth, he even sold some 'family seat' somewhere which pissed off his family of homos'

he made his bed, and he made wikipedia, old Buck here will just turn to dust without all the family drama

LOL, poor bastard

:dduck:

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Until then it sometimes falls to our hands to be the deliverers of karma/whirlwind/some of the harvest of what is sown by others as a sort of downpayment of what is yet to come. May God have mercy on them.
i'm going to stretch this out a bit, because it's intriguing to me

sometimes what we see, as a crime, a sin, is actually the hand of God at work through one of us, the perpetrator, the criminal

for whatever reason the action had to happen to appease, to avenge, to right a wrong, to make up for, etc...to balance

and, over the centuries:
we play along with this 'rule of man', violating lots of old ideologies that worked, and we're 'judging this, judging that', but what we used to do, the 'law' that used to be practiced, to attempt to judge the man and the crime that the man did, second chances came from this, and honest, heartfelt, intellect has now devolved into something so perverse it neither serves God nor man
(doesn't read right to me but i figure you'll get what i'm typing)

but, to the point, sometimes what we see as a negative, actually serves both purposes, good and bad, human and God, at the same time, but we just don't know that

anyways, don't know how to end this so...yeah, there

yeah...

partly why I understand New Orleans Funerals with the partying and all, we just don't know lots of stuff, so, why not party?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
i'm going to stretch this out a bit, because it's intriguing to me

sometimes what we see, as a crime, a sin, is actually the hand of God at work through one of us, the perpetrator, the criminal

for whatever reason the action had to happen to appease, to avenge, to right a wrong, to make up for, etc...to balance

and, over the centuries:
we play along with this 'rule of man', violating lots of old ideologies that worked, and we're 'judging this, judging that', but what we used to do, the 'law' that used to be practiced, to attempt to judge the man and the crime that the man did, second chances came from this, and honest, heartfelt, intellect has now devolved into something so perverse it neither serves God nor man
(doesn't read right to me but i figure you'll get what i'm typing)

but, to the point, sometimes what we see as a negative, actually serves both purposes, good and bad, human and God, at the same time, but we just don't know that

anyways, don't know how to end this so...yeah, there

yeah...

partly why I understand New Orleans Funerals with the partying and all, we just don't know lots of stuff, so, why not party?
Jesus taught in Matthew 7:2 "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Yes, we humans DO have the liberty to judge. How else could we establish societies and build civilizations? We have judged that murder is wrong and is totally unacceptable. We have judged that lying is wrong and is a punishable offense. We have judged that theft is wrong and is a punishable offense. These judgments are straight out of the law of God, the "10 Commandments". These laws were also part of the laws of Hammurabi (sp?) whom some claim were prior to Moshe (Moses) receiving the commandments from God on Mt. Sinai. For the Gentile (Non-Jewish) these laws are written on our hearts. Some among ALL peoples don't have this. Some simply ignore them by choice as want, need, the pleasure of the moment demand that such is ignored, some are reprobate, and yes, some are possessed and controlled by daemon but fewer than many imagine (another topic for another day).

One of many, many examples of how this plays out and one that so often gets twisted around by the failure to grasp that ALL of mankind has what is called "sin nature". This sin nature is what Adam and Eve gave to their progeny, us humans. It's part and parcel of God's judgment of death on Adam and Eve and it is written indelibly on human DNA, Our flesh will, absolutely, die. Works for saints and sinners alike. NO ONE gets out of here alive in the flesh.

Anyway, the example is King David. David loved God and God loved David. A real "Bromance" if you will. If there were cellphones back then they would have been "BFFs" After David had been made King of Israel by God's hand David had wealth and power and he got sloppy in his thinking and in his heart toward God. Great levels of wealth and power do this to people and they come to to look to what they cann do with all that wealth and power rather than look to God for wisdom and guidance. Needless to say, trouble soon follows.

David looked out the window one day and his eye caught the really hot chick named Bathsheba. To David she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in ALL of Israel. David HAD TO have her for his own. Yeah, here is where David succumbed to his sin nature. That irrational physical response to a hot chick slipped right out of his pants, crept up his spine and inhaled his head! I'm sure their was a "LUST ALERT" issued somewhere in there but David's head was taken over by his little head. Too often men get afflicted by this very same problem even today.

So David inquired into Bathsheba's stature and found out she was already married. This did not stop David. Furthermore she was married to Uriah the Hittite (Turk) a warrior and soldier in David's army. So David had Uriah sent to the front of the then current war so Uriah would get killed. Uriah was killed in battle and beautiful wife mourned, Then David made his move on her and took her to wife.

Many people err in claiming that that;s judgment on David was because of his lust for Bathsheba. Yeah, that where his sin started. But it his sin culminated in the murder by proxy of Uriah. This is what earned the heavy judgment of God that brought such sorrow and pain to the house of David. It took a while for David to come to grips with what he had done and to get back into fellowship with God. Nevertheless David still had to pay for his sin. You can read all about it in II Samuel 11:1 - ff (stretches through to the end of chapter 12) and is mentioned again in II Samuel 23:39

God had mercy on David because 1) God knew David's heart and 2) David got right with God, still doable even AFTER committing murder by proxy to serve one's lust. The price of this error was quite high and rightly so. yet God had mercy on David and did not require David's blood for his sin.

Are we humans capable of such righteous mercy? Are we capable of discerning the proper price for the sin at hand? Yes, BUT, ONLY if we are tapped into God's wisdom and do not rely on our own judgment. This the crux between God's law and the law of man and why the state wrestles against God's law because God's law is superior to the law of man and therefore that wretched work of men's hands, the state which affords men the opportunity to play the role of God.

No, you won't find this in most churches.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"We can't demand justice on one hand and then applaud injustice on the other."

Chillun, if that was my vehicle... I would have picked up a piece of the glass from my window and used it to cut the guy's dick off and stomped it in front of his face. Yeah, that might cause some legal trouble... but he would never -- EVER -- get laid in his entire miserable life.

Every single time he had to take a leak, he would remember -- and sincerely REGRET offending his Unca.

There It Is.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
In my state there is a law on the books known as "reasonable level of provocation".

The legal precedent involves "Oliver punched Silas because Silas called Oliver's wife a heffer"

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am not sure what the answer is but I think you have a valid point.

Personally I am big into innocent until proven guilty and see how that is corrupted, especially by the media. Heck, every one of us is guilty of exacting our thoughts of justice on others without knowing the full story.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No, you won't find this in most churches.
i enjoyed that read and i learned decades ago, God exists everywhere

a church allows for fellowship, the sharing of 'gifts' amongst humans, how to alleviate struggles and how to achieve happiness, the sharing of ideas keeps us growing, together as communities

but the world allows for discovery, from direct exposure, and that growth, inside us, is what we share back with God, both through overcoming struggles and achieving happiness with those around us

the best we have is everywhere, find it, then, bring it to church with you, for show and tell...

anyways..
Thanks!
:2 thumbs up: