• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Inside Job

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
After reading Starter's Thread " Adrift at Sea", I scrolled down & found a video "Inside Job". This video documents the destruction of Iceland's economy by mega corporations & the banksters. I often wondered why/how a small nation as Iceland could fail so fast & hard. I now know. The truth is devastating & you don't need to read between the lines to see who is next. The Money Masters have been working long & hard to destroy our life style & economy. I wish there was a way to destroy these money masters & get our Republic back.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
At least Iceland's political leaders prosecuted the bastard banksters, and threw many of them in the slammer. And now that they have enforced their banking laws, their economy is recovering nicely

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
After reading Starter's Thread " Adrift at Sea", I scrolled down & found a video "Inside Job". This video documents the destruction of Iceland's economy by mega corporations & the banksters. I often wondered why/how a small nation as Iceland could fail so fast & hard. I now know. The truth is devastating & you don't need to read between the lines to see who is next. The Money Masters have been working long & hard to destroy our life style & economy. I wish there was a way to destroy these money masters & get our Republic back.

have a link?

i've been wanting to see that.....but blockbuster shut down....and redbox has sh-t only

anyone else seen their town's dvd market devolve from mom and pop to blockbuster to a f-ing vending machine?

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
have a link?

i've been wanting to see that.....but blockbuster shut down....and redbox has sh-t only

anyone else seen their town's dvd market devolve from mom and pop to blockbuster to a f-ing vending machine?
[video=vimeo;54817244]http://vimeo.com/54817244[/video]