• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Insiders Plans To Destroy America Exposed By Robert Welch In 1958

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Insiders plans to destroy America Exposed by Robert Welch in 1958
samuraioj

Published on Mar 28, 2016
Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958

Proof that the NEW WORLD ORDER has been planned by the elite. Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society, predicted today's problems with uncanny accuracy back in 1958 and prescribed solutions in 1974 that are very similar to Ron Paul's positions today. This is proof that there are plans in place by the elite to systemically disassemble US sovereignty.Do you wonder who those elite are?

Wellsburg

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Excellent speech. We need candid conversation like this today on all TV networks, all day long (I wish.) Trump should repeat this speech verbatim and see if anyone notices.

Cannot be 1958. Welch mentions President Nixon about 8:55 mark so this speech must be early Seventies?

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Excellent speech. We need candid conversation like this today on all TV networks, all day long (I wish.) Trump should repeat this speech verbatim and see if anyone notices.

Cannot be 1958. Welch mentions President Nixon about 8:55 mark so this speech must be early Seventies?
He is quoting part of his 1958 speech in the first part.

"Proof that the NEW WORLD ORDER has been planned by the elite. Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society, predicted today's problems with uncanny accuracy back in 1958 and prescribed solutions in 1974 that are very similar to Ron Paul's positions today. This is proof that there are plans in place by the elite to systemically disassemble US sovereignty. I wonder who those elite are"