• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

International Tribunal ?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well they write with a lot of caps...so they're seemingly credible.

1613754195769.png

stoli

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
A co-worker sent me the link to this. I told her I would post this where a smart group of people hang and I would get back to her if it was legit.
I believe none of this but I'm not the right tool in the tool shed to answer her.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A co-worker sent me the link to this. I told her I would post this where a smart group of people hang and I would get back to her if it was legit.
I believe none of this but I'm not the right tool in the tool shed to answer her.
Posting it here for honest and reliable information and feedback was your first mistake :dduck:

That being said I'm going to give you my honest and slightly reliable feedback....

I don't know what to believe any more

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I checked out the web-site.

The problem, as I see it, is that this court may be totally legit, but we live in an illegit world wherein the justus system is rigged from top to bottom by BAR attys, corrupt courts, and all protected by armed appointees who owe their allegiance (pay and benefits) to the aforementioned corrupt system.

Thus, such a court system COULD function, but only in a vacuum, or a world in which the established JUSTUS system does not exist.

I say this from experience, as I got in a bit of trouble back in the early part of the millenium by believing that such independent courts and arguments would assist me with fed.gov issues.

Think about people like Irwin Schiff (The Federal Mafia) and Pete Hendrickson (Cracking the Code), BvNH from The Liberty Dollar, etc...

One can read such ideas, but once put into action, the institutionalized court of corruption will literally squash such dissenters.

stoli

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Thanks for your insight Aurum.
I checked out the web-site.

The problem, as I see it, is that this court may be totally legit, but we live in an illegit world wherein the justus system is rigged from top to bottom by BAR attys, corrupt courts, and all protected by armed appointees who owe their allegiance (pay and benefits) to the aforementioned corrupt system.

Thus, such a court system COULD function, but only in a vacuum, or a world in which the established JUSTUS system does not exist.

I say this from experience, as I got in a bit of trouble back in the early part of the millenium by believing that such independent courts and arguments would assist me with fed.gov issues.

Think about people like Irwin Schiff (The Federal Mafia) and Pete Hendrickson (Cracking the Code), BvNH from The Liberty Dollar, etc...

One can read such ideas, but once put into action, the institutionalized court of corruption will literally squash such dissenters.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
ICANN whois reveals this:

Registrant:
  • Organization: General Post Office of the Government of The United States of America
  • Mailing Address: California, US
Yeah, totally legit.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They need to hire an editor. I caught error after error when I decided to read what they were bitching about.

"warrenty" deed

A C&P to show the mess that any eighth-grade could do better. ^^= weird spacing

On^^ and throughout the career Anna Maria Riezinger^^ , all publishings published [publicly, too?] under the name of Anna von Reitz, and [sic] all writings end[ed] with rallying people to fight, take up arms under revolution on behalf of a foreign communist government
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Some kid in his mom's basement has not paid his syntax. I just picked a paragraph at random. English is not the writer's first language. Or it better not be.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Bat. Shit. Insane.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ive gotta say, you may want to remain open to some of WHAT they are saying...
I am not disputing their assertions.

My concern is putting my faith/money/time into an organization that has no enforcement teeth, and also produces a giant target on the backs of any active adherents.