• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Investing in Marijuana

mph275

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Good luck to all today! I'm on travel but will be checking in on the phone.

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm a bit on the sidelines. Other than my STBV play, I've been trading sideways. Need some real PR from a real solid company.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
SIBE made a nice move. I bet SF cashed out and is on the way to his LCS, LOL. Might see him there.

Do you expect more next week SF?

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Who was rich enough to buy CANV and did? It touched $201 today. Then the sell off came.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SIBE made a nice move. I bet SF cashed out and is on the way to his LCS, LOL. Might see him there.

Do you expect more next week SF?

Im expecting over .20 cents. Staying long on it, too many good things going on. Im holding almost 200k shares.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm a bit on the sidelines. Other than my STBV play, I've been trading sideways. Need some real PR from a real solid company.

Im holding 30k eaph, and 1 m shares brnd, I think eaph will run hard and brnd will go over a penny.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Im holding 30k eaph, and 1 m shares brnd, I think eaph will run hard and brnd will go over a penny.

Not as much but I'm right there besides you.

Edit: Just went through all of the charts that I'm in, mentioned above. They all either look good or have retraced and are ready to resume moving North, IMO. EAPH needs to get to at least .04, IMO, without additional pumping. Regardless, it too looks like a winner to me. Also watching GWPRF needs to turn North.

For an example, look at the CBDS 1yr. chart. It looks like its ready to resume its upward movement. I may take position again soon.

Also, check out Trig's post about CANV. It started to move this Spring with Colorado and Washington news, but the moonshot started at $16 sending it to $200. It may not be done correcting but I think it will go higher.

This is about where CANN is currently. I'm betting on similar runs for it, FSPM and GWPRF. Then I hope the pennies will get to where CANN and company are today and they too will take their moonshots.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm pumping. I'm just optimistic and typing out loud. And if I sell out of the market, I will post as a courtesy to everyone, as I also appreciate when others post so that I am forewarned.

Last edited:

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Doubled my position in DEWM at .017. I think some good PR is coming out soon.

They are trying to duplicate MONSTER energy's strategy. Might be a LOOOOONG lotto ticket.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not as much but I'm right there besides you.

Edit: Just went through all of the charts that I'm in, mentioned above. They all either look good or have retraced and are ready to resume moving North, IMO. EAPH needs to get to at least .04, IMO, without additional pumping. Regardless, it too looks like a winner to me. Also watching GWPRF needs to turn North.

For an example, look at the CBDS 1yr. chart. It looks like its ready to resume its upward movement. I may take position again soon.

Also, check out Trig's post about CANV. It started to move this Spring with Colorado and Washington news, but the moonshot started at $16 sending it to $200. It may not be done correcting but I think it will go higher.

This is about where CANN is currently. I'm betting on similar runs for it, FSPM and GWPRF. Then I hope the pennies will get to where CANN and company are today and they too will take their moonshots.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm pumping. I'm just optimistic and typing out loud. And if I sell out of the market, I will post as a courtesy to everyone, as I also appreciate when others post so that I am forewarned.

Still holding all mine, just waiting and watching.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I also added to DEWM at .019 and NVLX a lot higher than I wanted to as my order wouldn't trigger for 2 days. .3375.

I'm thinking of purging some of my lackluster performers, please advise if any one feels I should hold longer:

STBV - small position (meaning $200 or below)
HESG - small position
GERS - small position

Watching closely:
AFAI - small position
MDIN
MCIG
EDXC

Waiting for a low entry point for CBDS. It seems to be the quiet one that's slow & steady. Looking for $8 but may not happen with this market.
Also looking again at AEGY and ERBB that I sold today and now regret.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Sold EDXC @ .217
RIGH @ .0016
ERBB @ 0364 regret selling this one for now. We'll see, may get back in.

As mentioned above: Added to EAPH @ .05, HEMP .1375 (don't even remember, but good buy), NVLX at .33 something.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Doubled my position in DEWM at .017. I think some good PR is coming out soon.

They are trying to duplicate MONSTER energy's strategy. Might be a LOOOOONG lotto ticket.

Was that a gut buy or is something supposed to come?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sold EDXC @ .217
RIGH @ .0016
ERBB @ 0364 regret selling this one for now. We'll see, may get back in.

As mentioned above: Added to EAPH @ .05, HEMP .1375 (don't even remember, but good buy), NVLX at .33 something.

Im on the bid for 200k more brnd at 0018, added 200k aftc at 0024. Also on the bid for more sibe at .06

RUSH2112

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anyone know why USEI spiked. I'm at work and have no idea why it spiked. It is like a smaller xtrm, just sub penny still.

Bought into this yesterday at .0059, but a pretty small position.

edit: New PR released I see

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/usei-cannabis-announces-colorado-canada-161500360.html
USEI Cannabis Announces Colorado and Canada as Targets for Expansion

Be cautious of company announcements, ie:focusing on Canada for expansion.

Canada already has a company contracted to grow medical pot. They been doing it for 13 years.

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/122...o-medical-marijuana-licenses-by-health-canada

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm in again STBV at .0008. Will sell at .001

Playing with Fire

Looks like my sell order didnt go through and it got to .0012 yesterday. Damn my platform sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: SOLD at .0010

Buying back at .0008 if I can.

Edit: If my freaking orders would fill at .0008 and sell at .0009 i'd be killing it today. Cant get anything to fill!!!!!

Last edited:

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Looks like my sell order didnt go through and it got to .0012 yesterday. Damn my platform sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: SOLD at .0010

Buying back at .0008 if I can.

Edit: If my freaking orders would fill at .0008 and sell at .0009 i'd be killing it today. Cant get anything to fill!!!!!

People must be buying/selling millions of shares at a time. Not a lot of volume when you consider the price. Some with all or none selected. May be bogging the servers down. I have noticed it especially when stocks are ramping up/down in a hurry, then you also have people chasing the bid/ask. Anyway, Good luck - if anyone can pull it off its the Madhatter!

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
People must be buying/selling millions of shares at a time. Not a lot of volume when you consider the price. Some with all or none selected. May be bogging the servers down. I have noticed it especially when stocks are ramping up/down in a hurry, then you also have people chasing the bid/ask. Anyway, Good luck - if anyone can pull it off its the Madhatter!

This should be so easy.... But it's frustrating the **** out of me. I'll let you know how I do

3M shares at .0008. Might just sell now at .0009 and be done for the day.

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Guys, is this a good entry point back into PHOT?

I feel like the whole weed mania is falling apart. Might have to step to the sidelines for a bit?

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Guys, is this a good entry point back into PHOT?

I feel like the whole weed mania is falling apart. Might have to step to the sidelines for a bit?

I was about to post asking if we should be out of:

AXXU
DEWM
NVLX
FITX

Anyone think the pump is over on these?

As far as PHOT, MH I have pondered over that chart for the last few days. Looking at the 6mth trend it looks like a double-top - sell. But as I zoom in I see the second surge is actually higher than the first therefore negating the double-top and making this a good entry point, IMO. I'm not the best chartist in the world, I really miss the Hawk. :( If you like the stock as I do, I would recommend buying and set a stop to trigger a sell if it goes below todays low .30

CANN forming a classic cup and handle, I hope a lot of you were able to take advantage.
FSPM is moving North as well. Tis a day for the majors it seems.

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Hey GW - WTF just happened that EAPH took the moonshot?

Is that going to hold?

Check out the one day chart

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
EAPH heading North, what up?

You read my mind MH. Southfork called it. There must be some pumping. That was a classic double-top at .08. Corrected under .05 then moonshot.
I own some and will probably add.

Added EAPH at .056

Sold AXXU at .32 - I figured they may have constitutional issues and other state legalities to overcome in order to sell their weed breathalyzer. In fact we should be banding together to bankrupt a company that attempts to produce such a device. I made 5% fortunately.

Last edited:

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
BRND took off also, just as SF predicted. I added a bit too late, but still added to BRND .0021

You out there SF, good call brother.

Good call on DEWM MH! Looking good

stepping out for a couple hours, I need a break

Last edited:

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I personally will be happy if Pot is approved for recreational use that way the disabled will not get theirs free from the government. They can grow or buy their own. Most people that get a medical pot card were smoking it before and paying for it themselves. I do not want to pay for it.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
BRND took off also, just as SF predicted. I added a bit too late, but still added to BRND .0021

You out there SF, good call brother.

Good call on DEWM MH! Looking good

stepping out for a couple hours, I need a break

Hang on to brnd, I added 200k yesterday and fishing today at 0017, watch sibe also. Im holding my eaph for double digits

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This should be so easy.... But it's frustrating the **** out of me. I'll let you know how I do

3M shares at .0008. Might just sell now at .0009 and be done for the day.

STBV L2 says it may hit 0006, Im sitting there to buy.

mph275

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I might be getting more DEWM... thoughts?

NVM... I need to remember to read past posts!

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I might be getting more DEWM... thoughts?

NVM... I need to remember to read past posts!

MH & SF have been calling them pretty good by monitoring the news/pumping. DEWM is one in the mix. I own some. They will be cyclical, if you can time the entry/exit even better. I also like the mj blue chips CANN, FSPM, GWPRF, CBDS. They've been doing well.