• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Investing in Marijuana

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Are you flipping STBV from .0006?

Did not get filled yesterday. This ones a pain cause I cant place the order online, had to call yesterday to place the order and have not done so today, I don't do gtc on these for that reason.

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Did not get filled yesterday. This ones a pain cause I cant place the order online, had to call yesterday to place the order and have not done so today, I don't do gtc on these for that reason.

I've been in and out a few times and made some profit. Hard to fill the orders but I have time today to play.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm looking for some under performers to sell to get into ZDPY.

BRND had me exited earlier up over 20% then someone must have dumped.

Boy am I glad I sold AXXU yesterday, up 13% today.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm looking for some under performers to sell to get into ZDPY.

BRND had me exited earlier up over 20% then someone must have dumped.

A seller was at 0024 with 4.8 m shares, he hit the bid, im on the bid now at 0015

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
DEWM, BMAK dumping shares, all bets off the the bottom.

DEWM chart looks to have bottomed and headed North. Unless its a dead cat bounce. Good luck, I've been holding through it all.

Anyone want to sell me AXXU at yesterday's prices, I'm in the market? I guess not.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DEWM chart looks to have bottomed and headed North. Unless its a dead cat bounce. Good luck, I've been holding through it all.

Anyone want to sell me AXXU at yesterday's prices, I'm in the market? I guess not.

Im watching dewm for an entry.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Damn it, FSPM needs to calm down! I won't have funds settled until Friday to get more. I picked up 100 more yesterday but I want more, however I will only have $600 settled funds on Friday and it looks like FSPM is gonna blow past $6.00 today :(

I should be happy that FSPM is clearing all the bleeding i've done in the last week or so. I'll have to check out PLPL some until Friday if FSPM stays out of my reach.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
whoever said they were gonna buy into CANN(and CBDS), I hope you made it in time for today :)

The big stocks are just rolling in the green today, that is a lot of money coming in(or back in).

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
whoever said they were gonna buy into CANN(and CBDS), I hope you made it in time for today :)

The big stocks are just rolling in the green today, that is a lot of money coming in(or back in).

Andial was trying to get in around $11. I don't think his order was filled. He's going to be pissed.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I heard he has been watching it go up all this time but never got in.:shot:

You're CANN is my Geomega Andial. Sometimes it bees that way. However, as trig mentioned above. CBDS started moving as well as ZDPY (tried to free up powder, it went up 45%). Now on ihub, (Thanks MH & SF) MyEcheck is the talk of the town. It went up 96% today. GWPRF, MH's pick has barely moved. FSPM was bleeding me for weeks and it took off. Just get a basket of the big players tomorrow and have fun with us. This doesn't appear to be going away any time soon, IMO. I also highly recommend to you and anyone else that reads this thread to hold some BYDDF. Electric car made in China. The owner has been compared to Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Bill Gates. Warren buffet is a major investor.

Good Luck, I was hoping it was you that bought that 20K shares of CANN today. I was gonna hit you up for a loan, LOL.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
The stocks I will be watching for when i get some funds available(measly $600:() on Friday. I'm gonna be throwing A dart and hope I win :) haha

new positions:
PLPL - With all the big stocks moving, maybe PLPL is right behind them.
FFFC - Sub penny MJ play, with increased volume I may be tempted
FITX - Only if this drops more by Friday would I consider this
LATF - Looks like it could break out, but no so sure about the SS.
SKTO - It's been bleeding for at least the last 5 days, hit a possible bottom at .023 and closed at .0298. Gonna watch this closely to see if it truly bottomed out and if volume increases

Increase my current position of:
ENDO - Just picked this up on Monday, chart looks good but will need to see how the next few days volume is like
MCIG - This thing has been steady for me, looks like it could break out or just keep it's slow gains. I ordered their mCig vaporizer with some glass inserts, still waiting for it to get shipped. I can't wait to try it, never used a vaporizer before.

I really wanted more FSPM but that is not happening, just gonna ride that with my measly 200 shares. Now if only I didn't sink that boat last summer.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
February 27, 2014 - 8:52 AM EST EAPH NEWS

EAPH 0.053 0.00

Easton Pharmaceuticals Announces the Launching of Hempstral SA, a New Hemp Based Anti Ageing Product & Reaches Marketing Develop and Distribution Agreement With HempLifeToday.com

TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Feb 27, 2014) - Easton Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTC: EAPH), a specialty pharmaceutical company that owns, designs, develops, and markets an array of topically-delivered drugs and therapeutic / cosmetic healthcare products, today announces its has designed and launched its new Hemp based product, Hempstral SA, and has reached an agreement with Hemp Life Today, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Links Corp. Hemp Life Today will assist in developing a marketing and distribution program as well as both companies jointly developing a new line of innovative Hemp based products to be marketed on the HempLifeToday.com website, for US and global distribution.

This agreement between Hemp Life Today, LLC and Easton Pharmaceuticals will allow both companies to be better positioned and place them at the forefront of developing, marketing and worldwide distribution of Hemp based and other type of products utilizing the HempLifeToday.com website. The first Hemp product will be introduced at the Total Health Show in April with the showcasing of Easton's newly developed Hempstral SA, an anti ageing skin moisturizer product designed by Easton pharmaceuticals to combat and prevent premature ageing and sun damaged skin. Hempstral SA consists of high quality hemp oil, which can now be legally obtained from US based producers following changes in federal and state laws. Hempstral SA will be transdermally delivered through skin tissue using Easton's pharmaceuticals transdermal delivery matrix and formulations, which are patented and / or patent pending, utilized in various other products. Other Hemp based and traditional type products are expected to be introduced which will involve the expertise of Easton Pharmaceuticals to design products, and Hemp Life Today to effectively market, distribute and drive sales.

"We are very excited with our new relationship entered into between Easton pharmaceuticals and Hemp Life Today. We look forward to featuring these amazing new Hemp based products on our site," stated Tim Zorn, President of HempLifeToday.com. With Hempstral SA and other subsequent products, both companies will be tapping into each other's expertise. Easton will design products, while Hemp Life Today will provide branding, marketing and distribution."

Carla Pepe, corporate secretary and marketing director of Easton Pharmaceuticals, commented, "We at Easton Pharmaceuticals are looking forward to be working with Hemp Life Today to utilize their marketing program to ultimately drive sales for Hempstral SA and other subsequent products."

Hempstral SA is to be introduced in April at the Total health Show, held in Toronto on April 2, 3 and 4 along with VIORRA and its new wound healing and bed sore product, anticipated to be officially unveiled prior to the Total Health Show.

Last edited by a moderator:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Closed out my EAPH position, don't like the way its trading.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Thanks SF, I don't like the way the whole sector is trading today. I'm going out see you guys in a couple of hours. Still holding everything. Added MYEC.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Deeper thoughts on bitcoins and marijuana stocks

ignore the bitcoin bit...

Deeper thoughts on bitcoins and marijuana stocks
February 26, 2014

By Cody Willard

It’s a bubble-blowing bull market but there sure is getting to be a strong sentiment leaning to the bullish side of things again. Extreme sentiment readings can be a good indicator of the near-term next market move — when the bulls are cocky and bears are MIA, it’s often a toppish indicator. So I ask you guys, is anybody out there reading this bearish and/or short right now? Hmm.

The markets have been frothy again of late and the high-fliers are hitting new all-time highs and and the momentum penny stock lovers are still out in droves. I’ve written a couple of articles that caught a lot of traction and both topics need a bit of updating. The news has been hitting hard and fast, so, let’s do the same.

A couple weeks ago I wrote an article called, “You’d have to be a dope to buy marijuana stocks” and boy did it ever hit a nerve. So far, that column has generated more than 250 comments, 100s of twitter responses and dozens of Scuttles on Scutify — almost all of them angry, spiteful and/or full of ad hominems.

You guys don’t realize it, but I love all these confidently angry shoot-the-messenger kind of comments. But I sure hope that for every one of you bashing me, that somebody out there is choosing not to buy into these things and therefore not setting themselves up for huge losses by betting on penny/reverse-merger/roll-up/hype-machine-Wall Street-insider-selling marijuana stocks.

The angrier you penny marijuana stock pushers get at me for telling you penny stocks are a scam, the more bearish I get.

It reminds me of other times I was sounding the alarm on other badly hyped horrible places to put your money. What about that Raystream company I wrote about a few years ago that used to trade above a $1 on hype that it was going to create a new way to compress data to sent over the Internet — it trades for below a penny these days. Or remember my article called “Facebook isn’t in a bubble — yet“, in which I ripped into Spherix SPEX -1.04% $SPEX, which is down 80% since I wrote this about it: “I’ve seen this playbook where you hype a play with press releases and ridiculous ‘analyst’ articles reinforcing the story while the insiders and hypsters of the stock unload. Stay far away from buying any stock like this. And know that when stocks like this are popping so easily off hype like this that we’re much closer to a top than a bottom in the markets.”

I literally saw a press release from a pot penny stock today that was hyping their coming “marijuana app!” Do you think I’m wrong that these penny pot stocks like GrowLife phot PHOT , Cannabis Science CBIS, Hemp Inc. HEMP and Medical Marijuana Inc. MJNA are the same? Comment below or come join the discussion on this stuff over on my Scutify page.

[Bitcoin bit...below]
Likewise, after my article from last week called, “Bitcoin isn’t just for momentum junkies,” I want to let you guys know that the Mt Gox exchange problems have not changed my stance on bitcoin one iota. To the contrary, getting rid of a bad player is a very good thing for the good players who remain. There will be other companies, exchanges and bitcoin scams if/as bitcoin continues to grow in acceptance as an exchange of value.

Which leads me to today’s Trader’s Deep Thought of the Day then — Do you think those who had bitcoins $BTC at MtGox will get a bigger percentage of their deposits back than:
1.Farmers who had millions plundered from their custodial accounts at MFGlobal?
2.Savings and checking account holders at the Cyprus Banks last year?
3.People who hold one of the 150 promised paper claims per each physical ounce of gold at the Comex when the music stops playing there someday?

Answer: If you are not holding your asset in hand — stock certificate, bitcoin (good article on this topic – To keep your bitcoins safe, just print them out — really), gold, or dollar, your money’s at risk. Just sayin’. $BITCOIN

Get a free digital copy of my ebook, “Everything You Need to Know About Investing,” simply by joining Scutify and posting a “Scuttle” request to me.

Cody Willard writes Revolution Investing for MarketWatch, posts the trades from his personal account at TradingWithCody.com, which is not affiliated with MarketWatch, and is the largest shareholder in Scutify‘s parent company, Wall Street All-Stars. At time of publication, Cody was net long physical gold and bitcoins. Follow Cody on Twitter at twitter.com/codywillard.

You’re invited to…Bitcoin: Boom and Bust

The rise of bitcoin has triggered a lively debate over the risks and rewards of virtual currencies. If you’re interested in bitcoin, and will be in New York on Tuesday, March 4, you’re invited to join us for an evening of cocktails and conversations on the topic. MarketWatch Senior Columnist Robert Powell will moderate a panel discussion with guests Todd Harrison, founder and CEO of Minyanville Media, and Mark T. Williams, a banking and risk management expert and a professor at Boston University School of Management. This MarketWatch Investing Insights event is free, but space is limited. To attend, just RSVP to MarketWatchevent@wsj.com by Friday, Feb. 28.

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/cody/2014/02/26/deeper-thoughts-on-bitcoins-and-marijuana-stocks/

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I'm basically sideways today, holding ENDO, ERBB, FSPM, and MCIG. Everything is bleeding except mCig for me.

mCig is having a great day, it broke it's 52 week high to set it at .42 up from .4026

GW, did you ever buy into mCig after your failed buy attempt near the bell at .321?

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Anyone still holding ZDPY and DSCR. I'm watching DSCR holding ZDPY, not sure if I should. Order in for CBDS at 11.50

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm basically sideways today, holding ENDO, ERBB, FSPM, and MCIG. Everything is bleeding except mCig for me.

mCig is having a great day, it broke it's 52 week high to set it at .42 up from .4026

GW, did you ever buy into mCig after your failed buy attempt near the bell at .321?

Yes I did Trig, thanks for asking. I even got in at .321 or that's my cost basis anyway. I sold my EAPH also.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Added to CBDS, MNTR, MYEC. Still watching DSCR for an entry.

Picked up some DSCR last minute. What should we do about DEWM? Does it have a chance of coming back?

Last edited:

mph275

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
What should we do about DEWM? Does it have a chance of coming back?

Well I hope so!! hahaha

I might watch it for another day and let it go if it continues... then again it could rebound... then again it may not... then again........

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone still holding ZDPY and DSCR. I'm watching DSCR holding ZDPY, not sure if I should. Order in for CBDS at 11.50

Averaged down on DSCR at 0003. Dumped my EAPH

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Added to CBDS, MNTR, MYEC. Still watching DSCR for an entry.

Picked up some DSCR last minute. What should we do about DEWM? Does it have a chance of coming back?

Looks like the bottoms in on DEWM, will reevaluate in am.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Increasing my MCIG position today. I think it has a few days more to run for me.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Things will change 9 months from now RIP. There was a correction soon after you bought. A lot of us still own EAPH.

Im thinking EAPH has major break down in support today, maybe touching 3s

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Im thinking EAPH has major break down in support today, maybe touching 3s

Definite sell on EAPH, losing all support, dumped dscr, DEWM nice run on news, worth holding but not going in at 014 area.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Increasing my MCIG position today. I think it has a few days more to run for me.

Trig, watch it when it goes over .50, if it starts to breakdown sell and get back in around .20 to .30 depending on where it shoots to. IMO.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Definite sell on EAPH, losing all support, dumped dscr, DEWM nice run on news, worth holding but not going in at 014 area.

I guess it was a double-top we were looking at on EAPH a few days back SF. Although, it wasn't clear cut.

RIP, if you're out there, a lot can happen in 9 months. I'm sure the CEO is scrambling to put out some good news and actually do something constructive as they are in the right business at the right time. I will be getting back into EAPH, when it bottoms. And I think it will be soon.