• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Investing in Marijuana

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
One should never apologize or second guess taking profits, it's the right thing to do, how many times have you had a double and sat for more and lost your gains, I know I have. MJ plays are all risky but to the risktakers go the rewards.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I am very surprised that MCIG is still running, one red day yesterday and it is going back up. I sold a bit over half my position this morning just in case it took a dive, glad I didn't sell all or i wouldn't be riding the green today.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
One should never apologize or second guess taking profits, it's the right thing to do, how many times have you had a double and sat for more and lost your gains, I know I have. MJ plays are all risky but to the risktakers go the rewards.

Now I really see your point SF. Someone bought my 20 shares of CANN for 60.68. I put the sell order in and found it gone when I got back home. Debating if I should put one in now for the am for 48.38.

How about that SIBE SF. I bought a couple thousand shares and see that its on the move again. Hopefully continuous. Still holding BRND also, thanks.

Put VAPE and REFG on your watch lists.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I am very surprised that MCIG is still running, one red day yesterday and it is going back up. I sold a bit over half my position this morning just in case it took a dive, glad I didn't sell all or i wouldn't be riding the green today.

Wow it broke the $60 mark. Good move holding on Trig. and good move taking profit.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Wow it broke the $60 mark. Good move holding on Trig. and good move taking profit.

I'm going to sell the rest of MCIG tomorrow before Sell off Friday comes and before I push my luck with the RSI closing in on 90.

What do you think about FSPM? It broke it's old 52 week high and closed above it. I'm thinking tomorrow might also be a good time for me to take some profit before a pullback when it comes, i'll have to see how trading goes.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Now I really see your point SF. Someone bought my 20 shares of CANN for 60.68. I put the sell order in and found it gone when I got back home. Debating if I should put one in now for the am for 48.38.

How about that SIBE SF. I bought a couple thousand shares and see that its on the move again. Hopefully continuous. Still holding BRND also, thanks.

Put VAPE and REFG on your watch lists.

You see how most MJ stocks hit the crapper after a few weeks, same thing could happen with cann, Id bank it and run myself.

Im holding sibe, almost 200k shares, its not a p@d, good things going on but not as exciting as MJ. I have over 1m brnd, its going to run don't sweat it, Im thinking news out this month. I'll check out vape and refg thanks.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm going to sell the rest of MCIG tomorrow before Sell off Friday comes and before I push my luck with the RSI closing in on 90.

What do you think about FSPM? It broke it's old 52 week high and closed above it. I'm thinking tomorrow might also be a good time for me to take some profit before a pullback when it comes, i'll have to see how trading goes.

Trig, I can't help but falling in love with that kind of return on investment. I'm still holding mine, one of my biggest holdings. Trying not to fall in love with the stock as our friends have stated earlier. Having said that, I may join you with profit taking tomorrow or the next day. Even if I sell it all as with CANN, I will buy again. Glad you're holding also.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Trig, I can't help but falling in love with that kind of return on investment. I'm still holding mine, one of my biggest holdings. Trying not to fall in love with the stock as our friends have stated earlier. Having said that, I may join you with profit taking tomorrow or the next day. Even if I sell it all as with CANN, I will buy again. Glad you're holding also.

Hell yeah, been holding since that dip into the 3's. I'm also trying not to fall in love with FSPM, I see so much potential though. I got a sell order in for $11.00 for now(my original target was $10.00), I think that is manageable. One of my biggest holdings as well, but like I mentioned awhile ago I only got 200 shares :( . I'm a fledgling trader though.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
MCIG is on it's way to break .70 soon, and FSPM is doing it's usually dipping.

edit: mcig now broke .70, time to sell soon.
now its about to breach .75,
and now .75 is smashed.
Only 2 hours into trading, mcig is now about to hit .80

seriously this ticker is on some steroids. Reminding me of the HEMP run last month.

Last edited:

dprival78

Reaction score
feeling sick that i didn't jump into MNTR a few weeks ago.. d'oh!

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
MCIG is on it's way to break .70 soon, and FSPM is doing it's usually dipping.

edit: mcig now broke .70, time to sell soon.
now its about to breach .75,
and now .75 is smashed.

seriously this ticker is on some steroids. Reminding me of the HEMP run last month.

I saw you ordered a new yacht on my level 2, congratulations Trig. An incredible run for sure.

dprival78

Reaction score
will do. i'm very much a newbie at this, but thanks in large part to this thread, i've done ok over the last couple of months. so i thank you all for the great tips!

CBIG is another one that's had a huge day so far today - up 190% at the moment

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
will do. i'm very much a newbie at this, but thanks in large part to this thread, i've done ok over the last couple of months. so i thank you all for the great tips!

CBIG is another one that's had a huge day so far today - up 190% at the moment

Yeah CBGI is moving nicely, they had a great PR.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cannabusiness-group-inc-acquires-17-130000837.html
The CannaBusiness Group, Inc. acquires 17.3 Acres of Land with a Licensed California Medical Marijuana Cultivator Tenant

Saw it before open, but with no dry powder all i could do is watch.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Yeah CBGI is moving nicely, they had a great PR.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cannabusiness-group-inc-acquires-17-130000837.html
The CannaBusiness Group, Inc. acquires 17.3 Acres of Land with a Licensed California Medical Marijuana Cultivator Tenant

Saw it before open, but with no dry powder all i could do is watch.

That's what I'm talking about deprival, very nice! We'll see what happens after bloody Friday, maybe position at the end of the day if it goes down.

MYEC is the talk of the town at ihub. I got out in the .03's and got back in yesterday under .02 with a smaller position, not knowing what to expect. Positive news came out but it seems to be headed down. Thinking of selling part or all until late Friday as well.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I am kinda glad FSPM didn't shoot off even further just yet, it is giving me time to buy more on Monday. Hopefully under $7.50, then it can blow past $10 for good and I won't mind :)

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
You're not alone dprival78. Happened to me with CANN, which is taking a hit today after a huge run that i watched it have the last few weeks.

Looking at getting back in CANN tomorrow Andial and adding to FSPM.

I left myself a note last night to sell FSPM and MNTR but forgot why and didn't. Oh well, next time maybe I'll put a reason.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Sold the rest of my MCIG at .78, taking my profit and calling it a day.

edit: After i sold, it rose to .807, but then promptly dropped to under .75
glad i sold when i did even though it went up some more.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Anyone playing? picked up some PRPM, some CANN into a correction it seems and looking at myec. good luck.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone playing? picked up some PRPM, some CANN into a correction it seems and looking at myec. good luck.

Good luck, both look weak to me.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Good luck, both look weak to me.

You're right as usual SF. But its Friday even our stocks need to let out some steam one in a while. I added to CANN under $36. I got back into MYEC after taking profit couple days ago. Also got back into TRTC. Concerned about our originals HEMP, CBIS, and PHOT & MJNA to a certain extent. I'm still holding and will continue to do so as they are cyclical with news as are most.

BYDDF is saving my a$$ on my etrade account, I did position myself with $10K my biggest investment. SIBE waking up it seems.

I'm going out for a stroll, good luck guys.

Keep an eye on LTHU its the only one that's getting attention today. I'm out of all lithium. We'll see going forward.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You're right as usual SF. But its Friday even our stocks need to let out some steam one in a while. I added to CANN under $36. I got back into MYEC after taking profit couple days ago. Also got back into TRTC. Concerned about our originals HEMP, CBIS, and PHOT & MJNA to a certain extent. I'm still holding and will continue to do so as they are cyclical with news as are most.

BYDDF is saving my a$$ on my etrade account, I did position myself with $10K my biggest investment. SIBE waking up it seems.

Keep an eye on LTHU its the only one that's getting attention today. I'm out of all lithium. We'll see going forward.

Seems all the mj stocks are making wide swings now, hard to tell what to do so Im going ot side line it for a bit and just search, SIBE will rock no concerns there.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score

I bailed on MJNA on Feb. 25th, used that money for mcig. Don't know when MJNA will move again, will keep watching for it.

Thinking of getting in TRTC, gonna watch for some kind of dip.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
only holding 3 MJ stocks today, only down 1.2% total. eod: only down .13%, how boring.

ERBB is looking a lot more promising to me now, hopefully we will be rewarded soon.
FSPM still holding strong for us, I will be buying the first dip Monday as long as it doesn't explode upward on me before that dip.
ENDO, I don't know what it is doing.... I might take my losses here(not today, next week) and get my money out, it's not much but still.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
only holding 3 MJ stocks today, only down %1.2 total.

ERBB is looking a lot more promising to me now, hopefully we will be rewarded soon.
FSPM still holding strong for us, I will be buying the first dip Monday as long as it doesn't explode upward on me before that dip.
ENDO, I don't know what it is doing.... I might take my losses here(not today, next week) and get my money out, it's much but still.

Only problem is if the shtf in Russia over the weekend Monday will be bloodletting.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Only problem is if the shtf in Russia over the weekend Monday will be bloodletting.

Good point SF, however the bloodletting started yesterday according to my account totals. I'm hoping its all priced in already. If they were smart they'd split along ethnic lines like Czechoslovakia and call it a day. That's a big if.

Armstrong predicts that the Dollar will gain due to the flight to safety, more so than gold. I'm thinking Vodka and weed.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Good point SF, however the bloodletting started yesterday according to my account totals. I'm hoping its all priced in already. If they were smart they'd split along ethnic lines like Czechoslovakia and call it a day. That's a big if.

Armstrong predicts that the Dollar will gain due to the flight to safety, more so than gold. I'm thinking Vodka and weed.[/QUOT

The declines weve seen thus far are pale in comparison to what will happen if shtf in Ukraine, Im not so sure the dollar will be a safe haven as Russia can just dump their tbills and other dollar based investment, no doubt China will follow suit also as neither are really friends of this White House, time will tell the sorid tale.
I did pick up 200k more of brnd at 0016.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
grabbed some more FSPM at 7.50 this morning. we'll see..

Glad to see others adding.

As long as you can handle it's daily ups and downs this stock is solid. I'm going to be betting most of my brokerage account on FSPM, hoping it is about to mimic the movement of it's last huge run up.
When I look at the chart, I see Jan 21st looking a lot like this past Wednesday. Huge volume spike with significant price increase, then followed by consolidating of 2-3 days. Then comes the run up, slow at first and then shoots up at the end. So that makes me believe it is imperative for me to use my available funds on Monday and Tuesday on FSPM. I hope I am right with most of my money on the line.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Armstrong predicts that the Dollar will gain due to the flight to safety, more so than gold. I'm thinking Vodka and weed.[/QUOT

The declines weve seen thus far are pale in comparison to what will happen if shtf in Ukraine, Im not so sure the dollar will be a safe haven as Russia can just dump their tbills and other dollar based investment, no doubt China will follow suit also as neither are really friends of this White House, time will tell the sorid tale.
I did pick up 200k more of brnd at 0016.

SF, is there something about BRAND that you really like and are at liberty to mention? I don't think they would go at it yet. It must be the will of the people to start a big war. That takes time. Someone says October/November, but I'll believe it when I see it.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SF, is there something about BRAND that you really like and are at liberty to mention? I don't think they would go at it yet. It must be the will of the people to start a big war. That takes time. Someone says October/November, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Ive followed brnd for quite awhile, the ceo is driven to success and it has a relatively low os on the stock, I have no doubt this is going to pop.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
*I hope this is the right thread for this

[h=1]The Benefits of Medical Cannabis[/h]http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/03/09/medical-cannabis.aspx

This is the perfect place for it :)

Even a company that has been mentioned in this thread made it into that Mercola article. GWPRF

At the end of the article.
A British pharmaceutical company called GW Pharmaceuticals has a cannabis product that is distributed in Canada and five other countries. It's a 1:1 CBD-THC whole plant extract. "It's a very good medicine," Dr. Frankel says. "But it's expensive. That's the problem with pharmaceutical [companies]."

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
FSPM is moving very well today, still waiting for a dip which doesn't look like it wants to happen.
Thinking of increasing my ERBB position, it's steadily going up today.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
FSPM is moving very well today, still waiting for a dip which doesn't look like it wants to happen.
Thinking of increasing my ERBB position, it's steadily going up today.

Great timing or should I say great escape with profits on MCIG Trig. I was also observing ERBB. You might want to save some powder for MYEC. It seems to be a winner.
I'm thinking/hoping CANN might double-bottom today and resume its climb. It also seems the original MJ stocks are waking up. MJNA, PHOT, HEMP. CBIS kinds sneaks up when no ones watching, that's why I still have a position in it.

So far MYEC is smoking the rest, for the last 2 trading days. I may consolidate some of my experimental entries and start putting my funds into the proven winners.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Great timing or should I say great escape with profits on MCIG Trig. I was also observing ERBB. You might want to save some powder for MYEC. It seems to be a winner.
I'm thinking/hoping CANN might double-bottom today and resume its climb. It also seems the original MJ stocks are waking up. MJNA, PHOT, HEMP. CBIS kinds sneaks up when no ones watching, that's why I still have a position in it.

So far MYEC is smoking the rest, for the last 2 trading days. I may consolidate some of my experimental entries and start putting my funds into the proven winners.

Been watching HEMP today, if it closes up that high it could finally sustain some movement upwards.

Ah yes I did escape the red in MCIG. It looks to have bottomed Friday at .65, it hasn't gone below .655 today and seems to be climbing. Will keep watching, was hoping for the rest of the correction tomorrow.

Also ENDO is finally moving for me.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I added to MYEC. Also watching CANN, will it double-down at 31.50 and continue its upward movement or blow past to a new low.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I think I am finally getting the dip I was looking for in FSPM, but If I was on at open I'd already be in at a lower cost. I hoping for a drop to $8 here.

edit: got some more fspm shares at $8.08

Last edited:

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
There goes MCIG's drop. Just need a nice drop tomorrow as well. Gonna pick up some discounted shares :)

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I may finally be in the green again with ERBB. New PR this morning, sounds promising.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tranzbyte-excited-build-zazzz-product-122500111.html
Tranzbyte Excited to Build ZaZZZ Product Line With Manufacturers and Vendors in Aptly Named "American Green" Division

TEMPE, AZ--(Marketwired - Mar 11, 2014) - Tranzbyte Corporation (OTC Pink: ERBB) (PINKSHEETS: ERBB) (http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ERBB:US) announced today that with the release of its updated website later this month, it will also be unifying all aspects of what has been the Altitude Organix division under the new American Green™ brand. The first product to carry the America Green logo will be a specially designed atomizer made by Vapor Group, Inc. (OTCQB: SPLI) (http://www.vaporgroup.com). It, along with other proprietary products, will be for sale in the ZaZZZ machine. In addition, Beyond Mars™ (http://beyondmarsedibles.com) has agreed to be the first ZaZZZ preferred vendor which means that all applicable locations will feature their products and be part of the ZaZZZ product family.