• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Investing in Marijuana

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Picked up 25k shares erbb at .0413. SIBE starting to move, added another 200k of BRND

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I'm waiting for MCIG to plummet so i can snatch up some shares under .60

edit:
got back in mcig at 0.566 :)

Had my limit buy at .55 originally, changed it .57 and it triggered. Now I hope this is the bottom or my happiness is all for nothing.

Last edited:

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Scottrade officially sucks. They didn't even adjust their daily charts with daylight savings time, so the first hour their charts are not available. Terrible.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
NVLX: "Funding agreement validates the company's technology and effectively de-risks the stock" per Goldman Small Cap Research. Then why does it keep going down? per me.

Liking the action on SIBE and BRND SF. I need to get more powder into them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20140306-907827.html

BALTIMORE, Maryland, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --

Goldman Small Cap Research, a stock market research firm focused on the small cap and micro cap sectors, recently published a new research update on Nuvilex Inc. (OTCQB: NVLX). In the update, senior analyst Rob Goldman outlines his latest thesis.

"In our view, with institutional funding in place to a potential $27 million, Nuvilex has been transformed from an also-ran to a soon-to-be-prime time player in the biotech and medical marijuana arenas. Moreover, this funding agreement validates the Company's technology and effectively de-risks the stock."

Nuvilex is a biotechnology company with the rights to a novel cellulose-based live-cell encapsulation technology, called Cell-in-a-Box(TM), that will be used as a platform upon which treatments for several types of cancer, including advanced, inoperable pancreatic cancer, and diabetes are being built. Nuvilex's treatment for pancreatic cancer involves the use of the widely used anticancer prodrug, ifosfamide, together with encapsulated live cells that convert ifosfamide into its active or "cancer-killing" form. Nuvilex's subsidiary, Medical Marijuana Sciences, Inc., is dedicated to the development of cancer treatments based upon the well-known chemical constituents of marijuana. Nuvilex is exploring ways in which the Cell-in-a-Box(TM) technology may play a role in these efforts.

According to Goldman, now that an institution has validated the company, attention will be focused on fundamentals and a series of future milestones and executable events, which means a higher future valuation for the company and all three of its treatment categories: cancer, diabetes, and medicinal marijuana. Moreover, since all three categories address high profile, multi-billion dollar markets, the associated future valuation adjustments could be substantial as milestone events are executed.

About Goldman Small Cap Research: Led by former Piper Jaffray analyst and mutual fund manager Rob Goldman, Goldman Small Cap Research produces sponsored and non-sponsored small cap and micro cap stock research reports, articles, daily stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters. Goldman Small Cap Research is not in any way affiliated with Goldman Sachs & Co.

A sponsored Goldman Small Cap Research report, update, newsletter, or article is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed. Please read all associated full disclosures, disclaimers, and analyst background on our website before investing. Neither Goldman Small Cap Research nor its parent is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with FINRA or any other agency. To download our research, view our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.goldmanresearch.com.

About Nuvilex, Inc. (OTCQB: NVLX): Nuvilex, Inc. is an international biotechnology firm focused on developing and preparing to commercialize treatments for cancer, diabetes and other diseases based on the live, therapeutically valuable, encapsulated cells platform. The Company is leveraging its cancer biology and clinical oncology research experience and expertise, particularly for use in oncology treatments, in addition to initiating oncology applications of medical marijuana. For more information visit: http://www.nuvilex.comhttp://us.lrd...es.com&u=http://http://www.sunsienergies.com/ http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=14q6n7t...es.com&u=http://http://www.sunsienergies.com/.

Goldman Small Cap Research

Rob Goldman, Analyst

+1-410-609-7100

rob@goldmanresearch.com

SOURCE Goldman Small Cap Research

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I should of waited on adding MYEC yesterday. Nice entry today. Very popular at ihub.

Go TRTC!

Here comes CBIS late to the party as usual.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I should of waited on adding MYEC yesterday. Nice entry today. Very popular at ihub.

Go TRTC!

I know that TRTC, can't believe it. Tried buying on Friday at close at .67 didn't trigger. Should have bought in today, but held for MCIG which I hope doesn't disappoint.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Good luck Trig. I'll probably follow you in.

Freed up some funds. Put in an order for .0018 BRND and .105 SIBE, we'll see if I end up the chaser or chase.

What do you guys think of FITX. Take profit or wait?

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score

Freed up some funds. Put in an order for .0018 BRND and .105 SIBE, we'll see if I end up the chaser or chase.

On FITX, if it closes green and gaps tomorrow I would definitely take some profits. If it stays red today I would take some or all off the table. Not sure what FITX wants to do just yet.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Thank goodness ZDPY took a bounce. Nothing worse than buying at the top and watching it bleed and knowing that it'll shoot up as soon as you sell.

FITX toying with me. Ramping up then stopped.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Thank goodness ZDPY took a bounce. Nothing worse than buying at the top and watching it bleed and knowing that it'll shoot up as soon as you sell.

FITX toying with me. Ramping up then stopped.

FITX played with me before so I sold at .055 on 2/5. It then touched a 52 week high of .1149 on 2/11

But I still took profits from that sale.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

News didn't do much for it, might be played out.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
News didn't do much for it, might be played out.

Sold FITX at .085, I had 55,000 shares so I was getting concerned as the chart isn't looking healthy. Or it can now fly without me bogging it down. I got a partial fill on BRND at .0018 then I upped it to finish at .002. I upped SIBE to the ask.

I added to MYEC

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
good luck guys, i'll be only kind of watching today. Stuck at work until the afternoon.

Looks like the oldies are running again(MJNA, CBIS, PHOT, and GRNH). Hemp also to an extent but not as much.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
MCIG gonna do it again Trig. are you nibbling?

I added to MYEC trying to bargain for more SIBE.

RIP will be pleased when he finds out EAPH scored 70% yesterday.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
FSPM: sold half my shares. Charts looking like it wants to correct.

I love the volume increase as soon as I sold. This thing may have legs after a small correction.

Sold the rest of my FSPM 660 shares total. Looking weak. Half at 7.70 half at 7.38

Last edited:

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score

Oh I hope it does it again! I hope it passes up TRTC.
I need funds to be able to nibble haha. So unfortunately no more adding to my position for now.

I'm gonna hold strong on FSPM, too late now for me to sell. I won't have funds cleared if I want to get back in if it starts going up after I sell. I averaged up to 5.53 with 300 shares.

edit:
MCIG is negating all my loss from FSPM, so basically i've been sideways for 2 days now.

I think I'm selling half my ERBB at open tomorrow(seems to gap and fall every open) if no more news, I just want some funds back and reduce my risk if the hype of this recent run dissipates.

Last edited:

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Rethinking what I said regarding FSPM, I am going to watch it closely today. I may just have to take my profits and hope the PPS is lower when my funds clear. It sucks, I don't want to lose my position and I don't want to lose my profits.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
That's why I sold Trig. Looking at the chart I expect a lot of technicians are selling and its been looking weak since yesterday but I didn't notice until last night. About 60% profit at risk if I didn't sell.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Just sit on the bid on Sibe, don't chase it , this is a slo but steady one.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I'm riding high with a daily gain of .71%!

Still holding FSPM for now.

Still in ERBB for now as well, not sure how much I trust this one.

Still in ENDO, slowly clawing out of the red.

And how about MCIG, great day. Massive volume at the EOD rushing to get on this train :banana:, it's heading for TRTC right now. I think they will cross paths on their opposite runs, MCIG UP, TRTC Down.
This will be an interesting week now.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm riding high with a daily gain of .71%!

Still holding FSPM for now.

Still in ERBB for now as well, not sure how much I trust this one.

Still in ENDO, slowly clawing out of the red.

And how about MCIG, great day. Massive volume at the EOD rushing to get on this train :banana:, it's heading for TRTC right now. I think they will cross paths on their opposite runs, MCIG UP, TRTC Down.
This will be an interesting week now.

Just got this pump alert on endo. FWIW

ENDO is my new pick!

Good Afternoon Friends!

There’s a very strange thing happening around medical cannabis plays lately. You might have noticed it but if you haven’t here it is:

Medical cannabis plays are now flying off the shelves faster than you can blink!

The bad news is that as soon as they hit the scene, traders rush in and before long, you can’t afford to buy one.

The good news is that I have found a company that is ready to move north and at current levels, it is affordable. Actually, it is so cheap you’ll wonder if it’s real.

ENDO is trading just below .10 and has reached a high of .18 over the last 12 months. The company is at the early stages of a new uptrend and has been releasing solid news over the last few weeks.

The company has locked up a patent partnership for patent N2010968, called "Composition for the Treatment of Neurobehavioral Disorders," and is also moving full steam ahead with a multi-million dollar medical cannabis dispensing and cultivation agreement.

You can’t find a better medical cannabis play worth your attention right now.

ENDO is ready so I hope you move on it immediately.

Investor Highlights

ENDO is in the early stages of an uptrend and looks set to push hard towards its first resistance point of .10. Beyond this point it could cross over into its second resistance of .11 and after that – breakout!

ENDO added more than 384% to lower valuations since November and at the current pace could potentially add more as market valuation increases.

ENDO recently updated shareholders on its multi-million dollar agreement for multi-state product release licensing, medical cannabis dispensary management, and cultivation. Management issued a statement confirming that ENDO is ready to capitalize on the opportunities in the medical cannabis industry.

ENDO’s 52-week high of .18 is a prime target for testing and the current uptrend looks set to push price beyond resistance levels.

ENDO growth potential in the medical cannabis space looks attractive after the company signed a patent agreement for patent N2010968, entitled "Composition for the Treatment of Neurobehavioral Disorders."

ENDO has seen very steep climbs in its daily moving averages. 50-day MA is up 361% and its near term potential is very strong with 5-day MA rallying 24%. This is sweet.

About ENDO

ENDO (Endocan Corporation) is developing new natural cannabis-based products based on innovative formulations to utilize the unique and potent benefits of cannabis and hemp plants.

Medicinal properties of cannabis and hemp have been known and applied for thousands of years. With the aid of scientific research, ENDO is translating such knowledge into development of effective cannabinoid formulation-based health and wellness solutions as well as cosmeceutical, nutraceutical, and food brands throughout the world.

ENDO health and wellness, nutritional, and cosmetics lines will address personal needs and will evolve with the introduction of new formulations and products, advancing the Company within the expanding multibillion-dollar global market.

ENDO is based in Dallas, Texas.

Sanjay Gupta Says Medical Marijuana Should Be Legalized Federally

In the past year, Sanjay Gupta has made no secret of his support for medical marijuana.

A desire for policy change has always been implicit in that support. But in an exclusive interview with The Huffington Post on Friday, CNN's chief medical correspondent called for full-scale federal legalization of medical marijuana in no uncertain terms.

"In terms of making this legal for medicinal purposes -- yes, and there are both very pragmatic reasons and more subjective reasons for that," Gupta said.

He added that federal legalization of medical cannabis should happen if for no other reason than to address the "ridiculousness of the refugee situation" in Colorado.

"This refugee situation that is developing, I thought it would be a bit apocryphal, I wanted to make sure I wasn’t being led down some false path -- but I met with these families and it is real," Gupta said of the hundreds of families who have uprooted themselves and moved to Colorado to take advantage of the state's permissive medical marijuana laws. The patients who move to Colorado feel compelled to stay because using their medicine across state lines could land them in prison.

"Are you really going to arrest a person for taking their medicine back to their state?" Gupta said. "This is not the society that I think most people would think we are and yet it's absolutely happening. It's heartbreaking.”

Many of those families come to Colorado seeking one medical cannabis strain in particular, given a high profile in Gupta's "Weed" documentary for CNN in 2013. Called "Charlotte's Web," the strain is a high-cannabidiol, low-THC medical variety of cannabis that the nonprofit medical marijuana group Realm of Caring has used to treat more than 300 patients to date.

Seven-year-old Charlotte Figi, for whom the strain was named, used to suffer from hundreds of seizures a week. She was the first child in Colorado to be legally treated with cannabis since medical marijuana was decriminalized. Charlotte's recovery has been miraculous, her mother, Paige Figi, told The Huffington Post. "She is getting a re-do of all the years she was robbed by epilepsy," Paige said.

"The idea that people are able to get their cannabis medicine in one state, but not another, defies some of the core principles of our medical system, which strives for an equality of health care in terms of options," said Gupta.

Last week, Gupta wrote a passionate op-ed for CNN reaffirming his position on the benefits of medical marijuana.

"I am more convinced than ever that it is irresponsible to not provide the best care we can, care that often may involve marijuana," Gupta wrote. "I am not backing down on medical marijuana; I am doubling down."

Recent Developments

Endocan (ENDO) Delighted with Landmark Congressional Action on Hemp Cultivation and Research; Following House Action, the Senate and President Obama Expected to Make Law of the Land

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Endocan Corporation (ENDO), a U.S. Company specializing in cannabis, hemp, and cannabinoid formulation-based health and wellness solutions, is pleased that the U.S. Congress and President Obama appear on the verge of approving the first key law to legalize hemp cultivation and advanced research on a federal level, creating substantial economic opportunities going forward.

As announced on January 29, 2014, the U.S. House of Representatives approved the "farm bill" that contains a provision for certain cultivation of industrial hemp for research in a number of U.S. states. Passage of the farm bill is the beginning step towards legalization of commercial hemp grows in the U.S. The Senate is expected to approve the measure as soon as today, and President Obama has declared that he will sign the bill into law, changing the legal landscape for the entire hemp industry.

"Hemp has a variety of uses: from skin care products and cosmetics to clothing and food. The passing of the pending farm bill by the House -- and the bill's strong likelihood of becoming law in the next days -- takes our state-by-state hemp product strategy to the federal level sooner than expected. This looks to be a game changer for our industry and for Endocan," said Chad S. Johnson, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel of Endocan Corporation.

ENDO is headed for the stars and here’s why:

1. ENDO is moving like a freight train towards developing much-needed cannabis formulation-based health and wellness solutions.

2. ENDO is on very strong form presently, sporting an uptrend and getting a wave of interest from traders.

3. ENDO could potentially explode given the strong celebrity endorsement for wholesale legalization of medical cannabis.

Start your research on ENDO immediately.

To learn more about ENDO please visit their website: http://www.endocan.com/

Reach out quickly with any questions.

Regards,

PREPUMP STOCKS

DISCLAIMER:

The content of this e-mail is paid advertising not a recommendation nor an offer to buy or sell securities. We are an information and marketing firm not a financial analyst, investment advisor or broker/dealer. We are in the business of marketing and advertising companies to generate exposure of them by sending alerts to our subscribers for monetary compensation and we have been compensated ten thousand USD for this report by an unaffiliated third party. Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment professional before investing. This communication is never to be used as the basis of making investment decisions, and is for entertainment purposes only.

Anyone viewing this newsletter should assume the hiring party or affiliates of the hiring party own shares of the company mentioned which they plan to liquidate, further understanding that the liquidation of those shares may or may not negatively impact the share price.

Investing in securities is highly speculative and carries a great deal of risk. You may lose your entire investment. If you cannot afford to lose your entire investment do NOT invest in securities. Frequently, companies profiled in our alerts may experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor relations marketing, which may end as soon as the investor relations marketing ceases. The investor relations marketing may be as brief as one day, after which a large decrease in volume and share price is likely to occur.

We will never own or beneficially own any securities of any company mentioned in this email. We are advertisers, not investors or traders.

This report is based entirely upon information gathered from public information and third party websites. Although the information contained in this e-mail is believed to be reliable, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the content of this e-mail, and expressly disclaim and accept no liability for how readers may choose to utilize the content of this e-mail.

Readers are strongly urged to independently verify all statements made in this advertisement and to perform their own due diligence on this or any other advertised company. You should go as far as to assume all information in our communications is incorrect until you personally verify the information, and again are encouraged to never invest just based on the information contained in our written communications.

This report contains forward-looking statements about the featured company within the meaning of the securities laws.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Thank you, very good information(not the content, but the heads up). Looks like I am going back into the green with ENDO too, maybe.

The guy picking all the shares on the extreme dips constantly through out the past weeks of trading must have enough shares.

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Godswill asked me if I would be willing to provide a charting service that covers the marijuana stocks and that he was willing to subscribe to such a service.

The charts would provide technical analysis which may enable you to make better buys/sells and keep you informed on the movements in a variety of the stocks...

I am considering this, but, considering the time investment - I would need to know if there was a sufficient amount of support for this service before committing to it (time is money).

Anyways - if anyone else is interested - let me know... If there is a sufficient amount of interest in it I suppose we could try it out and see if its worthwhile...

Fjpod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The trouble with marijuana is eventually your investment goes up in smoke.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Selling most of my ERBB at open. Don't feel like leaving my funds in it after finally getting back in the green with it.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Godswill asked me if I would be willing to provide a charting service that covers the marijuana stocks and that he was willing to subscribe to such a service.

The charts would provide technical analysis which may enable you to make better buys/sells and keep you informed on the movements in a variety of the stocks...

I am considering this, but, considering the time investment - I would need to know if there was a sufficient amount of support for this service before committing to it (time is money).

Anyways - if anyone else is interested - let me know... If there is a sufficient amount of interest in it I suppose we could try it out and see if its worthwhile...

Thanks for the reply Strawboss. It is indeed time consuming, even for me and I'm just a novice. I have however recovered my previous losses from gold and silver juniors that I had no business holding, but didn't know better. I see great potential long term but am concerned about getting trapped, as it has been a cyclical investment so far and no one can argue that some stocks may be in bubble stage. Are you still allowed to post your website with pricing information? Thanks again, I hope we can mutually benefit from this and thanks for your guidance on the silver thread.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Selling most of my ERBB at open. Don't feel like leaving my funds in it after finally getting back in the green with it.

I'm not holding that much Trig. so I'm keeping mine for now.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
The trouble with marijuana is eventually your investment goes up in smoke.

Not if its legal and one invests wisely knowing when to sell Fjpod. I can't smoke it due to my occupation but would not hesitate to do so every once in a while on a fishing trip, etc. I hope you're just joking and will consider it as an investment.

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Nice to hear from you MH. Lets make it rain brother!

What the hell happened to FSPM over the last couple of days????

My portfolio is only a few different stocks right now as I havent had much time.

PHOT has done good for me as well as my beloved little GWPRF

Watching to get back in on DEWM at .011

SF you still adding to BRND? I'm not in yet

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Off topic but everyone please put NDLS on your watch lists. Noodle & Company, if there isn't one near you there will be. CEO from Chipotle. Higher lows and higher highs. I should of got in on prior to yesterdays 7%, slow and steady. I've eaten there, very good.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

My portfolio is only a few different stocks right now as I havent had much time.

I am adding to brnd, have 3.2m shares now.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

I sold yesterday MH. Chart started to look weak Tuesday after it topped $9 but I didn't catch it till yesterday. That's actually one of the reasons we need a professional chartist, think of the profit we gave back.

CBGI doing well for me but I don't have that much and am afraid to add today.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do you have some sort of inside info on this one? You seem to love it

I was in it when they did the bad boy vodka deal, made over 15k on it, I like the ceo. It will run to pennies again, not if but when. JMHO It's selling off today for some reason, I'm watching for a dip and will add more.