• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Investing in Marijuana

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1.jpg
Watch the support level on this one...

2.jpg
Consolidating...

3.jpg
Potential Head and Shoulders pattern forming...

4.jpg
Negative divergence like this "usually" precedes a decline in price

5.jpg
This looks like further upside is likely

6.jpg
More downside likely...

7.jpg
Doesnt look good...

8.jpg
This one doesnt look good either

9.jpg
Looks bearish...

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that technical analysis isnt some sort of magic voodoo or anything...its simply a way to try to put the odds in your favor when making entry/exit decisions. Of course good money management and stops and all that are important considerations too.

And as another poster on this thread mentioned - stocks like these tend to react very strongly to news, rumor and all sorts of stuff that has little to to with anything technically related...

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
FSPM gets a pop from latest news article, but is it enough?

Fusion Pharm Inc (OTCMKTS:FSPM) To Expand Its Partnership With GrowLife, Inc.

Dallas, Texas 03/14/2014 (FINANCIALSTRENDS) – Fusion Pharm Inc (OTCMKTS:FSPM) announced to expand its alliance with GrowLife, Inc. The company which manufactures PharmPod professional cultivation system and GrowLife deals with legal cannabis production and marketing in collaboration intend to offer a co-branded line of specialized professional cultivation equipment components. According to the reports, these components will include professional hoods/reflectors initially and will be developed into custom designed components later. The company announced it is expecting the first shipment to be ready February for commercial production.

Fusion Pharm Inc (OTCMKTS:FSPM) Increases Its Existing Production capacity.

Fusion Pharm which is planning to grow its business has been facing challenges with its existing facility which the management feels has inadequate space to sustain the current orders and also support the upcoming orders during 2014. The company anticipates issues going forward with the current facility and has nearly doubled its manufacturing facility space by acquiring 10,000 additional square feet in the Denver Colorado facility for production purpose starting February.

Fusion Pharm Inc Closes First Successful Sale In Massachusetts

The company has striked a deal with Greeneway Wellness Foundation. According to the reports, it is estimated to be more than $4million. Currently, Greenwell has obtained 3 out of the available 35 licenses in Massachusetts. The report also states, Fusion Pharm Inc will be financing 50% of the project costs over a two-year period. The company which currently has a market cap $58.5M has announced it has completed $1million round of equity funding. This fund will be used to develop the company’s growth, primarily expand the manufacturing facilities; add new sales centers in the identified key regions and to acquire key expertise to facilitate expansion and development. With the reported 38% revenue growth the company is gearing up for a busy year 2014.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
FSPM gets a pop from latest news article, but is it enough?

Fusion Pharm Inc (OTCMKTS:FSPM) To Expand Its Partnership With GrowLife, Inc.

Dallas, Texas 03/14/2014 (FINANCIALSTRENDS) – Fusion Pharm Inc (OTCMKTS:FSPM) announced to expand its alliance with GrowLife, Inc. The company which manufactures PharmPod professional cultivation system and GrowLife deals with legal cannabis production and marketing in collaboration intend to offer a co-branded line of specialized professional cultivation equipment components. According to the reports, these components will include professional hoods/reflectors initially and will be developed into custom designed components later. The company announced it is expecting the first shipment to be ready February for commercial production.

Fusion Pharm Inc (OTCMKTS:FSPM) Increases Its Existing Production capacity.

Fusion Pharm which is planning to grow its business has been facing challenges with its existing facility which the management feels has inadequate space to sustain the current orders and also support the upcoming orders during 2014. The company anticipates issues going forward with the current facility and has nearly doubled its manufacturing facility space by acquiring 10,000 additional square feet in the Denver Colorado facility for production purpose starting February.

Fusion Pharm Inc Closes First Successful Sale In Massachusetts

The company has striked a deal with Greeneway Wellness Foundation. According to the reports, it is estimated to be more than $4million. Currently, Greenwell has obtained 3 out of the available 35 licenses in Massachusetts. The report also states, Fusion Pharm Inc will be financing 50% of the project costs over a two-year period. The company which currently has a market cap $58.5M has announced it has completed $1million round of equity funding. This fund will be used to develop the company’s growth, primarily expand the manufacturing facilities; add new sales centers in the identified key regions and to acquire key expertise to facilitate expansion and development. With the reported 38% revenue growth the company is gearing up for a busy year 2014.

Just dumped my ERBB.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Take that profit SF. I not holding much, so I may just wait and see. I saw that not so flattering article from Hotstock and the volume isn't so hot either.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Take that profit SF. I not holding much, so I may just wait and see. I saw that not so flattering article from Hotstock and the volume isn't so hot either.
That one was a loss of around 120 bucks, cant sweat the small cht. Some one started dumping millions of shares.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Its Friday that may be possible. You know you're gonna make me buy some too. Its cold up here. You know where I'm going with that. Good Luck to you!

dprival78

Reaction score
what do we think of PHOT? having a nice little run today, breaking through .60. debating whether or not to take some profits or hold on and enjoy the ride.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
what do we think of PHOT? having a nice little run today, breaking through .60. debating whether or not to take some profits or hold on and enjoy the ride.

New pump just started on PHOT, Id be wary myself.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Maybe this Friday won't be so bad for me after all. MCIG decided it had enough of being in the red, shot straight up to the green for the first time today and is killing it :).
Still got my FSPM, hoping it doesn't fall apart during the last 30 min of trading.

I had my sell limit on ERBB at .0420 yesterday before open, it never went off yet it opened around .0420 and touched .0423 So i'm still holding ERBB.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
PHOT should take a healthy hit and when it does, I'm buying 20k shares for the long run. I'm amazed by how many partnerships they have. I can see PHOT in the $20's. Just my opinion.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
PHOT should take a healthy hit and when it does, I'm buying 20k shares for the long run. I'm amazed by how many partnerships they have. I can see PHOT in the $20's. Just my opinion.

I can see it MH. If Phillip Morris or whatever they're called these days don't get their act together it could be like IBM passing on the personal computer.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
CBGI: Thinking of taking some off the table.

Go BRND!

Check out DSCR chart. What a fake out and moon-shot. I sold mine thinking they were history. Anyone holding. I tried to add a little to MYEC, Scottrade tells me they have a restriction where we can only sell not buy anymore. Its down 20%.

Last edited:

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Watching ERBB today, let's go!

edit: Finally being stuck at work and not being able to trade paid off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Bad call, looks like PHOT on fire.

Good call SF. It was looking weak then the good news came out. It needed attention and still does, same as FSPM that's why I sold it at the time. I'm holding PHOT but still wary of getting back into FSPM. May get back in tomorrow. We are blessed with having the testicular fortitude needed to participate in such a sector. Uncharted territory, good call and great picks!

dprival78

Reaction score
any thoughts on MINE? big day today (+92%) on crazy volume. wonder if it could be another CBGI..

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I hate to derail you guys because I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, but what online brokers are you guys using?

To stay on topic have you noticed any online brokers having issues with "green" companies?

Thanks

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
MCIG posted their 10Q

http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=9860046

now they are rising :)

mCig, Inc. Achieves First Quarterly Profit in Corporate History
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcig-inc-achieves-first-quarterly-191549298.html

Happy St. Patrick's day to you as well Trig. MCIG may have found its bottom, are you back in? I'm thinking of purging some lackluster performers and picking up some MCIG and FSPM depending on what happens going forward.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Happy St. Patrick's day to you as well Trig. MCIG may have found its bottom, are you back in? I'm thinking of purging some lackluster performers and picking up some MCIG and FSPM depending on what happens going forward.

Yup still got the shares I picked up at .566 on last Tuesday's dip. Very excited about MCIG going forward, it's gonna crush it's 52 week high tomorrow.

Also still got my FSPM, we'll see where that goes from here. The company has been quite quiet, hope it has some news well before EOM.

Last edited:

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I hate to derail you guys because I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, but what online brokers are you guys using?

To stay on topic have you noticed any online brokers having issues with "green" companies?

Thanks

Using Scottrade, only reason was that they had a local branch nearby making it easier to drop off checks. Thought $7 a trade was good, but I'm trading stocks under $1 so their commission fees are growing as I make bigger trades. Scottrade will charge $7 plus 1/2 of a percent of the principal on trades of stock under $1.

Looking to open an Etrade account as well soon to trade the pennies at a flat trade cost.

any thoughts on MINE? big day today (+92%) on crazy volume. wonder if it could be another CBGI..

I'll put that on my watch list, don't think I would jump into that until a correction of some sort. Looks likely to fall in price to me than keep shooting up.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
I don't know what news is coming for ERBB, but something must be coming. It is paying off.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Good luck everyone today.

LATF got some news, it's finally off it's sideways path and heading up

Latteno Releases Record 2013 Operating Results
2013 Revenue Tops $15M -- Up From $2.36M in 2012: Operating Profit -- $983K Up From $81K

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/latteno-releases-record-2013-operating-124500313.html

We are canceling our alert today on LATF because we realized that the company sells marijuana products and we believe that is illegal. Our new monster pick is GRNH and we will give more info on GRNH tomorrow or after close today.

Money Runners Group

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thanks

I use ameritrade, no isssues so far on mj but they do stop you from trading some pinks with settlement issues.9.99 per trade.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Sold half my ERBB

Edit: Sold the other half .067 a little early maybe as it reversed and seems to want to run some more. We'll see what tomorrow and Friday bring.

Last edited:

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
No more worries: Armored transport for your weed and cash. Thanks to MJNA

Medical Marijuana Inc. & Wellness Managed Services' MPSI Introduces Armored Transport and Secure Safe Services for the Cannabis Industry

Mar 19, 2014 09:00:00 (ET)

Medical Marijuana Inc. & Wellness Managed Services' MPSI Introduces Armored Transport and Secure Safe Services for the Cannabis Industry

MPSI Augments Security Service Offerings for Cannabis Business Customers in Medical Marijuana States; Features New Service Offerings at MMJ Business Daily Money Shows, Big Industry Show, and the High Times Cannabis Cup in Denver

SAN DIEGO, March 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medical Marijuana Inc. (OTC Pink:MJNA) is pleased to announce that it has fully funded operations of subsidiary Wellness Managed Services' new company, MPS International (MPSI). Since MPSI operations began on January 1, 2014, the Company has expanded the business from one to four states and is already planning expansion into seven additional states. In a groundbreaking decision by Company officers, MPSI has added armored transport and secure safe services for legal cannabis businesses. MPSI currently has two armored trucks to service all dispensaries and grow operations in Colorado as far north as Fort Collins and as far south as Pueblo.

"Unfortunately, FDIC-insured banks do not offer banking services to cannabis industry businesses yet," said Michael Julian, Managing Director of MPSI. "MPSI offers both armored transport and a safe storage solution for this high volume, cash-based industry by way of drop safes that we lease in our heavily secured facility. This 'money room' is utilized for client representatives prior to placing cash in their leased safes."

Established by security industry veterans, MPSI is the first company to offer a comprehensive range of services for the medical and recreational cannabis industries. Their services include physical security, security surveillance, and secure transport by armored vehicle. Industry-specific services include: armed and unarmed security for retail and grow operations, inventory and revenue transport, a secure depository, compliance oversight, and workplace protection for the medical and adult use cannabis industries in current and future legal marijuana markets.

"Having on-site security has greatly increased our company's sense of comfort," says Christian Hageseth of Green Man Cannabis. "MPSI has stepped in immediately, communicated well, and delivered service with an impressive degree of professionalism. Our MPSI representative has continued to follow up with the owner's needs and ensured his staff meets expectations. I look forward to continued quality of service from MPSI."

With regard to on-site security, MPSI CEO Michael Roberts states, "The Company is actively addressing the immediate need for physical security in a rapidly growing, high risk industry in a consumer-friendly way. I have seen some of our competition putting heavily armed 'ninja killers' in tactical vests and body armor on post. We don't believe in exhibiting the ability to use excessive force in a retail shop when a security officer is there to monitor traffic, check IDs and provide a highly visible deterrent to crime and thefts."

Addressing safety for its clients in an extremely high risk industry, MPSI also transports product from grow to wholesaler, warehouse, testing facilities, bakeries, infusion laboratories, and finally to retail locations. The MPSI fleet of vehicles has grown to fifteen patrol vehicles and two armored trucks. "After forty-six years in business, we feel that we offer the appropriate balance of safety, security, and customer service to adequately serve the retail cannabis industry," Roberts continues.

"We are very excited about MPSI's position in the cannabis industry," continues Michael Julian. "As the legal landscape changes by state, there will be more opportunities for MPSI to bring professional security services and solutions to this rapidly expanding industry. MPSI is positioned to immediately expand into new states as laws permit medical and recreational uses of marijuana."

For more information on MPSI, visit the company's website www.Security-MPSI.com, email security@security-mpsi.com, or call (866) 678-4408.

Businesses seeking additional information can meet MSPI representatives at the following business conferences:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sold half my ERBB

Edit: Sold the other half .067 a little early maybe as it reversed and seems to want to run some more. We'll see what tomorrow and Friday bring.

Made a bad move selling mine.

Trigonx

Seeker
Reaction score
Sold half my ERBB

sold 75% of my ERBB at .0630 a bit after open, wanted to lock in my profit.

saw it hit .0720 on my break at work, and i just watched it fall back down.

Godswill

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
sold 75% of my ERBB at .0630 a bit after open, wanted to lock in my profit.

saw it hit .0720 on my break at work, and i just watched it fall back down.

I tried to sell around that time but no one would pay more that .069 even when it was .072.