• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Iowa Poll Shows Republican Presidential Candidates In Four Way Tie (11-14-11)

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A second place showing for Paul in Iowa would be NICE!
It would be very nice! Not as nice as first but I would still like to see the faces on Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ben Bernanke, and a host of media elites when that happens.

That would be a moment to savor. Sort of like that MasterCard commercial... PRICELESS!

:biggrin:

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
A second place showing for Paul in Iowa would be NICE!
TPTB ignored Ron Paul's 2nd place finish in the Iowa straw poll.

And his win in California.

And his win in Illinois

and on and on.

But they can't ignore a Caucus where delegates are actually selected.

Go Ron Paul!

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
It would be very nice! Not as nice as first but I would still like to see the faces on Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ben Bernanke, and a host of media elites when that happens.

That would be a moment to savor. Sort of like that MasterCard commercial... PRICELESS!

:biggrin:
Bill O'Wrongly will say that Ron Paul supporters stuffed the ballot box like they stuff the online polls. :banghead:

Shamm Hammnity has come around and at least he respects Ron Paul and has publicly stated he agrees with Paul on many issues. I think Shamm will have Ron Paul on his show and congratulate him.

Last edited:

Flake

Seeker
Seeker
anybody sane agrees with him on many issues. Anybody sane also wants him to never be president. Chairman of the Fed. The final one. That's where he would shine.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
anybody sane agrees with him on many issues. Anybody sane also wants him to never be president. Chairman of the Fed. The final one. That's where he would shine.
When did you become God? I am sane and I don't agree with you. :biggrin:

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
That's the problem, this country has gone innnnnn-saaaaannnne!

:banghead: