• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Iran Claims to Have Formula for Nuclear Bomb

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If they use one, it will be their last one, because that's when their country will become the glass center of the world.
(sand turns to glass under extremely high temperatures...like what nuclear bombS produce)

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Whatever skill they don't have in-house at the present moment, they can buy with the $8 billion in cash Obama gave them. Human beings are weak and money speaks.

We live in interesting times, for sure.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
buy with the $8 billion in cash Obama gave them
You think them shkunts could ever get it together? They are still pumping donkeys. Hell they exploded a reactor and every one thought the eye-rail-ies sashayed over there and punked um!

sometimes this world is funny and then some rag-head who is constipated decides a vestal enema is required.

them and their cousins are the same...….fuck um! let them eat pig!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A9ADD2F1-DCEF-45EC-9C76-77947697057F.png

The Little Boy was 120 inches (300 cm) in length, 28 inches (71 cm) in diameter and weighed approximately 9,700 pounds (4,400 kg).[21] The design used the gun method to explosively force a hollow sub-critical mass of uranium-235 and a solid target cylinder together into a super-critical mass, initiating a nuclear chain reaction. This was accomplished by shooting one piece of the uranium onto the other by means of four cylindrical silk bags of cordite. The bomb contained 64 kg (141 lb) of enriched uranium. Most was enriched to 89% but some was only 50% uranium-235, for an average enrichment of 80%.[22] Less than a kilogram of uranium underwent nuclear fission, and of this mass only 0.6 g (0.021 oz) was transformed into several forms of energy, mostly kinetic energy, but also heat and radiation.[23]

That’s
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy

Also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man

There ya go. I’ve got a recipe on my iPhone.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
View attachment 124021

The Little Boy was 120 inches (300 cm) in length, 28 inches (71 cm) in diameter and weighed approximately 9,700 pounds (4,400 kg).[21] The design used the gun method to explosively force a hollow sub-critical mass of uranium-235 and a solid target cylinder together into a super-critical mass, initiating a nuclear chain reaction. This was accomplished by shooting one piece of the uranium onto the other by means of four cylindrical silk bags of cordite. The bomb contained 64 kg (141 lb) of enriched uranium. Most was enriched to 89% but some was only 50% uranium-235, for an average enrichment of 80%.[22] Less than a kilogram of uranium underwent nuclear fission, and of this mass only 0.6 g (0.021 oz) was transformed into several forms of energy, mostly kinetic energy, but also heat and radiation.[23]

That’s

I didn't read that post so they can't get me.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Anyone here that thinks the Iranian government is anything more than a vassal state for TPTB should be banned from social media.

It said how many meatballs on this site read some twitter post and suddenly want to turn 80 million innocent people into glass.

Take away their puppet government and the Iranian people are very nice. Same can be said for Americans.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oh great - I can just imagine the MSM response if this recipe on this forum ever saw the light of day... they would be saying we were a bunch of crazy whackjobs conspiring who knows what...

/sarc

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whatever skill they don't have in-house at the present moment, they can buy with the $8 billion in cash Obama gave them. Human beings are weak and money speaks.

We live in interesting times, for sure.
You left out the HRC treason plan. That rusty, old dirty cunt, will sell anything !!

Take away their puppet government and the Iranian people are very nice. Same can be said for Americans.
That is true of ALL nations of the world. The governments suck, the people are fine.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
View attachment 124021

That’s

This technology is over 80 years old, and has been public knowledge for at least 50 years.
So the Camel Jockeys finally figured it out.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This technology is over 80 years old, and has been public knowledge for at least 50 years.
So the Camel Jockeys finally figured it out.
Pretty much!