• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Iranian Sleeper Cells In America .

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I talked to a guy a year or two ago who said he was deployed to the Middle East with a US Army Cavalry unit and trained to recognize differences between various ethnic groups (ie: Arabs and Persians, etc). He had a confrontation one night in a Deming, NM Walmart with two Iranian guys who took exception to the cavalry patch on his jacket. They were both reaching into their jackets presumably for a weapon of some type when their "handler" walked by and shouted for them to get back on the bus. He says they were being trained by our military in the area. They have since been moved down to Columbus--maybe to minimize contact with US citizens.

FBI Director James Comey did admit in 2016 that there are terror cells in all 50 states.

Y'all pay attention out there.

SC

Last edited:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I posted in another thread that the muzzies are preparing to eventually kill all of us & take our country, and other countries too.

Very unfortunately many people don't see this, including some of our members.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I posted in another thread that the muzzies are preparing to eventually kill all of us & take our country, and other countries too.

Very unfortunately many people don't see this, including some of our members.

Yeah - there are a number of posts everywhere where people say we cannot condemn an entire group of people for the actions of a few - unless you're white, christian, and conservative - then it's valid

With respect to China (and Japan) , I'm with them. Until there's a better solution, let the brunt of the pain and inconvenience fall on Muslims themselves. It's their brothers and sisters of peace, not mine..
If there were a hundred different species of snakes in your back yard, and you loved snakes for their ecological benefit, but couldn't identify the venomous ones, it would behoove you to not let any of them into your house. Maybe not the best analogy - but it's still valid

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah - there are a number of posts everywhere where people say we cannot condemn an entire group of people for the actions of a few - unless you're white, christian, and conservative - then it's valid

With respect to China (and Japan) , I'm with them. Until there's a better solution, let the brunt of the pain and inconvenience fall on Muslims themselves. It's their brothers and sisters of peace, not mine..
If there were a hundred different species of snakes in your back yard, and you loved snakes for their ecological benefit, but couldn't identify the venomous ones, it would behoove you to not let any of them into your house. Maybe not the best analogy - but it's still valid
Particularly when the gov. forced you to accept those unidentified snakes, that you could not identify.
Maybe not the best analogy - but it's still valid