• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Irons ongoing MD finds thread

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've always said Michigan could use a few more Seiches. A shame how few and far between they are.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I've always said Michigan could use a few more Seiches. A shame how few and far between they are.
See if I ever allow Bungaman to mail you a can of premium midwestern hot dog chili again!!

Crabby feck!

:blond:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We had a Prairiecane or Prairinado with 40-50 mph sustained winds and gusts up to 80.
It was a tumbleweed event for sure.
I used to do computer tech out in Hanover.

Wind blew west to east and the fence lines filled up like hedge rows with tumbleweeds.

The old elementary school had a door inset about 30 feet (think of two buildings with a hallway attaching them at one end).

That area would fill up with tumbleweeds 10 feet high and 30 feet deep!! Glad I didn't have to clean it out!!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
fecking 31* and fecking snow from lake fecking michigan. the patio is covered. just deep enough to track and set the trap for the last feral cat

There is that. But. I'm still throwing a glove and a buckeye in the freezer. Maybe an orange, too.

I had to look up that word. It's a stupid word. Don't use it again.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
You done enrolled in Mikey's writing class, haven't you?
Evar sense I took dat Evylyn WouldHead sped reddin coarse my reddin has impruved one hunneert pursent. Also, compression has ingreased oneerfully.

It is a rare gift!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Ah, to sleeve, perchance to ream........

I need some krytox

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
See if I ever allow Bungaman to mail you a can of premium midwestern hot dog chili again!!

Crabby feck!

:blond:
Check it out Gentlemen.. This is what the very beginning of a small crack looks like.... It can take years of patients in some cases.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Right up there with Paint Drying o_O

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Check it out Gentlemen.. This is what the very beginning of a small crack looks like.... It can take years of patients in some cases.
Ha!

It's April 17, 24 degrees and snowing so I might be a little crabby. Matter of fact it's been snowing for 5 fucking days now and it snowed so much my little car got stuck in the fucking driveway trying to leave the fucking garage this morning. The fucking lakes are icing back over.
I may go into grand rapids today and see if I can find a fucking hipster who would like to discuss global fucking warming in person.
Probably best if I don't though.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Geeze, Irons, if I stumbled across something like that chain out MDing I would probably go out and get drunk that evening.

BF

Oh yeah, I wanted to say yer photo skills out in the water are pretty damn good
Thanks BF, I wanted to reply to this and then forgot.

I use a small waterproof Nikon coolpix S30 I hang on a lanyard around my neck. It's a point and shoot older camera but the macro autofocus is really fast and clear. And it uses regular AA batteries. My wife has a fancy, expensive waterproof Nikon and it uses special batteries that cost a mint and don't last for shit. Most of the newer digital cameras have gone to those type batteries.
I cycle the used lithium batteries from my metal detector through the camera until they die.

Cheap and effective! . . :2 thumbs up:

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
He has a go pro that he's supposed to take video of his work in finding this 30-50% sliver that muttons craves. He never shows that stuff though.

Because he never sees any bikini's

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I think of motorcycles when Indians are mentioned!
LtD, Back in the '60s my dad found an Indian bike. He kept it at the lake and we would ride it to the general store to get odds and ends we forgot to bring.
The bike was wide but the seat only stood about as high as a kitchen table, shorty and squatty, but it was a blast to ride.

Will new Indian be able to compete with the HOG ?
Know of any quality issues w/ the Indian bike ?

Jus' Axin' and will return to our regularly scheduled programming. whistle:

Last edited:

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Back in the '60s my dad found an Indian bike. He kept it at the lake and we would ride it to the general store to get odds and ends we forgot to bring.
The bike was wide but the seat only stood about as high as a kitchen table, shorty and squatty, but it was a blast to ride.

Will new Indian be able to compete with the HOG ?
Know of any quality issues w/ the Indian bike ?

Jus' Axin'
Probably only as good as the Polaris Industries company makes them. https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/
IMO, no one really can quite compete with HD here in the states, status thing for many.
I don't know much about them, BIL has a 1929 Indian Scout, but he doesn't ride it much, is kinda slow. Old - old school bike.
Me, I ride a Yamaha, when I ride, cool riding weather right now, but I've had it out a couple times this spring. About like Irons getting out in the water this time of year. I have been looking at a Kawasaki, but not quite ready to drop the hammer on one yet. BTW, very little problems with the Yamaha.