• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Irons ongoing MD finds thread

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
see hat that 50% sliver has done to you? We told you it was toxic. Did you listen?

You shoulda used conduit!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sorry I missed your sharing of recent finds Mr. Irons. A very well-a done-a!

Let's break some records this year eh'?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Muttons, On fire and runnin wild!

Stealing my ass.
The door wasn't closed all the way on the armored truck?....
Righttttttt.......
If I don't close the door all the way on my peasantmobile there are lights and bells to remind me that I'm a dummy and didn't close the door all the way.
So there's no bells and flashing lights in a high dollar money transport truck?...
Ok boys. Here's the design.
We are going to build this here armour plated high performance engine bullet proof glass gun ports and heavy duty locks money transport vehicle.....
But hey.
Lets leave the flashing light and warning bells that the door is ajar , lets leave that off.......
Sorry Irons for the drift........
But those fake news people are part of a cover up cause there is an ongoing investigation.......going on.
On going.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Muttons, On fire and runnin wild!

Stealing my ass.

Hell, Armored Truck Cos carry insurance. I remember when a bunch of money hit the road on I-70 (AGAIN) just outside of Columbus, Ohio years ago.
State Patrol tried the same tactic then too. ( Bring the money back. Don't make us come get you. We got cameras that caught the whole thing).

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
They have cams and full time monitors there, but, those cams don't have the resolution to pick up much more than the one car out of a thousand that doesn't seam normal. The dispatcher let's one of the available cars know they have one to watch for, an undercover car follows until you do the slightest thing wrong, a marked car pulls you over.

Couple of years ago I was making a run down to see family in Fla, was passed by a group of about 10 cars in Tennessee that were running about 90, I space myself about a mile back and match speed. They shake the trees, I rake the leaves. WE clear Tenn, about a mile south of Atlanta they have a nice big roadblock set up and all 10 cars pulled over. I knew about it ahead of time because I'm running a frequency scanner ap on my phone and had slowed down enough to not be in the mix. However.

I had an undercover GSP car on my ass all the way to the GA/FLa state line.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Army corps of engineers is ruining 3 nice beaches this summer. It happens. What they do is pump sand out of the shipping channel and "renourish" the beach. Great for beachgoers, bad for pirates.
This beach that gave me so much old Gold will be fecked up for years now, targets buried under 12 + feet of fresh sand.
This is why we have to get while the getting is good.

zghruined.jpg

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Army corps of engineers is ruining 3 nice beaches this summer. It happens. What they do is pump sand out of the shipping channel and "renourish" the beach. Great for beachgoers, bad for pirates.
This beach that gave me so much old Gold will be fecked up for years now, targets buried under 12 + feet of fresh sand.
This is why we have to get while the getting is good.

View attachment 103374
May you be lucky enough for the Army Corp of Engineers to inadvertently pump that supposedly Confederate gold up on your beach for you and Bunga to find.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
They have cams and full time monitors there, but, those cams don't have the resolution to pick up much more than the one car out of a thousand that doesn't seam normal. The dispatcher let's one of the available cars know they have one to watch for, an undercover car follows until you do the slightest thing wrong, a marked car pulls you over.

Couple of years ago I was making a run down to see family in Fla, was passed by a group of about 10 cars in Tennessee that were running about 90, I space myself about a mile back and match speed. They shake the trees, I rake the leaves. WE clear Tenn, about a mile south of Atlanta they have a nice big roadblock set up and all 10 cars pulled over. I knew about it ahead of time because I'm running a frequency scanner ap on my phone and had slowed down enough to not be in the mix. However.

I had an undercover GSP car on my ass all the way to the GA/FLa state line.
I see what you did there. Yer tryin' to rial dialbro up aint ya?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Actually "Shake the Trees, Rake the Leaves" is a good speeding tactic, works like a blocker car only not as aggressive

Car A runs at 20-30 over the speed limit, Car B starts out a mile back or so at maybe 10 over until there is 30-40 miles of separation. Then Car A stops for gas or whatever until Car B catches up and goes past a few miles. Rinse/Repeat

If I'm a solo, I tool along until a group of 3 or so pass me, then I slot in behind at about 5 mph or so less than they are running until I'm a couple of miles back, then I will run a little hard to catch up, then slow down a little.

I have a detector and I used to have a jammer, I had to throw the jammer in a creek, iffen you know what I mean.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think maybe I see the reason for smooth's lack of MD finds:

:Happy::Happy:
BF
Hey BF, have I ever told you about the hundert year old gold Sovereign I found in a couch? I almost started a thread about it, but people started throwing rotten fruits and vegetables at me.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Hey BF, have I ever told you about the hundert year old gold Sovereign I found in a couch? I almost started a thread about it, but people started throwing rotten fruits and vegetables at me.
Actually it was a 1972 penny.......may have been 3 or 4

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A gold sovereign? In a couch? Where'd you get the couch? From the estate sale of Mary Jeffries from one of her brothels?

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That was the free couch if I remember correctly. Or maybe I am confusing you with someone else.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A gold sovereign? In a couch? Where'd you get the couch? From the estate sale of Mary Jeffries from one of her brothels?
Mr.Garandpappie, there may have been a slight chance that it was a my own Sov. that I discovered in that old couch. Hence, the fruits and vegetables.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Can you believe he's messing around with rings & pull tabs when there's real pirate treasure to be found!

http://www.wbur.org/news/2018/05/22/woods-hole-colombian-shipwreck

A Spanish galleon laden with gold that sank to the bottom of the Caribbean off the coast of Colombia more than 300 years ago was found three years ago with the help of an underwater autonomous vehicle operated by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, the agency disclosed for the first time.
New details about the discovery of the San Jose were released on Monday with permission from the agencies involved in the search, including the Colombian government.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I'm always too busy to hunt much once actual spring weather kicks in. May is usually a bust.
Hopefully I can get back at it and into some Gold soon..
We'll wait with "baited breath". CYA on the other threads until then.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Can you believe he's messing around with rings & pull tabs when there's real pirate treasure to be found!

http://www.wbur.org/news/2018/05/22/woods-hole-colombian-shipwreck

A Spanish galleon laden with gold that sank to the bottom of the Caribbean off the coast of Colombia more than 300 years ago was found three years ago with the help of an underwater autonomous vehicle operated by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, the agency disclosed for the first time.
New details about the discovery of the San Jose were released on Monday with permission from the agencies involved in the search, including the Colombian government.
That's where Irons really has been....scuba tanks, floodlights, etc.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is Bullshift! True Pirates don't take breaks.
Pireate_emoji_makemoji.jpg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Replaced my bumper, radiator, air dam and wheel flare ends and ground and painted a lot of rust this week.
There is still a chunk out of the grille but hell that adds character!
I might have found a junk yard grille for cheap. I need to see what it looks like it may be worse than the one that's in her.

:2 thumbs up:
jess1.JPG
jess2.JPG

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Code 4 I made a new hidy hole for ma' sov-urns.
zipper.jpg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
GOLD # 15 2018

Finally back in the water after a month of spring chores! I found some coins and silver odds and ends and finally Gold on June 2. :cool:

Pretty little ring with a unique stone and totally undamaged after years in the lake. The stone is clear when you look at it head on and different pinks and purples when viewed from different light and angles. Really cool!

Mrs Irons wanted it so that is great too, it's too pretty to scrap.
Hallmarked BDA 10K

Thanks for looking! :2 thumbs up:

RS1.jpg
RS2.jpg
RS3.jpg
RS4.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
BDA = Big Daves Area! You heathen!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BDA = Big Daves Area! You heathen!
Huh, I figured it was one of Smoothies fakeries he talked about ordering stamped BigDealArsehole and tossin....err.

Hey Irons you sure that acid's still any good. May wanna double check. I mean after all 10k is basically not even really gold anyway.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Huh, I figured it was one of Smoothies fakeries he talked about ordering stamped BigDealArsehole and tossin....err.

Hey Irons you sure that acid's still any good. May wanna double check. I mean after all 10k is basically not even really gold anyway.
Nice job, it's good to see folks are finally catching on!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Man I dunno, I tried to get a better look and I swear it looks there's letters or a name....I swear it says chuck-e-cheese or something. what do you guys think? I blew it up and took a screenshot.

rch.jpg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Oh dear, it appears I am going to have to start mocking you too Mr Misty. Ah well.

aasalute.gif