• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Irons ongoing MD finds thread

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
10k gold is a Communists way of saying "It's 75% silver"

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I found a broken AR 15 charging handle where there should not have been one!

Also......

I'll scrounge around in the archives today and post the 100 bill that I found. I've always said...."Pics or it didn't happen"

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Mudpuppy Wisdom: Answering a question about getting permission to metal detect.

From another forum. Mudpuppy is a treasure hunting God!

Getting a "Scram" or two is just a part of Life as a Human...Especially for people that like to be outdoors, its not only Detectorists...Heck, door to door salesmen, paper boys, ginseng hunters, dumpster divers, Freegans, Hippies, bums, Louis and Clark, just about any intrepid outdoor soul worthy of an adventure is gonna get a scram...

Keep a rollodex of excuses and explanations handy in your mind ready to deploy as your reason for being there...assess the situation of the "Scrammer" and chose wisely...Its all about appearances and timing! For instance: If you are trying to steal a free Christmas tree off a guys tree farm, when confronted, dont be such a dummy and engage in a dialog saying you are looking for your 'lost dog', especially with a bowsaw in hand...this is the time to act like a complete booboo and simply run away!

"Scrams" should be considered learning opportunities, why did you get it? What did you do wrong? Build upon the evidence to minimize the scrams and open up your geographical opportunities!!

Do not EVER argue Riparian rights with a woman! Do not ever argue semantics with a guy with a gun and a badge! Its all about timing! Slip into a place unnoticed, get what you want and slip out of there unseen!...Think like a Bigfoot! Sure they are running around all over the place, but has anybody ever seen one or filmed Him? No!

When you go completely invisible as I have, the World is your oyster! You will have to wear a name tag at a Family reunion! You couldnt win a door prize at a Tupperware party! You wont get a greeting from a Wafflehouse Waitress! But, you can just about go anywhere and do as you please! Think 'Bigfoot' or 'Willow the Wisp'...'Fart through a Mitten' even...

You practice this skill enough, and by gosh, you could take a dump in the Whitehouse rose garden!....No doubt a Bigfoot or a Senator will get the blame!....:laughing:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
He goes on......................

Officer Doofus and the other self appointed 'Property Protecters' are our greatest friends! They are like a temporary fence! They keep our primo hunting areas off limits to the other unskilled riff-raff rascals! Its all about Location! Not about the vast open areas..a guy needs to focus on the paydirt like a realtor!

Its just a deeper understanding of the game is all...nobody cares, as long as nobody sees...Nobody is damaging the Sport if they leave no trace and are never witnessed by another Human......See?

Officer Doofus dont care, he is punching clock at 40hrs per week, snappy uniform, benefits, air conditioned truck, has a nice pension and a loving family waiting at home...the rest of the time on site belongs to US! We are glad we have him protecting our locations during business hours...Once again, Time and Treasure waits for Nobody! False Encumbrances and barriers to success all too often reside in our own minds...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The poor treasure hunting newbie has just about lost his mind @ this point.........

I love this kind of chatter...it tends to make us think a bit about our time on this Planet and the various interactions and experiences this Sport affords ...I feel a riff coming on so allow me...

Theres this one big Mink I know, never seen him, just his tracks,...He runs a section of beach I hunt, Winter, Summer, no matter what he runs his route. He isnt supposed to be killing nesting birds or digging up turtle nests...He probably dont have a 'land use permit' either, or give one damn about riparian right access...

Back 40yrs ago he would be worth an easy $30 to me on the fur market, and I woulda set a trap for him for sure, but now, he aint worth my time to fool with...I like to see how he hunts though, not working a grid, but hitting the highpoints and following the signs for quick easy profit....

I knew this one family of beavers, they actually dammed up a waterway without a DNR permit if you can believe that! Broke all sorts of laws!...cutting down trees willy nilly, dredging, plugging up culverts,...pooping in the water, things like this...Unrepentant and unapologetic for their actions!

Then theres this one deer thats not only trespassing on my property, but eating my Wife flowers to boot!! I know I should, but I dont give one diddly durn....I knew an Otter once, dmaned guy was eating Walleyes out of season and taking the little ones under the legal length limit even!

So here am I...understanding all I want to do is hunt for pennies, what did I learn from my bold wildlife friends?? Timing!

:2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Irons, you be find'n waay too much stuff, me thinks yer launder'g & fenc'g fer that cuz of yers that's a jewellery thief !! :delivery: :don't know: :dduck::dduck::dduck:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Irons, you be find'n waay too much stuff, me thinks yer launder'g & fenc'g fer that cuz of yers that's a jewellery thief !! :delivery::don't know: :dduck::dduck::dduck:

ROSEVILLE (WWJ) – Police are asking the public for help capture a greedy, slovenly Pirate booty thiefin' man who asked to see two gold like rings at a Macomb County jewelry store, then grabbed them and ran out of the mall.

The incident happened around 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 30th, at the Zales store inside the Macomb Mall off of Gratiot Avenue and Masonic Boulevard.

According to police, Irons entered the store and asked about jewelry. The conversation eventually led to financing a ring, and an employee showed the suspect two rings for comparison. While doing so, Irons grabbed both rings and ran from the store, then fled from the mall.

Suspect wanted in connection with a robbery at Zales in the Macomb Mall on 5-30-2018 (police handout)
The suspect is described as a white male, at least 659-years-old, 5’7″ to 5’8″ tall with a medium build with a peg-leg and a parrot. At the time, he was wearing a dark-colored hoodie with a large emblem on the front, a dark-colored coat with dark-colored pants and tan-colored boots. He was also wearing a black baseball cap with GIM emblems, pins, etc. on all sides and on cap bill.

From a distant camera view, police say it appears that suspect was the lone occupant of a light-colored (possible silver) passenger car.

Police say the suspect made off with two rings valued at $67. One ring is a Celebration Grand 1 carat fag-cut diamond-like solitaire engagement ring in 14K white tin. The other is a Vera Wang Love Collection 2 carat T.W. fake ass diamond frame split shank engagement ring in 14K white pewter.

Anyone who recognizes the suspect or who has any other information is asked to contact police at 586-SMO-OTHY.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/01/13/brazen-jewel-thief-caught-on-camera-at-macomb-mall-video/

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think Irons deserves better than that last post. All he has contributed, time he has spent, maybe it's just me but I think that crossed a line. I know you were just poking fun.

I have reached out to a few people on here & they have been nothing but a godsend of help and experience.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I think Irons deserves better than that last post. All he has contributed, time he has spent, maybe it's just me but I think that crossed a line. I know you were just poking fun.

I have reached out to a few people on here & they have been nothing but a godsend of help and experience.
Then there is the old saying: If you don't like someone, don't talk to them or about them !
From all the comments, after my joke, it apears that Irons is well liked !!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A dear old friend who has since taken his own life once said, "Misty, how do you enlighten? "

"I dunno Ron. How?" I replied

"You lighten up!"

Twisted

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
ROSEVILLE (WWJ) – Police are asking the public for help capture a greedy, slovenly Pirate booty thiefin' man who asked to see two gold like rings at a Macomb County jewelry store, then grabbed them and ran out of the mall.

The incident happened around 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 30th, at the Zales store inside the Macomb Mall off of Gratiot Avenue and Masonic Boulevard.

According to police, Irons entered the store and asked about jewelry. The conversation eventually led to financing a ring, and an employee showed the suspect two rings for comparison. While doing so, Irons grabbed both rings and ran from the store, then fled from the mall.

Suspect wanted in connection with a robbery at Zales in the Macomb Mall on 5-30-2018 (police handout)
The suspect is described as a white male, at least 659-years-old, 5’7″ to 5’8″ tall with a medium build with a peg-leg and a parrot. At the time, he was wearing a dark-colored hoodie with a large emblem on the front, a dark-colored coat with dark-colored pants and tan-colored boots. He was also wearing a black baseball cap with GIM emblems, pins, etc. on all sides and on cap bill.

From a distant camera view, police say it appears that suspect was the lone occupant of a light-colored (possible silver) passenger car.

Police say the suspect made off with two rings valued at $67. One ring is a Celebration Grand 1 carat fag-cut diamond-like solitaire engagement ring in 14K white tin. The other is a Vera Wang Love Collection 2 carat T.W. fake ass diamond frame split shank engagement ring in 14K white pewter.

Anyone who recognizes the suspect or who has any other information is asked to contact police at 586-SMO-OTHY.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/01/13/brazen-jewel-thief-caught-on-camera-at-macomb-mall-video/
Nah couldn't have been him he would have used his best disguise.
842ef3d26949bed8c9bb9dfb90110e48--horse-head-horse-mask.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I forgot all about that crazy time period!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Irons doesn't use conduit and lives north of the arctic circle near russia and supports Trump.

Then you toss in the horse mask quirk

It doesn't get any better than that!

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Man I dunno, I tried to get a better look and I swear it looks there's letters or a name....I swear it says chuck-e-cheese or something. what do you guys think? I blew it up and took a screenshot.

View attachment 104714
Redeemable for 100 tokens.... My grandson has three of these

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Also, I'm about to change the game. Them swingin sticks will become obsolete overnight. Mark my words. Before I'm done Irons will throw his stick in the bay and buy my new gadget!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and "659 years old...".
LMAO :laughing::laughing::dduck:

Anyone who recognizes the suspect or who has any other information is asked to contact police at 586-SMO-OTHY

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Anyone who recognizes the suspect or who has any other information is asked to contact police at 586-SMO-OTHY
^^^That's real fake news.:popcorn:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
So I was tending to my yardwork one aftrnoon and found this. The paper sucked, but, other than that pretty good

IMG_20170122_0003.jpg

Attachments

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
About all I know is that it ain't game money and has about as much business in my front yard as a piece of volcanic glass does in a maine hayfield!

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling