• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Irons ongoing MD finds thread

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah but incredible heat, flies, scorpions not to mention spiders and snakes so venomous they can kill an entire family by biting one person!

.Gold never comes easy.............

.:tex:
The only time I ever saw Steve Irwin sweat was when an Australian snake came up to him and licked his nose...he called it the "deadly" snake if I recall correctly, and he wouldn't pick it up. The only snake that I know of that he didn't even attempt to pick up because it was so ornery and venomous.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The only time I ever saw Steve Irwin sweat was when an Australian snake came up to him and licked his nose...he called it the "deadly" snake if I recall correctly, and he wouldn't pick it up. The only snake that I know of that he didn't even attempt to pick up because it was so ornery and venomous.
I believe the would be the Common Brown Snake of Australia.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I remember that event.

The deadliest snake in the whole joint eeeased up and s-l-o-w-l-y stroked along Irwin's face. Jeebus.

Go to the 2:40 mark and try not to pee yourself:

Yes! The "fierce" snake. That's it. The ONLY snake I never saw Steve try to pick up. Ever.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well... *ahem* I clocked a buzzer with my Swiss Army knife, grabbed him while he was stunned.

Took him by the head and tail and spun him around. Whip-cracked his head off. Only did this once.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
None of Irwin's fans thought anything other than a croc or snake would get him...but the lowly stingray did the job!
Lowly stingray?

I've seen those while surfing, when the water is clear, they'll swim inches below your board. I can tell you, lowly, they are not. Luckily, while surfing, peeing in your pants isn't a big deal.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Lowly stingray?

I've seen those while surfing, when the water is clear, they'll swim inches below your board. I can tell you, lowly, they are not. Luckily, as only surfers know, peeing in your pants isn't a big deal.
Meaning, the perceived least threat out of snakes, crocs, sharks, etc.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Meaning, the perceived least threat out of snakes, crocs, sharks, etc.
Yeah, I hear you. I didn't watch the video of it but I heard the stingray stuck him right in the heart. Had it got him in the leg or the arm he probably would have lived through it.

I watched some of his other videos. And yes, I was scared half to death just watching them from my living room. A very brave soul, my he RIP.

Last edited: