• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

IRS reporting over 600 dollars? Please sign the petition.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The noose is tightening around our necks

1631101067706.png

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That would cover almost any paycheck or SS deposit. This is wrong and should not be passed.

R.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
No working links in image.

R.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The noose is tightening has tightened around our necks
$600, today, is almost nothing. This amounts to total financial control ! :Grrr::Grrr::Grrr:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I understand that not everyone can close their accounts. If you have to have one for direct deposit and bills that are not local then leave enough in every month to cover those bills. Everything else should be withdrawn and every bill and purchase that you make locally should be made with cash. The more cash in circulation the more reports will have to be filed by the bankers.
In addition keep 600 set aside so you can really screw with the system. Deposit and withdraw 600 everyday. They get paid nothing and it costs them loads of time to do paperwork.
2008 was the last time I had a bank account. I just don't see any reason to be a voluntary slave.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I'm in the middle of doing an all cash transaction and have to withdraw a substantial amount.

As I was setting up the withdrawal, I was talking to my local branch manager and this very subject came up. She told me this is very likely not going to happen as it creates a tremendous, overbearing, burden on the institutions. There would be too much paperwork/reporting and every anecdotal account she has heard says that the banks are pushing back very hard.

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how much work it would create. It is pretty much just a ploy to have the banks submit your bank statements to the government for compliance.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I understand that not everyone can close their accounts. If you have to have one for direct deposit and bills that are not local then leave enough in every month to cover those bills. Everything else should be withdrawn and every bill and purchase that you make locally should be made with cash. The more cash in circulation the more reports will have to be filed by the bankers.
In addition keep 600 set aside so you can really screw with the system. Deposit and withdraw 600 everyday. They get paid nothing and it costs them loads of time to do paperwork.
2008 was the last time I had a bank account. I just don't see any reason to be a voluntary slave.
I do that from time to time already. Don't want them to see any patterns. Withdraw here, deposit there, large and small amounts.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Might as well forget the $600 minimum. Keep it simple and report EVERYTHING!

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
As a side note, AFAIK the $600 minimum for reporting on 1099s, etc has never been adjusted for inflation.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
every anecdotal account she has heard says that the banks are pushing back very hard.
Well, who really runs the government ? BANKSTERS !!!