• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Is anyone buying silver now that it is down over $1.00?

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm thinking to take a look at some minor silver pickups if it stays down Monday, for birthdays & Christmas, not for boating accidents.
$16.50 or less and I'll look at bulk.

OhWell

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I have convinced my sons and daughter to buy what they can every paycheck.

So far so good.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I voted for Trump, but I put the election Kool Aid back in the fridge. Were going trillions deeper into debt just as we did under Obama. For every manufacturing job that comes back to Amerika it will be nullified by the eventual loss of service industry jobs caused by technology. Stacking gold and silver as a safety net makes as much sense today as it did a week ago.

I never once thought our nations financial problems could be solved. I just don't want to be surrounded by Muslims and Transgenders when the collapse comes.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I voted for Trump, but I put the election Kool Aid back in the fridge. Were going trillions deeper into debt just as we did under Obama. For every manufacturing job that comes back to Amerika it will be nullified by the eventual loss of service industry jobs caused by technology. Stacking gold and silver as a safety net makes as much sense today as it did a week ago.

I never once thought our nations financial problems could be solved. I just don't want to be surrounded by Muslims and Transgenders when the collapse comes.
Tell it like it is.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Nope, i loaded some in the 18's and received it to my door cheaper than now with spot in 16's

Of course if it goes below 16, then that may no longer be the case. At that point i'll probably just curl up in a ball and cry

Gold for comparison, i paid 1250ish for a gov coin, maple maybe? When spot was 1260's. I see now a generic bar is 1220's at 12.99 over

Not exactly on sale yet.

Last edited:

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Price doesn't matter - dollar cost averaging as I go....

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If it gets to the point where I can buy actual physical silver at 16.50, I'll start buying regularly. If it goes down from there, I'll buy more.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
GSR almost 73-1 ...I'm itching to pull the trigger on some prospectors or the new puck but I think we could easily be back in the 15's so just vatching and vaiting. Trying to get a GSR 75+ before I make the call.

Chester-Copperpot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
GSR almost 73-1 ...I'm itching to pull the trigger on some prospectors or the new puck but I think we could easily be back in the 15's so just vatching and vaiting. Trying to get a GSR 75+ before I make the call.
I feel your pain. I'm itching to make a decent sized purchase but holding off too.

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not waiting. I've been saving the jmb 10oz at spot for a special occasion. 16.59 is special enough for me.

Stuff was 22 not long ago sirs.

Fjpod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
With interest rates set to rise, I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy at $16.50. I bought some, but I'm expecting further downward pressure.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
A .25 hike in December for Barry's "an economic genius" farewell tribute. No more after that, the rank & file are still broke ....and so is the Treasury Dept.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'm feeling a dip back down to the 14.00 range for some odd reason. Stock market seems to be pleasantly surprised by Trump. It'll probably be a short term love affair though. Just a guess.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm feeling a dip back down to the 14.00 range for some odd reason. Stock market seems to be pleasantly surprised by Trump. It'll probably be a short term love affair though. Just a guess.
I was thinking the $13.50 range myself but what do I know.

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yeah, I'm waiting for it to get in the 15's so I can buy at 16.50. I don't really expect to buy any below that, no matter how low it gets on paper.