• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’ve never really followed the guy until recently. Last month he predicted covid would cross the Rubicon in August. Xiden may have lit that fire yesterday. Yes, a few days late but here we are. Today Clif is stating that the deep state mocking bird media will come to failure next month.

So, does this guy have a credible record?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He's been interviewed by Greg Hunter at USAWatchdog several times.

Greg doesn't suffer fools gladly, so I suspect Cliff has been correct in the past.

You can look there for the older interviews for a look see....

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
not right in my experience. still an interesting listen

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No idea, but yet I like listening to him...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Listen and take what you need.

Many things go unnoticed if one is not heedful.

Golden Regards
Uncle

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Been listening since he correctly forecast 9/11, big hits and huge misses. Got blondes on boats, bitcoin and forecast sun disease (corona) in 2008. He partnered up with george ure in 2012 saying the left coast was going all split off, sadly enormous miss...

What I use him for is complete out of my universe thinking, like his recent bug video, has had me noodling for a couple of weeks. He is a really really smart guy, has major league IT connections, some of superstars we know in that field say he is off the chart as a programmer. Knows a whole lot of stuff in multiple directions. He has been the rightest overall so far on our current situation, gun to my head I'd believe him before every other current expert...

But he will come up with some seriously whacky, total mind expanding stuff, so if you're going to follow clif, buckle up buttercup. He is all aliens are among us, but we are going to prevail...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not in the 25 years I have been listening to him back when he had a partner. But , I like him anyway

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’ve never really followed the guy until recently. Last month he predicted covid would cross the Rubicon in August. Xiden may have lit that fire yesterday. Yes, a few days late but here we are. Today Clif is stating that the deep state mocking bird media will come to failure next month.

what are your expectations for someone predicting the future? 100%, 50%, 25%, 10% accuracy? I would say he is somewhere around 10% which all things considered is pretty good.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
id like to know what hes smokin' and where hes gettin' it!

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But he will come up with some seriously whacky, total mind expanding stuff, so if you're going to follow clif, buckle up buttercup. He is all aliens are among us, but we are going to prevail...
Day-am now I feel like I have been missing out. used to listen to Art Bell....miss those days.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Uses a computer program that monitors words and phrases before they become mainstream to give him a heads up.
Was on vitamins for beer flu long before most.
Says in the winter there will be so many dead from the jabs they will be forced to go house to house and apartment to apartment looking for the dead.
Then he goes all outer space aliens & I have a hard time with that.

AgBar

Commodore
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
He's an interesting character. Used to subscribe to his reports years ago.

In my insignificant opinion: he's on to something (tenuous?) with his whole linguistics thing, but his extremely narrow focus of expertise makes him misinterpret a lot of what he thinks he sees.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
saying the left coast was going all split off, sadly enormous miss...
Politically, or geographically? Politically, Trump won California...if not for the Dominion cheat machines

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Man, it boggles my mind thay some of you have heard of him or listened to some of his stuff for 20 years. If he sounds a little nutty now he would have been committed 20 years ago.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Politically, or geographically? Politically, Trump won California...if not for the Dominion cheat machines
Hey Gold, he was so convinced that there was to be a geographic event, he being located on Oregons coast, built a large polymer concrete catamaran sailboat in preparation. George got so pissed with clif, they no longer speak. Sometimes reading old ALTA reports is kinda cool, you can go back and see how he screwed up the interpretation.

In any event, for those on the fence, follow him on twitter. He reposts interesting breadcrumbs and gives links to current interviews... lets use this thread to give GIMmers a heads up on any that blow our minds..

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

New Clif High: Red Woo! Explorers' Guide to SciFi World​

Friday, September 10, 2021 13:23

OIP%20(2)(31).jpg

Clif High has a patent on computer-assisted reading technology which allows reading from computer screens at up to 2000 words per minute. Reaching into other areas of hidden potential within language use by humans, he has been developing a system of software internet agents (like search engines use) and other proprietary processing methods to predict future events.

The software project, begun in 1997, captures near-real-time changes in language patterns within internet discussions. Then, employing radical linguistic techniques of his own devising, he develops a model which anticipates future events with some seeming accuracy. The processing has, at its core, a method of assigning emotional values to complex content and time carry-values to predict changes in future behavior based on how people are using language now.

Since June 2001 when the work projected a major ‘tipping point’, that is a ‘life-changing event’ with aspects of ‘military and accident’ that would forever change the way we live to occur inside 90 days, the web bot project has continued to give archetype descriptors of future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington, the crash of American 587, the Columbia disaster, the Northeast Power outage, the Banda Aceh earthquake and most recently the flooding of the Red River. As a continuing project, reports are offered from the extracted archetype information at his web site, www.halfpasthuman.com.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I consider High's algorithm like the BIBLE CODE. Ya really don't know until after the fact and you go looking for it.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I liked listening to him, and also Gerald Celente, for "pointers on where we're all heading"...

Haven't listened to either in a while...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Been listening since he correctly forecast 9/11, big hits and huge misses. Got blondes on boats, bitcoin and forecast sun disease (corona) in 2008. He partnered up with george ure in 2012 saying the left coast was going all split off, sadly enormous miss...

What I use him for is complete out of my universe thinking, like his recent bug video, has had me noodling for a couple of weeks. He is a really really smart guy, has major league IT connections, some of superstars we know in that field say he is off the chart as a programmer. Knows a whole lot of stuff in multiple directions. He has been the rightest overall so far on our current situation, gun to my head I'd believe him before every other current expert...

Truth is stranger than fiction. We are living in the most incredible/extreme time period our civilization has ever seen.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Threw out a rather very specific die off next year. But he did say that this was from a data run in 1997. 1.24 Billion people starting really in early 2022.

He does think numbers (of jabbed) here are much lower than "official" numbers. He puts deaths at 10's of millions here in the US. Morticians are also telling him they are already seeing 2-3x the typical rates already.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Threw out a rather very specific die off next year. But he did say that this was from a data run in 1997. 1.24 Billion people starting really in early 2022.

So how many "vaxxed" so far?
- Numbers just might "match"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If you're "high on a cliff" and "looking down", if you really want to see what's happening, you'd better be an eagle... ;)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you're "high on a cliff" and "looking down", if you really want to see what's happening, you'd better be an eagle... ;)

Yeah, these are very BIG picture analysis and ideas. You can't use "big" picture data to predict small blips in price. You are using the data analysis incorrectly at that point.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Plus, he correctly points out at the very end that this is not going to be easy to trade or make money from these things. He likes gold and silver but they aren't going to make you money simply going up. Remember, having a huge die off of people is going to create massive deflation as well. They will just get you through the transition.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Plus, he correctly points out at the very end that this is not going to be easy to trade or make money from these things. He likes gold and silver but they aren't going to make you money simply going up. Remember, having a huge die off of people is going to create massive deflation as well. They will just get you through the transition.
Have to think through the economics thoroughly, yeah... if this turns out to happen...
- Real-Estate would PLUMMET due to "over-supply"... for starters... with over 3x as many "dwellings" as "people"...

(Wondering whether I should sell my rental units now... but just WHERE would I "place the proceeds" that would guarantee an "inflation/deflation adjusted regular income", as well as "conservation of wealth" instead?...)

Deagle Population REDUCTION Forecast 2025.jpg

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Have to think through the economics thoroughly, yeah... if this turns out to happen...
- Real-Estate would PLUMMET due to "over-supply"... for starters... with over 3x as many "dwellings" as "people"...

(Wondering whether I should sell my rental units now... but just WHERE would I "place the proceeds" that would guarantee an "inflation/deflation adjusted regular income", as well as "conservation of wealth" instead?...)

View attachment 224636
Well, If what these Alt- researchers say is true about Jab Juice and it happens, there will be a significant drop which could be beginning today and lasting through 2025 and beyond.
Time will tell.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, If what these Alt- researchers say is true about Jab Juice and it happens, there will be a significant drop which could be beginning today and lasting through 2025 and beyond.
Time will tell.
I just don't want to "procrastinate" and "miss the boat" like I've done several times. I didn't sell my Florida townhouse when I knew there was a "bubble" (and ended up selling it for 1/3 that price), and I didn't buy BitCoin when Max Keiser was touting it at under $10...

At least I sold my apartment in Paris at a relative "high" (twice what I'd paid 12 years earlier)... And glad I'm not in that "leftist-green-migrant filled hell-hole with 16mph speed limits (and almost no parking) now", but in a small town where all the "lock-downs" didn't "impact" me much... and was able to help my adult kids with large down-payments to become "first-home-buyers"...

Last edited:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was watching a live youtube of two psychics. They said Cliff called them and told them to prepare for lights and internet out very shortly. Anywhere from three to eight days. Also according to them and Cliff some big thing will be exposed that will begin reversing this. I think they were hinting at election fraud but everyone talks in code on youtube now or they get banned. They said public sentiment would turn on the vaccine. Take it for what its worth.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was watching a live youtube of two psychics. They said Cliff called them and told them to prepare for lights and internet out very shortly. Anywhere from three to eight days. Also according to them and Cliff some big thing will be exposed that will begin reversing this. I think they were hinting at election fraud but everyone talks in code on youtube now or they get banned. They said public sentiment would turn on the vaccine. Take it for what its worth.

The old $whacked timer is counting down towards Friday. Clif had pointed towards all of these things coming out at once to "shock" the public from their slumber. Markets seem to know something is coming soon and are stretched to limits. Unfortunately my last big order isn't supposed to ship until this week. Eeek.

We all know these Jab mandates are coming to a head, it's either on or things have to break. Pfizer stock is selling off this week which seems like a good omen.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The old $whacked timer is counting down towards Friday. Clif had pointed towards all of these things coming out at once to "shock" the public from their slumber. Markets seem to know something is coming soon and are stretched to limits. Unfortunately my last big order isn't supposed to ship until this week. Eeek.

We all know these Jab mandates are coming to a head, it's either on or things have to break. Pfizer stock is selling off this week which seems like a good omen.
Interesting, I still do not think we will get the dollar whack until more vaccines have been accomplished. Mostly the kids. Never a dull moment sitting here waiting on the next chapter of the Twightlight Zone.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score

You would need to compile a record of all his predictions and measure them. In my limited experience
- he hasn't been right yet, but I only "discovered" him recently and certainly haven't gone back and listened to what he has said in the past
- he talks what seems to me like nonsense about physics (a subject in which I hold two, admittedly several decades old, degrees)
- he is a self-admitted paranoid schizophrenic.

I would treat anything he says as pure entertainment at this point.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You would need to compile a record of all his predictions and measure them. In my limited experience
- he hasn't been right yet, but I only "discovered" him recently and certainly haven't gone back and listened to what he has said in the past
- he talks what seems to me like nonsense about physics (a subject in which I hold two, admittedly several decades old, degrees)

yet in spite of all that I like the guy

:p

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Morticians are also telling him they are already seeing 2-3x the typical rates already.
That would be a great metric to compare apples to apples.... I wonder if there is a chart for that...?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just don't want to "procrastinate" and "miss the boat" like I've done several times. I didn't sell my Florida townhouse when I knew there was a "bubble" (and ended up selling it for 1/3 that price), and I didn't buy BitCoin when Max Keiser was touting it at under $10...

At least I sold my apartment in Paris at a relative "high" (twice what I'd paid 12 years earlier)... And glad I'm not in that "leftist-green-migrant filled hell-hole with 16mph speed limits (and almost no parking) now", but in a small town where all the "lock-downs" didn't "impact" me much... and was able to help my adult kids with large down-payments to become "first-home-buyers"...
AFAIC, GOLD is still at sale for bargain basement prices if you dump the real estate. Jus' Sayin'

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

It's a really Fine line between freaking genius and paranoid schizophrenic, especially these days.