• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

9 Amp Burps Power My House!

Harness your Backyard Dragon !​

clif high

Jun 12
Well, not yet... power my house, that is. We are still in the active prototype design/fabrication/re-design/re-test phase of the invention. But we make progress.
The idea is to create a DIY process that is cheaper, and produces more power than PV panels without the materials including the rare earths & silver, and have the process produce more electricity, at a lower cost, while using waste material as it’s source of energy.
This is an example of Noosphere thinking. Wherein one uses one’s own integration into, and participation within, the Biosphere in order to capitalize on native processes already ongoing in order to progress one’s own aims, as well as aid the general biosphere in its achievement of a better planet.
Big goals. Big tasks. Big thinking.
So we decided to go small. In our invention, that is.
It was a strategic decision. Make it small, so easy to build at home. Make it cheap to build, reliable & cheap to maintain. In other words, an incentive to promote use.
My goal was to have continuous off-grid power available to provide as much electricity as I would need, or want, & fuck the WEF & their Great Reset shit. If possible the idea was to use all the waste from the local logging activities as a source of free fuel, ergo, producing nearly free energy over time as we amortize down our initial capital outlay to build the device.
My experience with running self-generated off-grid power of over 20 years convinced me that solar power via photovoltaic panels is not the way to go here in the PNW especially, but also maybe not anywhere.
Without getting into their production process, nor costs, it would seem near impossible that they are net energy producers over the relatively short (10 years in some cases before they are operating at less than 40% efficiency) lifespans. In any case, my array of 18 of the Siemens 100 watt panels was an abysmal investment for this area.
Especially in the era of major chemtrails and our global movement into the next Ice Age.
A 100 watt pv panel is barely able to produce a little over 2 amps of electricity per hour. They usually are rated to produce 5 amps, but rarely is that ever achieved except in tests under absolute perfect conditions at high noon in the middle of Summer. Mostly it is 2 amps, or far less if you have cloudy or chemtrail conditions.
So solar is not the way to go if you have a 58 amp need for maximum use of all appliances. One would need actual hundreds of panels at 100 watts each here in the PNW, maybe several hundreds, to really produce enough electricity to be effectively off-grid with a ‘usual or regular’ house.
Yes, one can redo their entire approach to living, and work to eliminate needs for electricity. It is a viable option, though not one that I favor as it has too many repercussions in terms of maintenance & compatibility with the general social order. In addition, it also scales complexity quite a bit for both supplies and maintenance of equipment.
On performing yet another energy audit on my living arrangements, and comparing to the offerings of such as the ‘Tesla Power Wall’ and other such commercial systems, the realization struck that my original idea, implemented in 1999 would work, IF, and that is a great big IF, solar panels actually could be made to produce the amount of amps for which they are rated, BUT it would only work if that were true at least 12 hours a day.
Not possible up here in the PNW, we have an abundance of clouds, and rain, and not so much sun.
However, the clouds & rain also produce an abundance of trees and other bushes & biomass, from which it is possible to capture solar energy, in fact, perhaps we can do it is a more efficient manner than photovoltaic panels. Plants are inherently more efficient receivers of solar energy than our crude devices, so even with large losses of such energy, perhaps our DIY off-grid system would still be more biosphere friendly.
From here the leap to thinking about what it takes to replace a single PV panel led in turn to examination of ‘green steam’, which led to an examination of steam power in general as it is a good fit for waste wood. This in its turn leads to an examination of ‘producer gas power plants’ in which wood waste is cooked to drive off the gasses which are then combustible in more controlled conditions. It also offers a more convenient form for lower pressure steam plants which was the idea as most homes are not set up to run their own electricity by steam power plants.
Producer gas, aka ‘wood gas’, has been explored and exploited since the early 1900s. The technology is defined, and can be easily replicated from resources found on the net, or in libraries. It uses waste woods, or other waste lignin based biomass, as its fuel source. It meets all those criteria.
But it is really messy, and requires running a fire based system to produce the gas….which is then burned in another fire based device (the boiler) to produce the steam required to power the replacement for the PV panel. These systems produce a lot of cheap methane, but also quite a bit of waste gases & chemicals such as creosote. The maintenance is an issue, as well as the operation. Further there is waste ash, and it is smelly and messy with soot & tars. Potentially health affecting.
Not a very ecologically friendly solution to needing off-grid power, but it will work.
Another way to go about releasing the captured solar energy from plants is fermentation. Only slightly less messy than producer gas, the fermentation approach has many advantages, as well as some engineering challenges.
This is route we are working now. Biodigestors, or a ‘biologic reactor’ to provide bacteria a home while they digest biomass via anaerobic fermentation and convert it to combustible gasses.
The idea being to use the gasses to fuel a small steam system to power a small Tesla turbine to run a small, 9amp (or so) genset. Yes, very small. Again, the idea being to replace a trio of solar panels with a complete system powered by near-free fuels, at low initial costs, that would operate, potentially, 24 hours a day at maximum output.
In this instance a variety of circumstances pushed us towards a 9amp solution.
While it seems under powered, a small 9amp genset capable of producing 24 hours a day, is an actual replacement for over 18 solar panels in such cloudy areas as the Pacific North West of the North American continent. Each 100 watt solar panel, in my actual 20+ years of operational experience, would produce on average under 1 amp current levels, rarely, if ever, reaching the 2+ amps promised.
And, of course, the maximum output of our solar panels was fleeting, momentary at best, and mostly non existent.
Thus considering a continuous 9amp power source is a serious level up for an off grid system aimed at providing power for my regular house with regular appliances which may use up to 57.8 amps draw at maximum power use.
With the 9amps continuous, it is easy to calculate the rate of refresh of a battery plus inverter system for home power. Even with 10% loss via inverter, the 9amps continuous would be very near to providing total replacement of energy used on a daily basis, considering the intermittent nature of draw down on a battery bank. Having two of the 9amp systems would be over 100% replacement into a battery of our household average use on a daily basis calculated over this last year. This is assuming a modest battery bank capable of supplying 100% of the needs for a 24 hour period. This is assuming the recharge rates of Lead Acid, or gel batteries.
The system design at the moment includes the battery, the inverter to provide 220 volt at up to 60amps max draw. This is to be fed by a charger producing 9amps from a re-purposed drone engine (absent a key diode to enable it to act as a generator) that is pushed by a 3 inch (or so) diameter Tesla turbine that is driven by a miniature steam boiler powered by biogas (or propane).
There yet remains much engineering, much testing, but the design is fundamentally sound. The strategy passes analysis for economics of production, and use. As a small, home, DIY system, the whole of the replacement system, should have capital investment costs of only a few (less than 11) photovoltaic panels at today’s prices.
As the biogas steam plant uses known, studied technology, with low production costs for the gas extraction plant, and our Tesla turbine + drone motor genset design is also low cost, the capital investment maintenance amortization costs will also be low.
We have several ideas for engineering reliable and robust, low pressure, steam boilers to power our 9amp PV replacements. There are also a plethora of designs for biogas digestors in a wide range of approaches including the Big Rubber Sack systems.
In my area, the wilds of the PNW, the anticipated fuel source is going to be the free waste from logging operations. This will include the needles from a diverse group of evergreen trees, as well as small limbs and other lignatious parts of the trees, as well as much of the bark. There will undoubtedly be potential to improve the gas extraction process by using specific anaerobic bacteria, though this is several years out.
Absolutely NONE of the WEF backed ‘green tech’ works, or is ecologically sound. Electric vehicles as an instance have giant negatives both in production via mining of the batteries, and charging with coal and other ‘fossil’ fuels that are never addressed. In comparison, the worst polluting diesel engine machine has a better, life of use, track record than electric vehicles. Especially when it comes to disposal of the remains once use is finished.
Our design here, small scale but capable of being multiplied in efficiency by using in series, as in operating several of the Tesla turbine genset units off a single boiler, is the ‘real green’ form of thinking about energy. It will provide near free energy with minimal capital investment including very low life-of-use maintenance costs, unlike such things as EV & giant fucking windmills…
Anytime you read about the WEF or their captured political minions (think the puppet Biden Regime) spouting off about ‘green’, know that this word means, to them, “centralized technology that the WEF controls and is able to be used as a weapon against our enemies”.
Our form of ‘green’, in my way of thinking, is a weapon against the Deep State. Decentralized & independent. IMO, right in line with American Constitutional values. It will also come in handy during this unfolding Ice Age (really just a big, deep, solar minimum), and also be of great use if the Space Aliens cut the power grid later as part of the Great Space Alien Invasion when the [DS] WEFfers needs the distraction.

Biodigesters101- There's a Dragon in the Garden! pt1.​

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

9 Amp Burps Power My House!

Harness your Backyard Dragon !​

clif high

Jun 12
Well, not yet... power my house, that is. We are still in the active prototype design/fabrication/re-design/re-test phase of the invention. But we make progress.
The idea is to create a DIY process that is cheaper, and produces more power than PV panels without the materials including the rare earths & silver, and have the process produce more electricity, at a lower cost, while using waste material as it’s source of energy.
This is an example of Noosphere thinking. Wherein one uses one’s own integration into, and participation within, the Biosphere in order to capitalize on native processes already ongoing in order to progress one’s own aims, as well as aid the general biosphere in its achievement of a better planet.
Big goals. Big tasks. Big thinking.
So we decided to go small. In our invention, that is.
It was a strategic decision. Make it small, so easy to build at home. Make it cheap to build, reliable & cheap to maintain. In other words, an incentive to promote use.
My goal was to have continuous off-grid power available to provide as much electricity as I would need, or want, & fuck the WEF & their Great Reset shit. If possible the idea was to use all the waste from the local logging activities as a source of free fuel, ergo, producing nearly free energy over time as we amortize down our initial capital outlay to build the device.
My experience with running self-generated off-grid power of over 20 years convinced me that solar power via photovoltaic panels is not the way to go here in the PNW especially, but also maybe not anywhere.
Without getting into their production process, nor costs, it would seem near impossible that they are net energy producers over the relatively short (10 years in some cases before they are operating at less than 40% efficiency) lifespans. In any case, my array of 18 of the Siemens 100 watt panels was an abysmal investment for this area.
Especially in the era of major chemtrails and our global movement into the next Ice Age.
A 100 watt pv panel is barely able to produce a little over 2 amps of electricity per hour. They usually are rated to produce 5 amps, but rarely is that ever achieved except in tests under absolute perfect conditions at high noon in the middle of Summer. Mostly it is 2 amps, or far less if you have cloudy or chemtrail conditions.
So solar is not the way to go if you have a 58 amp need for maximum use of all appliances. One would need actual hundreds of panels at 100 watts each here in the PNW, maybe several hundreds, to really produce enough electricity to be effectively off-grid with a ‘usual or regular’ house.
Yes, one can redo their entire approach to living, and work to eliminate needs for electricity. It is a viable option, though not one that I favor as it has too many repercussions in terms of maintenance & compatibility with the general social order. In addition, it also scales complexity quite a bit for both supplies and maintenance of equipment.
On performing yet another energy audit on my living arrangements, and comparing to the offerings of such as the ‘Tesla Power Wall’ and other such commercial systems, the realization struck that my original idea, implemented in 1999 would work, IF, and that is a great big IF, solar panels actually could be made to produce the amount of amps for which they are rated, BUT it would only work if that were true at least 12 hours a day.
Not possible up here in the PNW, we have an abundance of clouds, and rain, and not so much sun.
However, the clouds & rain also produce an abundance of trees and other bushes & biomass, from which it is possible to capture solar energy, in fact, perhaps we can do it is a more efficient manner than photovoltaic panels. Plants are inherently more efficient receivers of solar energy than our crude devices, so even with large losses of such energy, perhaps our DIY off-grid system would still be more biosphere friendly.
From here the leap to thinking about what it takes to replace a single PV panel led in turn to examination of ‘green steam’, which led to an examination of steam power in general as it is a good fit for waste wood. This in its turn leads to an examination of ‘producer gas power plants’ in which wood waste is cooked to drive off the gasses which are then combustible in more controlled conditions. It also offers a more convenient form for lower pressure steam plants which was the idea as most homes are not set up to run their own electricity by steam power plants.
Producer gas, aka ‘wood gas’, has been explored and exploited since the early 1900s. The technology is defined, and can be easily replicated from resources found on the net, or in libraries. It uses waste woods, or other waste lignin based biomass, as its fuel source. It meets all those criteria.
But it is really messy, and requires running a fire based system to produce the gas….which is then burned in another fire based device (the boiler) to produce the steam required to power the replacement for the PV panel. These systems produce a lot of cheap methane, but also quite a bit of waste gases & chemicals such as creosote. The maintenance is an issue, as well as the operation. Further there is waste ash, and it is smelly and messy with soot & tars. Potentially health affecting.
Not a very ecologically friendly solution to needing off-grid power, but it will work.
Another way to go about releasing the captured solar energy from plants is fermentation. Only slightly less messy than producer gas, the fermentation approach has many advantages, as well as some engineering challenges.
This is route we are working now. Biodigestors, or a ‘biologic reactor’ to provide bacteria a home while they digest biomass via anaerobic fermentation and convert it to combustible gasses.
The idea being to use the gasses to fuel a small steam system to power a small Tesla turbine to run a small, 9amp (or so) genset. Yes, very small. Again, the idea being to replace a trio of solar panels with a complete system powered by near-free fuels, at low initial costs, that would operate, potentially, 24 hours a day at maximum output.
In this instance a variety of circumstances pushed us towards a 9amp solution.
While it seems under powered, a small 9amp genset capable of producing 24 hours a day, is an actual replacement for over 18 solar panels in such cloudy areas as the Pacific North West of the North American continent. Each 100 watt solar panel, in my actual 20+ years of operational experience, would produce on average under 1 amp current levels, rarely, if ever, reaching the 2+ amps promised.
And, of course, the maximum output of our solar panels was fleeting, momentary at best, and mostly non existent.
Thus considering a continuous 9amp power source is a serious level up for an off grid system aimed at providing power for my regular house with regular appliances which may use up to 57.8 amps draw at maximum power use.
With the 9amps continuous, it is easy to calculate the rate of refresh of a battery plus inverter system for home power. Even with 10% loss via inverter, the 9amps continuous would be very near to providing total replacement of energy used on a daily basis, considering the intermittent nature of draw down on a battery bank. Having two of the 9amp systems would be over 100% replacement into a battery of our household average use on a daily basis calculated over this last year. This is assuming a modest battery bank capable of supplying 100% of the needs for a 24 hour period. This is assuming the recharge rates of Lead Acid, or gel batteries.
The system design at the moment includes the battery, the inverter to provide 220 volt at up to 60amps max draw. This is to be fed by a charger producing 9amps from a re-purposed drone engine (absent a key diode to enable it to act as a generator) that is pushed by a 3 inch (or so) diameter Tesla turbine that is driven by a miniature steam boiler powered by biogas (or propane).
There yet remains much engineering, much testing, but the design is fundamentally sound. The strategy passes analysis for economics of production, and use. As a small, home, DIY system, the whole of the replacement system, should have capital investment costs of only a few (less than 11) photovoltaic panels at today’s prices.
As the biogas steam plant uses known, studied technology, with low production costs for the gas extraction plant, and our Tesla turbine + drone motor genset design is also low cost, the capital investment maintenance amortization costs will also be low.
We have several ideas for engineering reliable and robust, low pressure, steam boilers to power our 9amp PV replacements. There are also a plethora of designs for biogas digestors in a wide range of approaches including the Big Rubber Sack systems.
In my area, the wilds of the PNW, the anticipated fuel source is going to be the free waste from logging operations. This will include the needles from a diverse group of evergreen trees, as well as small limbs and other lignatious parts of the trees, as well as much of the bark. There will undoubtedly be potential to improve the gas extraction process by using specific anaerobic bacteria, though this is several years out.
Absolutely NONE of the WEF backed ‘green tech’ works, or is ecologically sound. Electric vehicles as an instance have giant negatives both in production via mining of the batteries, and charging with coal and other ‘fossil’ fuels that are never addressed. In comparison, the worst polluting diesel engine machine has a better, life of use, track record than electric vehicles. Especially when it comes to disposal of the remains once use is finished.
Our design here, small scale but capable of being multiplied in efficiency by using in series, as in operating several of the Tesla turbine genset units off a single boiler, is the ‘real green’ form of thinking about energy. It will provide near free energy with minimal capital investment including very low life-of-use maintenance costs, unlike such things as EV & giant fucking windmills…
Anytime you read about the WEF or their captured political minions (think the puppet Biden Regime) spouting off about ‘green’, know that this word means, to them, “centralized technology that the WEF controls and is able to be used as a weapon against our enemies”.
Our form of ‘green’, in my way of thinking, is a weapon against the Deep State. Decentralized & independent. IMO, right in line with American Constitutional values. It will also come in handy during this unfolding Ice Age (really just a big, deep, solar minimum), and also be of great use if the Space Aliens cut the power grid later as part of the Great Space Alien Invasion when the [DS] WEFfers needs the distraction.

Biodigesters101- There's a Dragon in the Garden! pt1.​

The PNW area could supplement their solar with Vertical Axis Wind Turbines. They operate in low wind and thus don't need the permits, high expense of extra materials & labor and inaccessibility of a traditional wind turbine design.

1655079235265.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The PNW area could supplement their solar with Vertical Axis Wind Turbines. They operate in low wind and thus don't need the permits, high expense of extra materials & labor and inaccessibility of a traditional wind turbine design.
We had no wind UNTIL the trees were gone !:gracious:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ok, since Clif seems to be busy building a house or a gas turbine or something. I thought I'd post a David Icke video here. It is long and pretty much in line with what Clif has to say. This is just a more general overview of things and I think he sees things very similar to Clif, although the way they got there and think as well as the terminology are very different.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ok, since Clif seems to be busy building a house or a gas turbine or something. I thought I'd post a David Icke video here. It is long and pretty much in line with what Clif has to say. This is just a more general overview of things and I think he sees things very similar to Clif, although the way they got there and thing as well as the terminology are very different.

As far as I can tell David Icke was the first one to come forward. He has been at it a log, long time. He does not seem ego driven but it still must be nice to have some validation.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Time Matters

No, really!? When are you?!?​

clif high

Jun 20
We have had fictional Time travel for over a century. These crafted, created, fictional adventures in time displacement roughly fall into two categories, as far as the actual travel part. Either the traveler is whisked around by some form of magical, including divine, intervention, or it is as a result of a machine, or process.
It is the ‘time travel by machine and/or process’ that intrigue me. Mostly the stories about time travel by machinery at least have examined the issue of the vast amounts of energy required. Even in the comic books we see that Superman, and the Flash, are required to expend huge amounts of energy in order to achieve time relocation. In these many different stories, after the gigantic out rushing of the energy, the goal of relocation of the body in Time is achieved.
These Time Travel stories, machine, or divine intervention, never address THE critical component of Time Travel, which is to say, the When of it.
If we think about Time Travel by machine or process, it becomes instantly apparent that the ‘When’ of our ‘stopping’ the travel part is a key aspect of the journey. We need to know the ‘when’ of our arrival in that ‘different Time’.
When will we be when we pop ‘back into the stream of Time’? Leaving aside the ‘how’ of shoving our corporeal matter still living through the Time Barrier, we still are left with the ‘how’ associated with our ‘landing’ in the new Time, whether forward or backward within our current perspective of time.
In the exercises of thinking about Time Travel, it instantly becomes apparent that we need new language to effectively discuss Time with precision, and also that Precision of location in Time is a vital element of any and all expeditions through Time.
It is just this latter, the precision required, that is the big blockage to even thinking about Time Travel. We don’t have enough precision in our Time measurement to do Time Travel.
To travel in Time, one must know the destination precisely. Days, hours, minutes, even seconds are not nearly a fine enough division of Time to allow for travel within it mechanistically. Most people have had ‘time dilation’ experiences, such as being in an accident when ‘time’ seems to move slower than usual, or even ‘momentarily stop’, as during a violent episode affecting our body and mind.
In Time Travel, the idea is to ‘arrive’ in Time at a level of precision such that it would not cause ‘ripples’, or other temporal disturbances as your corporeal mass was inserted into the local Temporal Matrix (one of the new terms needed for accurate discussion of this very complex subject). To do such an insertion would require precision at, or near to, the level of the ‘pulse of the Universal Now’. This is also known as the ‘Ever Present Now’ as this ‘now’ is the same ‘now’ in all regions of the Matterium (where matter exists) simultaneously.
By my calculations, based on the Avogadro constant, applied to the mole enumeration of the hydrogen ion, the Matterium Ever Present Now is formed at the rate of 44 trillion times a second, approximately.
Humans can’t yet count that fast. At the core of our digital clocks is the vibration rate of crystals subjected to electricity which will take us from the early days of over 32 thousand pulses a second to the current level of digital technology which will produce Temporal Enumeration at rates of near to a Billion Pulses per second. The latter is an outgrowth of the ‘atomic’ clocks which enumerate time based on the difference of the pulses of atoms (actually ions in most cases) of a similar chemical type. Even the atomic clock’s best time slicing via atoms can only reach to a ‘billionth of a billion’.
To do Time Travel, again assuming one can overcome the energy issues, it will require time slicing at the rate of a ‘trillionth part of a trillionth part’. So it requires precision at many orders of magnitude faster than we can produce today.
Without knowing what Time this ‘Now’ really is, there is no Time Travel. We are years away from even thinking of challenging Time, just based on our ability to count it.
In addition, there is still the issue of the vast amounts of energy required to shift matter in Time. These two aspects are thought experiments that are convincing in putting to the lie, any and all, claims about Time travel in our current era.
Time altering technology, such as would be required for ‘cloning’ as it is discussed in online, is also not existent. We can no more delay the passing of time than we can speed it up. To replace Biden with a clone would require that one not only create the basic clone, but also that it be rapidly aged to the appropriate level for a substitution. Thus we would have to accelerate the aging by 80+ years in a much much shorter period of elapsed time. As we can’t alter time, we know that ‘cloning’ is not happening as is touted in the woo-woo sites.
The Matterium imposes all manner of limitations on energy being used within it. There are, as we note from the many UFO appearances over the millennia, exceptions to our understanding of energy manipulation in this Matterium. It is clear by these encounters that other life forms have technology that allows for energy expenditure in ways not known to humanity. We currently do not have an effective understanding to allow us to model, nor duplicate, the actions of the Others in our encounters.
There are some hints in the actions of the UFO’s recently filmed that provide a reasonable framework for understanding their actions, at least at the broad brush level. These hints from their movements tell us of the type of propulsion involved. Further, these subtle movements provide support for retroduction analysis not only about the propulsion systems employed, but also suggest reasonable physical models for our perceptions about the UFOs, and their seemingly ‘impossible’ actions in our presence.
These ‘impossible’ actions, as demonstrated by the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO, and many others, of incredible speeds of motion with no apparent concessions to inertia, are easily explained as an expected ‘side effect’ of the nature of the analyzed propulsion system. While there is no Time Travel, that is, no travel Into a different Time, these UFO machines are constantly demonstrating that it is quite possible to Travel Outside of Time.
In my conclusion, the movement outside of Time is a necessary, and expected, effect of the form of propulsion that the UFO’s are using. If I am correct, then it would seem logical to be able to use such devices as the ‘atomic clocks’, in an array of paired units, to act as a ‘UFO detector’ which may be able to be used as we currently use radar to view planes over the horizon.
It will take a bit of work, but hey, it’s only a matter of Time.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Got to say the background view is great. Nice view from his place.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Of course he would do this...

He's a mother WEFfer to his core...he can't stop!​

clif high

Jul 1
The suspiciously elected governor of the State of Washington, one Jay Inslee, is a member of a global criminal gang calling itself the World Economic Forum (the WEF).
Headed by the fascist son of a Nazi, Klaus Schwab, this gang, the WEF, wants to reduce the global human population by at least 80% over these next 2 decades. Further, this group believes in jewish banker supremacy over the planet, mass human slavery, gender deviation, transhumanism, harvesting human children sexually & for adrenochrome to be ingested the ‘elites’, and world domination by the WEF using any means necessary including planned genocide by ‘experimental vaccines’ and other forms of collective, as well as individual, murder.
As Jay Inslee is a member of this global crime gang, and he supports their goals, agenda, and methods, it makes perfect sense that he would do this.

Fuck Jay Inslee. He is old, and getting close to crossing the Death barrier, so his evil won’t persist long.
1656701446250.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Aw, go suck a rad!

The tribe of Fucktards​

clif high

Jul 1
You are a radiation sucker. Yes, you.
Especially you, over there in the corner.
You only think you are a human….it’s all a trick of universe. To get you to go suck some rads & covert them.
That’s your role, here, in this Matterium. Where Matter exists, and you have an ass that can sit on it. Your role is to suck up cosmic radiation and covert it. All of Life is in on this conversion game.
Oh, you may think you are born, and live a life, and die. You may think, during that life, that you are divinely inspired to sing, procreate, create, sculpt, destroy, war, or more, but again, it’s all an illusion to motivate your material ass into converting some cosmic rads for Universe.
It’s what we all are doing, all the time, down here in the Biosphere. We are converting cosmic rads into thermal, electrical, chemical, mechanical (motion), and other forms of energy.
This is the whole reason you exist, at the Biosphere level, as an energy transformer. Most of the energy is from the sun, and even though earth only receives approximately one half of one-billionth part of the output of the sun, it is a tremendous amount of energy that requires conversion.
Most of the initial conversion is through the green plants. If you think about it, everything you eat, at its source, goes back to a green plant somewhere that acted as a solar receptor to harvest some solar energy, and convert it via photosynthesis into stored up chemical energy. Then it was harvested. It was passed up the food chain, ultimately ending up in you, as part of a human.
This is the primary work of the Biosphere, the conversion of radiation in order to alter the Matterium.
Humans are how cosmic radiation passes up-chain from Biosphere into Noosphere. This is where thought, or conscious intent, enters into the energy conversion equation. As a human, you can use thought to increase your impact on the Biosphere, thus increasing the Biosphere presence in the Matterium, as Universe apparently favors. The Noosphere is where thought directs energy conversion into pathways that make for more energy conversion. Simplistically, you have a thought for a better grass cutting machine, you eat some beef steak which converts photon energy into your body from the green plants that the cattle consumed, then you convert that energy into process in support of your invention (novelty created in the Biosphere by Noosphere activity) thought creating the new grass cutter, and then, producing many of them. Other people use the more effective green plant harvester you have invented to harvest more stored photosynthesis energy & create more space for more photosynthesis activity to replace what has been harvested, thus increasing Biosphere impacts.
Obviously, your grass cutter has other Biosphere impacts in the form of mining the metals used, creating the plastics used, refining the fuel used...and rippling out to support systems for the machines and their manufacture, each of which has its own Biosphere impacts. All energy conversion increasing Complexity.
Every action you take has a Biosphere impact. It is only when you bring thinking into the process that you cross over to the Noosphere, however, even without that, your Biosphere activity is vital.
Biospheres alter and shape planets. Earth is a prime example. It is one of the primary functions of the Biosphere processes in this Matterium to alter the underlying planetary substrate. The Biosphere is a self-refining process in which biosphere activity generates changes in the supporting substrate which engender more combinations of activity within the Biosphere that in turn provide for the expansion of the Biosphere in all its dimensions, including Complexity.
Universe seemingly desires to make Life more Complex.
A very slight increase in solar radiation, as seen over these last 20 years in this solar system, results in very large increases in Complexity within the Biosphere as that new cosmic radiation is converted into new forms of activity by the entirety of the Biosphere. We note that it is not only Humanity that reacts to more energy from space. All of Life on Earth responds to increasing radiation levels, including the ‘mechanical processes’ of the Biosphere such as ocean currents, ice melt rates, climate, and other dynamic, mechanical transformations of the cosmic radiation.
This is very visible in the dynamism of the Noosphere of Humanity. We are constantly creating more complicated, and complex crap with which to fill our days. The increase in Complexity within our Noosphere is driving all other dimensions of its expansion.
As Universe would have it.
It exists as it must.
So it goes, here in this Matterium.
As Complexity increases, the speed of Change increases which increases the speed of the increase in Complexity. This is a vital and necessary component to, and of, the way this Matterium functions. Humans call this ‘the virtuous cycle’. It is an analytical abstraction of an identified primary principle in this Matterium’s functioning. Complexity alters itself.
Some humans are goofy bastards. They do not grasp the point of Life and the Biosphere. They think that they ‘own’ planetary resources, and should control them into a situation of ‘sustainability’ of the satisfaction of their wants and desires. They want the Earth to be a ‘preserve’ for their use, with your life being their property as part of this ‘preserve the status quo’ approach to Life.
We, the other humans, call these people Fucktards.
The World Economic Forum members are part of the Tribe of Fucktards, as is the CFR, most of any national government, and all of the international organizations. None of these humans grok the point of the Biosphere, and they are all working all their lives to try to halt a natural process of growth. Thus the Fucktard label.
The Tribe of Fucktards don’t grasp that Universe wants this Matterium to increase in Complexity. The Tribe of Fucktards is demonstrating so many elements of the Biosphere and Noosphere by all their activities against both. Universe has provided the Tribe of Fucktards as a demonstration of the ultimate in Irony as all their efforts to stop the progress of Humanity, that is, all their work and energy expended to halt the expansion of Complexity within the Biosphere are ONLY acting to achieve more Complexity, more alteration, more increase in speed of Change.
The Tribe of Fucktards is playing the ‘bad cop’ role. They are really quite dense, as in, stupid, and do not realize their participation as ‘the evil ones’ is vital in motivating other parts of Humanity to greater efforts in the Noosphere in order to combat the ‘evil’, thus increasing Complexity by leaps and bounds.
Such a marvelous system, this Matterium, in which the very act of fighting, of contention, is liberating of energy in the form of new conversions of cosmic radiation within the Biosphere into more Complexity. This Matterium employs self refining systems in which we note that all such identified processes are all producing increases in Complexity.
Universe has produced this Matterium in order to create these conditions for your work as an energy transformation unit. It wants you to convert it into more Complexity for it in this Biosphere.
Universe is pouring energy into the Biosphere just for you. It is saying “go suck a rad….”.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Sneeze Time

Body Rush​

clif high

Jul 3
We are considering a very complex, and complicated, subject, that is, the occurrence of Change.
Herein we will gnaw on aspects of Change itself. We are chewing on the Act of Change as it manifests here in this Matterium. In this cogitation, it becomes obvious that while time is an essential aspect, it is not THE critical component, rather that is, the ‘field potential state’.
A simple explanation for the function of time in the manifestation of Change in this Matterium can be extracted from comparing the manifestation of Change with a sneeze.
Sneezing frequently happens so fast as to occur before there is much of any conscious awareness that the sneeze will, or is, happening. You just sneeze. Unbidden, unaware, your body convulses and the sneeze is snorted out. But sneezing does not always occur thus.
Some sneezes are felt, in the body, as they are developing. The feeling can precede the sneeze by long or short time, but in both instances, the mind becomes aware that the body is going to sneeze before the act of the sneezing occurs. Your conscious mind tracks the building potential for a sneeze developing in snout, lungs, and abdomen, through the ‘feeling/pressure/temperature’ sensor organs in various parts of the body. Your mind registers the ‘sneeze potential’ as a grouping of these sensors reacting. As an instance, not many people have their sensors in their feet involved in sneezes, but most people have felt the development of a soon-to-occur sneeze as a ‘field of’ sensors in the body becoming active.
As each new sensor becomes involved with the growing field of hundreds, perhaps tens of thousands of activated sensors within the body, our minds become aware of the ‘state of the field’ of the potential sneeze growing within us. Take a moment to reflect on your personal sneezing experiences, and to acknowledge that the ‘field effect’ exists to the point that it intruded on your conscious mind, brushing away other thoughts as it builds up within you until it is dominating your attention, letting your awareness know that a sneeze was on its way.
Then it happens! The explosive release of the sneeze as you seemingly burst out all the thousands of active points of the sneeze-field into the room as you feel the release in the body of the collapsing of the field of potential.
It’s over; it happened. Whew. Snout cleared, brain reset off the awareness of the field now that it has been snorted out of the body, the feeling of minor ‘relief’ in those sensors that had been involved produces a ‘shadow field’ effect as the sneeze fades from awareness and memory. Sometimes the sneeze will complete in such a way as to produce a ‘body rush’ feeling as the field of sensors draining away from your awareness as their individual states return to reduced tension.
However, sometimes, it doesn’t happen. You get the building potential of the sneeze-field, the heightening awareness, and you….wait. But nothing. The field of potential sneeze seems to reach a large, but less than critical level, then, usually, slowly will dissipate.
It is from sneeze experiences such as this, the no-show sneeze, the failure to reach ‘sneeze critical mass’ that we know that Time, while a key element, is not THE key.
The determining factor, for sneezes, as well as Change, is the ‘state of the field potential’.
Some fields, as in those that create sneezing within humans, are described as ‘potential to completeness’, while others fields, of an opposite nature, will be described as ‘incomplete’ in their ‘potential’.
The ‘potential’ being considered herein is the ‘potential to manifestation’. Change, can be thought of as the ‘actual manifestation’ that occurs out of the field.
Now things become a bit tricky in our thinking. In the comparison to sneezing, all is well and good up to this point, where we have to note that our body’s actual ‘sneeze’ is the result of Change, that is, the act of sneezing is the ramification within the Matterium of the ‘collapse of the field potential into reality’. The sneeze is the after effect, the result, not the actual Change itself.
Much of our thinking will be distorted by our language about Change and Time unless we establish that the act of sneezing is but an instance of the ‘continuity’ of Change. That is, the collapse of the field of potential within your body that is a state change that results in the sneeze is only a time-bound example of the constant nature of Change here in this Matterium.
The collapse of any field of potential always, and only, produces inputs for other fields of potentials that are both existent, and unstable, either themselves building or collapsing.
Change can be conceived of a measurement of the level of instability of all the fields that constitute the Matterium.
Change, as a subject, is an examination of the interactions of ‘fields’, near and far, and their ‘state of potential’ at any given point in time. Again we note that aspects of Time, such as duration, and rates of alteration of the field versus duration, are critical elements in the examination of Change, but that time alone is not a constraining limitation.
All fields collapse, in Change, just as in sneezes. Either the field collapses in such a way as to provide the impetus to Change local to your body that produces the sneeze, or it collapses by fading away; but collapse it will, as all fields of potential do.
All human thought is part of a field of potential. As elements of such fields of potential manifestation, both Thought, and the Human thinking it, are reactive, both at a self actualized level, and through interaction with other ‘field elements’, that is, other humans, and other thoughts, and will participate in the collapse of fields, both of Thought, and human interaction. We observe this effect as ‘schools of Thought’ arise struggling for dominance, within a given discipline, only to later fade away, successful, or not. Thus it has always been, thus will it be always.
We note in passing that the I Ching, Tarot, and all forms of ‘divination’ are attempts to monitor ‘field potential’ for collapse, while astrology is more used for, and useful for monitoring ‘field interactions’, though it also provides hints as to field collapse points.
There are many other aspects of field potentials that bear examination in considering Change, such as ‘rate of change pressure’ as determined by ‘development rates over duration’, and ‘scope of change pressure’ as a component of field element density within the duration. These and other aspects including the ‘speed of collapse of the field’, and ‘element warp direction’ will be visible in the Change that will manifest this Summer here in our Matterium.
As we are all very much aware, the field potential for CHANGE, writ large, is very high at this time, here in this Matterium. If you can’t feel it, please get to a mortuary as you are a dead fucker. The levels of the fields, in any, and all, metrics have never been higher in my lifetime. Perhaps these levels of potential have not existed for several thousands of years. That remains to manifest and thus be observed, but from this side of the field collapse, it is a distinct possibility that the resulting Change may be at levels not experienced since the collapse of previous civilizations, such as the Bronze Age Civilization which ‘dissolved’ for unknown reasons in 1177 BC.
For my convenience, the label being applied here is “the Summer of The Bug”, as it is my thinking that Secrets Revealed late in August will lead to more of Humanity to be thinking about non-human life, aka, ‘The Bug’. The field potential within the area of ‘space aliens, UFOs & shit’ is huge, and has been building steadily for centuries, as well as growing rapidly in recent years. This suggests a very large field collapse and much resulting Change manifesting.
The Summer of The Bug will also provide for Change in the field states in economics, including down to the core levels of currencies, and the financial systems that the currencies support, as well as all things dependent on currencies, such as politics, and nation-states. So, Big damn Change just ahead.
In essence, the BIG CHANGE is coming in the Summer of The Bug as the fields begin collapsing from potential into actuality. The BIG CHANGE will be manifesting at all levels of our society, and will be altering our civilization. We will be in a Shift Of Ages level of Change as the manifestation will be throwing off the central control built up over the Ages of Taurus and Pisces. Combined, these ages have a near 6000 year influence. We will be manifesting our Change into the theme of self-reliance and decentralized networking as the Age of Aquarius makes its first manifestation patterns visible.
Looking to our language, we note that sneezing is seen as being a tell-tale for ‘having caught a bug somewhere’. In my thinking, the bug that our civilization has caught, these Space Aliens, arrived here about 6000 years back, and will be producing a very prodigious sneeze indeed. One that will manifest over years, perhaps decades, and produce much resulting Change, both broad and deep. It is also my conclusion that conditions exist for this Humanity level sneeze to produce a resulting body rush that will be both socially, and spiritually, cleansing in its effects.
Our collective, humanity level, Sneeze Time is here.
Wait for it.
Look around. You can see it and feel it building….
Aaaachoo……..

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Panic! 2022!

Remember! Deep, slow, breathing!​

clif high

Jul 6
Panic!
Panic, it turns the mouth into a dessert with the tongue a rough and scaly petrified log resting on the sand. It heats the throat, pressurizes the lungs, constricts the heart, and empties the bowels and bladder with force that feels like it is draining away your very life.
Panic! It’s the most powerful of our active emotional complexes.... the one that can destroy the mind and all reason, in an attempt to preserve the body during assault. Panic drives the body and mind into an intensity equaled by no other emotion. Panic! It’s designed by universe as the last employable strategy when your mind is saying that Life Itself is about to be lost.
Panic grabs all the millions of bundles of existing stress in your body into a rope, twisting until they all start screeching under the strain, demanding of the Mind and Will some form... any form of release from the pressure.
Panic! As with all emotions, it’s contagious.
Panic spreads rapidly. The speed of transmission through a population is a defining characteristic of panic. Panic jumps from person to person with the very spark of communication, faster than electricity, at nearly the speed of Thought. Panic spreads fast.
There is no panic like a banking panic. Especially for speed of transmission, though it is the depth of penetration of the panic that is remembered in history, not usually the rapidity of its spread, as banking panics always are followed by society changing periods that last for years.
The Panic of 1893 led to four hard years that nearly destroyed the middle class in the USA. This panic also prompted political changes that participated in the Anti-Masonic movement that produced the ‘anti-mason laws’, as well as two, new, national political parties, one of which would go on to take the Presidency in just 10 years time.
The Panic of 1893 too out 500 banks, over 15,000 businesses, 4 major railroads, the nascent steel industry, and nearly sent Washington State back to the status of Territory. The Panic struck just 4 short, exuberant years following statehood being granted to Washington. During those 4 years, Washington had the fastest growing population on the North American continent. Census figures record some areas growing 20 fold over those first four exciting years of statehood as men, machinery, and money, moved in to harvest the plentiful resources of timber, fish, and irrigation free (due to rainfall) farming. Washington was a ‘booming’ place.
In fact, it was so ‘booming’ that the sentiment became a sales slogan.
Seattle boosters called their city "the boomingest place on the earth," and British author Rudyard Kipling described Tacoma in 1889 as "literally staggering under a boom of the boomiest" (Kipling, 43). https://www.historylink.org/file/20874
Always, both booms and banks will fail, and the banking Panic of 1893 sparked across the minds of men, igniting the explosion of confidence that ruptured the Washington state, as well as national, confidence. First the capital flow into the state shrunk, then reversed sharply, until funding on any commercial venture could be characterized as ‘impossible to obtain’. Within just 18 months following the panic, Washington state, the fastest growing state in the Nation, began to see municipalities fail, the infrastructure crumble, and the population abandon the area. The effects of the Panic of 1893 on Washington were still being felt four decades later in the 1940s as the state was best known for being the home of ‘Ma and Pa Kettle’ of movie fame, the iconic example of the form of American ‘genteel poverty’ at the time.
The confidence in the banking system in 1893 was due for an implosion based purely on internal dynamics of rampant fraud, poor-to-no accounting, a corrupt judicial system that favored the ‘special interests’ (today called ‘TPTB’, or the Deep State), and no political will to tackle the problems.
Sound familiar?
These days we have the financial system delicately balanced around a dying currency. Conditions are ripe for another banking panic.
There are notable differences between banking panics, and banking manipulations that produce crashes. The Panic of 1893 was structurally unlike the Great Depression of the 1930s. We even memorialize them in history based on their key differences. While the Great Depression was an engineered financial system ‘conversion event’ in which the controllers of the fractional reserve fiat system were converting their interest based ‘gains’ within the system into physical goods such as farm lands, thus creating the waves of ‘farmer suicides’ in the Midwest of USA in the 1930s, the Panic of 1893 was an event exogenous to the financial system of the day.
The Great Depression, and subsequent World War 2, were engineered to create just the results that history witnessed. The only time there was real panic within the financial system in the 1930s was when the engineered slow down of the flow rates intended to allow assets to be seized by the banksters was in 1933 when the bonds implosion came perilously close to unleashing the Central Bank Killer, aka “deflation”. At that point there was Big Panic within the system that originated at the top, eventually even spilling out into small scale runs against regional banks. The fear of deflation resulted in the Banksters, via the Federal government ‘authority’ of the office of the Presidency, going to great lengths to seize gold, and to outlaw it’s use by the populace.
The Panic of 1893, in contrast, was a sudden event outside the control of the ‘special interests’, today called the ‘elites’. The Panic, unlike the 1930s, was not engineered, and was the result of a loss of confidence in a bank issued currency during conditions of naturally occurring deflation, amid a period of the stabilization of commercial and consumer demand rates, while the economy was digesting the influx of inflation from gold discoveries of the previous 5 decades. Specifically, the Baring Bank issued demand notes based on illusions of growth within the Argentine economy, which failed to materialize. The Baring Bank, so the history back story goes, then paid to foment a coup in Argentina to try to force conditions to support their demand note issuance. When the news of the failure of the coup reached North America, the inevitable loss of confidence precipitated a great cascading fault Panic against over 500 banks’ demand notes which all rolled back into confidence in the dollar. As the demand notes, and other, mostly fraudulent currencies were destroyed, deflation roared to life within the global banking system.
The Panic of 1893 was not named by history for the subsequent massive Depression that changed America, and the World far more than was observed during the Great Depression of the 1930s. The difference is that the depression years following the 1893 Panic, and banking system collapse, was a period of decentralized growth, whereas during the Great Depression, it was rebuilding within the same, flawed, fraudulent financial centralized system that had created the conditions.
THE basic difference was the existence of the American Central Bank, aka ‘the Federal Reserve Bank’, which is not part of the federal government, has no reserves, and is not a bank.
The Panic of 1893 changed the political landscape across America, and the subsequent depression altered the world with innovation and inventions. Think airplanes, automobiles, electric communications, asphalt roads, soda pop, vitamins, and many other inventions made the US & world patent offices very busy places from 1897 through into 1929. There was a boom in patents, both applied, and granted, not equaled since. All of this emerged during the depression following the Panic of 1893. It was noted by economic forecasters of those years that the Panic had a great and deep ‘cleansing’ effect on the economy, and the minds of the people, and that the resulting institutional ‘poverty’ was significant in removing barriers placed on the populace by those, mostly corrupt, institutions.
The pace of innovation withered following 1929 as invention and commercial creation was brought under control of the CBI (central bank infrastructure) of academic and corporate and government funded research centers. The Great Depression of 1930s merely hardened the control of the Deep State, and eliminated avenues of freedom for the populace as the fractional reserve banking system set out to conquer the planet.
Which it did, conquer the planet, that is. We are there now. Central banking owns the earth, and all its resources, including you. At least that’s what the banksters think, and say. Just go listen to any of the speeches at the World Economic Forum. You will hear them say it. And their corrupted courts will enforce that thinking on you.
The recovery from the Panic of 1893 was visible within a single year as the prompted political and systemic changes began to be backed by the populace. It took four years, until 1897, for the impacts of the Panic period to fully emerge, for the 15,000 businesses to go bust, for the 500 + banks to implode, for the people to resettle, but by then, efforts to rebuild through replacing flawed institutions, and thinking, were already being seen in both National, and international publications.
The recovery from the engineered Great Depression is arguably still on-going as the Central Banking powers granted by law during the early years of that depression are still in effect. We are still using the degraded, failed, flawed, and fraudulent Federal Reserve Note (aka ‘the dollar’), and the same political infrastructure is still in place, in fact, more entrenched, and more pervasive, than ever seen in past Ages.
The conditions we face now are remarkably similar to those in existence prior to 1893 in character, though greatly magnified by population size, and thus economic, as well as financial activity. The pressures on the financial system, now, from popular culture, capital flows, government stability, banking controller actions are all much more resembling those of the late 1890s than the 1920s.
In spite of the very large, and very public, levels of social engineering by the Central Banks of the world, trying to cause another Great Depression, and follow on World War, it is my opinion that we will instead witness a banking panic emerge.
The Panic that will erupt will be a ‘central’ banking panic. This panic, as in 1893 (and previous banking panics) will be at the level of ‘confidence in the currency’…at the level of the Federal Reserve itself. That is, like the Panic of 1893, the coming Great Panic of 2022 (or maybe 2023, though personally it seems unlikely that they can hold it together that long), will be all about faith and confidence in central bank issued currencies.
This Great Panic of 2022 will destroy the ‘full faith and credit’ of the US Federal Government. And its institutions. This will lead to the period that was labeled as Secrets Revealed within my ALTA reports.
The Secrets Revealed period will emerge due to the failure of the petrodollar financial structure that causes the Deep State to no longer have effective ways to bribe people at all levels of the ‘corruption career ladder’. This in turn leads to a great outpouring of Secrets, both large and small. The Secrets being revealed create an environment of ‘disclosure’ that was shown in my work to alter our concept of ‘transparency’, as well as ‘government’.
Deflation is again here, though caused this time by the covid scam and subsequent die-off from the vaccines. The ill, dying, and dead people from covid don’t make many demands on our consumer society. The failed war of NATO versus Russia in the Ukraine occupies the place of the failed coup in Argentina in 1893. When the reality of the failure emerges due to some singular event, some example that can be discussed by the populace as a meme illustrative of the emerging failure, then the will the Panic of 2022 will manifest.
There is not enough Xanax on this planet to calm a banking Panic.
As the Panic of 2022 unfolds, there will be mass histrionics, much from government, and banking ‘officials’ (most of whom will be gone from their positions within the next 12 months), as well as hysterics, and bad reactions within the populace.
People you know will go batshit crazy. The important thing to know when you see your relatives, friends, and neighbors acting out inappropriately, is that likely no one will remember the small incidents such your sister in law crying while shaking her nude fiddly bits in public.
So breathe deep and slow and remember that we are all going to be in it in a serious way, but that Panic is a hell of a lot better than the alternative!
I

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The Noosphere Economy

DIY Wealth!​

clif high

Jul 8
Ok, so follow me on this.
It’s a long trail.
We will discuss some of the roadside attractions along the way.
The sun, that big scary ball in the sky, is the primary source of all energy in our solar system. No other form of energy comes to earth, or any other planet, excepting cosmic radiation from other stars at truly minuscule levels. The vast majority of energy in our solar system is home grown, originating from our sun.
Only one-half of a billionth part of the sun’s energy gets to earth, the rest radiating off into space, to become distant cosmic radiation for other planets in our galaxy. About half of all the sun’s energy that reaches earth is absorbed by our atmosphere.
Of the energy that reaches the actual surface of earth, only about one-half of one percent is absorbed by the firmament of the planet, that is, the rocks & other inorganic matter. The rest, 99.5% is captured, and transformed by Life existing here on earth. If there were not Life here, then that 99.5% of our solar energy would be reflected, or radiated, back out into Space.
The radiated energy coming into Earth from the Sun forms the basis for the activity of the Biosphere, and through that, the Economy of the Noosphere.
The currency unit of the economy of the Biosphere is the calorie, which is the basic unit of work within the biosphere of any planet. The work within the biosphere is the transformation of cosmic energy. The goal of the work of the biosphere is the subsequent effects created in the Matterium. At a core essence, the work accomplished within the biosphere is the changing of the states of matter within that biosphere.
The Earth receives from the sun 1.66 x 10^21 kilocalories per year, while the sun emits 4 x 10^30 into the heliosphere.
This is a critical difference to note, as while the biosphere is limited to the planetary body including the atmosphere, the Noosphere is not. The ability of humans to think, which in turn leads to invention, which leads to expansion of capacity means that the Noosphere will be, and is, extended out into Space. This in turn means that while the base kilocalorie economy of the biosphere is limited, that of the Noosphere is not, as humanity can venture beyond the atmosphere of Earth to harvest cosmic radiation from Space.
The Space harvested calories of the planet’s noosphere may be returned to the Earth biosphere, or they can be transformed in Space, thus the noosphere can enhance the biosphere, but it need not necessarily do so.
The biosphere of any given planet must, of a necessity, affect that planet’s noosphere, as it supports the sentient Life that creates that local nexus of the Noosphere. As each sentient species emerges within its cradling biosphere, it will grow a local noosphere as its collective cognition builds a knowledge base of precise data, allowing scientific analysis, providing a potential for accurate conclusions, that in their turn would enhance the kilocalorie use within their biosphere, which increases its efficiency, thus creating an emerging noosphere in their local environment.
Even absent contact between sentient species, each local noosphere nexus, upon its formation, is instantly, and irrevocably joined to the Universal Noosphere.
Sentient species emerge from a biosphere economy through which calories from local space are transformed into the basic currency of the Noosphere which is “thought”. Thinking is the process in this Matterium by which the calories of the Biosphere are transformed into the currency of the Noosphere.
Thoughts are the base currency of the local noosphere, and as soon as sentient Life elevates itself out of its local biosphere, it emerges into the Universal Noosphere by virtue of its thoughts.
Even absent direct contact among biospheres, observation of activity within a distant biosphere would produce new thoughts that would propel that observing local noosphere into new interactions within its own noosphere, thus enhancing its local biosphere, and contributing to the Universal Noosphere.
As may be discovered within Humanity, even the absence of observation of distant biospheres creates its own impact on local noosphere. Here on earth a considerable amount of transformation of solar energy goes into creating thoughts about contact with distant biospheres not yet observed, but speculated to exist. These speculative thoughts have altered our biosphere, and contributed to the growth of our local noosphere.
Thought is the basic currency of the Universal Noosphere, and our own noosphere. Thought is fungible, reducible, exchangeable. Thought can be stored, retrieved, reused, repurposed, reformed, and extended. Thought can be traded, or donated. Thought can be destroyed, lost, and diminished (through hording/isolation). Thought can be analyzed, qualified, and quantified. Thought can be banked, as in placed in a collective storage such as a database, or library. Thought can be enhanced; in fact, it is a key element of communicated thought, that it always creates more thought.
Thoughts are self-created currency. Go make yourself wealthy in the Noosphere today. Have a thought.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just saw this interview and know I want to watch so mainly I can find it later.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The Other Option

Clearly Cogitating: Who are you going to call?​

clif high

Jul 10
“They tried to kill each other”, the driver shouted over the din of clanging and banging as the Humvee lurched slowly over the uneven surface. He turned slightly toward the two passengers in the back to try to make himself heard, “all of them. They went fucking crazy.”
The old man in the back seat looks to his companions, his bushy eyebrows arched and bristling.
“You say they went fucking crazy. How did it manifest?”, the woman passenger queried the driver.
“I don’t know”, the driver yelled back over the noise. “First Sargent said that they were all shooting and hitting at each other...it was a real brawl in there. I don’t know much more than that...just that they were there only minutes, and tried to kill each other.”
“Did any succeed?” asked the old man, holding onto his case as the Humvee rose, fell, and bounced slowly forward into the deepening dark of the in-creeping night.
“Yes. Some of them were killed.” The driver responded before turning his attention back to his task.
Somewhere, in the receding distance of the dark, damp night, dogs were howling at the long convoy of heavy vehicles slowly moving through the forest.
The Humvee rolled over the last of the logs acting as a bridge over the small creek, its armor giving the impression of a hippo trying to walk a tightrope as the thick tires dropped down, displacing the gravel on the hastily created road and sinking into the rain softened, sandy soil. As it bounced down off the log bridge, the Humvee’s headlights flash across the small and large stumps littering the area, piled into dark, tall lumps of twisted black masses, the gnarly roots holding each other like hands desperately gripping each other.
The driver had his face up against the window of the Humvee, squinting into the deepening darkness as the last of the day’s light faded behind him. There was a steady, misty rain filling the air that the locals called ‘hanging dew’. The vehicle he drove seemed to cut a tunnel through the fog of the dew as the lights from the convoy behind him flashed as each vehicle in turn dropped the 6 inches off the end of the log bridge onto the road, hastily cut through the forest late that afternoon as the Engineers were preparing the site chosen for Operation Response.
The Humvee leveled out as all the tires came down on the gravel road. The driver increased speed slightly as his passengers sorted out their bags and cases of gear.
The trio were a surprising group, not only to their assigned driver, but to all the military people along the way of their transport to the Operation Rescue site. The helicopter pilots were certain that only the old man had been in a Chinook before. His two companions, though younger, were still middle aged, parent figures to the two young pilots who were both taken aback, and somewhat charmed by their VIP passengers’ excitement over the flight. The two ‘younger’ passengers were nearly giddy as they stored & lashed their equipment under the old man’s direction.
When the Humvee driver had collected his three VIP passengers at the hastily created helipad field about 20 miles down beach from the Operation Response site, he was surprised to find that they were in uniform. Unlike the first batch of VIPs that had been brought in, four of whom he had driven who were dressed in suits, this new group was all in uniform. True, they were uniforms unlike anything he had seen in his Army career, but they were clearly uniforms. Tactical pants and shirts, field jackets, though these looked like Navy issue, and hard fabric, tactical caps. The old man’s jacket had Captain on his center patch, while the woman was identified by her patch as Commander, and the younger man was a Lieutenant. Their unit patch said Field Team, while their organization was identified as Human Contact Foundation.
The driver was relieved to see the uniforms descending off the Chinook. Even more relieved to see the old man jump off the helicopter and start pointing out a few small boxes to the flight crew to be moved to the Humvee. The few boxes only would fill the Humvee, leaving the two 6 ton trucks empty.
“Sir,” the driver said, addressing the Captain with a sharp salute, “is there more gear to be moved? Both trucks are here with crews at your disposal.”
The Captain looked around, waved in the general direction of the trucks with a quizzical look on his face. “No, this is it. All our gear. Should fit in your rig there.” he said. “Why did they send trucks?”
The driver responded as he offered the Captain a sealed, bulging, mission packet envelope. “The previous group had lots of stuff. They brought maybe 10 tons of equipment. It took us hours to get loaded. The General thought maybe you, too, had lots of stuff.”
It took nearly an hour for the Humvee to cover the 20 miles of rural oceanfront roadway to the take off road rudely carved out of the buffering forest and head down the steep foothill terrain toward the dunes on the other side of an inconvenient creek. Once the log bridge had been traversed, it was barely five more minutes of groaning engine pushing the Humvee through soft salt marsh before they arrived at their destination, the prep site for Operation Response.
The three HCF personnel were rapidly moved into the tent where they greedily accepted proffered coffee, and met the General in charge of the operation.
The General had barely begun to introduce himself when the HCF Captain spoke up from slurping coffee. “General. What happened to the previous group?”
The General, annoyed at being preempted, waved at a Major down the table who jumped up and spat out, “Three dead on site. Three died on the way to the medics. Three were ‘retrieved’ alive.” the Major intoned, then continued, “we don’t know where the other 10 are. No sign of them. And of course we can’t ask.” This last was met with a passing snarly face from the General.
The old man, the HCF Captain, clearly older than the General, held up his left hand as the General started to speak. He went back to drinking down the rest, then passed the coffee cup back to the mess attendant for a refill, before looking up at the assembled mass of worried faces across the table.
“Has The Effect altered? Stopped? Reduced? Has there been any changes while we traveled?” asked the HCF Captain.
“No sir. No changes.” the General responded. “We have it under direct, and electronic observation. Those screens over there are the various IR, and other cams. No movement since the initial contact.”
“And the field?” asked the HCF Commander.
The General again waved to the Major.
“Yes, Ma’am.” Said the Major. “The field is still visible. The object is still there, still floating about 20 feet up off grade. It still does that wobble every 21 seconds. “
“No reaction from the object when the other team went batshit?” The HCF Captain asked the Major.
“No sir. It just sat there the whole time.” The Major said, reaching for large photos on the table and sliding them down to the HCF team. “Even when we sent the bomb disposal drones into retrieve the bodies and the wounded...no reaction. It just sits there.”
The Major continued, pointing at one of the photographs, “the object wobbled just as the team’s truck was entering the field, but no way to know if it was a catalyst. The science team just went crazy within minutes of getting in to the field. They had barely started to set up their gear when they started attacking each other.”
A long silence followed carried on the shuffling of papers and clang of metal coffee cups.
“Ok, Captain.” The General spoke the rank with a sarcastic sharp edge, “what now?”.
“Well, General”, replied the HCF Captain, “we three will get to work...”
“..and do what? Exactly?” The General’s tone rose with him as he stood up, leaning his bulk on the table. “You people were forced on me by chain of command. What the fuck are you going to do that the best science team in the world could not?! Those 19 people were from the top universities and government think tanks on this planet. And you? Who the fuck ever heard of Human Contact Foundation?”
“No one.” responded the HCF Commander. Standing up as well, and moving her hands in sweeping gesture indicating the whole of the planet outside the confines of the tent. “We work as we work. You are not supposed to know about us. We emerge with need. Which is now.”
The HCF Captain waved them both to sit. “General, if I had been allowed to continue…”, he picks up the coffee cup, empty again, waving it around until taken for a refill. “General, the power structure of this planet is freaking out. Right now. All around the world. They have a situation that they put YOU in charge of handling, and it is not going well! The Powers That Be had a hand picked team collected from all over this planet, brought here to deal with this situation, and they just shat themselves mentally, and died.”
A slurp of the new coffee, and he continued. “Guys, this is the point where you listen to me. Not only hear me, but listen…. We…”, the HCF Captain gestured at his companions, “….are The Other Option.”
“That previous team was sent by the WEF. That is the World Economic Forum. They were the top dogs of academia and NGO-world, personally selected by the top power of the world. They were published scientists. They were at the top of their game, and at the top of the social order’s organizations devoted to the politics of science.” The HCF Captain looked around for understanding on the faces of the attendees before continuing. “We, on the other hand, are just some people who like to think. We think a lot. We think deeply, and we think clearly. We thought up the Human Contact Foundation BECAUSE we can think clearly about a subject, and its ripples, and ramifications in our reality. We knew that a need would arise, so the HCF was set up to provide us a vehicle to interact with ‘normie-world’, where, as you may have observed, not many people think, or think well.”
“The previous team, the WEFfers, did not think clearly about things. They cannot think clearly about our reality because of their basic approach to Life, Universe, and Everything.” The HCF Captain said, nodding to the HCF Lieutenant, who produced a file folder from his case, handing it over to the General.
“As you can see General, from those notes made over 4 years ago, we had anticipated something very close to this situation developing, and have thought about what to do.” Stated the HCF Captain. “It must be obvious from the results, that the first team, the WEFfers, did not...think that is. And now a bunch are dead, and the rest missing, or ….what? Probably something close to catatonic, would be my guess..?”
“Correct.” The Major spouted off rapidly, surprising everyone.
“Our thinking is based from a different approach to Universe than the WEFfers. Here’s your history lesson for today”, said the HCF Captain, looking around the room, then settling his gaze on the General. “There have only, ever, been two theories about reality devised; the quantum mechanics view of reality as being composed of atoms randomly bumping into each other, and the understanding of universe as arising from the field dynamics of the Aether.”
The HCF Captain stood up, and said, “the WEF team were atomists. Plus being mainly administrators, corrupt fuckers, and not actual scientists….not actual thinkers. They were blind to the field dynamics of reality, even though they were here to investigate the field holding that object up off the ground with no apparent means of support. We are Aetherists. We grok fields. Simple as that. Plus we have had a lot of time to think about it, while waiting for this development.”
“So, you ask what next…, well, what we are going to do is to put on some special clothing we had made, anticipating just this form of field appearance, such as our copper, conductive boots, and go have a look at this object. Maybe have a conversation with whomever sent it.” Said the HCF Captain. “They are probably thinkers too. Now, let us get to work!”
As the HCF team rose to follow the Captain, the Lieutenant put a stack of cards on the table. On one side was written:
Space Aliens!
Who are you going to call when your contact attempts go sideways?
While on the other was a telephone number, and
The Human Contact Foundation.
We think clearly.
###End###
The WEFfers are evil bastards!
No doubt about it. The members of the World Economic Forum gang are fuckers at a global level. The WEF is the face of the alpha dog of evil conspiracy on this planet. The WEF members are politicians, NGO founders, corporate functionaries, and other high profile people.
The WEF is the face of the global conspiracy to rule the world which came pretty close to actually manifesting. It won’t, but not for lack of the WEF members working for it.
As a conspiracy, the WEF plan was pretty slick. It has many vulnerabilities which are being exploited now, as it is falling apart, but the plan itself was clever. One of its major flaws was the reliance on politicians, another on using blackmail and murder as tools for coercion. Politicians, not known for their intelligence, are, at best, a very unreliable tool, especially in an age of corrupt institutions. The WEF plan required both corrupt politicians, and corrupt institutions. The implementation by the WEF of infiltration, and subversion via individual corruption did work, sort of, but it has the effect of segregating the population by susceptibility to corruption, which, turns out is highly correlated with intelligence. So, in essence, the WEF plan has naturally built a global crew of incompetents and stupid people.
Stated another way for comprehension, the entire power structure, reinforced over time by the WEF, as a side effect of its design, aggregates, and collects, and supports stupidity, and provides it with power to replicate.
Do you really want to leave THE MOST IMPORTANT CONTACT ever for Humanity in the hands of the WEFfers? They are assuming that they are in charge of this, as well as all other aspects of YOUR life.
The Human Contact Foundation does not.
It’s real.
They are out there…. thinking.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/03/these-planets-could-host-alien-life/

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I know I dissed Ocean views in another thread but this is a nice background. I actually like the sound of the waves a lot more than the view. Needs a better hand held mike for this format though.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
who gives a fuck anymore! get rid of this thread! fuck cliff high!

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
nope, I need occasional fear porn to get motivated. I would love to pretend like none of this is real. Seriously it would be wonderful to live in lala land but I suspect it would not be wise.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Looks like about 400+ entries do not agree with your position "kiff".
And that does not count the "LIKES".

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

This is always the confusing part... you read the title of the thread and clicked on it. Why? So you either have a beef with the thread and want to bitch or are just really confused.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Correct the OP title is posed as a question.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is always the confusing part... you read the title of the thread and clicked on it. Why? So you either have a beef with the thread and want to bitch or are just really confused.
i replied to the thread when it was in its infancy. i cant believe its still up and running. fuck cliff high!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i replied to the thread when it was in its infancy. i cant believe its still up and running. fuck cliff high!

Go start a Clif High is never right thread... Or a Med Bed is the bestest thread.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Med Bed...."
:laughing: :dduck: :belly laugh:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

THE BIG UGLY - PART TWOO​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
From a Vernadsky Conference. 1hr24min mark talk begins on power history and technology( This is named for the guy Cliff has discussed in his last two videos:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Clif gets a couple things mixed up in the last video, or at least not logical. A cooler sun would be the yellow sun or the lower 3300K, a whiter sun would indicate a hotter sun or more likely the 5000k. Just compare to the LED light bulbs and packaging. And I'm not sure on the additional cosmic radiation... I've seen the theory that more reaches us because the lower Sun activity means our magnetosphere weakens. That is what allows more radiation to strike the Earth.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Broken Sun

Will Gravity puke us into Space?​

clif high

Jul 16
In order for ‘trans’ to be a real thing, we must understand that Nature, writ Large, is broken.
The idea for ‘trans’ as a modern ‘thing’ comes from the jews, specifically from the Talmud, in which we find a description of humans as having 6 genders between “breeding male” and “breeding female” for a total of 8 genders. This idea enters the Talmud from the Elohim, those beings who came down to earth 6000 years ago, and by power of superior technology, including many flying machines, conquered the hunter-gatherer tribes for the genetic experimentation that produced modern humanity. The Torah, and Talmud, Zohar, and other jewish religious books are all about the Elohim & their adventures here on earth.
The El (one of the many Elohim) who was in charge of the jews was known as YHWH, or Adonai. He, and his wife/mate had help in organizing, and leading the population that they controlled. Some of this help came from those of the Elohim who were titled as “BAAL”. All of the Cananite tribes used the word ‘BAAL’ to mean ‘Lord’. So it was BAAL YHWH to his tribe. There were also traveling ‘Lords’, such as BAAL ZHBB, which, with the vowels put in sounds out as ‘BAAL ZhiBuB’, or ‘Beelzebub’. These traveling ‘lords’ are thought to have been inspectors, or assurance officers of the Elohim organization. Their jobs were basically quality control, as we may understand from ancient writings. Thus Beelzebub gets a very bad rep with the Adamites (those people from the GAN Eden genetic experiment laboratory complex) as he is in charge of making sure the genetic experiments were up to specifications required, or terminating them.
The idea of the 6 genders between breeding male & breeding female comes directly from the Elohim. Their species may have had such a spectrum of genders. There are historical texts relating just such information. The descriptions that we have of the Elohim include a range of ‘types’ that included androgynous beings that the religious literature refers to as ‘arch angels’ in the christian translations. These many classes, or types, of Elohim are also described in Vedic, and Sumerian, and other historic texts from around this planet that also provide a picture of a species with multiple genders. There are hints in some ancient descriptions that the Elohim ‘managed’ their genders shortly after birth based on the requirements their planning indicated for future generations, and so, even for the Elohim, multiple genders between breeding male and female may have been artificial, and an aspect of how they organized their species.
It is assumed by scholars that the tribe of Jacob, as primitive humans, ruled by YHWH, from whom judaism derives, were victims of a sort of ‘cult of personality’ in which ‘all things Elohim’ were to be imitated, and emulated. This desire to elevate themselves to the status (and technology) of the Elohim is a dominating theme within the Talmud. This proclivity is discussed, and alluded to constantly, with discussions about the Elohim taking their leave of our planet. This departure left a big power vacuum within human society that was filled by people we came to call ‘the priest class’.
The priest class, from all religions, are human bullshit artists who walked into an already sweet set-up & took over when the Elohim bugged off planet. These bovine excrement spewing priest people have been able to keep the scam going up to this present day, though it appears to be falling apart now.
The idea behind ‘trans’ is that the personality does not agree with the body. That is to say, a male personality gets put ‘accidentally’ into a female body, and vice versa. This means that Nature had fucked up. This is analogous to saying that the Sun broke today, or that gravity is puking buildings, & people & stuff out into space.
To my research, observation, and conclusion, there is NO evidence to support ‘trans’ within humans. Maybe in the Elohim, from which the idea originates, but not in humans.
The selling of ‘trans’ as a concept into the society at large is an aspect of the psychological war being waged against white people by the Khazarian Mafia. The Khazarian Mafia believe themselves to be both jews, and the natural heirs to the Elohim. Neither is true. But the Khazarian Mafia are quite convinced of both. The KM believes themselves to be the ‘chosen’ heirs to Earth, Humanity, and all the Resources. The KM recognizes NO LAW that is not in their understanding of the Talmud. They believe themselves to be ‘holding place’ for the Elohim, who they expect to return to earth when ‘conditions’ are correct. Further, the KM believes that they have the absolute right to mess about with humanity in order that such conditions may be created.
The Khazarian Mafia are not nice humans. They are not particularly smart, but are cleaver and manipulative as they believe that they have ‘Elohim (divine) authority’ delegated to them. They think of all humans who are not Khazarian Mafia as ‘herd beasts’, or ‘cattle’.
The Khazarian Mafia is using ‘trans’ as a psychological warfare tactic to reduce the population of white people. They are doing this as part of their continuing, on-going attempt at world domination. They find it easier to control non-white people, and thus want to reduce their problems, now, and in the future where they are totally in charge in an open manner, by greatly reducing, or even eliminating white people.
The Khazarian Mafia created, owns, and controls the complete ‘psychiatry’ industry. Every person that gets gender queered by KM psychiatric warfare is one less breeder causing them problems. This is part of their agenda to proceed to their goal of taking over & creating the conditions for the Elohim to return.
The whole ‘global warming’, and all the ‘planet is doomed’, and ‘overpopulation’ memes are also related tactics in the broader Khazarian Mafia strategy to conquer the world. As is their primary weapon, the Central Bank system led by the Federal Reserve Bank, which is not part of the Federal government, is not a bank and has no reserves. The Khazarian Mafia are ‘name stealers’. They use language confusion as a tactic within their strategy.
So, my conclusion is that ‘trans’ is not a real thing, as for it to be so would require, absolutely require, that Nature be broken. There is no evidence of such.
But if I say this, I will be labeled as ‘transphobic’. This word means to ‘fear trans people’. When you criticize the mind controlled trans people, or their psychiatric handlers, or their woke supporters, you are labeled as ‘transphobic’ by them, the same way that the Khazarian Mafia, the pretend jews, will label you as ‘anti-semite’ for criticizing them. This is a primary, personal, and collective tactic of the name-stealers, to pejoratively label their critics for pointing out their name stealing.
I am not transphobic. I don’t fear trans people. As people I sympathize with them being mind control victims of the psychiatric ‘industry’. I feel very bad for them being in this situation as people.
I am not transphobic, I am educated, and thus, ‘trans’ rejecting.
I

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The whole ‘global warming’, and all the ‘planet is doomed’, and ‘overpopulation’ memes are also related tactics in the broader Khazarian Mafia strategy to conquer the world. As is their primary weapon, the Central Bank system led by the Federal Reserve Bank, which is not part of the Federal government, is not a bank and has no reserves. The Khazarian Mafia are ‘name stealers’. They use language confusion as a tactic within their strategy.
Most probably stopped before this point.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Perfecto Mundo

Where do you see flaws?​

clif high

Jul 18
Is this world perfect? Or flawed?
If you think it is flawed, is it really? Or is that view a result of your personal experience and thinking? If you think the world is flawed, do you have evidence that does not arise from a personal conclusion?
The various religions approach this question from different perspectives. Most favor a ‘perfect world’, with the apparent flaws being an artifact of human experience. In other words, it is a perfect world, say most of the religions, and it is only humans who are not as grand as god, so we project flaws outward onto Universe due to the limitations of our minds. So it is a perfect world, but we ain’t perfect in it.
Some religious texts describe a different, flawed World, in which there are ‘errors’ in its creation. Most notably we find this idea in the Talmud, but it also appears in Hindu religious history, and even some Muslim sects.
The dualist religions of the world are all in the ‘perfect world’ category. These religions do not see evil as a flaw, but rather as a necessary opposition to good. Fundamentally the idea is that the human mind cannot define ‘good’ without reference to ‘non-good (evil)’. Thus dualism is required of a perfect world in order that humans may be able to learn, and have internal progress across time due to their encounters with evil. Basically the same concept arises within the idea of a ‘universal, though applied individually as well as collectively, karma’. In many of the dualist religions, the idea of attempting to eliminate evil from the Human World is completely absurd. The dualistic Cathari religion describes attempts, personal, or collective, to ‘remove evil’ as ‘trying to breathe without exhaling’.
In the view held by the Khazarian Mafia who take the Talmud as their guide, the world is flawed because god fucked up. The presented story from the Khazarian Mafia cosmology is that god is something of a bumble fingers, and had an accident with the ‘sparks of life’ here on earth. We can note a slightly similar understanding coming from Hindu sects about the ‘water’, or ‘blood’, of Life having a ‘few drops spilled’ during transport from western India across over to the Asian Pacific coast.
In both cases, the world is made flawed by accident, not purposefully, by god. Hmmm… so your god is prone to dropping shit? In both sets of religious texts, if one reads them whole, and assumes that the book is factually reporting a chain of events, these ‘accidents’ are a side effect of wars being waged by the ‘gods’ (there were many of these ‘god’ people in both the Talmud & the Vedic literature) who conquered the tribes of hunter/gatherer humans and used them to wage war on other ‘gods’ tribes of captured humans. And, in both sets of texts, the ‘gods’ are living, breathing, shitting, beings who are said to ‘have come down’ to Earth.
The Khazarian Mafia tribe of globalists, the planetary self proclaimed ‘elites’, have a view that while the World of Humanity is flawed, it may be perfected, by them. This idea of an ‘imperfect’ world, but through the actions of specific, ‘chosen’ men, it is ‘perfect-able’ is unique to the Khazarian Mafia. In other ‘flawed world’ religions, the ‘accident’ that occasioned the flaws may not be repaired. The World is now, according to these views, flawed, but without redemption of those flaws.
There is much to be learned about the human concepts of Time in analyzing these views, as the cosmology defines the parameters of thinking of the individual. In the Perfect World view, the world is not constrained by time. It is perfect, now, and the perceived flaws are just a ‘human thing’ that relates to our personal, and collective, experience of life here in this world. In the Khazarian Mafia view, Time, is very much a key element in the ‘advancement’ of the World of Humans that the Khazarian Mafia has been told by their god is ‘theirs to rule’. But, Time is the sauce.
To the Khazarian Mafia, Time is a bitch. In their efforts to “make the world perfectd”, in order to ‘induce the gods to return’, every aspect must be ‘perfected’, including attention to the timing. So for the Khazarian Mafia, it is not enough to have an assassination, or a world war break out, it must do so on specific days, and at specific times. It is this way with all their tasks in service of their gods. These must be completed to the preset timing, or it’s not going to work. Of course, Time, being what it is, there will always be another, propitious, time, in the future, for their efforts. Of course, if they fail to create the conditions, it was due to their flaws, which likely included errors in picking out the appropriate timing. It’s ever so complicated.
This World is perfect. To view it as flawed, is the flaw in you being projected outward.
Humans are perfect. Even, and especially, our flaws are perfect.
Universe created a Perfect World in which Humanity is to struggle and learn, thus are enemies provided to challenge us through contention to be worthy of the challenge.
Without the Khazarian Mafia, who will be the enemy to prompt human growth?
Not to worry, Universe provides...it is, after all, a Perfect World.
If you liked this post from clif’s Newsletter, why not share it?
© 2022 clif high
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104
Unsubscribe

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Tanks for the memories

You know you're fucked when....​

clif high

Jul 20
The FRN-bone is connected to the EURO-bone. The FRN-bone is connected to the YUAN-bone...they’re all in it together…
You know you’re fucked when tanks are being put on the streets in China to protect the banks.
The same banks where savings accounts were declared to be ‘investment products’ and thus not able to be withdrawn which pretty much pissed off everyone, prompting a riotous mood in the very large crowds gathering to look longingly at their former money, now an investment in some of the most corrupt institutions on Earth.
The banking chaos in China has continued through all of this year, and now has reached a pivotal moment as the CCP must protect some of the largest ‘assets’ of the World Economic Forum, aka, China’s collapsing banking system.
Dissension, distrust, tension, conflict, contention, and revolution have erupted around the planet as the FRN (Federal Reserve Note) dies, drowning in debt.
As the Federal Reserve Note, aka, the ‘dollar’, as the global reserve currency sinks under the waves for this last time, the planetary financial structure unravels the social infrastructure threatening to take all governments down.
China is entering the ‘active’ phase now. The CCP is feeling the heat. Not only is the populace of China rising up in numbers not seen since Mao’s Long March, but the flow of funds through, and from the World Economic Forum is also drying up just when the CCP is in a very large hiring binge to keep up with popular uprisings.
So now, tanks on the streets, surrounding the banks for safety from their ‘former’ depositors, and now ‘shareholders (with no rights)’.
Soon the inevitable will occur, and people who have lost everything, with nothing left, will lose their minds, attacking the tanks with their bare hands. Initially they will be repulsed. That will only last until the first wave is blooded, then the people will simply attack and die, until the tanks, and then the banks, are overwhelmed.
After that, the local government will fall. Then the regional government will call for help just before it falls. The CCP will panic, shit themselves, and many people will perish in the confusion. And so goes the death of the FRN.
The arrival of tanks to guard banks is but a very temporary situation. In fact, in a wu-wei, it signals that we are near to a peak in the crisis in China, thus in turn, forecasting an appearance of the FRN crisis here in the USA, the land of the deluded, and the home of the debt slave (who has been paying for all this shit for the last 50 years after Nixon cut us off the gold standard).
This move by the CCP is but the latest in a long trail that included such viewpoints as the Evergrande default. We are reaping the harvest now from this long train of abuses of the global populace by the WEF (and their agents, the CCP).
It will be mere weeks before there will be dramatic events in other countries to equal, or exceed, tanks around banks in China.
Twitter avatar for @WallStreetSilv Wall Street Silver @WallStreetSilv
Breaking news Tanks are being put on the streets in China to protect the banks. This is because the Henan branch of the Bank of China declaring that people's savings in their branch are now 'investment products' and can't be withdrawn. sound

July 20th 2022
19,012 Retweets47,025 Likes

BTW: so much for anyone claiming Nesara/Gesara or QFS is real. These fantasy scams were always pimped out as being global, and all inclusive which pulled at the social justice strings. If such existed, would the WEF & CCP risk what is coming their way over the rest of this year and into next?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Sri Lanka R US 34 minute podcast.

Talks about schwab using the us military to fight Russia.

He must be trying to work. Not great audio and wind noise.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Alien AI 32 minute podcast

There are parasites in the crickets they want to force feed us.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode