• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

JUL 27 • 33M

Secrets Revealed​

Do you suffer from narridigm?​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

JUL 28 • 29M

Secrecy Narridigm​

We all are paying for it...​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

JUL 28 • 31M

Food Narridigm​

You are what they will let you eat....​

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
New Video and new series. And he is back indoors so some better quality but less scenic.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

JUL 28 • 31M

Food Narridigm​

You are what they will let you eat....​

Looks like a binge watch!! I'm canning tomatoes all day tomorrow. Cliff can keep me company. :)

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Im listening but finding the background noise annoying :(

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Im listening but finding the background noise annoying :(
Read the comments everyone did. He only did 2 with that the rest are much better.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Alien AI 32 minute podcast

There are parasites in the crickets they want to force feed us.
Volume SUX , but the information / opinion is worth the listen. IMO

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Sri Lanka R US 34 minute podcast.

Talks about schwab using the us military to fight Russia.

He must be trying to work. Not great audio and wind noise.
AUDIO SUX, Good Information / Opinion talk. IMO

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
New Video and new series. And he is back indoors so some better quality but less scenic.

His talk about the prions / spike protein I find credible. I donate blood regularly, I have for 40+ yrs.
One of the questions that never change at the blood Bank on their questionnaire is: "Have you ever spent 5mos. or more in Great Britain".
That coincides with Clif's talk the Mad Cow Disease originated in Scotland and Northern England .
I also like his CIA - " Calling them Mother Fuckers is too nice." rant.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm on overload!!!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm just catchin' up .
:reading:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He is very confident with his opinions. For some people that is enough to believe.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He is very confident with his opinions. For some people that is enough to believe.

Most people are confident in their opinions. Most people are also arrogant fools. He only fits one of those categories.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

#CASHEVERYDAY #FUCKCENTRALBANK​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Listen here​

Eat Ze Bug!

Do as you are being told!​

clif high

Aug 3
Ze central banksters

they do say,

Eat Ze Bugs!

Do it today!

They think they’re jews,

and you’re their goy!

They claim 8 genders,

saying you’re not a girl, or a boy!

Eat Ze Bugs!

Do as they say!

Eat Ze Bugs,

and die later today!

They are all mother WEFfers,

living in supremacy fantasy,

they’ve got a plan to control you,

with their central bank digital currency.

Eat Ze Bug!

Take the shot!

Do as Herr Klaus says,

die on that spot!

Cut your dick off!
Sew your pussy shut!

Don’t you breed!

That’s what central banksters want!

Eat Ze Bugs!

Take their social credit score.

Eat Ze Bugs!

Give them all your shit!

They fuck your children,

every chance they get!

Your anger does not bother them,

not even a tiny bit.

Eat Ze Bugs!
Do as you are told!
Cattle have no minds,

they are just bought and sold!

They are Central Banksters.

They own your ass like they own gold!

Shut the fuck up! Eat Ze Bug!

Do as you are being told!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Watch the video! WOW!

Vox Populi - Legislator Be Advised #19

Fruits of your labor!​

clif high

Aug 3

You worked so hard on this!
A video of the results of your efforts!
https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/...timonies-from-the-Victims-and-Medical-Staff:7
i knew you did not have the courage to watch! Which of your colleagues are also cowards!

Resources​

Again, to repeat:
During a time of War, all actions taken by Officials will be viewed and judged against the larger background of the Conflict. Legislators and other officials, in all capacities, including supporting personnel, would be well advised to obtain, and read, the DOD Law of War Manual.
To download a PDF copy of the DOD LAW of War Manual:
https://tjaglcspublic.army.mil/docu...Dec+2016/5a02f6f8-eff3-4e79-a46f-9cd7aac74a95
Here is a link to encapsulated description of Devolution that may assist your thinking for the Immediate, and Long term future. We are at War. Every action and decision and Vote will have significant and serious consequences.
Patel Patriot’s Devolution Series

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Watch the video! WOW!

Fruits of your labor!​

clif high

Aug 3

You worked so hard on this!
A video of the results of your efforts!
https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/...timonies-from-the-Victims-and-Medical-Staff:7
i knew you did not have the courage to watch! Which of your colleagues are also cowards!

Resources​

Again, to repeat:
During a time of War, all actions taken by Officials will be viewed and judged against the larger background of the Conflict. Legislators and other officials, in all capacities, including supporting personnel, would be well advised to obtain, and read, the DOD Law of War Manual.
https://tjaglcspublic.army.mil/docu...Dec+2016/5a02f6f8-eff3-4e79-a46f-9cd7aac74a95
Here is a link to encapsulated description of Devolution that may assist your thinking for the Immediate, and Long term future. We are at War. Every action and decision and Vote will have significant and serious consequences.

Im confused. Which video?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Vox Populi - Legislator Be Advised #20

Which dropbox? Please.​

clif high

Aug 4

Vox Populi - Legislator Be Advised #20

Can anyone on this list tell me which is the most likely vote dropbox to be involved in election fraud? It makes sense that some of y’all would know.
I am an old guy with nothing better to do, so thought to go watch a dropbox, or two. I figured on using motion-activated, remote monitored/triggered, IR game cameras, as well as a drone or two.
Ok, so you won’t talk...any hints at least…?
Rural? Urban?
Well, if you see me out there, don’t be shy. If you are going stop by to say hello, how about bringing coffee?
It’ll be a long night.
For everyone.

Resources​

Again, to repeat:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

#CASHEVERYDAY #FUCKCENTRALBANK​

Great Title.

Basically.. Let's Start a Riot / Bankrun

Withdraw cash from the banks. Edit: It would be nice if I could spell. Oh well.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think Clif would get a lot more traction if he'd leave the Space Aliens alone, leave his own Narrative about Fake Juice to other venues, and stick to the concerns of the moment. Whether or not there are Fake Juice, doesn't matter. It's good that he recognizes that this evil doesn't come from Judaism - that it comes from people tied together in other ways. He claims incestuous bloodlinks. I claim philosophy and culture. Does it matter? We can identify them, from their pasts and actions, and we must remove them or die.

Also his veiled threats to legislators, is going to make zero impressions. There's dozens of people, maybe more, who post or mail such "warning" letters to legislators. Some are conservatives, that Fascist kooks want killed. Some are Leftists, that evangelical kooks warn will be struck dead. Some quite-normal government officials are targeted by Woketards, for not "doing enough."

Such letters get referred to various law enforcement offices and then discarded. Clif just draws exactly the wrong attention to himself here.

Nobody's going to put these clowns in prisons. And if (to use his term) a SOC rises up to take them out...better they NOT have advance warning.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think Clif would get a lot more traction if he'd leave the Space Aliens alone, leave his own Narrative about Fake Juice to other venues, and stick to the concerns of the moment. Whether or not there are Fake Juice, doesn't matter. It's good that he recognizes that this evil doesn't come from Judaism - that it comes from people tied together in other ways. He claims incestuous bloodlinks. I claim philosophy and culture. Does it matter? We can identify them, from their pasts and actions, and we must remove them or die.

Also his veiled threats to legislators, is going to make zero impressions. There's dozens of people, maybe more, who post or mail such "warning" letters to legislators. Some are conservatives, that Fascist kooks want killed. Some are Leftists, that evangelical kooks warn will be struck dead. Some quite-normal government officials are targeted by Woketards, for not "doing enough."

Such letters get referred to various law enforcement offices and then discarded. Clif just draws exactly the wrong attention to himself here.

Nobody's going to put these clowns in prisons. And if (to use his term) a SOC rises up to take them out...better they NOT have advance warning.
I have to disagree.... I believe if the truth is ever know he is exactly right and ETs are near the top of the evil power structure. I think they have always been here. Why would he leave it out?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think Clif would get a lot more traction if he'd leave the Space Aliens alone,
The oldest story ever written in Sumerian Text is the first Sci-fi ever known. That story was 50,000 yrs old when the text was written on clay tablets.
Beings came here for GOLD. They could not adapt to Earth's cycles as their home year ( a SAR) was thousands of Earth's laps around the Sun.
The beings created a slave an "ADAMU" ( the hybrid of an Earth Being with genetics of their own) to do their toil and that began Mankind.
Why would "cave men' recall and document such a tale ?

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The oldest story ever written in Sumerian Text is the first Sci-fi ever known. That story was 50,000 yrs old when the text was written on clay tablets.
Beings came here for GOLD. They could not adapt to Earth's cycles as their home year ( a SAR) was thousands of Earth's laps around the Sun.
The beings created a slave an "ADAMU" ( the hybrid of an Earth Being with genetics of their own) to do their toil and that began Mankind.
Does anyone wonder why gold was the most prized possession all through history? How is started. There were a lot of rare things that could have substituted. I think the real gold standard started then.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gold is an inert metal - never rusts, shiny, highly pliable - made so thin one can look through it, highly conductible electrically, doesn't wear out in radiation and used for protection from radiation.
Probably since man was made to mine the mineral there could be a predisposition to obtain it.
Every person of power wanted to obtain it, possess it, and use it in exchange with others in power.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The merits of these hypotheses, is another matter.

They're irrelevant in our current crisis. Someone who keeps interjecting this Narrative, is someone who has a burning need to have others BELIEVE...to affirm the Narrative.

It contributes nothing to the current situation...of our Western network of governments, having been taken over by dystopian, evil, misanthropist genocidists, fanatically driven to wiping nine-tenths of humanity OUT.

THAT needs to be explored. Who they are, how they got there...those are questions of merit.

Secret capsules with secret Truths, are irrelevant. Arguments that looters are going to discover these Truths, while looking for FOOD (sure, starving people always stop to read encrypted documents they find instead of food) are silly and irrelevant.

Clif gonna do what Clif gonna do. I think he's trying to solicit believers, and needs affirmation, more than he's concerned about the die-off.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

They're irrelevant in our current crisis. Someone who keeps interjecting this Narrative, is someone who has a burning need to have others BELIEVE...to affirm the Narrative.

It contributes nothing to the current situation...of our Western network of governments, having been taken over by dystopian, evil, misanthropist genocidists, fanatically driven to wiping nine-tenths of humanity OUT.

THAT needs to be explored. Who they are, how they got there...those are questions of merit.

Secret capsules with secret Truths, are irrelevant. Arguments that looters are going to discover these Truths, while looking for FOOD (sure, starving people always stop to read encrypted documents they find instead of food) are silly and irrelevant.

Clif gonna do what Clif gonna do. I think he's trying to solicit believers, and needs affirmation, more than he's concerned about the die-off.
Sheep die when a pack of wolves are around. Being a sheepdog slows one's demise unless other sheepdogs are coming to the rescue.
Europeans and most of the world have allowed themselves to be made sheep.
WEF is a pack of wolves, NATO is a Pack of wolves.
Being prepared may get "HUMANS" through this coming hard time, sheeple not so much.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I don't feel like he pushes it to convince others. I think he feels obligated to tell us about true history concerning ET and its relation to todays power structure.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have to disagree.... I believe if the truth is ever know he is exactly right and ETs are near the top of the evil power structure. I think they have always been here. Why would he leave it out?

Because ya might sound like a kook?

:dduck:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Because ya might sound like a kook?

:dduck:
:belly laugh: that has never stopped me before. I really do believe it. I always have. You have to admit with every day being a new version of inverted clown world aliens would fit right in.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hands off my nuts bankers. I need to keep my testosterone. :2 thumbs up:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode