• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That would be a great metric to compare apples to apples.... I wonder if there is a chart for that...?

Sure, CDC Total deaths, but last I checked they were way behind, conveniently.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That would be a great metric to compare apples to apples.... I wonder if there is a chart for that...?
Casket sales? Plot sales? Obit numbers? Headstone / plaque / urn sales?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They do, the official lists are only up 2018. So useful these government stooges. Pretty sure I can find preliminary data...

Ok I got it as a giant CSV file. I'm having a little trouble with the Pivot Tables (don't use them much) but the data ends in March. When these were just ramping up if I remember. January February was clearly higher in 2021.

View attachment 219288

Edit: Also keep in mind that the 2020 Numbers SHOULD be the highest because you know, The Rona.
Edit2: Sorry for the additional edits but I went back to double check. The first EUA was recieved on Dec. 11. VERY interesting.

This was the data I found in vaccine thread. I can try to update or see if they have newer data.

That data is tough to work with as I only have older Excel versions. It looks like 2021 numbers are down from 2020. However, this is CDC data which we know is complete crap. There are also weird notes that say something like this data is suppressed.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
yet in spite of all that I like the guy

:p
Nothing wrong with liking him as long as you can keep that separate from trusting what he says.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
. They said public sentiment would turn on the vaccine. Take it for what its worth.
Folks made that pretty clear at many of the college football games Saturday. CHANTS of "USA,USA, USA", followed by " Fuque Joe Biden, (clap clap...) Fuque Joe Biden".
The networks had to turn down the background mics due to the chants, but many "snips" are found on the social media sites.
I posted one in the GOOD NEWS thread if you are interest.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Folks made that pretty clear at many of the college football games Saturday. CHANTS of "USA,USA, USA", followed by " Fuque Joe Biden, (clap clap...) Fuque Joe Biden".
The networks had to turn down the background mics due to the chants, but many found on the social media sites.
I posted one in the GOOD NEWS thread if you are interest.
I saw :D. It was great

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's a really Fine line between freaking genius and paranoid schizophrenic, especially these days.
That may be true. But this discussion is about the reliability and trustworthiness of what he says. He could be a freaking genius and a paranoid schizophrenic, or neither, and that wouldn't change the fact that he seems to talk some sense, some gibberish, and makes predictions which largely don't come true even according to his fans.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That may be true. But this discussion is about the reliability and trustworthiness of what he says. He could be a freaking genius and a paranoid schizophrenic, or neither. Any which way he seems to talk some sense, some gibberish, and make predictions which largely don't come true even according to his fans.
There can be a fine line drawn there and one definitely needs to use the Critical Eye and gut feelings on those people.
In working with social deviates one learns to trust the gut feeling. If something SEEMS wrong then it more than likely is.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I mean he ends with Fau Chee is a fook up and be thankful because this jab doesn't appear as bad as it could have been.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A.I. PREDICTS GOLD TO EXPLODE :
14:51 min. mark but the entire video has interesting information AFAIC, DYODD :

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Here's another Clif making stuff up video:

This one's really bad because it pretty much has to be a conscious lie and blows his whole back-story up. Around 27:50 he talks about the internet running on the backbone of the telephone system. Specifically he claims that
(a) the internet runs on the SS7 system, and
(b) he worked on SS7 himself in the 1980s
(c) SS7 allows for "billing and rating" and "the active channel"

Funnily enough I spent a long time working in telecom, designed and wrote software for telephone switches, and as it happens, I actually designed and wrote SS7 software myself. In my opinion what he says here is so utterly incorrect that he cannot have ever worked on SS7 (heck he can't even get the name right) in which case he is knowingly telling an outright lie. This is worse than the bad physics BS - which might just have been him going off reservation.

Like Avalon, I enjoy listening to the guy though... :-). And I do think his ideas on what's going on are at least plausible.

Last edited: