• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

Is Clif High ever right?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That would be a great metric to compare apples to apples.... I wonder if there is a chart for that...?

Sure, CDC Total deaths, but last I checked they were way behind, conveniently.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That would be a great metric to compare apples to apples.... I wonder if there is a chart for that...?
Casket sales? Plot sales? Obit numbers? Headstone / plaque / urn sales?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They do, the official lists are only up 2018. So useful these government stooges. Pretty sure I can find preliminary data...

Ok I got it as a giant CSV file. I'm having a little trouble with the Pivot Tables (don't use them much) but the data ends in March. When these were just ramping up if I remember. January February was clearly higher in 2021.

View attachment 219288

Edit: Also keep in mind that the 2020 Numbers SHOULD be the highest because you know, The Rona.
Edit2: Sorry for the additional edits but I went back to double check. The first EUA was recieved on Dec. 11. VERY interesting.

This was the data I found in vaccine thread. I can try to update or see if they have newer data.

That data is tough to work with as I only have older Excel versions. It looks like 2021 numbers are down from 2020. However, this is CDC data which we know is complete crap. There are also weird notes that say something like this data is suppressed.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
yet in spite of all that I like the guy

:p
Nothing wrong with liking him as long as you can keep that separate from trusting what he says.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
. They said public sentiment would turn on the vaccine. Take it for what its worth.
Folks made that pretty clear at many of the college football games Saturday. CHANTS of "USA,USA, USA", followed by " Fuque Joe Biden, (clap clap...) Fuque Joe Biden".
The networks had to turn down the background mics due to the chants, but many "snips" are found on the social media sites.
I posted one in the GOOD NEWS thread if you are interest.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Folks made that pretty clear at many of the college football games Saturday. CHANTS of "USA,USA, USA", followed by " Fuque Joe Biden, (clap clap...) Fuque Joe Biden".
The networks had to turn down the background mics due to the chants, but many found on the social media sites.
I posted one in the GOOD NEWS thread if you are interest.
I saw :D. It was great

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's a really Fine line between freaking genius and paranoid schizophrenic, especially these days.
That may be true. But this discussion is about the reliability and trustworthiness of what he says. He could be a freaking genius and a paranoid schizophrenic, or neither, and that wouldn't change the fact that he seems to talk some sense, some gibberish, and makes predictions which largely don't come true even according to his fans.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That may be true. But this discussion is about the reliability and trustworthiness of what he says. He could be a freaking genius and a paranoid schizophrenic, or neither. Any which way he seems to talk some sense, some gibberish, and make predictions which largely don't come true even according to his fans.
There can be a fine line drawn there and one definitely needs to use the Critical Eye and gut feelings on those people.
In working with social deviates one learns to trust the gut feeling. If something SEEMS wrong then it more than likely is.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I mean he ends with Fau Chee is a fook up and be thankful because this jab doesn't appear as bad as it could have been.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A.I. PREDICTS GOLD TO EXPLODE :
14:51 min. mark but the entire video has interesting information AFAIC, DYODD :

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here's another Clif making stuff up video:

This one's really bad because it pretty much has to be a conscious lie and blows his whole back-story up. Around 27:50 he talks about the internet running on the backbone of the telephone system. Specifically he claims that
(a) the internet runs on the SS7 system, and
(b) he worked on SS7 himself in the 1980s
(c) SS7 allows for "billing and rating" and "the active channel"

Funnily enough I spent a long time working in telecom, designed and wrote software for telephone switches, and as it happens, I actually designed and wrote SS7 software myself. In my opinion what he says here is so utterly incorrect that he cannot have ever worked on SS7 (heck he can't even get the name right) in which case he is knowingly telling an outright lie. This is worse than the bad physics BS - which might just have been him going off reservation.

Like Avalon, I enjoy listening to the guy though... :-). And I do think his ideas on what's going on are at least plausible.

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cliff is predicting $600/oz silver in near future in last video I watched.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"...Banks are holding gold as the MONEY of last resort." - David Morgan
The BIS - The Bankers Bank - all their accounting methods and programs boil down to a gold sum.
FYI : The next time the BIS reviews the SDR - Special Drawing Rights- Basket GOLD will have a position in the basket. Currently the SDR is made up ONLY of Major Fiats with the usd #1, and the Euro #2 with minor players.
"...November 2015, the IMF decided to add the Renminbi (Chinese yuan) to the basket, effective 1 October 2016.[9] Since that date, the XDR basket has consisted of the following five currencies: U.S. dollar 41.73%, euro 30.93%, renminbi (Chinese yuan) 10.92%, Japanese yen 8.33%, British pound 8.09%.". - Wiki

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
David Morgan and Cliff... I just don't know... but its interesting.

This is a very good presentation it is worth the time even if you have to Bookmark it break it down into segments.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Clif doesn't remember the 60's

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is a very good presentation it is worth the time even if you have to Bookmark it break it down into segments.
I got a kick out of it.. I think Cliff is a bad influence on David Morgan. David tries to stay somewhat mainstream but he lets his woo-woo hang out when he is with Cliff.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I got a kick out of it.. I think Cliff is a bad influence on David Morgan. David tries to stay somewhat mainstream but he lets his woo-woo hang out when he is with Cliff.
Because they are two total opposites. Cliff is esoteric & abstract while David it Practical and Straight Forward. Yet both are into PMs and the fall of fiats.
It was a fun watch and informative. The time went by fast.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A Fresh View:

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Because they are two total opposites. Cliff is esoteric & abstract while David it Practical and Straight Forward. Yet both are into PMs and the fall of fiats.
It was a fun watch and informative. The time went by fast.
yeah it was cute watching David let his woo-woo hang out. I like the interview he did with Daniela. I enjoy most of her interviews.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I found myself watching an older one that seems to be a little more of a Big Picture. Talks a lot more about the Solar Minimum and some on 5G. You can tell that he was pretty sick here and looks WAY better now.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I found myself watching an older one that seems to be a little more of a Big Picture. Talks a lot more about the Solar Minimum and some on 5G. You can tell that he was pretty sick here and looks WAY better now.

I watched that and it was interesting. Cliff calls it solar and 5 G but new age gurus call it peoples inability to adjust to the higher vibration of earth. In any case people are acting nuts and we have not even got to the good stuff yet.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I watched that and it was interesting. Cliff calls it solar and 5 G but new age gurus call it peoples inability to adjust to the higher vibration of earth. In any case people are acting nuts and we have not even got to the good stuff yet.

It's probably both, I think the higher group consciousness thing is a separate issue. The worse off are going to be more effected by the radiations.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In any case people are acting nuts and we have not even got to the good stuff yet.
That is not Solar. That is Lunar, the Moon, from which the word "Lunatic" is derived.
Many mid-wives believe deliveries increase in Full Moon stages, yet recorded facts do not seem to support that phenomena.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That is not Solar. That is Lunar, the Moon, from which the word "Lunatic" is derived.
Many mid-wives believe deliveries increase in Full Moon stages, yet recorded facts do not seem to support that phenomena.

The solar cycle is a bigger cycle than the Lunar but it most definitely affects people as well. It's just a Very long cycle. We are being exposed to more background radiation because the sun has contracted and the magnetic protection is now weakened.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"the stock market has not predicted any stock market crash". ( paraphrasing Jim Rickards)

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mother Lode
Reaction score
ClifHigh.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Isn't the Woo the bad stuff? Or is that the Woo-woo. Certainly the wee-wee is the bad stuff.

Now you are taking the wee!

... or is that only an English saying?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure now.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Another pretty good one. He gives some pretty specific dates in October for the economic problems. Interesting. About half way through if you want to fast forward.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hmph, Facepaige, instagram and whatsapp currently offline.