• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
shits getting real.... and real people are acting shitty......

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hey up ugly,
Woo brat was a thought provoking vid, clif is very schooled in the art of war and struggles in life, thanks for posting....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hey up ugly,
Woo brat was a thought provoking vid, clif is very schooled in the art of war and struggles in life, thanks for posting....
Last couple he seems fed up. Cut off idiots. Shortened his videos to 30 min instead of 1 hr +. I like it!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's a really Fine line between freaking genius and paranoid schizophrenic, especially these days.
LOL, Im beginning to wonder about that too. Somedays I wonder if I am rowing with an oar short. I indulge in Cliff and some of his friends. I don't drink or take drugs so I need something to take me out of the realm of reality on occasion.

Last edited:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Saw him on bitchute a few months ago. I had trouble with his presentation style, didn't like it.
But reading this thread I guess I missed something so I will try again. Thanks!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Saw him on bitchute a few months ago. I had trouble with his presentation style, didn't like it.
But reading this thread I guess I missed something so I will try again. Thanks!
It's not easy to connect to. And he likes to start with how his knowledge (claimed, anyway) of martial arts or Eastern combat strategies, or of natural forces or the Sci-Fi world, relate to events he's seeing.

I'm not there with him, but it's plain that he's seeing things I'm not. So I'm willing to listen.

That's what you need do, if you tune in. It's an audio program - he's just there, his unlovely face, talking. Occasionally writing a word on his white-board. Get it playing, and LISTEN, like a podcast, while doing something mindless, like the dishes or laundry or cleaning a gun. Wireless headphones and just go on with your routine.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1.25 or 1.5 speed works well.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Akido, Back in the late 70s DOJ was being hit with lawsuits from criminal perpetrators for violent tactics used by LEOs to apprehend the perps.
After extensive research the DOJ found the martial art Akido ( Not well known at the time). Akido has no aggressive initial moves, it is all based on defensive moves, the attacker's momentum, and incorporate pain compliance on the aggressor to stop his aggressive actions, and comply with commands.
When the contract expired with the first Akido Sensi he ended up suing the DOJ for using the term Akido and the terms he originally taught. The DOJ ended up paying again, but changed their name use as Self-Defense Training and change to the terms the sensi used.
As an old comic once said DO NOT GO TO AN AKIDO TOURNAMENT. All you get is two guys walking around in a circle at each other. As neither will make the initial aggressive move. A good place to take a nap.
For me, Clif come off as an old school college professor in his presentation. Yes, Akido can be deadly but the initial act of aggression came from the attacker entering into the Akido practitioner's personal space.
DOJ Self-Defense Training is entirely based on Akido.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Akido, Back in the late 70s DOJ was being hit with lawsuits from criminal perpetrators for violent tactics used by LEOs to apprehend the perps.
After extensive research the DOJ found the martial art Akido ( Not well known at the time). Akido has no aggressive initial moves, it is all based on defensive moves, the attacker's momentum, and incorporate pain compliance on the aggressor to stop his aggressive actions, and comply with commands.
When the contract expired with the first Akido Sensi he ended up suing the DOJ for using the term Akido and the terms he originally taught. The DOJ ended up paying again, but changed their name use as Self-Defense Training and change to the terms the sensi used.
As an old comic once said DO NOT GO TO AN AKIDO TOURNAMENT. All you get is two guys walking around in a circle at each other. As neither will make the initial aggressive move. A good place to take a nap.
For me, Clif come off as an old school college professor in his presentation. Yes, Akido can be deadly but the initial act of aggression came from the attacker entering into the Akido practitioner's personal space.
DOJ Self-Defense Training is entirely based on Akido.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not there with him, but it's plain that he's seeing things I'm not. So I'm willing to listen.
Me too - listening expands the mind in ways one wouldn't normally consider.

If you went to college these days you would 'listen' and come out a Marxist.... a transformation of sorts.

Expanding ones mind exposes one to options, avenues. It's like a brainstorming session for life.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks I watched the report interview and it was much better than the monologues I saw before.
I watched a couple of others listed here, nice. My wife really liked the GH report, it was easy for her to follow.
Thanks again.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Me too - listening expands the mind in ways one wouldn't normally consider.
Those - including my generation - who grew up with the Boob Toob, tend to underestimate the hypnotic power of the thing - and the liberation of the mind that radio offers, in contrast.

I had some exposure to it. First, my old man - who in my young mind was a reactionary Philistine - hated television. The one we had was small, black and white, and portable. Stayed that way until my brother got a free console color set from a friend's family. TV repairman couldn't make it work, but he did, in a couple of afternoons. So it was in his bedroom. Gaudy and a huge source of heat, but he had it.

Anyway. While the old man was railing against television, he, and we, were putting up a weekend hunting-fishing cabin. Not quite a cottage or vacation home. Nope, no television - there was only one channel out that way, anyway. Cable was at least ten years away.

So there was radio. And some of the clear-channel stations, like WJR in Detroit, had different programming. Yeah, you could hear it fine 200 miles away. They carried the retro-reboot "CBS Radio Mystery Theatre" on on weekend nights - and actually, it was quite entertaining. As it was, fifty years earlier...families gathered around the wooden Westinghouse radio.

We heard the moonwalk by radio, there...even heard Nixon's resignation that way.

These days, I watch no cinema dramas...even the ones I can find for free. I have about 20 DVDs and ten pirated feature vids on hard drives...I keep telling myself I'll watch them when I can't find anything else to do. Five years and more, and that hasn't happened.

So. Programs like High's, or Greg Hunter's interviews; or more mainstream stuff that's online, even...I just put the bluetooth headset on and go do something around the house while the sound is playing. I'll even turn off the monitor.

It makes for a better experience, IMO.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score