• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
but frankly, someone with something serious to say, doesn't need to play games with silly new words.
LOL, I saw this and thought, this from someone on the forum that loves to create silly but appropriate new words.

I think clif has an excellent mathematical approach to knowledge, and I enjoy his schtick...

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Very interesting, no ardent stackers were killed during the filming of this movie... only some of their beliefs

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Very interesting, no ardent stackers were killed during the filming of this movie... only some of their beliefs

I was gonna post about that.

I thought I was well-versed in history; but I didn't know most of that.

VERY enlightening, as to the terms, the selection of the TIME of the year to celebrate Jesus of Nazareth's nativity (logically, it would have probably been July; the shepherds were in the fields).

And the German Beer Purity laws. I knew about them, of course - every beer lover does - but I had no idea it came from this sort of thing.

Witchcraft, beer, looting, cleansing villages of wombynz...Yuletide as a time, not of celebration but of looting.

I'm impressed with his depth of knowledge here.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well... set your timeline at 90 days from now. clif lays this out and if by march no signs of bond demise, then clif is a nothing burger

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just ran across this video... Ole Clif seems rather paranoid to avoid these people. The guy is just flopping totally gone.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Another video.... only 10 minutes in and you might need to be high to .... I don't know... comprehend this one.

Already posted on the Leaky Woo Too.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I listen to his openings...I don't accept his premises; but as a MODEL, a way to organize the dynamics he senses, they can make sense.

I hope he doesn't really believe most of that, there, today. Or maybe things are so insane, you have to be crazy to make rational sense of what we're looking at.

I don't know; but it sure makes more sense than listening to Shaun Vanity or other traditional yakkers, telling me to vote harder. I'm really getting tired of THAT answer.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I find him interesting and well informed on certain issues. As for the rest, I blame medications to cure his illness.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think when he talks about hyperspace he's really referring to higher dimensions. He may have accessed this realm when high on mescaline I think he mentioned in that last video. This seems crazy, yet entirely possible. Although seeing ant-aliens there is a little bit more...:funky:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is getting good... mind expansion

I think this is near-proof: He's either crazy or is pitching it to listeners who are.

I can only take it as a model, though. Like the Biblical story of Moses, or of the Flood. It explains a lot, even if it's intellectually unbelievable.

But. I'd rather have his sort of craziness in my world, than the megalomaniac insanity of our current Political Elites and the Davos boys who control them.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think many more would take him seriously if he'd quit this "woo" stuff.

What he's referring to, is the "gestalt" or "totality." He tries to show that nature has patterns, controlled by laws, known and unknown; and they govern behavior and forces that interact.

It's his Sci-Fi geek coming out; but frankly, someone with something serious to say, doesn't need to play games with silly new words.

I think this is Cliff explaining his new word. Things have to have words so's we can ponder on that thingamabob.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
There used to be a guy by the name of Rawls ? who like Cliff used a super computer to Predict events. High is the same, and as they base the future on words/ phrases posted on the internet to forecast the future seems humanly flawed to me. I believe his stuff more accurately indicates “ the state of America”, most posters use the internet to release steam, dissatisfaction, bitching and moaning, not many take action on their thoughts.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's a good one and I put it in the Q thread. It makes the most sense to me as to what is really happening. The FED has to fail and it would be best done with the Libs in charge "to the normies".

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
GB,
clip no doubt is a nutter, but golly it amazes me how often crazy things he says come to mind. He'll make some off beat comment, state it as fact, i reject as absurd ... then later ponder into my reality. He is surely unique ...

I'm thinking some of the "language" he uses is to get past sensors or be vague enough it is overlooked.
He is better when interviewed than when he rambles by himself. Either way I think his heart is in the right place.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm thinking some of the "language" he uses is to get past sensors or be vague enough it is overlooked.
He is better when interviewed than when he rambles by himself. Either way I think his heart is in the right place.
He has mentioned in previous videos he is trying to speak in words and process that algorithms fail to mark. He wants to stay on Utube even though he is on other platforms, possibly more potential eyes to views is my WAG.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
IOOF ( International Order of Odd Fellows). My grandmother on my dad's side was raised with her sister in an IOOF Orphanage in Springfield, Ohio. Their Father, my great grandfather, was a bookie in Springfield,. Ohio. He was shot to death in front on his daughters while all were outside their house, while the girls were playing. They stayed with the IOOF until the were 18 and had to leave.
And the reason I find this segment interesting.

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Does anyone have any examples where Clif correctly predicted anything of importance?
Maybe a list?
I think maybe we all would like a little knowledge into what the future may hold.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He did predict the lid was going to blow, someplace in Europe, first.

Kazahkistan.

He predicts Austria or Germany will be next.

I'll cut him some slack - telling the future is a dangerous hobby. One can only talk in general terms - but between the SCOTUS floor-show we saw, and things getting ugly worldwide, thanks to all the New Money Big Pharma got, to spread to weak, craven world leaders...

...it's not likely that we can continue at this trajectory. Impact is imminent.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He said Germany goes in the next few months & the US 2 weeks later. Shootie just posted in the NEWS thread many in Germany lost power.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He said Germany goes in the next few months & the US 2 weeks later. Shootie just posted in the NEWS thread many in Germany lost power.
I guess Germany did o hear about TEXAS alternate energy sources and how effective they were NOT this past Winter.
And still went ahead with shutting down half of the nuclear reactors for the Greenie Agenda.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited: