• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Link to letters clif is sending to legislators... kind of cool:

clif's cool stuff

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Vax Die-off for Next Three Years – Clif High​

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com
Published January 22, 2022

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with data mining expert Clif High in this one hour and ten-minute in-depth interview.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
^^^ Shootie you better listen to this one. You will smile!

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Vax Die-off for Next Three Years – Clif High​

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com
Published January 22, 2022

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with data mining expert Clif High in this one hour and ten-minute in-depth interview.

This one was very revealing. Greg reviews the main points that Clif was correct on in the past, and Clif explains the retribution that going to be dished out to the globalists, and the very soon SHTF scenarios, in a couple of weeks.
People are waking up.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
clif at his best! Calm and focused, lays out the big picture from his perspective... ever so slightly switching from crypto to metals as the financial answer...

Definitely worth a listen, the purpose of this thread was challenging the validity of his work and viewpoint... we'll all soon know!

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Crypto tech based on gold backing. I'm kool with that.
I think I will call it Koolaid.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nothing for a week from his site. But I did find another good interview. Clif was apparently assaulted by a mask Nazi yesterday. How do you think that went for Mr. Karen. :dduck:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hope it went as each deserved. Clif seems to be aware and capable; but he's also 68 and not in the best of health.

And he's got a heavy load. He keeps talking about how he's a caregiver - I expect a sick wife. That's draining; trying to run a business and a small farm or garden and then tend to an invalid's needs.

He did say he was going to make few videos, these next several weeks. I just hope the Face-Diaper Dope was as weak and ineffective as most of them tend to be.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My nephew yold me once he needed a job. I asked him why and he said he needed some money to get a car. I told him to just get the money. This one reminded me of that conversation long ago.
Deep content there bub

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
Just watched that. Thoughts on his Israel comments?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
Q said saving them for last. Does that mean first?
Maybe it is the heart of the evil we call the ds.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
That meme has been front and center for almost 20 years, many paragraphs dedicated to interpreting its meaning. Since this is such a hot button for so many, I tend to avoid the subject entirely as it is almost impossible to converse intelligently about it.

clif, is simply saying 4 rounds of vaxxx at 80+% rate doesn't bode well for any population or place.... which will lead to a mass die off and many bad decisions by the exiting .gov

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well I was a little confused because he was saying he had some other old data theory about missiles or something and Israel. But he thinks now the jab will take them down but he didn't really elaborate. Just curious.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
Only that they went all-in on the quack-vaxx. Remember, they're a distinct, separate society - more so than, say, Austria is from Germany. They're a far-greater-percent educated than their Bedouin neighbors; and this Jab seems to appeal to the "educated."

They believed; they took the Jab...and the second...and the "Booster"...and another...and now, they're infected like a leper colony.

I guess - and we see it here, too - this is what happens when education is not matched to native intelligence and healthy skepticism. When learning becomes rote; and facts become Narrative.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Best comment IMHO

External Observer
Feb 10
Nothing will happen. They will make us believe we have won; the old guard retreats into the shadows and pushes a new cadre of leaders, new faces and slogans; while they continue to erode our values from behind the curtain. It will be so convincing, we will even think it was our choice. " Comfort is the worst kind of slavery"

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Best comment IMHO

External Observer
Feb 10
Nothing will happen. They will make us believe we have won; the old guard retreats into the shadows and pushes a new cadre of leaders, new faces and slogans; while they continue to erode our values from behind the curtain. It will be so convincing, we will even think it was our choice. " Comfort is the worst kind of slavery"
shoot,
No idea how this rolls out, but dude things are happening.... that must make you at least a little happy right? Movement is the key, where it goes is up to humanity as a whole... you have begged for change for years. Here we go...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So Clif has been talking about the 19th for awhile now. No idea what could be coming but certainly a lot of things could break. Something with the truckers and mass arrests in Canada, or maybe cuban boy stepping down? Perhaps the Russian thing gets going or is it something in the banking sector with a bank run because of the Canadian bank shutdowns. Clif seems to talk about it as a positive release energy thing....

Any guesses?

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Voodoo,
That is the question. Jim Stone is going on and on about a possible nuke strike in Syria. Canadian leaders are pushing all the buttons marked "whatever happens don't push this button". Fed is running out of fictitious digits and paper for their monopoly game. Fed tightening trying to kill the last bit of our economy. IRS on the hunt for cryptos. Durham on the hunt for the old lady. Shoppers on the hunt for groceries. Gimmers on the hunt for deals.

19th through the 22nd are big days... lots of talk around 222 prophecy with a focus toward 2/22/22... I have a feeling clif might keep it quiet until after then, but who knows, feels like popcorn time

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Clif tells the Versions of the Wizard of Oz ( WoO) aprox; 20 min. mark:
and other tidbits of esoteric and common knowledge. At the end talks about the Smallpox Scare.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
On youtube huh? Interesting.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
Read the whole thing twice. The only thing that wasn't nonsense IMHO:

"We won’t be able to see the end from the beginning. We are speaking of decades, or centuries. It is not now knowable."

And the prediction. We will see.
"The 19th of February starts us off ."