• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Do you watch Jean Claude and Janine too?
Avalon,
I was not in a position to properly answer your question, sorry. This is a very difficult area as I have always been extremely spiritual and it has been a very private journey. My time in organized religion has been full of pitfalls and vipers. From being fondled by a priest, my teenage daughter exposed to lesbian indoctrinating youth leader and finally a decade of NGO's during my time of international missions. All this resulting in a resounding commitment to the spiritual and pretty much total distrust any manmade attachment to it... That being said, God is growing me bigger and faster toward full on bloom... kinda like one of spinals plants out there in Colorado.

Jean Claude and Janine are genuine in my opinion, and come at eternity from a whole other perspective, causing me to grow. Classic christianity is too much wait and see for me, especially in regards to leaders and atrocities, which I feel requires a more god helps those who pick up their cross and hit someone with it.

Jean Claude had a indigo angel on there the other day, which sorta set my hair on fire. Reminded me of my ten year old self when my brother bet me five bucks I couldn't pee on the electric fence, woke me to a whole other level, my mom made him pay me that five bucks btw. So I'm a little mystified about gradient lines and transformation. Although will concede that I've been to a number of places where the darkness was so thick it was over bearing. Two places of mass murder in Liberia and a town called Rincon on Bonaire discovered on a dive trip.

As far as clif goes, he continues to better explain current events than any other, while often off in prediction he always comes at it not trying to harm, in my perspective.... so i'm not sure i'm 100% drinking purple koolaide, but maybe chaga with a cider vinegar and iodine chaser!

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
Read the whole thing twice. The only thing that wasn't nonsense IMHO:

"We won’t be able to see the end from the beginning. We are speaking of decades, or centuries. It is not now knowable."

And the prediction. We will see.
"The 19th of February starts us off ."
Maybe.

Clif reminds me of stories I'd read of Michel de Notredame - Nostradamus. According to those less enthralled with him, he talked mostly nonsense. In his case it was probably drug use - opium, most likely.

Seems Clif is styling himself that way - either deliberately; or because, whatever drove Nostradamus, is driving him, too. He seems to have gotten a number of things right, in broad strokes - the collapse of the Covid Narrative, the pushback, the Die-Off.

I keep an open mind; and when he talks of "the bugs" and space-ship aliens, I take them as models, as hypotheses, interwoven with his obeservation that the people in control right now...just are not normal.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Or a screw loose.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon,
I was not in a position to properly answer your question, sorry. This is a very difficult area as I have always been extremely spiritual and it has been a very private journey. My time in organized religion has been full of pitfalls and vipers. From being fondled by a priest, my teenage daughter exposed to lesbian indoctrinating youth leader and finally a decade of NGO's during my time of international missions. All this resulting in a resounding commitment to the spiritual and pretty much total distrust any manmade attachment to it... That being said, God is growing me bigger and faster toward full on bloom... kinda like one of spinals plants out there in Colorado.

Jean Claude and Janine are genuine in my opinion, and come at eternity from a whole other perspective, causing me to grow. Classic christianity is too much wait and see for me, especially in regards to leaders and atrocities, which I feel requires a more god helps those who pick up their cross and hit someone with it.

Jean Claude had a indigo angel on there the other day, which sorta set my hair on fire. Reminded me of my ten year old self when my brother bet me five bucks I couldn't pee on the electric fence, woke me to a whole other level, my mom made him pay me that five bucks btw. So I'm a little mystified about gradient lines and transformation. Although will concede that I've been to a number of places where the darkness was so thick it was over bearing. Two places of mass murder in Liberia and a town called Rincon on Bonaire discovered on a dive trip.

As far as clif goes, he continues to better explain current events than any other, while often off in prediction he always comes at it not trying to harm, in my perspective.... so i'm not sure i'm 100% drinking purple koolaide, but maybe chaga with a cider vinegar and iodine chaser!
Thank you for that response. I think you and I have a lot in common on our spiritual journey. That is probably why we are attracted to the same people on youtube. I have not totally given up on the Orthodox religion for one reason. I still feel in spite of all the manmade problems in the church the mass does transcend to the divine. If the mass ever changes or the catholic church infiltrates that will be my signal to leave the church.
I also feel John Claude and Janine are the real deal. They are true freedom fighters at this point in time. I'm not sure about the whole return of Trump and the white hat agenda as I take it with a grain of salt. That doesn't bother me as I take what I can from the shows and leave the rest behind. I do hope its true though :) I watch the Indigo Angel too. It is fascinating. I have always believed in the ley lines and think the veil for both good and evil in thin in many locations. One thing I find interesting about the locations is that they named the capital of Australia and Kazakhstan as the center of the Masonic power and child trafficking. Just the architecture alone is quite interesting.

I'm happy to be on GIM with such fine and open minded people like yourself. Every day is a new adventure and we can learn from each other and get through this. Right now my thoughts and prayers are with those Canadians on the frontline. I am a big believer in angels and have been praying to Arch Angel Michael to send his legions to help them.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe.

Clif reminds me of stories I'd read of Michel de Notredame - Nostradamus. According to those less enthralled with him, he talked mostly nonsense. In his case it was probably drug use - opium, most likely.

Seems Clif is styling himself that way - either deliberately; or because, whatever drove Nostradamus, is driving him, too. He seems to have gotten a number of things right, in broad strokes - the collapse of the Covid Narrative, the pushback, the Die-Off.

I keep an open mind; and when he talks of "the bugs" and space-ship aliens, I take them as models, as hypotheses, interwoven with his obeservation that the people in control right now...just are not normal.
Im one of the loose screw crowd. The first time I heard David Icke talk about Reptilians infiltrating the worldwide government it rang true to the core. That was decades ago. I believed it then and I believe it now. We are not alone.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Cliff High and all the other silver gurus have been nothing but wrong in my opinion, been following all them for well over a decade, I along with many here lost lots of money over the years on alternate investments I would have made, dont get me wrong ive done good buying and selling but not with their timing or advice but my own instinct and a lot on collectables ive got for melt. Everyone has their opinions though.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Cliff High and all the other silver gurus have been nothing but wrong in my opinion, been following all them for well over a decade, I along with many here lost lots of money over the years on alternate investments I would have made, dont get me wrong ive done good buying and selling but not with their timing or advice but my own instinct and a lot on collectables ive got for melt. Everyone has their opinions though.
You take everything with a grain of salt. I like what I hear from High, having followed him a short time, a few months; but he goes on about bitcoin, something I WILL...NOT put my money in. My instincts tell me to run, not walk.

It's the same with any other public figures or political leaders. Nearly all of what Ronald Reagan said or proposed, I supported. Nonetheless, Iran-Contra was a boneheaded stunt, and that it happened within his group, does not speak well of leadership or judgment of the character of his underlings.

I bring that up to illustrate, NO one is perfect. And only cult followers accept any person's whole worldview without question.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As I have said on this site before; We all be BILLIONAires if we all had made correct moves at the correct times. I know I've missed TONs ( still don't know Amazon survived its early years with losses year in and year out ). :don't know: :don't know:
Just remember DYODD, and When you point a finger you have THREE pointing back.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
( still don't know Amazon survived its early years with losses year in and year out )
It's simple. Bezos, for all the destruction he's wrought; all the bad ideas he and his friends are pushing...for all that, he's a smart guy.

His fantasy and later business plan for Amazon, was the world's biggest bookseller. He's a biblophile. He loves books and he wanted to make it easy for those who still read them, to find the stuff that Borders (then) and B&N tended not to carry.

It was a failed business model. MEANTIME, he saw all the drop-shippers selling stuff that would be shipped direct from China to your door, with them only handling orders, shipping logistics, and payment. A light must have gone on in his bald head; and now he's one of the world's richest men.

Doing drop-shipping to people who've never read a book in their lives.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Clif tells the Versions of the Wizard of Oz ( WoO) aprox; 20 min. mark:
and other tidbits of esoteric and common knowledge. At the end talks about the Smallpox Scare.

BTW that Tides of Woo is an older video. It looks like he hacked some Tai or other Eastern account and made it his new utube account. I found his older one that looks like it was cut off a year ago. He's uploaded some newer ones to this account but they are not in order. Also he has a new one scheduled today at none EST.

New account is here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDN_gr6niGqcBexahfclV0Q/videos

Old account is here ... https://www.youtube.com/c/clifhigh/videos

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
As I have said on this site before; We all be BILLIONAires if we all had made correct moves at the correct times. I know I've missed TONs ( still don't know Amazon survived its early years with losses year in and year out ). :don't know: :don't know:
Just remember DYODD, and When you point a finger you have THREE pointing back.

I'm convinced that was part of the Wall St and DS coup. There was no reason for them to take over as they did other than every means of nefarious deeds.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I was gonna post this in the Cue thread but it goes here just as well. This battle is bigger than we can imagine... its not just political or economic, it really is a spiritual battle. I think this is a good video for most here and uplifting for those of us who might need it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
he saw all the drop-shippers selling stuff that would be shipped direct from China to your door, with them only handling orders, shipping logistics, and payment.
Still to this day Tax Payer subsidized:

American Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Ultra-Cheap Shipping From China​

For decades, the U.S. Postal Service has charged some countries less than it charges domestic shippers to move packages within the United States.

Postal agencies around the globe sighed in relief this October as the Trump administration allowed America to remain a member of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). Founded in 1874, the 194-nation organization guarantees the delivery of international mail by brokering shipping rates across borders. The Trump administration said in 2018 that if rates didn't change (for China in particular), the US. would withdraw from the group.

UPU Director General Bishar Hussein said America's withdrawal from the union would be "a nightmare scenario" that would make it impossible to deliver foreign mail destined for, or originating from, the U.S., leading to "total disruption of service."

Hussein was right, but so were White House trade adviser Peter Navarro and other critics of the UPU. For decades, the U.S. Postal Service has charged some countries less than it charges domestic shippers to move packages within the United States.

"At today's rates, the shipping of a 100-gram parcel to Fairfax, Virginia, would cost a small business in Marion, North Carolina, at least $1.94…but it would cost a company in Shanghai only $1.12," Paul Misener, Amazon's vice president for global public policy, told Congress in 2015. "This has left thousands of American small businesses at a competitive disadvantage against foreign competition…because of the size of the hidden shipping subsidies."

Foreign mail weighing less than 4.4 pounds arrives at U.S. "transfer points," where it is then distributed by the USPS like regular domestic mail, but at subsidized "terminal dues" rates set by the UPU, not by the U.S. Postal Service. ...."

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm just going back and watching some of his older videos when I get bored. This one on magnetism or really the fundamental nature of our reality is fairly important. Gives you more insight when he mentions these things in later videos.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
so Cliff has left the Woo series and started Budo for the next stage of evolution. Let us pray he is right about alternate financial systems cuz it ain't looking good.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hello humans, really want that tee shirt!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Clif got real interesting at the 10 min. mark after his words translations.
The best video of historic tale leading today's incidents / "Wars".
Listening to it again.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Listening to it again.
He really starts telling the truth about the 37:min mark on. My respect went up 79% for his knowledge and willingness to speak out. He didn't say anything I don't agree with, and it seems he knows more to the story he did not express, 1666 for example. Thank you for sharing, I had stopped listening due to time constraints and I think my subscription on bitchute was messed up.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Listening to it again.
Hey Gb,
Yeah, the title of this thread is the clifer ever right, well if you've been taking notes, clif is batting over .600 with 100 hr's before the all star break. He is entering legendary status....

dang I gotta get the tee shirt, would anyone know what hello humans even means!

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Gb,
Yeah, the title of this thread is the clifer ever right, well if you've been taking notes, clif is batting over .600 with 100 hr's before the all star break. He is entering legendary status....
I don't follow sportsball. What does .600 with 100 hrs mean?

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
sorry gringott,
Unheard of before ability, to hit the ball out of the park and just getting warmed up... meaning correct beyond chance, more talented than any before

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1646499979863.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Baseball term - 10 time at bat 6 times he hits the ball / mark. A .300 lifetime average gets a baseball player in the Hall of Fame. So in baseball terms Clif is the 'woo' world's Great Bambino or Hammerin' Hank ( Babe Ruth or Hank Aaron).

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Now that was interesting, so Taiwan is next.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
clif rocking some black sabbath... hello humans

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Interesting (AFAIC) piece from Britannica.com

"Khazar​

people
Khazar, member of a confederation of Turkic-speaking tribes that in the late 6th century CE established a major commercial empire covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia. Although the origin of the term Khazar and the early history of the Khazar people are obscure, it is fairly certain that the Khazars were originally located in the northern Caucasus region and were part of the western Turkic empire (in Turkistan). The Khazars were in contact with the Persians in the mid-6th century CE, and they aided the Byzantine emperor Heraclius (reigned 610–641) in his campaign against the Persians.

By the beginning of the 7th century, the Khazars had become independent of the Turkic empire to the east. But by the middle of that century, the expanding empire of the Arabs had penetrated as far northward as the northern Caucasus, and from then on until the mid-8th century the Khazars engaged in a series of wars with the Arab empire.
The Arabs initially forced the Khazars to abandon Derbent (661), but around 685 the Khazars counterattacked, penetrating southward of the Caucasus into present-day Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. The Khazars and Arabs fought each other directly in Armenia in the 720s, and, though victory passed repeatedly from one side to the other, Arab counterattacks eventually compelled the Khazars to permanently withdraw north of the Caucasus. The Khazars’ initial victories were important, though, since they had the effect of permanently blocking Arab expansion northward into eastern Europe. Having been compelled to shift the centre of their empire northward, the Khazars after 737 established their capital at Itil (located near the mouth of the Volga River) and accepted the Caucasus Mountains as their southern boundary.

During the same period, however, they expanded westward. By the second half of the 8th century, their empire had reached the peak of its power—it extended along the northern shore of the Black Sea from the lower Volga and the Caspian Sea in the east to the Dnieper River in the west. The Khazars controlled and exacted tribute from the Alani and other northern Caucasian peoples (dwelling between the mountains and the Kuban River); from the Magyars (Hungarians) inhabiting the area around the Donets River; from the Goths; and from the Greek colonies on the Crimean Peninsula. The Volga Bulgars and numerous Slavic tribes also recognized the Khazars as their overlords.
Although basically Turkic, the Khazar state bore little resemblance to the other Turkic empires of central Eurasia. It was headed by a secluded supreme ruler of semireligious character called a khagan—who wielded little real power—and by tribal chieftains, each known as a beg. The state’s military organization also seems to have lacked the forcefulness of those of the greater Turkic-Mongol empires. The Khazars seem to have been more inclined to a sedentary way of life, building towns and fortresses, tilling the soil, and planting gardens and vineyards. Trade and the collection of tribute were major sources of income. Textual witnesses dating from the 9th and 10th centuries claim the Khazars adopted Judaism in the 8th century. These texts are not without problems, however, and lack of archaeological or other physical evidence indicating a mass conversion has called both the extent and historicity of this conversion into doubt.

The prominence and influence of the Khazar state were reflected in its close relations with the Byzantine emperors: Justinian II (704) and Constantine V (732) each had a Khazar wife. The main source of revenue for the empire stemmed from commerce and particularly from Khazar control of the east-west trade route that linked the Far East with Byzantium and the north-south route linking the Arab empire with northern Slavic lands. Income that was derived from duties on goodspassing through Khazar territory, in addition to tribute paid by subordinate tribes, maintained the wealth and the strength of the empire throughout the 9th century. But by the 10th century the empire, faced with the growing might of the Pechenegs to their north and west and of the Russians around Kiev, suffered a decline. When Svyatoslav, the ruler of Kiev, launched a campaign against the Khazars (965), Khazar power was crushed. Although the Khazars continued to be mentioned in historical documents as late as the 12th century, by 1030 their political role in the lands north of the Black Sea had greatly diminished. Despite the relatively high level of Khazar civilization and the wealth of data about the Khazars that is preserved in Byzantine and Arab sources, not a single line of the Khazar language has survived".

As I read it KAZARS not only steal words they steal religion too. gb

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Clash. The only band that matters.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Final test in 5 days... 6 months ago EOA asked is the dude ever right? For me, understanding how difficult describing future events can be, I am amazed. YMMV, but a lot of you are really hard graders, like its always the same, seen it before, gold, silver, I'm tough I can take it.... Well he is laying it down here... Zimbabwe move over, we're going to show you how its done!

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes I read the thread title

Is Clif High ever right?​

and my mind reads

Is Clif High?​

What is wrong with me? Anyway, I'm off to view this. Thanks for posting the link.

Update: I read it. It will be significant (311). There is no way it won't be. I guess the issue is to what degree will it effect markets in the short term. We shall see as to Gold vs. Silver dancing / leaping. Personally I tried to position myself either direction. Stawk market? Who knows. All I do know is I have almost all my capital out, with one exception a trad IRA with one significant holding with a sell order that almost kicked yesterday (SPPP), and a brokerage account with a bunch of stock picks very low amounts, joke money. Anyway, every market day I log in my total amount goes up a grand, the last few market days. I hope that major holding triggers today, then all my loose capital will be ready for the blood in the streets.

Like every plan ever made, it falls apart as soon as you make contact with the enemy, or some say God laughs at your plan. But I like Clif and I feel he does have a finger on the pulse of the general trend of what is what. Just my buck three eighty.

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Clif has mentioned 3-22?

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
With ya Moodude,
Problem is, life has been "good to me so far", i'm pampered and spoiled, really like the cushiness a lifetime of dollar dominance and hard work have wrought. It was fine ministering in Africa, bringing aid to the less fortunate, so long as I could jump on a flight back to my illusionary existence, eating at chic filet a on my way home from the airport. But this is different, this time the hard times are going to be here. High gas prices leading to across the board inflation, in the face of the death of the petro dollar.... All while ziden forces putmanbad to shut off our fertilizer...

This is going to play really well with wHine and cheese crowd...

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I had a female friend in Honduras, she was American born in Africa to missionaries, then they relocated to Hondo to minister to the Miskto Indians. Then the Sandinistas broke out, she was married to a Somoista, so when I knew her she lived in Tegucigalpa, her husband was a pilot for the contras. She personally wrote the Miskto Manifesto that was presented to the US Congress. Of course the ideas were not hers, she just put the Indians points on paper. My connection with history is through her lol. The two of us were paid to record English lessons on tape for the language school we worked at so I got to know her pretty good. Anyway, that is my missionary story!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer the position over stories, but that's just me. YMMV

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score