• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Clif talks about word and language getting stolen by the left and the left's revisions.
Here is some for you: KIEV : "Key-Ev " for 50+yrs is now "KEYV" since the Russia, Russia, Russia, mantra started.
Moldova -"Mul-doe-va " is now pronounce MO-DA-VA.
Are just two I've heard today on the business channels.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"Beware the Ides of March" William Shakespeare

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Our collective, common, reality is going to get a lot noisier, and far more bizarre. As though extracted from one of their adult cartoons, intended to push back the adult mind to an infantile state, the errant, embarrassing, out of control, vibrator of the Khazarian Mafia is going to swell to giant proportions knocking the Deep State onto its ass in a big pile of freshly steaming propaganda.

As cartoonish as things will appear, we are approaching the opening of
the serious part of this War of Humanity versus the Khazarian Mafia.

When he is right, man is he right.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How about metals????????????

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, How about 'em ? :don't know:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey up South,
As a kid road tripping in the back of the big plymouth fury wagon, whenever I would scream the inevitable "are we there yet" my dad would consistently reply:

Be happy or be quiet....

Metals are great, go read clives column Scorp posted in Ramblings... its coming we'll be there soon

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah. I'd say Clif is right more than not.

I dislike his models - "aliens" and "bug people." But used as models, they're useful to explain how the Elites are fundamentally different from normie-conformies.

I'm glad more are getting the word out...Russia is not the bad guy here. And it's our own Elites, the same damn ones banning good medicines that fight the engineered plague that they financed...are the ones protecting Ukraine and their criminal mad-science laboratories.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This writting by Clif hit my Life Experiences in(30+yrs) LE, Corrections and Rehabilitation right on the head.
Car thieves always return and many come back with more violent criminal actions.
Pedos NEVER REHAB their mental illness causes them to see the world as wrong and their "acts of love" as proper.

US Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson is flat out wrong.

There is a study that proves it.​

Call me a techie. It’s factual. Tech is fascinating. My bent toward tech, science and math has gotten me into much trouble in this life, but also placed me in very interesting situations at times. Even the early tech, when phone PBX & other switches could be tricked with correctly pitched tones, was fascinating. Tech is my groove.

In the early 1970s, I worked as a section supervisor for a ‘coding group’ for the Washington State contribution to the US Federal Base Expectancy Study. This was a study of prison records of all states to establish a ‘base expectancy level’ for prison ‘success’.

As a coding group, we worked at the Parole Board offices in Olympia, the state capitol. We were threatened, and bombed for this work. Prisoners and their supporters did not want this work to be completed. They feared it, IMO, for all the wrong reasons.

As a coding group, we were tasked to read (for content) the files for every prisoner in the state going back to 1912. We had to extract answers to 325 questions. Much of this was just biographical. We need to code all the elements of their life, their crime and their trials and subsequent prison life.

The idea, as presented to us ‘coders’ doing the work, was to find out what crimes, and what life experience, contributed to a ‘prison success’, which itself was basically defined as not going back.

As supervisor for our state’s effort at the coding level, I had to read through all the coders’ work & cross check against a sample of their records. So each of 20 coders would go though hundreds of records in depth, and each week I had to read through thousands.

The results of the study, when tabulated, provided the ‘base expectancy’ of the ‘prison sentence guidelines’ now at issue in the SCOTUS hearings.

There were all kinds of useful things determined by this study.

A few stuck with me.

Never get into Car Theft for money. The category of crime is like a sucking vacuum leading to greater offenses & a bad life. It starts people on a bad path. Note how common a cliché it is that is used extensively in the movies…. Young kid takes one wrong step stealing a car, and it leads to a bad end.

Other kinds of theft, not the same path.

Murder for passion rarely repeats. Mostly they will live clean thereafter.

For some crimes, there is no redemption. Not that there is no hope for redemption, but rather in our examination of the records of Washington State prisons going back to 1912, there were no, to very few, cases of redemption for the people who committed these categories of crimes. That is, they were recidivists, for life, even absent a life sentence. Many did not get life sentences, but died in prison nonetheless.
These categories of crimes included Murder for Money, unlike those who killed from emotion, the calculating killer does not do well in prison, yet, constantly does something to get sent back.

The absolute worst category for ‘success’ in prison was pedophilia.

Child molesters were never shown in the study to have achieved rehabilitation. The most common pattern was incarceration in another state for a new offense usually with in 5 months of release from custody in this state without regard to parole restrictions. Not all were repeat offenders that quickly, but a majority were to the extent that it was a clearly established component of the guidelines derived from the study.

Child molesters are repeat offenders. Always.

Without regard to how you think about the causes, child molesters are driven. Hormonal or demons, they are driven to offend, and judges’ opinions are not based on data, nor are they able to see patterns going back decades. Their job is to find fact in law and adjudicate based on those facts in appropriate law, not to second guess statisticians and hundreds of people working over several years to compile the study across all 50 states.
The guidelines that the SCOTUS candidate so blithely dismisses as ‘out of date’ proved conclusively that categories of crimes transit over generations. That is, the same outcome of pattern existed for criminals in WA state who stole horses for money, as it expressed in those who stole cars for money. The nature of the crime of ‘transportation theft’ in 1912, led to the same predictable outcome as in 1934, or in 1947, or 1965. Presumably it will also be the same when the transportation theft involves anti-gravity vehicles.

Human nature, and karma, don’t change that much over generations.

Child molesters will always repeat, and always escalate. Studies prove it. I know, I worked on one." - Clif High

And I worked with far too many.
But the problem does not solely rest KBJ, but with the Justice system in total. PEDOS only about 30% receive sentences in line with the Federal Guide Line. 70% either get mandatory minimums or sentences below the Federal Guidelines.
Like Rapists the courts seem to take the side of the pervert ( maybe because they are too IDK). gb​

Last edited:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This writting by Clif hit my Life Experiences in(30+yrs) LE, Corrections and Rehabilitation right on the head.
Car thieves always return and many come back with more violent criminal actions.
Pedos NEVER REHAB their mental illness causes them to see the world as wrong and their "acts of love" as proper.

https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJ...fUxG5AQhR59xCRBzyL20cRtn_fsd25si4Z_wP2BX7Ez9M

And I worked with far too many.
But the problem does solely rest KBJ, but with the Justice system in total. PEDOS only about 30% recieve sentences in line with the Federal Guide Line. 70% either get mandatory minimums or sentence below the Federal Guidelines.
Like Rapists the courts seem to take the side of the pervert ( maybe because they are too IDK). gb​
Gb, reading this it felt like correct info, but not having life experience near it had no way to confirm, thanks for the affirmation.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He lost me with that one.

His economic models are all screwed up. Interest isn't extortion; it's the cost of using money that is not yours. You're putting the owner's money at risk, and for that risk, there should be compensations, returns, to the owner of that capital.

Just as people are paid for the use of their time (in service of the employer's needs) they are paid for the use of their money. And paid in proportion to the risk. In pre-Financialization banking, you put your money in the bank, and the bank used it as capital. It was at risk. Low risk, in a well-run bank, but not as safe as in your own cashbox.

You were paid for that risk. Not greatly.

Other investments paid greater, with proportionate risk.

I don't know if he believes what he says, there, or if he's talking to young people with no economic training...but that's not the kind of economic thinking that will get us out of this.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He lost me with that one.

His economic models are all screwed up. Interest isn't extortion; it's the cost of using money that is not yours. You're putting the owner's money at risk, and for that risk, there should be compensations, returns, to the owner of that capital.

Just as people are paid for the use of their time (in service of the employer's needs) they are paid for the use of their money. And paid in proportion to the risk. In pre-Financialization banking, you put your money in the bank, and the bank used it as capital. It was at risk. Low risk, in a well-run bank, but not as safe as in your own cashbox.

You were paid for that risk. Not greatly.

Other investments paid greater, with proportionate risk.

I don't know if he believes what he says, there, or if he's talking to young people with no economic training...but that's not the kind of economic thinking that will get us out of this.

You think thats the bankers money? Ha. Perhaps if you are lending hard money but that is not the case.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You think thats the bankers money? Ha. Perhaps if you are lending harf money but that is not the case.
No, of course not.

They're fiduciaries. Stewards of the money.

They accept deposits (with real banking, not Fed money-laundering banking) and take applications for loans. Their job is to determine who is acceptable for loan monies, and what the risk is. Ergo, "Credit-Rating" - and "subprime" borrowers, the individual equivalent of "Junk Bonds."

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No, of course not.

They're fiduciaries. Stewards of the money.

They accept deposits (with real banking, not Fed money-laundering banking) and take applications for loans. Their job is to determine who is acceptable for loan monies, and what the risk is. Ergo, "Credit-Rating" - and "subprime" borrowers, the individual equivalent of "Junk Bonds."

Please. thats all junk that they just made up. And they prove it everytime we have a "crisis". The fact is the system cannot be stable with fractional reserve money.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't know if all Cliffs prediction are right but I have learned a lot about the history of these countries fom him
To Paraphrase the Chinese saying " we are leaving in interesting times". Find your specialty and prepare for these next few years ( through 2025).
Hyper-inflation is here and aint going away. CBs are trying to control the inflation at about 10% each year as FRNs die and new money develops.
Is my take. YMMV

Clif's 2021-03-01 and 2021-03-21 mesh together well.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Please. thats all junk that they just made up. And they prove it everytime we have a "crisis". The fact is the system cannot be stable with fractional reserve money.
So.

Money should be free, right? It's just a *** conspiracy, that interest thingy.

If money is free...who is going to supply loans?

Nobody. In steps, helpful, friendly GOVERNMENT.

You are then, no longer a free economic player. You are a serf and petitioner, asking government favor you with money for a thing, or project, you wish to buy or set up.

And government is not going to do this for the interest, obviously. It's got its own agenda - that of all governments, GROWING POWER. You will not get that thing, or that business opportunity, unless you either prove fealty, or show how it helps the Agenda of the moment.

Welcome to the USSA.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
cj,
When futuring flying high above the crowds, you have to watch out for icarus, guy--wires and most important the weeds encountered on an unanticipated landing.... point? clif is your 100,000 foot guy, heck maybe higher, his ideas always requires significant noodling by the hearer to adapt them into a personal plan. Also once you have adapted some future nuance into your situation, they forever change your awareness of today,.... futuring can be a messy business that way.

Is he correct or incorrect on this?... it really isn't important, it wasn't intended as investment advice, it was given to expand the horizon of the listener, so they might avoid the deer in the headlight blank stare when encountered. I contend clif is all about helping a listener get over the initial newness of these oncoming events, replacing inability to grasp or function with a better chance to adapt as we move forward.

So the question remains is clif ever right?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So.

Money should be free, right? It's just a *** conspiracy, that interest thingy.

If money is free...who is going to supply loans?

Nobody. In steps, helpful, friendly GOVERNMENT.

You are then, no longer a free economic player. You are a serf and petitioner, asking government favor you with money for a thing, or project, you wish to buy or set up.

And government is not going to do this for the interest, obviously. It's got its own agenda - that of all governments, GROWING POWER. You will not get that thing, or that business opportunity, unless you either prove fealty, or show how it helps the Agenda of the moment.

Welcome to the USSA.

If you know where to find some Free Precious Metals let me know...

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
clif is your 100,000 foot guy, heck maybe higher, his ideas always requires significant noodling by the hearer to adapt them into a personal plan. Also once you have adapted some future nuance into your situation, they forever change your awareness of today,.... futuring can be a messy business that way.

Is he correct or incorrect on this?... it really isn't important, it wasn't intended as investment advice,
I get that; and his off-the-wall explanations about "bug men" and aliens, work well as models, as paradigms - not so much as facts.

But to arrive at working models, your base observations have to be accurate. Now, confusing the legitimate cost of capital, with some sort of conspiracy-franchise to rake off percentages of loans...that's a fundamental mistake.

I don't know whether he believes it or not. He may; tech people seem woefully uninformed about other aspects of modern society. But it colors what to believe from him.

Capital cannot be free on borrowing or amassing. If interest is forbidden, you either wind up with a backwards pre-industrial society, such as the Islamic theocracies, which forbid lending for interest; or else a Communist system, where only government will be able to lend its fiat, and, as I said above, for its own political and social-control ends.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If you know where to find some Free Precious Metals let me know...
Now you're confusing "free". Maybe deliberately, I don't know.

There's free, as in a $20 bill you find on the sidewalk. And then there's free, no-cost-to-borrow, as in zero-percent-interest.

No-cost-to-borrow, can only work with fiat as the currency, government as the lender, and tyranny as the government.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
cj and right on cue, clif throws you some more crumbs...

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not hostile.

I'm just discerning. Plenty of people out there with false facts, a Narrative, or a covert agenda - their own or someone else's.

Take Charles Hugh Smith. He's put up plenty of insightful commentary; but when you dig deeper, he's afraid of "Climate Change" and seeks to "separate money from work." That sounds great to the basement-dwelling soy-boiz. In fact, it's UBI, and UBI is a shortcut to economic collapse.

I watch and see.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
cj, clif has been eternally unique for the 18 years I've been tuning in, the concept of predictive linguistics just grabbed me. We owned a IT consulting company at that point and an IBM guy we knew had worked a couple of contracts with him prior. Talked about him being a geek amongst geeks, but off the charts smart. So I tuned and bought his reports, when he called the tsunami in Thailand it became much more real. Since have endured lots of hits but some huge misses... but at no point have I ever considered him self serving or deceitful, just sometimes wrong. So i've let this play out seeing how its been tracking, the data sets being revealed now were discussed over and over from 2005 to 2011, thinking that rise in silver was going to be the big one.. Didn't play out but this setup is different. So many TM's, across many different topics, has me believing the rest of those data sets could well be in play.. $600 silver is but a sliver of the overall.

Lets just say you might be taking bugmen and aliens a whole lot more literally....

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now you're confusing "free". Maybe deliberately, I don't know.

There's free, as in a $20 bill you find on the sidewalk. And then there's free, no-cost-to-borrow, as in zero-percent-interest.

No-cost-to-borrow, can only work with fiat as the currency, government as the lender, and tyranny as the government.

They completely make up money EVERY time they are so kind to give out a loan. And for that privilege they charge gobs of interest. Just completely new money that did Not exist nor did anyone do any work in order to bring into existence.

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They completely make up money EVERY time they are so kind to give out a loan. And for that privilege they charge gobs of interest. Just completely new money that did Not exist nor did anyone do any work in order to bring into existence.
They create trickery and illusion every time they pass one of these give away bills. The Public is totally deceived
"Gimme one of them Obama phones"
I'll go to my grave with that TV interview burnt into my memory.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes, NOW.

Not in years past, with banks as businesses, not as FedGov money launderers.

(And yes, I know of Fractional-Reserve lending. That is another thread...this is about Clif High asserting that interest is some kind of great Jeowh (pretend-Jooh, he'd say; maybe he's right on that) conspiracy.)

It's not. Every Free Marketer who's lived since Adam Smith, recognizes the utility of charging interest on borrowed capital. The cost of money.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes, NOW.

Not in years past, with banks as businesses, not as FedGov money launderers.

(And yes, I know of Fractional-Reserve lending. That is another thread...this is about Clif High asserting that interest is some kind of great Jeowh (pretend-Jooh, he'd say; maybe he's right on that) conspiracy.)

It's not. Every Free Marketer who's lived since Adam Smith, recognizes the utility of charging interest on borrowed capital. The cost of money.

ONLY for real money. That's fine, no argument there. Anything to do with FRN's is out.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score