• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A long time ago I was reading about money. It was stated that interest did not need to be charged on SOME money.
The writer stated that .gov should lend money for things like housing at zero interest or a very small amount of interest to cover overhead.
It gave a man a home. That created jobs & made the man responsible and a good citizen. Thereby helping society as a whole. It left the borrower money to consume. Got him out of debt faster and he could invest that money into other ventures.

It did not say business loans or speculation loans & never did it say people got to write off interest or write off losses.

That leads us to the serfdom most live in today. Housing debt, education debt, car debt, credit card debt, medical debt, etc..........
Debt has been used to enslave everyone for decades & every decision made by .gov is to weaken us all.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A long time ago I was reading about money. It was stated that interest did not need to be charged on SOME money.
The writer stated that .gov should lend money for things like housing at zero interest or a very small amount of interest to cover overhead.
It gave a man a home. That created jobs & made the man responsible and a good citizen. Thereby helping society as a whole. It left the borrower money to consume. Got him out of debt faster and he could invest that money into other ventures.

It did not say business loans or speculation loans & never did it say people got to write off interest or write off losses.

That leads us to the serfdom most live in today. Housing debt, education debt, car debt, credit card debt, medical debt, etc..........
Debt has been used to enslave everyone for decades & every decision made by .gov is to weaken us all.
So. You want government to decide what is essential, and give those compliant serfs, say, free housing loans.

...where? Remember, government wants us out of the rural parts, and packed into rabbit-warrens in their Organized cities. Since they're following the Soviet playbook, we can expect similar: Naked poured-concrete walls; furnishings that make IKEA look luxurious. Elevators that don't work; filthy windows that tenants cannot clean and government managers don't care to clean.

Just one example. That gives government, with the loan book, the power to determine WHO can get a home loan, WHERE, and WHAT THE TERMS are. Where you can live, what level, based on the Housing Commissar's determination.

How does government get this power?

FREE MARKETS avoid this. Free markets are, buyer and seller, working out private agreements. The price of items - here is the price, no that's no good, so I won't buy. The seller hears that enough, he'll lower the price.

The price of labor - here's what I pay. No, that's no good, I won't work for that. Eventually the business owner either raises wages, closes, or gets substandard people and never runs his business at potential.

The price of capital - home loans or business investments. Here is what I plan, and this is what I need. Oooh, your interest is too high. I won't borrow here. Then, he finds he cannot borrow elsewhere, either - and doesn't buy.

Which is part of the market. When there is no consentual meeting between economic actors, things don't happen. Either the seller/lender/employer has to adjust his realities, or the buyer/borrower/employee adjust HIS.

They may not like it; but this is life. Plenty of things in life are not what we want.

A third party coming in, with, ultimately, the force of arms...forcing BOTH to comply with arbitrary terms set by that third party...is an intrusion on personal affairs and relationships and a crushing abuse of government power.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How does government get this power?

FREE MARKETS
If there were free markets interest rates would be 22% or more.

Instead of organized theft of people's work / money. Money is nothing but a store of purchasing future work from others.

The article might have been Walter Williams. He described it much better than I. But you are looking in hindsight at a corrupt system.
20-30 years ago we were all a lot more nieve.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If there were free markets interest rates would be 22% or more.

Instead of organized theft of people's work / money. Money is nothing but a store of purchasing future work from others.

The article might have been Walter Williams. He described it much better than I. But you are looking in hindsight at a corrupt system.
20-30 years ago we were all a lot more nieve.
So, we don't have free markets now. Color me surprised.

So, for that, we should go Full-Retard Communist, and turn housing over to government? On the thesis that "people have a right to home loans"?

I don't think turning it up to 11 on Stupid, is going to solve this.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

So, for that, we should go Full-Retard Communist, and turn housing over to government? On the thesis that "people have a right to home loans"?

CJ I think you are missing my point. Forget the speculation, fraud & fake people.
Man borrows money to build a home.
Buys materials & creates jobs. Back when everything was built local.
Pays back money at ~0%.
Grows economy & is not a debt slave.
Banksters not needed.
Leaving him money to build and grow a family & business of his own.

Think of the frn's being taken from the home owner? Borrow 300K & pay back 900K. That's crazy.
If banksters were not in the mix housing prices would have not gone where they are now.

Look back at hisotry before the fed. We had stability and growth.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I can't imagine anyone on GIM thinking we have anything close to resembling a Free Market. Man schools are really good at indoctrination. A few of you old foggies might remember back to a time with some free markets but nobody has seen a free market here.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
CJ I think you are missing my point. Forget the speculation, fraud & fake people.
Man borrows money to build a home.
Buys materials & creates jobs. Back when everything was built local.
Pays back money at ~0%.
Grows economy & is not a debt slave.
Banksters not needed.
Leaving him money to build and grow a family & business of his own.

Think of the frn's being taken from the home owner? Borrow 300K & pay back 900K. That's crazy.
If banksters were not in the mix housing prices would have not gone where they are now.

Look back at hisotry before the fed. We had stability and growth.

Exactly, the banksters make 500 grand or so and they did dang near ZERO work. They made far more money than the people who went out and built the house. They made far Far more money than the people who went out and got the raw materials for the carpenters to build the house. They didn't even have to go out and raise capital.

Literally all they have to do is push some GD papers around to get a fancy license to become one of the privileged few.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Debt = slavery.

The sooner you wake up to this, the better off you will be.

I swear this used to be a thing: "Never a borrower nor a lender be".

I remember seeing people put a "roof" on a basement foundation and living there until they could save the money to build the house on top. Delayed gratification? Taking the hard right rather than the easy wrong?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing people put a "roof" on a basement foundation and living there until they could save the money to build the house on top. Delayed gratification? Taking the hard right rather than the easy wrong?

I knew of one of those houses where they NEVER built "above ground"... considering that they had very low property taxes on the "unfinished house"...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I knew of one of those houses where they NEVER built "above ground"... considering that they had very low property taxes on the "unfinished house"...

We've got lots of those houses, they are called berms. So of course the bankers still wanted to be able to make loans and even Moar important is they are absolutely taxed similar to regular houses. Even have a few where they put a grass roof on the top. Energy efficient but not really tax efficient.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Debt = slavery.
YUP, exactly

All you guys & gals gotta use the correct terminology. BANKSTERS, they are all banksters. There is another word, but we can't use it anymore.
I have never paid interest on credit cards, I sold an over priced home in Huntington Beach & that has allowed me to not finance the last 2 homes we have had. We also do not buy a car "on time".
Once you get to that place, you would be surprised how much money you have for PM's. :finished:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Latest

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The aliens at last!!!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Field Guide for Fighting with Politicians

Introduction to Grappling​

clif high

Apr 3
Politicians have no personal power. They rely completely on warping the Power of the People to their evil ends.
To successfully fight politicians, it is necessary to recognize you will be facing weaponized public power. At first blush, this is bad as the politician appears formidable, however, their source of power is also vulnerable to your attacks.
You are powerful because the Founders of these States United on the American Continent gave you a weapon, Law, and unrestricted access to it.
It is so powerful, that politicians seek to blind you to it. They use it against you, but greatly fear your use of it against them. This is because you have an advantage given you by very smart people; you get to sue on your own. It is called, acting Pro Se. Acting For Self.
The politician has to use lawyers to defend themselves.
You may think this is a disadvantage to you. However, the Founders and authors of your Constitution recognized that Law was an asymmetric battle and so provided every edge they could for you. The first among these is your ability to sue the government and its minions with very little costs.
The second edge on your legal knife is that the government is a corporation and must, by statute, be defended by paid lawyers. Well paid, continuously billing, and not afraid to ask for more lawyers for more billing for more costs in defending the politicians, these lawyers are required, by statute. Even as employees of the State, these lawyers are a large, milling, not very disciplined group of minions who mainly, as demonstrated by history, are only effective by happenstance.
Research it. Pro Se appellants win their cases (when in adjudication) more than 62% of the time in initial appearances. Yes, the State and Politicians will appeal your win, but that is something to be sought, in my opinion.
The USA courts system is set up to aid Pro Se appellants. They will actually help you get the words right to sue. The Court will aid you with procedure, but you have to do the thinking. Our Court’s system is set up such that they can’t adjudicate (judge) badly formed cases, and to deny you your justice based on their procedure. In fact, if they do so, you can sue them. And, they will even help you get the words right in that suit. The system cannot deny you over unwilling ignorance of their procedures. If you are attempting to work the system in good faith, they are obligated to help you, even if you are suing them.
This is good, as mostly Politicians and their minions don’t think, so there will be lots of mistakes on their part. While the system is obligated to aid you with such mistakes, it is set up to penalize them for the same situations. Count on it. As soon as you make a case against a Politician, you are fighting with a group. This works for you, as their collective intelligence goes down with each new participant on their side. The more State’s attorneys you can get involved in fighting you, the more errors will be committed, and thus the greater the certainty you will win.
Remember that Court’s Procedures, are a weapon, use your opponent’s failure to adhere to your gain. Point out to the Court where your opponents are fucking up.
This is what will be done in my case against fucktard politicians in my state of Washington. My case is being brought soon against the fucktard named Inslee acting illegally as Governor of the State. The use of ‘illegally’ is pertinent as my approach will bring up his self admitted status as a member and agent of a foreign corporation whose sole purpose is the overthrow of lawful governments around the planet. This organization calls itself the World Economic Forum. It is a privately created criminal organization, as will be established in my actions against Gov. Inslee et al. This will be one of the elements used in pressing RICO against “Governor” Inslee and his fellow WEF gang members.
Though the RICO claims presented in my case will be civil, there is still potential, following with my great victory over Inslee et al, that a criminal prosecution may be undertaken based on adjudication of the evidence presented in the civil action.
This Field Guide will report on, first, my development of the strategy, and tactics for the pursuit of my claims against “Governor” Inslee et al, then the filing, noting procedure as it is appropriate, and then finally, on the actually Proceedings, and events as they occur within the developing case. Check back for reports, or subscribe to get notifications.
This will be getting a bit wild. It will be demonstrated in my filings that Inslee et al, acting as Undeclared Foreign Agents, have illegally closed down Washington State for essentially 15/fifteen months.
They also did it very badly.
So, my developing approach is to start with these points of vulnerability that present themselves. Note that this is part of my process, that is, the accumulation of elements into sets before organizing into tactics with the strategy & sub strategies to be employed.
The points of vulnerability that have been identified, so far in my process of self education, include some interesting ones. It turns out that it was illegal for the State to issue edicts and deprive me of access to Tidelands, as well as to launch my vessels. This action abrogates Federal jurisdiction under the Constitutional Law of the Sea (CLOS). This presents the opportunity to have an action brought in State Superior Court that would also involve Admiralty and Maritime jurisdiction. This is strategically advantageous.
Note that statements made to be taken as fact herein (this document) will, and must be, proven in Court to become evidence. Just the way it works in Law fighting.
As my education in Law develops, there will be more of these Field Guides chapters written. Check back.
Remember that if you are going to fight with politicians, you will be spending time grappling in shit filled pens with swine. Once you win, you can leave, shower, and be done with it. The swine have to live in there.
If you liked this post from clif’s Newsletter, why not share it?
© 2022 clif high Unsubscribe
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Tomorrow...

All the world, in a day...​

clif high

Apr 4
Tomorrow, the Germans will wake to face a price increase of up to 50% on everything they buy. Even now the night shift is marking up prices.
This is merely the first of many such increases this year.
This is NOT due to the Ukraine war, but is due to the War against the Khazarian Central Bank System [CB].
The hyperinflation is ‘suddenly’ here because the Petrodollar was an abomination responsible for a reign of Death and Destruction around the world that lasted 57 years, and now the petrodollar is dying. Good riddance.
Putin flipped the world onto the new Gold Standard the way Nixon flipped it off the old. From those ashes of the crumbling US Dollar in 1971, Khazarian Henry Kissinger fashioned the monster of the Petrodollar.
All in a day. On March 25, 2022. That’s when the Petrodollar died. The Germans will see the corpse tomorrow. It may take a few weeks before it floats by your eyes.
The effects are already being expressed in the new prices appearing in Germany tomorrow, the 4th of April. NATO was entirely supported by the Petrodollar. It will die as it’s life’s blood is cut off.
Now we need to grasp that very soon we will have hyperinflation on American shores. It may take only an additional 3 weeks or less before it happens here. Probably we will not be as organized about the hyperinflation as the Germans. We will be every bit as angry.
This will rapidly cause government to collapse. People in government will start walking away as their paycheck fails to purchase enough to last even a week. This will happen from the bottom up. The smallest paychecks die first. The last to leave will be the higher ups corrupt ones entirely dependent on the system to support them.
This will include the Military. People will walk off the job even there.
There is a real probability that this will be visible, here in America, starting in perhaps late May.
There will be many many other effects boiling up in reality around you starting tomorrow.
Your government, and all the corrupt fuckers who own it, are desperately trying to keep their paper debt money system together, now that Russia has put the world back on the Gold Standard. They are failing even now, and you can bet your ass that the corrupt ones are personally holding gold.
Don’t you think you should get some?
Bitcoin is good though.
The Russians also accept that as good as gold.
Too late to think about silver.
Putin really did change the world in a single day. Even the normies who are not awake may recognize this tomorrow or one day soon when they wake up to $20 lattes & $200 Avocado Toast.
If you liked this post from clif’s Newsletter, why not share it?
© 2022 clif high Unsubscribe
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We'll see how that war using law, works out.

The mob only uses law when law is to their advantage. What they depend on is FORCE.

They have it, now. They have the levers of government. See what they've done, using the Capitol Police? See what they're planning to do to Trump now? Arrest is what they're planning. They can't even decide what the charge is - which tells us about how outraged they are about his crimes. No, it's that they want to arrest him because, WEHATETRUMPTRUMPTRUMP.

And they control the Kourts (Woke "judges") and the police. And about half the state governments; and the other half, are afraid to resist.

No, I put zero credence on law, right now. Clif is Good People, I think, but he's not as well grounded as maybe he once was.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
cj,
I think maybe you are letting your situation contaminate your view, clif is not suggesting the legal path as a road to personal victory, but a way to overload the system to bring the house down... again time will tell

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
cj,
I think maybe you are letting your situation contaminate your view, clif is not suggesting the legal path as a road to personal victory, but a way to overload the system to bring the house down... again time will tell
And that's what I'm saying, also. They care nothing for law - their approach is outcome-oriented. Whatever works for them, and whatever they can use to justify it.

Legal challenges will be swept away, like challenges to Barry Soetoro's legal standing to be on the ballot, and Trump's legal challenges to the ILLEGAL actions that hundreds of county and state elections officials undertook. No, they're outcome-oriented. When a case gets a legal hearing, it's because it furthers their aims and agenda.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
cj,
Just had breakfast with some folks from France and Germany, clif is trying his best to tell us what's coming.... they concur... its getting real over there. last stop usa..

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
cj,
Just had breakfast with some folks from France and Germany, clif is trying his best to tell us what's coming.... they concur... its getting real over there. last stop usa..
what did they say?

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Avalon,
Inflation... huge. vid and pharma hoax. the pooter is the good guy, fed up with .gov... former libs, having a difficult time believing what they used to believe, one says to me "I can't believe I was so blind"

Chart I posted in nicks ex pat thread... usd to costa rican colon

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CRC&view=10Y

Keep in mind, Costa Rica owes a huge dollar denominated national debt, strong usd is going to crush .gov here. And about a hundred other countries.. the move to leave the dollar settlement is underway

Bottom line, clif is seeing it clear, dollar crisis coming

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon,
Inflation... huge. vid and pharma hoax. the pooter is the good guy, fed up with .gov... former libs, having a difficult time believing what they used to believe, one says to me "I can't believe I was so blind"

Chart I posted in nicks ex pat thread... usd to costa rican colon

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CRC&view=10Y

Keep in mind, Costa Rica owes a huge dollar denominated national debt, strong usd is going to crush .gov here. And about a hundred other countries.. the move to leave the dollar settlement is underway

Bottom line, clif is seeing it clear, dollar crisis coming
I'm not sure most understand the implication of losing status as the world reserve currency. I wish I was more comfortable with crypto. I do think there is a place in all this for some crypto if it managed correctly. I think if you don't understand it its better left alone. Aside from gold and silver I think money is best spent buying food before inflation turns into hyperinflation :( I caught up on all of Cliffs videos. I just hope the part about white hats is true because I think the currency part is spot on.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure most understand the implication of losing status as the world reserve currency. I wish I was more comfortable with crypto. I do think there is a place in all this for some crypto if it managed correctly. I think if you don't understand it its better left alone. Aside from gold and silver I think money is best spent buying food before inflation turns into hyperinflation :( I caught up on all of Cliffs videos. I just hope the part about white hats is true because I think the currency part is spot on.
Avalon,
This and about $20 gets you a cup of coffee at stardoodle... my big picture belief in what the cliffier is describing has gone up about 5- 10% since landing. this is a liberal haven and several people have said things that have surprised me... sounds more like GIM than cnbc. wish I would have brought my hello humans tee shirt, mrs BE wouldn't let me, took it out of my bag twice... If I had, someone would have walked up to me and asked if I wooo

Off to the beach.. life is good

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Avalon,
This and about $20 gets you a cup of coffee at stardoodle... my big picture belief in what the cliffier is describing has gone up about 5- 10% since landing. this is a liberal haven and several people have said things that have surprised me... sounds more like GIM than cnbc. wish I would have brought my hello humans tee shirt, mrs BE wouldn't let me, took it out of my bag twice... If I had, someone would have walked up to me and asked if I wooo

Off to the beach.. life is good

That reminds me.... Does anyone know where to get that Hello Humans hat? That I would wear and want one.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That reminds me.... Does anyone know where to get that Hello Humans hat? That I would wear and want one.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Yeah, thanks but I'm not hype (edit: see can't even spell hip) enough to wear a beanie. Was looking for the simple grey hat he had in the last video. Maybe he just got it custom made for himself?

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now that was interesting, so Taiwan is next.

I'm thinking that we are getting closer to this event. The markets are tanking again. And then you have this story, as well as one yesterday about them deploying Patriot missiles there as well.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm thinking that we are getting closer to this event. The markets are tanking again. And then you have this story, as well as one yesterday about them deploying Patriot missiles there as well.

:dduck: :belly laugh: :laughing: :bombing aircraft :bomb 1: Well, One can still wish can't we. She must have caught it rubbing up on Barry at the Presser.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am going to post this video here as it seems to be on the same track as Clif. No idea who this old guy is but he is saying pretty much on the same track with a little more historical data and less WOO.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I am going to post this video here as it seems to be on the same track as Clif. No idea who this old guy is but he is saying pretty much on the same track with a little more historical data and less WOO.

Thanks Voodoo. I like Sarah (at 3:40 - 7:50) and this guy is good. :beer:
BTW, he covers England & the Vatican quite well.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Space Aliens

What a bunch of...​

clif high

Apr 9
The Khazarian Mafia are those people that we are calling the Ukrainian Nazis. These are the people that the Russians are now fighting. The Russians know this fight to be just a continuation of a war begun in 759 AD when the Khazars attempted to take over the Russ peoples (a smaller tribe at that time). One of the many things the Russ objected to was the Khazar’s liking to drink human blood. Specifically Russian blood.
The Khazarian Mafia was started in the 700s AD as a Kingdom, located where Ukraine is now, ruled by them was forced to chose a religion OTHER than the form of ‘elohim worship’ that they practiced. Their king chose Judaism for the kingdom as his best option. Thus the Khazarian Mafia was born as their religion buried itself.
These 'Fake jews', the "Name Stealers", the Khazarian Mafia, are desperate to KILL OFF THE WHITE RACE.
For many reasons detailed in the combination of the Zohar + Talmud and the Torah, the Khazarian Mafia wants the Whites to leave the planet. The Khazarian Mafia uses a 3 (three) book key to keep their secrets. No single book (or class of books as the Talmud is actually 63 volumes) contain the complete story, and all three are required to get the true communications. Thus the Khazarian Mafia can keep their secrets within secrets within secrets and only reveal to their initiated members.
This is the same model used by their creations, the Freemasons and all other secret societies. This is also the model used by the Catholic Church which was infiltrated by the Khazarian Mafia in the time of Justinian 2 of the Byzantine Empire.
The Khazarians want to, and work to, distort sexual (gender) & racial identity in their victims’ society as a tool for their control of their lives.
There are NO racial Jews left on this planet. The Khazars have overtaken the jewish phenotype (racial characteristics). The Khazars bred the true Jews out of this existence. Well, factually, the thinking is among geneticists that maybe, just maybe, there are a few breeding pairs of True Jews left. Less than 3% of all people claiming to be Jewish have ANY genetic connection to the actual Jewish people.
The Khazar empire was destroyed by Tartarians. The leader, Genghis Khan Tamojin, set out deliberately to destroy the Khazars & scatter them to the winds. It would have been better to simply kill them off. That would have been better for him, & us. Genghis Khan would later send the Mongolian hordes to try to root out the Khazars from other populations when they became resurgent. The Tartarians called the Khazars as "Blood drinkers" and "Bloody beards" . Genghis Khan was convinced that the Khazars were "ridden by demons" . The way that the “demons” are described by the Mongolians, we modern humans would instantly say “space aliens”.
The Khazarian Mafia is proud of being the “chosen people”. They think being selected to “carry the host (demons)” was a good thing.
As we progress further towards SciFi World, we will go through a period where "Pogrom" word is tossed around. The Ukrainian Khazars will start to cry "pogrom against the Jews" and will try to incite world Jewry (actually khazars thinking they are jews) into a global war vs the Russians. This will be near the end of this period of activity. It will be brief as very few people will buy into the claims. Especially as the Russians start releasing the evidence of "demon investigations" where the Khazars were using live humans in experiments with what we can best call "possession". The first of this language is only weeks away at most.
The Khazarian Mafia is a small group within the larger Khazarian population. This small group is nonetheless very powerful as they control the Central Banks of the world as well as MOST of the governments of the Western Republics. The Khazarian Mafia has a core belief of Superiority to all other humans on this, as well as all other "planets and realms". They believe themselves to be superior by physical difference in their DNA to ours. They believe this difference (that i call the "dongle") was given to their progenitors by the Elohim, who are space aliens that came to Earth looking for genetic diversity with which to play, specifically, one whose name was O'Don'ai. The Elohim are seriously into biology.
The Khazarian Mafia operates on the knowledge that their DNA is different. They know it to be even different from the rest of the Khazarian (Ukrainian) population. The Khazarian Mafia has known this about themselves for centuries. They know that the genetic alteration is not a dominant trait. It is recessive. Even to an extreme. That is, the ‘dongle’, the addition to the Khazarian DNA by the Elohim, does not breed true against most, native, human DNA. This is THE reason that the 13 families at the top of the Khazarian Mafia insist on interbreeding and will not marry further out than second cousins, and those second cousins will have to have a dominant “dongle” DNA attribute.
According to the interpretation of the Khazarian Mafia of their own history, there were fifteen DNA centers set up by the Elohim on planet earth. These 15 task force groups each harvested from their local hunter gatherer tribes for genetic source material. This was a program that lasted many human generations.
The Elohim also moved whole tribes of humans around the planet for breeding experiments. They also destroyed by way of bioweapons, whole strains of human DNA that annoyed them.
The Elohim created the giants. It was an experiment gone wrong. There were many dead ends within their long centuries of experimenting with human DNA. We find these in our fossil records.
The Elohim finally succeeded in their quest for GMO human that fit their specifications. This occurred about 36000 (thirty six thousand) years ago when they were able to insert the ‘dongle’ into human DNA and the first of the progenitors of the Khazarians was created.
Wars in space and on earth came with the passage of time. Much of the Elohim presence here in our solar system was destroyed in the warring. Much of the historical record was destroyed by the damage sustained here on earth. The Elohim eventually left earth due to this damage.
The Khazarian ‘dongle’ survived due to inbreeding that deep religious rituals insisted upon. Thus the GMO was transmitted through time and we are here, now, dealing with the effects of this alteration of humanity by the Elohim.
Some Khazarians today believe that the Elohim will return. Some Khazarians believe that the ‘dongle’ in their DNA is what makes them the “new Elohim”. These people believe the dongle provides them a ‘gateway’ to ‘acceptance’ of the ‘insertion’ of the Elohim into their personality “matrix”.
Other, regular humans, don’t have this ability. The Khazarian Mafia knows that regular humans are repulsed by this channeling of demons & don’t do it in public very much.
This is but a small part of the description of why we are where we are now.
All of the white race of humans is fighting the Khazarian Mafia whether they recognize it or not. They are the intended victims of the Khazarians. The Khazarian Mafia thinks that they can easily take over the rest of humanity if they eliminate the Whites who they consider to be uncontrollable & combative to their rule .
There remains much much more to learn, and digest about the Khazarian Mafia that have controlled humanity for generations by way of deception and Name Stealing. The Russians are in the process of seeing that this information is coming out. This is but the very beginning days of an unfolding that will take hundreds of years to complete. We have tens of thousands of years of real human history to recover. This will not be easy, nor quick work, but will be extremely satisfying for all Humans.
We are starting this now. It will not be Novus Ordo Seclorum as the Khazarians think. Rather, the Turn of Ages will take us into SciFi World.
Wait & see. Not long now.
Comment Share

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

All will be known...

One for evil, one for good...​

clif high

Apr 9
The Woo is ancient, deep, and obscuring. Those who know symbols know the 'why' of the timing of the 'resurrection' of certain symbols. You think the Punisher is a new symbol? Au contraire human. It derives from an ancient pair of symbols used in the fight against the Elohim and their minions. These are seriously ancient, over 6000 years in continuous use. We see one of these symbols now reborn for this new age, for these new battles, in the Punisher skull.
This emblem is most recently derived from its use as the central symbol for The Phantom series of stories in the 1930s about a white man, cast into Africa, who fights against Slavers, and slavery. It is THE point of the series, this fight against the forces that would enslave humanity.
There are many Russian units wearing Punisher patches in the current warring in Ukraine against the Khazarians. To those who can read symbols, this speaks volumes.
We will soon witness many more symbols coming our of our global war against slavery. The SOC will begin showing you how the Khazarian Mafia mark themselves when they thought you could not read their secret language.
As this manifests, as you are taught to read their secrets, watch for those other symbols, those shown to brand the information source as a reference mark. Yes, it is complicated shit, but important to know as you have been blind to it all your life, and the revealing of this to humanity will dominate the rest of your life.
As has been noted, all will be known by their symbols.
https://thephantom.fan/collectibles/phantom-rings/

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

IF I am hearing and understanding this guy. He alleges the United States has gold reserves "Off Book" secreted away in vaults in the Philippines and/or S.E. Asian nations. It sounds that whatever TRILLIONS of Debt is The United States of America is in. Those vast overseas reserves covers that debt number whether it is 30 trillion or 70+ Trillion usds it is covered by those reserves ?
IDK
BUT Gold in Fort Knox and in-country Gov Vaults is priced at $42.2222 per Troy Ounce.
IF ( big if) These oversea vault claims are accurate The USA, Inc has far more gold that probably floats at a price far closer to current market rates.
But thanks to LBMA, JPMorgan, COMEX et all even this current market SPOT price is manipulated DOWN.

IDK
We now know we live in a Nation of Evil. Very likely a WORLDWIDE cabal of EVIL too.
Maybe this is why Klaus Schwab sez " In 30 years you will own nothing and be happy". No matter This world is controlled by evil entities.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IDK
BUT Gold in Fort Knox and in-country Gov Vaults is priced at $42.2222 per Troy Ounce.
IF ( big if) These oversea vault claims are accurate The USA, Inc has far more gold that probably floats at a price far closer to current market rates.
But thanks to LBMA, JPMorgan, COMEX et all even this current market SPOT price is manipulated DOWN.
ONLY the Shadow knows ! :finished:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
IF I am hearing and understanding this guy. He alleges the United States has gold reserves "Off Book" secreted away in vaults in the Philippines and/or S.E. Asian nations. It sounds that whatever TRILLIONS of Debt is The United States of America is in. Those vast overseas reserves covers that debt number whether it is 30 trillion or 70+ Trillion usds it is covered by those reserves ?
IDK

IDK
We now know we live in a Nation of Evil. Very likely a WORLDWIDE cabal of EVIL too.
Maybe this is why Klaus Schwab sez " In 30 years you will own nothing and be happy". No matter This world is controlled by evil entities.

Well it certainly makes sense. Almost everything in accounting has a double entry or book and in the end they must be equal. For instance. Every Balance Sheet has to have Assets & Stockholder Equity = Liabilities.

I only got the first video watched. A lot of info and probably need to listen a second time.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Space Aliens

What a bunch of...​

clif high

Apr 9
The Khazarian Mafia are those people that we are calling the Ukrainian Nazis. These are the people that the Russians are now fighting. The Russians know this fight to be just a continuation of a war begun in 759 AD when the Khazars attempted to take over the Russ peoples (a smaller tribe at that time). One of the many things the Russ objected to was the Khazar’s liking to drink human blood. Specifically Russian blood.
The Khazarian Mafia was started in the 700s AD as a Kingdom, located where Ukraine is now, ruled by them was forced to chose a religion OTHER than the form of ‘elohim worship’ that they practiced. Their king chose Judaism for the kingdom as his best option. Thus the Khazarian Mafia was born as their religion buried itself.
These 'Fake jews', the "Name Stealers", the Khazarian Mafia, are desperate to KILL OFF THE WHITE RACE.
For many reasons detailed in the combination of the Zohar + Talmud and the Torah, the Khazarian Mafia wants the Whites to leave the planet. The Khazarian Mafia uses a 3 (three) book key to keep their secrets. No single book (or class of books as the Talmud is actually 63 volumes) contain the complete story, and all three are required to get the true communications. Thus the Khazarian Mafia can keep their secrets within secrets within secrets and only reveal to their initiated members.
This is the same model used by their creations, the Freemasons and all other secret societies. This is also the model used by the Catholic Church which was infiltrated by the Khazarian Mafia in the time of Justinian 2 of the Byzantine Empire.
The Khazarians want to, and work to, distort sexual (gender) & racial identity in their victims’ society as a tool for their control of their lives.
There are NO racial Jews left on this planet. The Khazars have overtaken the jewish phenotype (racial characteristics). The Khazars bred the true Jews out of this existence. Well, factually, the thinking is among geneticists that maybe, just maybe, there are a few breeding pairs of True Jews left. Less than 3% of all people claiming to be Jewish have ANY genetic connection to the actual Jewish people.
The Khazar empire was destroyed by Tartarians. The leader, Genghis Khan Tamojin, set out deliberately to destroy the Khazars & scatter them to the winds. It would have been better to simply kill them off. That would have been better for him, & us. Genghis Khan would later send the Mongolian hordes to try to root out the Khazars from other populations when they became resurgent. The Tartarians called the Khazars as "Blood drinkers" and "Bloody beards" . Genghis Khan was convinced that the Khazars were "ridden by demons" . The way that the “demons” are described by the Mongolians, we modern humans would instantly say “space aliens”.
The Khazarian Mafia is proud of being the “chosen people”. They think being selected to “carry the host (demons)” was a good thing.
As we progress further towards SciFi World, we will go through a period where "Pogrom" word is tossed around. The Ukrainian Khazars will start to cry "pogrom against the Jews" and will try to incite world Jewry (actually khazars thinking they are jews) into a global war vs the Russians. This will be near the end of this period of activity. It will be brief as very few people will buy into the claims. Especially as the Russians start releasing the evidence of "demon investigations" where the Khazars were using live humans in experiments with what we can best call "possession". The first of this language is only weeks away at most.
The Khazarian Mafia is a small group within the larger Khazarian population. This small group is nonetheless very powerful as they control the Central Banks of the world as well as MOST of the governments of the Western Republics. The Khazarian Mafia has a core belief of Superiority to all other humans on this, as well as all other "planets and realms". They believe themselves to be superior by physical difference in their DNA to ours. They believe this difference (that i call the "dongle") was given to their progenitors by the Elohim, who are space aliens that came to Earth looking for genetic diversity with which to play, specifically, one whose name was O'Don'ai. The Elohim are seriously into biology.
The Khazarian Mafia operates on the knowledge that their DNA is different. They know it to be even different from the rest of the Khazarian (Ukrainian) population. The Khazarian Mafia has known this about themselves for centuries. They know that the genetic alteration is not a dominant trait. It is recessive. Even to an extreme. That is, the ‘dongle’, the addition to the Khazarian DNA by the Elohim, does not breed true against most, native, human DNA. This is THE reason that the 13 families at the top of the Khazarian Mafia insist on interbreeding and will not marry further out than second cousins, and those second cousins will have to have a dominant “dongle” DNA attribute.
According to the interpretation of the Khazarian Mafia of their own history, there were fifteen DNA centers set up by the Elohim on planet earth. These 15 task force groups each harvested from their local hunter gatherer tribes for genetic source material. This was a program that lasted many human generations.
The Elohim also moved whole tribes of humans around the planet for breeding experiments. They also destroyed by way of bioweapons, whole strains of human DNA that annoyed them.
The Elohim created the giants. It was an experiment gone wrong. There were many dead ends within their long centuries of experimenting with human DNA. We find these in our fossil records.
The Elohim finally succeeded in their quest for GMO human that fit their specifications. This occurred about 36000 (thirty six thousand) years ago when they were able to insert the ‘dongle’ into human DNA and the first of the progenitors of the Khazarians was created.
Wars in space and on earth came with the passage of time. Much of the Elohim presence here in our solar system was destroyed in the warring. Much of the historical record was destroyed by the damage sustained here on earth. The Elohim eventually left earth due to this damage.
The Khazarian ‘dongle’ survived due to inbreeding that deep religious rituals insisted upon. Thus the GMO was transmitted through time and we are here, now, dealing with the effects of this alteration of humanity by the Elohim.
Some Khazarians today believe that the Elohim will return. Some Khazarians believe that the ‘dongle’ in their DNA is what makes them the “new Elohim”. These people believe the dongle provides them a ‘gateway’ to ‘acceptance’ of the ‘insertion’ of the Elohim into their personality “matrix”.
Other, regular humans, don’t have this ability. The Khazarian Mafia knows that regular humans are repulsed by this channeling of demons & don’t do it in public very much.
This is but a small part of the description of why we are where we are now.
All of the white race of humans is fighting the Khazarian Mafia whether they recognize it or not. They are the intended victims of the Khazarians. The Khazarian Mafia thinks that they can easily take over the rest of humanity if they eliminate the Whites who they consider to be uncontrollable & combative to their rule .
There remains much much more to learn, and digest about the Khazarian Mafia that have controlled humanity for generations by way of deception and Name Stealing. The Russians are in the process of seeing that this information is coming out. This is but the very beginning days of an unfolding that will take hundreds of years to complete. We have tens of thousands of years of real human history to recover. This will not be easy, nor quick work, but will be extremely satisfying for all Humans.
We are starting this now. It will not be Novus Ordo Seclorum as the Khazarians think. Rather, the Turn of Ages will take us into SciFi World.
Wait & see. Not long now.
Comment Share
This goes along with things I have heard for three decades now.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Click on: "cliff high", just below the title. It is the same story, BUT read the comments - they are great !!! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Field Guide for Fighting with Politicians.

Chapter 1: Rubigo non dormit​

clif high

Apr 8
Field Guide for Fighting with Politicians.
Chapter 1: Rubigo non dormit
The WEF, that is, the World Economic Forum, the criminal gang that was formed by one Klaus Schwab, with the intent of moving all of global humanity under the control of the WEF, used the covid ‘pandemic’ as a tool in this plot to usurp your rights to life.
The WEF calls their plot the ‘Great Reset’. This is language that means they own everything and you learn to recognize that you are their slave.
Members of the WEF are placed in governments globally by that organization over many years. They were sneaky about it. They put a bunch of their goons in our government here in WA state. One of them got the governorship. Hint there: the ‘ship’ part is important.
They think that no one would notice their sneak actions. They think they are in control, so they get lazy, and sloppy. Plus they are merely clever and manipulative, not smart. So they make lots of mistakes.
Now is the time of fighting back. Now is the Great Awakening in response from Universe to the Great Rest.
The way to fight back is to use OUR laws and rules against them. Our laws and rules are called the Revised Code of Washington (RCW), or WAC (Washington Administrative Code). They are on-line. Find them & learn them. There is real treasure there.
Who has standing to ask if these laws have been followed?
Any lawful resident of the state.
You have ‘standing’ to ask if laws have been followed. The word ‘standing’ is herein being used to invoke the legal meaning. You find these legal meanings in Blacks Law Dictionary. Bookmark it.
Law is old. Much of it goes back to the Latin language. Be prepared for this. Black’s Law Dictionary will explain the latin meaning in a legal context. Latin is what makes Law a based activity. Once you know the legal meaning of the latin phrase, use it. A very good weapon that will confuse your enemies’ minions.
Request a copy of all filings between hospitals & various drug companies. All you are doing is asking. No harm in just seeing. Plus it makes politicians really fucking paranoid for the lawful members of their society to be self educating & watching their actions in the minutia.
You request it from the Attorney General. If they don’t have it to show it to you, that means a crime has likely been committed.
https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=19.390.030

D id WA State hospitals and Attorney General act in a lawful manner in the covid ‘crisis’?
Have they filed all the appropriate reports?
Remember that effective and successful Lawfare against politicians is all about finding out where they fucked up, all the while knowing that they did so because they were acting in unlawful ways.
Bruce Lee’s famous quote about ‘water’ are trying to convey the idea of being adaptable to circumstances. In the case of Law Fighting, you don’t want to ‘be water’, you actually want to ‘be rust, my friends, be rust’.
Why, well, Rubigo non dormit. Rust never sleeps and Rust hollows out your machine by starting on the hidden points of most vulnerability. By the time it is visible, too late for them.

5​

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Click on: "cliff high", just below the title. It is the same story, BUT read the comments - they are great !!! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up:
I love reading the comments on youtube and Twitter. People are figuring this stuff out.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
est viewed at link as there is a video there.

Project Looking Glass

Warning! Merging Timelines twisting your mind!​

clif high

Apr 11
The language describing the ‘Project Looking Glass’ concepts first came into public awareness in 1964 in an interview of George Van Tassel.
He invented Project Looking Glass here on earth from a formula supposedly given him by a Space Alien that landed at an airport he managed in the California dessert.

If you listen to his language in this interview, you will hear every description of Project Looking Glass, only absent that name. George Van Tassel called his version, the Integratron. Even now, the machine he built in the dessert sits there, not working.
There was never any functions produced by the Integratron, the supposed, the touted, Time Viewer. It did not work. It was bogus. The only real effect was the fame generated for George as a claimed contactee.
There were several attempts in the late 1970s, and 1980s, to bring the Integratron, the Time Viewer, aka Project Looking Glass, into the public, but none of these repeats of the idea gained traction. That is, until in the 1990s, with the appearance of Project Camelot, and Kerry Cassidy. Along with David Wilcock, Kerry pimped out a fellow using the name Dan Burisch. This ‘whistle-blower’ claimed to have had contact with a device for viewing the future via machinery and consciousness. The language that Dan Burisch used in the 1990s was lifted from the 1960s.
It was still bogus in the 1990s. Dan Burisch is not a PhD as he claimed, and he only worked as a janitor at the S4 base for a very brief time. This is his entire claim to ‘credentials’ in the Black Projects. Dan Burisch did not send the ET he labeled as J-Rod ‘back home’.
What Dan Burisch did do was to convince Kerry and David that he was legit, at least legit enough to pimp out for their own purposes. So they did so, and they are/were good UFO & Woo pimps. In a series of interviews they spread the word of this amazing technology, and thus we now have the resurfacing of the “Project Looking Glass”. They also created a deeper history for it that did not include George Van Tassel. Listen to the interview. George invented the concept in the 1960s.
The current crop of Project Looking Glass pimps are claiming that ‘quantum computers’ run the whole operation. The words in this most recent description proffered of Project Looking Glass people are betraying of the fact that the authors of this new internet sensation know exactly nothing about quantum computing technology. Seriously. They would likely not know a quantum computer if they hit it with their truck while distracted by scratching their fleas. These are very ignorant people pimping this new resurfacing of Project Looking Glass.
All of the claims of these Project Looking Glass people are lies. Completely bogus, not going to happen. Lots of their language betrays the same intent as we get from the ‘climate change freak-out’ agenda…going to the idea that humans are responsible & that we must change things. In the case of Looking Glass it is a ‘timeline’ that we must change. Quick! Everyone pick up the Timeline beneath their feet & move it over to there!
Most of the problems associated with such bogus memes as Project Looking Glass arise from the poor education prevalent in modern times about real Science & Technology. IMO the Khazarian Mafia is to blame with their take over of the schooling system these last 60 years. We have produced a couple of generations that are each less knowledgeable about science and technical subjects than their parents. The only exception is that these modern people know how to run apps. They can’t describe how an app is made, nor what composes it, nor how it is interacting with the hardware at any time in its processing, but they know which icon to touch to get the desired effect.
Much the same as the people behind Project Looking Glass. They are pushing your buttons. They are deliberately trying to disturb and distract you.
I wonder why, and for whom?