• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is small pox the next thing?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have done zero research on this yet but I keep getting alarming material from my daughter on small pox. A friend of mine from the hospital who is way smarter than me and studies viruses is also sending stuff on small pox. Is anyone keeping up with this? I'm still planning for the next wave of covid , economic collapse, unemployment, home schooling and supply shortages. Do we add small pox to the list? If anyone is keeping up please keep us informed. Is this just internet hype or is there something behind it?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this is what got my daughter going. Operation dark winter and Fauci and Biden telling us we will have a dark winter.

1637172522336.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think I found it...

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 11.23.46 AM.png

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
All stuff I've read here somewhere, but Gates said something about terrorists unleashing smallpox, and another post about vaccines being prepared for smallpox "just in case."

I would have taken a smallpox vax previously if there was an outbreak, but I am so distrustful that I'm skipping my regular 10 year tetanus shot (I work in the woods and step on rusty nails occasionally).

They have completely lost my trust.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A janitor found "small pox" vials in a lab in PA this week....so much for the two official locations.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
All stuff I've read here somewhere, but Gates said something about terrorists unleashing smallpox, and another post about vaccines being prepared for smallpox "just in case."

I would have taken a smallpox vax previously if there was an outbreak, but I am so distrustful that I'm skipping my regular 10 year tetanus shot (I work in the woods and step on rusty nails occasionally).

I think what my daughter was concerned about was Project Dark Winter. Do you remember the virus simulation from John Hopkins that was exactly like covid. I think this is similar. Remember they have to tell us.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A janitor found "small pox" vials in a lab in PA this week....so much for the two official locations.

a janitor? (i'm not believing it, personally)

farking clown show

let me guess, we'll need more vaccinations and more boosters...soon the pharmacies are going to own it all

this is all just too farfetched for my taste...let's see how this plays out, shall we?

:summer:

and i'm not trying to be cavalier here...but to be honest, that covid shit was pure shit...something killed some of us, but that vaccination thing is killing more

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

some of us oldsters are vaxxed for small pox. We could be of value in an epidemic if families and friends have to isolate. That is provided its just small pox and not some Frankenstein version.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, that is another brick in the wall. Smallpox and Marburg two possible scenarios.
well lets be honest. COVID did not do a good job of killing us off and the vaccine is killing too slow.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
how many are 'dying' from Fear?

how many lives have now become twisted beyond recognition from Fear?

Suicides? Fear

becoming shut-ins, Fear

the stress' on the human body from Fear creates very negative chemistry that plays havoc on the mind and major organs

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
so this happened before covid too

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I
well lets be honest. COVID did not do a good job of killing us off and the vaccine is killing too slow.
I ask everyone I meet if they know anyone who has died of COVID. The vast majority answered "no," and those who answered 'yes" added "but they were old."

In an actual pandemic, we would all know people who have died.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I

I ask everyone I meet if they know anyone who has died of COVID. The vast majority answered "no," and those who answered 'yes" added "but they were old."

in an actual pandemic, our health care professionals wouldn't have to decide on anything other than taking care of the next patient

even our veterinarians would be called in to the hospitals

we're living a lie, a complete 100% lie

a deadly lie for some

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I

In a real pandemic you don't fire experienced healthcare workers

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
how many are 'dying' from Fear?

how many lives have now become twisted beyond recognition from Fear?

Suicides? Fear

becoming shut-ins, Fear

the stress' on the human body from Fear creates very negative chemistry that plays havoc on the mind and major organs
I was really bummed out over the recent thread on the vaccine post. Parents too afraid of the virus and missing yet another holiday with their unvaxxed families. The really sad part is it isn't even logical at this point since the vaccine is failing.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I was really bummed out over the recent thread on the vaccine post. Parents too afraid of the virus and missing yet another holiday with their unvaxxed families. The really sad part is it isn't even logical at this point since the vaccine is failing.
another really 'sad thing' is to watch how sloppy the general 'mask wearing' public has become with their masks

you know the filth is terrible on some of those face diapers...and they don't seem to really care because it makes them 'feel safe'

like a slob cooking lunch in a filthy pan and the slob says: the heat will kill the germs

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
another really 'sad thing' is to watch how sloppy the general 'mask wearing' public has become with their masks

you know the filth is terrible on some of those face diapers...and they don't seem to really care because it makes them 'feel safe'

like a slob cooking lunch in a filthy pan and the slob says: the heat will kill the germs
LOL, you have no idea. Remember when the pandemic started and us healthcare workers were wearing the 5 day mask. Our masks were meant to be used in one room and then tossed. Can you imagine the filth on the masks after 5 hospital days. Once again I have to say my small band of coworkers and I were saved from the 5 day mask thanks to a very generous donation from one of our GIM members.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Logic has been absent from the start of this mess.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Logic has been absent from the start of this mess.
Logic was slowly but steadily forced out of our society by Common Core and liberal colleges rife with communist 'professors' molding and shaping millions of American every year. We wonder why everyone doesn't see things the way we do? We were never Common Core 'educated' nor college indoctrinated. That why we can't see things the way they do and visa versa.

It can't be 'fixed' either....not without blood and guns that is
^^^I take no pleasure saying that but it's what I believe!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Someone here had mentioned smallpox a few weeks ago I think so I started looking for natural remedies but didn’t get very far. Here is one page I found with some herbal treatments. Nothing in the way of cures or preventions that I have found.

https://www.curesdecoded.com/conditions/Smallpox/224
a smallpox vaccine already exists. That's how it was 'eradicated' What's the problem? I had my shot as a kid so I'm not concerned. The youngins not so much. I hope people have family who they trust in the medical field so if they need the smallpox vaccine they can avoid getting the COVID jab instead.

Honestly, I'm not comfortable with anyone giving me any 'shot'. I don't know who to trust and, more importantly, who THEY trust to be giving them the correct stuff.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They really want to wipe out "Those People."

So then they can have all the money.

I can't believe I even have to talk about this, it's so obvious...but apparently no one is thinking it through. Least of all, our very-mediocre Elites. Sure...they can kill off 95 percent of humanity and have "all the money"...

...what is money? I don't mean crypto-versus-gold. I mean, any accepted money. We're talking about money, here...generic, pure money.

What is it? Is it nourishing? Does it impart happiness, like dopamine? Does it keep you warm?

NO! Money, simply put, is a claim on wealth generated by others. Money enables you to negotiate with someone who has created wealth, a good, or a service that he provides. You trade, money for good/service.

When there is no one creating wealth, no one to offer a service...what the hell good is money?

My GOD, this is SO pathetically obvious. Even if Klaus and the boyz were hoarding gold coins...what do they offer, when all the people who can build ski chalets, private jets and kobe beef dinners, are all Depopulated?

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
a smallpox vaccine already exists. That's how it was 'eradicated' What's the problem? I had my shot as a kid so I'm not concerned. The youngins not so much. I hope people have family who they trust in the medical field so if they need the smallpox vaccine they can avoid getting the COVID jab instead.

Honestly, I'm not comfortable with anyone giving me any 'shot'. I don't know who to trust and, more importantly, who THEY trust to be giving them the correct stuff.
Ha yeah, my family won’t be doing any more vaccinations. No reason to trust them with anything at all.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Smallpox makes Covid look like a sneezing fit. You have about a 1 in 3 chance of dying if you get smallpox.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What is it with this guy? Watch the sheep start shivering with this one! It should be all that's on the msm outlets just like the beer flu has been. The pain intensifies for us all and he still walks free among us!

1637181573767.png
1637181873635.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wasn't a "janitor"...

The facility was immediately locked down.

“There is no indication that anyone has been exposed to the small number of frozen vials. The frozen vials labeled ‘Smallpox’ were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania,” a CDC spokesperson told Yahoo News.
“CDC, its Administration partners, and law enforcement are investigating the matter, and the vials’ contents appear intact. The laboratory worker who discovered the vials was wearing gloves and a face mask. We will provide further details as they are available,” the spokesperson said.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Smallpox makes Covid look like a sneezing fit. You have about a 1 in 3 chance of dying if you get smallpox.
They tried a soft, controlled depopulation effort...it failed.

Time to get out the Big Guns.

If he's successful...he may well wish he'd never been born.

The rain, as noted, falls on the just and the unjust.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Shooti, no way they will use the old time vaccine we got. It will be some new jacked up version. Ill bet they are already working on.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637182171430.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Shooti, no way they will use the old time vaccine we got. It will be some new jacked up version. Ill bet they are already working on.

They already have one. mRNA, probably.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

there are probably 20% WAG, of the population, of our age, probably ten years earlier, again, approximately...who never received any vaccinations

the huge anti-vaccine push came, the 90's?,(same group who are now in power of it all, were up and comers back then) perhaps a bit earlier...there are probably 30%+ of those folks unvaccinated and todays youth with the smarter than their parents / parents, there are probably upwards of 40% unvaccinated against smallpox

they've wiped out the older, elderly class, now they're going after those youth who are most like 40 and younger...the 30 and below will become hurt and the 20 and below will be decimated, if only due to lack of the correct vaccine when they were younger

anyone want to tell me this wasn't planned a long time ago, and i'd suggest you'd be lying.....but only to yourself

this IS all pre-planned from a generation or two ago...

Ha yeah, my family won’t be doing any more vaccinations. No reason to trust them with anything at all.
and my question with this has to be: When can we EVER believe them again?

We can NEVER Believe Them...Ever Again (note: this is a pity and it's their fault, we've done nothing wrong to the point where they should ever feel free to directly lie to us)

our government needs to be liquidated of all personnel, immediately

let's begin anew

Wasn't a "janitor"...

The facility was immediately locked down.

that's a much better narrative...let's just suppose, this facility is really bad at record keeping

this begs the question:
Where were the people who were supposed to be receiving those records, for proper keeping?

.gov needs to be liquidated, immediately

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
pick this video up at 11:30 mark where he covers the small pox story

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
have to get down to 500 million by any means necessary.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
why not? they just gave away billions to foreign countries, whats a few million to a pharmaceutical company?

at least were getting some drugs outta one of those deals

sarc