• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is small pox the next thing?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
As I previously posted in the Political version of this topic:
What ? Me Worry !
1637339178759.png

Just do not accept any blankets from .Gov or Big Pharma.
'NEXT"

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
As I previously posted in the Political version of this topic:
What ? Me Worry !
View attachment 233119
Just do not accept any blankets from .Gov or Big Pharma.
'NEXT"
How about food, from Safeway or Walmart?

There is no safety, short of complete political, economic, and migratory ISOLATION from these demented loons.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is no safety, short of complete political, economic, and migratory ISOLATION from these demented loons.
COOK to WELL DONE everything

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How about food, from Safeway or Walmart?

I don't understand how anyone would buy food at a Walmart. It just never dawned on me to do it. Much of the food they sell is highly processed. We don't eat that crap. Fresh meats, fish and vegetables make up pretty much our diet. We get that stuff at an actual food market that has much better quality and selection than a Walmart IMHO

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Do you see why my little city went nuts when the state came and targeted us for a BSL 3 lab. We had a town meeting with them. The question asked by us was "what happens if there is a lab accident" Their response was "we never have accidents". I kid you not, they actually said that. The lab was suppose to be built across the street from an elementary school. We showed them the way out of town. Our previous reputation of being environmental terrorist came in handy.

i've been inside the guts of our local bio 4 lab. they use rings of containment and pressure/vacuum. at least they put it on an island

the facility that houses it is about to clean house of the vaccine rebels

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
Treat each venture away from home as it was into a biohazard zone. Prepare a changing area prior to entering the house and bag all possibly contaminated clothing for washing. Just remember, everything you or someone else can touch will be a source of contamination.
Wipe down all packaging before putting your auto? Break down packaging as in removing inner packaging from outer if possible. Leave all the possibly contaminated trash in appropriate receptacle, at the store.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone would buy food at a Walmart. It just never dawned on me to do it. Much of the food they sell is highly processed. We don't eat that crap. Fresh meats, fish and vegetables make up pretty much our diet. We get that stuff at an actual food market that has much better quality and selection than a Walmart IMHO
Lower prices on various packaged stuff. Living alone, I'm not going to spend all day every day, cooking from scratch.

Canned goods. The occasional low-carb frozen dish.

Keto synthetic ice cream...which I can have in small doses.

Coffee. I like whole-bean and I demand it be 100-percent Arabica. No Robusto, which is the filler of the coffee world.

Most of the whole-bean coffee I see out there in grocery stores, appears to have a shellac finish. Not Eight O'Clock brand. I don't know what kind of preservative the others are spraying on their beans, but it's like they were dipped in resin.

Walmart is the only store locally that carries that brand.

Other than that, I try to stay far away. Fresh meats? No F'n way. Walmart meat is anything BUT fresh. Eggs are...strange. Genetically engineered with breakproof shells.

Sometimes they have a local brand of cheese out...Tillamook Dairy. It's from the People's Republic of Portland, but it's good cheese. I can't get it elsewhere, either.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I remember a couple of teachers of mine in the 60's, we called them (kids can be mean) Mr. & Mrs. Crater... because of the craters on their moon-faces from smallpox...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I remember a couple of teachers of mine in the 60's, we called them (kids can be mean) Mr. & Mrs. Crater... because of the craters on their moon-faces from smallpox...
sumfin like dis

smallpox scars.jpg

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Treat each venture away from home as it was into a biohazard zone. Prepare a changing area prior to entering the house and bag all possibly contaminated clothing for washing. Just remember, everything you or someone else can touch will be a source of contamination.
Wipe down all packaging before putting your auto? Break down packaging as in removing inner packaging from outer if possible. Leave all the possibly contaminated trash in appropriate receptacle, at the store.
Didn't we just do that last year?

One of my wife's daughter's is a doctor that works at a hospital. Back when the rona first came around, when she got home from work, she would remove all clothing at doorway then jump right into the shower.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Didn't we just do that last year?

One of my wife's daughter's is a doctor that works at a hospital. Back when the rona first came around, when she got home from work, she would remove all clothing at doorway then jump right into the shower.
Yeah. The media hype.

Even the alternative media picked it up. Peak Prosperity was pushing that, also.

I can forgive that - we didn't KNOW this bio-weapon, itself, was a dud. That wasn't the plan. It took American ingenuity, in the form of Pfizer's quack-vaxx, to really put the lethality into it.

But I'm just about to where I don't GAF anymore. They want to unleash smallpox on the world? I can't stop them. They won't like the results - I guaran-damn-tee ya that.

It kills me or it leaves me scarred. Or, maybe blinded. I'm mid-sixties; what happens, happens. This is all insane - like war, except the weapons are viruses and microbes.

It could have been I got cooked as a grade-school kid when Khrushchev was beating the table with his shoe. It didn't happen.

If I die at the age I am, I'm well within the historical norm. I'm at the point of, no more pfux to give.

mnmom

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

ive used this etsy shop for some tinctures before. They've been excellent quality and they have pitcher plant extract.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hey Avalon, could you explain the strengths of the tinctures, please? 3CH, 6CH, etc.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is going to be confusing but homeopathic concentrations are the exact opposite of how you think. The average remedies you buy are usually 6x, 30x, 200x. The x is interchangeable for C . Its referring to how many times the substance is diluted. It can be liquid or small pellets. Potencies of 30C or lower are called low-potency remedies and potencies of 200C or higher are considered high-potency medicines. When using the C potencies, professional homeopaths most often use 30C (diluted 30 times), 200C (diluted 200 times), 1M (1000 dilutions), and 10M (10,000 dilutions). When you start getting CH strength I have honestly never seen that sold without prescription. That would be diluted down to the millions. That means it is extremely dilute. In homeopathy the more dilute the more potent. [confusing I know] Most remedies we use would be in the 6, 30 and 200 range. Remedies 1 M range of dilution are often used is something called constitutional homeopathy. They are not so much for symptoms of a disease but match up to a person phycological makeup. In the hands of an experienced Homeopathic Doctor it can be miraculous. However for us self treating we want to stay with the lower dilutions designed to treat symptoms as opposed to mental states. In other words homeopathy in very potent dilute number like 1M are basically vibrational. The vibration of the remedy activates the persons immune system.
Now you see why true homeopathy is so controversial. :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from ZelenkoProtocol (Zev Zelenko)]
1. Gates the sociopath warns about small pox bio terror attac

2. Small pox is known to be housed in American and Russian level 4 virology labs.

3. Small pox vials are found in a regular fridge at a Merck lab.

4. Bill Gates owns stock and supports Merck.

5. Bill Gates is a sociopath, bio-terrorist, and eugenicist

6. Bill Gates should be arrested and brought to justice by international military tribunal court.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Found this source too:

https://www.indianayurvedicproducts.com/search?q=Sarracenia+purpurea&s=Submit

they have a note about high demand and shipping delays……

small discounts available at 3 and 5 qty packs.
on this site they are just using a different abbreviation. The 6 CH, 30 CH etc. are the same as US 30C or 30 X. I see they have a 3. That is hard to fine. Ill order a 3, 30 and a 200. Understand that once you use real herbal remedies you totally antidote these homeopathic. Still it wont hurt them have them. You just start with them first.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What about mnmom’s Etsy link? Is that worth getting? Is it comparable to the Indian link you responded to?

mnmom

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have quite a few books here that I've browsed through on pitcher plant and similar herbs.

It looks like you'll want a tincture of the roots and not a homeopathic dilution. The volatile compounds in the root are what you want to prevent replication of the varicella virus. Brodericks materia medica specifically mentions a root tincture for prevention of pox virus both chicken and small pox.

This is how I make tinctures of roots and I'd imagine its similar for pitcher plant.

I take 16oz of fresh root and soak in water overnight after washing well in running cold water. With mandolin thinly slice root to expose as much surface area as possible. Stuff root into glass widemouth jar and cover with 80proof vodka. Let sit in dark place for at least 6 weeks. Strain tincture through a fine cheese cloth and squeeze to get out as much liquid as possible. bottle into 2 oz dropper bottles.

Do make sure you use a very high proof or you can get mold growth. For most tinctures 5 or so drops is plenty each day.

I'll keep reading too. I know I have a herbal guidebook from a native woman somewhere but I can find it on my shelf.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What about mnmom’s Etsy link? Is that worth getting? Is it comparable to the Indian link you responded to?
yes, it looks like a good source. I just ordered some from Etsy, I will also order the homeopathic in 3, 30 and 200. There is room for both the herb and the homeopathic. You just have to do the homeopathic first. You give homeopathic and observe results for a few days. If that fails you go to herbal. Once you give herbal you antidote the homeopathic. Homeopathic is a whole huge topic in itself. It is probably the most complex from of medicine I have encountered. It works contradictory to dugs and herbal medicine. I dabbled in it for years and had two huge miraculous cures. One for my Mothers kidneys ( by accident) and one for a dog with liver disease. A professional Homeopathic Vet helped my dog recover from a stroke caused by the rabies vaccine. I have thus far seen little info on homeopathy and covid. I think their hands were tied by governments and I'm guessing they have quiet things going on. Ill do a lot more research on this but in the meantime Im buying the herbal tincture and the homeopathic product.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have quite a few books here that I've browsed through on pitcher plant and similar herbs.

It looks like you'll want a tincture of the roots and not a homeopathic dilution. The volatile compounds in the root are what you want to prevent replication of the varicella virus. Brodericks materia medica specifically mentions a root tincture for prevention of pox virus both chicken and small pox.

This is how I make tinctures of roots and I'd imagine its similar for pitcher plant.

I take 16oz of fresh root and soak in water overnight after washing well in running cold water. With mandolin thinly slice root to expose as much surface area as possible. Stuff root into glass widemouth jar and cover with 80proof vodka. Let sit in dark place for at least 6 weeks. Strain tincture through a fine cheese cloth and squeeze to get out as much liquid as possible. bottle into 2 oz dropper bottles.

Do make sure you use a very high proof or you can get mold growth. For most tinctures 5 or so drops is plenty each day.

I'll keep reading too. I know I have a herbal guidebook from a native woman somewhere but I can find it on my shelf.
thanks, keep us up on your research. I went ahead and ordered a bottle from Esty although its not alcohol and not sure its from the roots. Do you know a source for the plant?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is going to be confusing but homeopathic concentrations are the exact opposite of how you think. The average remedies you buy are usually 6x, 30x, 200x. The x is interchangeable for C . Its referring to how many times the substance is diluted. It can be liquid or small pellets. Potencies of 30C or lower are called low-potency remedies and potencies of 200C or higher are considered high-potency medicines. When using the C potencies, professional homeopaths most often use 30C (diluted 30 times), 200C (diluted 200 times), 1M (1000 dilutions), and 10M (10,000 dilutions). When you start getting CH strength I have honestly never seen that sold without prescription. That would be diluted down to the millions. That means it is extremely dilute. In homeopathy the more dilute the more potent. [confusing I know] Most remedies we use would be in the 6, 30 and 200 range. Remedies 1 M range of dilution are often used is something called constitutional homeopathy. They are not so much for symptoms of a disease but match up to a person phycological makeup. In the hands of an experienced Homeopathic Doctor it can be miraculous. However for us self treating we want to stay with the lower dilutions designed to treat symptoms as opposed to mental states. In other words homeopathy in very potent dilute number like 1M are basically vibrational. The vibration of the remedy activates the persons immune system.
Now you see why true homeopathy is so controversial. :)

Wow, well good info but that system needs to be eradicated. That makes the old British in, feet, etc look genius. I don't see how the really dilute stuff is going to be more potent, that is just not logical.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Didn’t all of us that were kids in50s and 60s already take the smallpox vaccine

If I remember this is the one that leaves the circular scar at the injection site

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
that's something we grew up seeing that young people have not seen
Like stooped over elderly with 2 canes...

Was it called rickets?

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My wife, from Vietnam, had the smallpox vaccination in the 70s. Seems like they do that in the asian countries. I wonder if that is SOP in china as well? And that most of the population have already been vaccinated against smallpox.

So what would that mean with a major outbreak?
The final solution?

just thinkin,
BF

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Wow, well good info but that system needs to be eradicated. That makes the old British in, feet, etc look genius. I don't see how the really dilute stuff isn't going to be more potent, that is just not logical.
Yet, that's been the working theory of homeopathy since well before I delved into it in the early 1970s.

But for certain (not all) people it can have beneficial effects well above a placebo effect.

Like APIS for bee stings... if my memory serves me... think it's from crushed and diluted bees. So diluted that you can't find it with any testing...

Yeah, doesn't seem logical, does it?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Didn’t all of us that were kids in50s and 60s already take the smallpox vaccine

If I remember this is the one that leaves the circular scar at the injection site
yeah but immunity has most likely worn off. Plus now we have the monkey pox going around too. :) I suspect we could get blood titers and see how much immunity we have.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, well good info but that system needs to be eradicated. That makes the old British in, feet, etc look genius. I don't see how the really dilute stuff is going to be more potent, that is just not logical.
Just because its not logical to our western way of thinking does not mean it doesn't work. As I said I have seen three miracle cures with it. I have also seen many failures. There are hundreds of remedies and they have to be matched correctly. You have to put aside your western brain. You are not killing the virus or germ. You are fooling your body to do it. One thing I learned from homeopathy that has stuck with me is about suppression. It is where you have a minor condition like an allergic reaction. You take a steroid to clear it. The steroid pushes it farther into to your system. The longer you suppress it the deeper it goes. The end result is bone and organ cancer. This is why so many drugs can be so dangerous. Homeopathy draws the disease from the organs and bones and sends it back to the skin. Can you guess one of the ultimate suppressers? It is vaccines. This is why vaccines can cause autoimmune issues. Homeopathy has antidotes for vaccines. I give my animals antidotes after vaccination. Rabies is one of the most dangerous vaccines but very needed in my area. That is why I know the homeopathic community has something they are taking after covid vaccines. Here is a very brief description of homeopathy. Its is quite fascinating to study.

What is homeopathy and how does it work?

Homeopathic medicine views symptoms of illness as normal responses of the body as it attempts to regain health. Homeopathy is based on the idea that "like cures like." That is, if a substance causes a symptom in a healthy person, giving the person a very small amount of the same substance may cure the illness. The reason no one is interested in homeopathy is the average remedy cost 10 dollars. NO MONEY

mnmom

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
thanks, keep us up on your research. I went ahead and ordered a bottle from Esty although its not alcohol and not sure its from the roots. Do you know a source for the plant?
The link i gave looks like a whole plant plus root tincture in oils. I know most use alcohol since its easier but oils will work fine.

As for a source is imagine any northeast native plant nursery would have it for sale. Wildcraft would be best since most commercially grown plants will have been sprayed

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Do you think mincing the root would be effective, overkill, etc.?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do you think mincing the root would be effective, overkill, etc.?
I would find some experienced herbalists advice and follow their directions carefully with no modifications.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I would find some experienced herbalists advice and follow their directions carefully with no modifications.

I was expounding on the "expose surface area" bit.

mnmom

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I was expounding on the "expose surface area" bit.
Yes, the main goal is to expose as much of the root cross section as possible. I don't ever mince personally since the thin slices with a mandolin work really well. Also squeezing the cheesecloth when the tincture is done is very important.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If anyone is curious about growing those pitcher plants.........heres one for you.

I bought some fish from some crazy lady in south carolina. She sent the fish, and a whole bunch of carnivorious plants.

So I set these plants up in an empty 10g tank I had. 75degrees from a reptile heater on the bottom of the tank, the substrate was half sifted peat and half coir, saturated and squeezed til it would yield no more water.

I hung a 4 bulb 2' t5 fixture over it, because thats what we used back in the day before led.

They grew like mad. I used to culture wingless fruit flies for Badis sp. I used to breed, and would just drop em into the pitcher itself, or onto the sundew leaves.

They are easy to keep. They are in a diverse family, id be sure you get the right ones for your extracting needs.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
use distilled water only, and have a tight moisture proof lid. You can run dart frogs in there too if the tank is big enough. They also like a fogger or hand misting if its handy.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wonder if these satanic scum are pushing the vaccine so hard so they can destroy everyone's immune systems before they create and release a smallpox or monkey pox epidemic that kills people off en mass.
Or we refuse to take a small pox vaccine because of their covid deception. Then a good portion of us trouble makers die quickly from small pox. Or perhaps they just screwing with us for grins.