• Membership Drive Coming Up Soon! Please keep an eye out for it. Will happen within the next 2 weeks or so.
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GIM Membership Drive. This weekend only

Fri thru Sunday only

Is Spastic dysphonia treatable with CS?

Merkin

Seeker
Seeker
Hi all, I guess I would be classified as a lurker. I became a Gimmer about the time GM 1 became GM 2 which of course caused a bit of confusion for me but I hung in there and learned a few things while lurking. Mostly about colloidal silver. My generator's was made by a scientist who was with a copper mine here in the land of AZ. Consequently I have seen my little machine and distilled water perform what I consider miracles. Unfortunately my scientist contact has passed and I need someone I can communicate with about CS and the machines I have.

After seeing Abeland's cancer and me results I'm wondering if I could help treat my sister's Spastic dysphonia with CS. Anyone have ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Thanks for being a part of the family...!

Just for the record...

We're not doctors here and don't give medical advice.

At least not the kind that we'd be sued over...

Folks here do use CS and will probably give anecdotal remedies based upon personal experience...

I've never heard of Spastic dysphonia

Spasmodic dysphonia, also known as laryngeal dystonia, is a disorder in which the muscles that generate a person's voice go into periods of spasm.[1][2] This results in breaks or interruptions in the voice, often every few sentences, which can make a person difficult to understand.[1] The person's voice may also sound strained or they may be nearly unable to speak.[2] Onset is often gradual and the condition is lifelong.[1]
...perhaps someone here has??

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
CS could help tremendously, but I'd go further. IIWM

Since it's medical in AZ, cannabis might help some interesting conditions.

And you could do a quick search on Granny Crow Smith

http://salem-news.com/files/Granny Storm Crow 2018.pdf

Laryngeal spasm / dystonia might be related to esophageal spasm / dystonia, aka:

STUDY: Self-medication of achalasia with cannabis, complicated by a cannabis use disorder

ABSTRACT:

Achalasia is a rare esophagus motility disorder. Medical, endoscopic and surgical treatments are available, but all endorse high relapse rates. No data has been published to date reporting a therapeutic effect of cannabis use neither in achalasia nor on its influence on manometric measurements. We report the case of a patient diagnosed with achalasia. He could benefit from a large panel of therapeutic interventions, but none of them was effective over the time. He first used cannabis at age 20 and identified benefits regarding achalasia symptoms. He maintained regular moderate cannabis use for 9 years, with minimal digestive inconvenience. A manometry performed without cannabis premedication was realized at age 26 and still found a cardiospasm. Cannabis use could explain the gap between functional symptoms assessment and manometry measurement. Further investigations are warranted to explore a therapeutic effect of cannabis in achalasia and possible influence on outcome measurements.

Read full study here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4445116/

https://www.thecannabisadvisory.com...nabis-complicated-by-a-cannabis-use-disorder/

Also look closely at CBDs as possible helpful.

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/science-cbd/

Last edited:

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
I've got no idea. In my experience CS is useful but certainly not a panacea. I'm just getting into a new 'protocol', new to us anyway, that seems to be gaining some ground with what has been a difficult issue to resolve. If it works out and if indeed it works in practice as it does in theory it could prove to be a bit of a cure all. I will post more about it if it delivers... you may find that useful in future.

Merkin

Seeker
Seeker
Wow! Ask and ye shall receive. Thanks all, while I realize this isn't a medical advisory I do appreciate the input from personal experiences and study. I have forwarded these responses to my sister and will look into each personally especially the one from Z which I hope to enjoy for years to come. And Granny Crow Smith will be taking much of my time as well. Thank you...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Can you share more info on your generators please?

I will work on that this weekend with pictures if I can get them to upload. My silver probes vary in size with the largest being quite large, weighing as much as an ounce each on one of the generators..

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Donate to GIM