• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is the Maplegram sheet of 25 a good investment or should I stick to 1oz maple leafs?

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Re: Is the Maplegram sheet of 25 a good investment or should I stick to 1oz maple lea

Everyone knows about Maple Leafs

This 2015 25 Gram Canadian Gold MapleGram comes complete with 25 – 1 gram Maple Leaf coins in Brilliant Unciruclated condition. Each coin contained within the assay also features .9999 pure gold and a $.50 CAD face value. This gives the MapleGram a $12.50 CAD total face value as well as 25 grams of pure gold.
Oh HELL NO

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Re: Is the Maplegram sheet of 25 a good investment or should I stick to 1oz maple lea

If its just for investment purposes there are better investments out there other than gold and silver. If its just an investment might as well play the paper market.
If your looking to preserve wealth or purchasing power than maple leafs are good as are most gov issued coins.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

If its just for investment purposes there are better investments out there other than gold and silver. If its just an investment might as well play the paper market.
If your looking to preserve wealth or purchasing power than maple leafs are good as are most gov issued coins.
That's exactly how I look at my PM investments, preserving some of my wealth in case the rest of it is lost

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

I'd be much more interested if they were a realistic face value, say 50 DOlLARS, not 50 cents.

R.

Montecristo

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Every one says the same thing when they see them.
"Oh, those are so cool! How much?"
Answer given.
"Really? Ahh, you got and silver rounds at spot?"

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Every one says the same thing when they see them.
"Oh, those are so cool! How much?"
Answer given.
"Really? Ahh, you got and silver rounds at spot?"
Not everyone

IMHO collector category gold coins in odd size and "face value", plus packaging gee whiz to appeal to the collector likely at a much higher premium on the gold content. I'd stick to plain gold maples for investment purposes.

"And this is why I'm a monarchist ... the public is just too damn stupid to be allowed to control the country"

Regarding your signature quote: What do you do when you get a nut job in there like Obama? Waiting out his term won't see any near term improvement. I think what you really want to advocate is a one party state where the elite chose who will govern...like they have in China and Russia. But of course, elites always run things for their own benefit. At root, I tend to think your discontent is that liberal voters have been enticed to vote for a man with a secret agenda to destroy the power and influence of this country. Democratic candidates since Bill Clinton have been being financed with outside money, from countries that don't wish us well. During the Clinton administration, it became apparent that China was funneling cash into Clinton's campaign. And the Chinese individual involved was allowed to flee the country. We know the Russians were funneling cash into the Ukraine elections in an effort to bring that country back into the fold. I doubt the Russians would have any reservations about trying to manipulate US elections. Any US politician that accepts money from abroad is what was once called a traitor. We need to hang a few of these traitors and make the point that the practice won't be accepted.

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

As the title states, can you give me some feedback please?

The design is for todays retail seller.
One will need to wait a very long time for gold WEIGHT recognition by the majority.
Stick to the less expensive more widely recognized coins if selling, or may need to soon.
Product recognition is extremely important, if seeking retail value sale.
.9999 Canadian is cleaner, brighter, industry ready, and legal(for now).

Takes to much time now to find buyers of rare or unknown.
Small coins are not garnered with belief.
Imagine later if masses are not educated.
Tiny gold coins do not sell "well" on Ebad. Price fluctuation is massive.
But they look delicious and I want some.
Hear self slapping noise.... now!
and again.

Last edited: