• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is there something about being a teenage boy these days that I don't understand?

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From my experience, any teen age boy who managed to knock some off would have been in the clouds for weeks. Now, his life is ruined? I don't believe it. That kid is pulling a con. If an older male teacher goes after a teen age female (it that description still has any meaning), hang him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-clovis-teacher-sentenced-sex-183822320.html

Clovis teacher sentenced for sex with student.​

quotes from the story:
“The physical and psychological effects by themselves are distressing, sadly apparent, and we fear long-lasting.”

“We’ve seen a vibrant teen boy fall into the deepest pits of despair, to the point of wanting to take his own life,” the mother wrote.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He lost his virginity forever!

TomD

Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Rape is rape.
You have statutory and forcible rape, maybe other varieties. I'm a proponent of drastic penalties for forcible rape but I suspect that this instance did not fit that category.

I somehow doubt that many teenagers are having sweating nightmares about a BJ from a young, pretty, blond woman. Dreams perhaps, but not nightmares.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
“We’ve seen a vibrant teen boy fall into the deepest pits of despair, to the point of wanting to take his own life,” the mother wrote.
She's speaking of herself...

Mujahid

Banned
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
8607F134-FBC5-4563-B5C3-984160C6ABBC.jpeg

If this is her, I would press charges.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If she weren't a teacher it would never be news.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Hubble previously pleaded no contest to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse and one count of oral copulation of a person under 18, both felonies.

In sentencing her, Skiles told Hubble that she violated her position of trust as a teacher and took advantage of a student. Any feelings she developed for the teen, or vice versa, were irrelevant, Skiles said.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm no doctor but this business about this female teacher raping a kid is just something I don't get. Should have just kept his mouth shut. She obviously isn't much to look at but Jesus hit it and forget it. What a possy this kid must be.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no doctor but this business about this female teacher raping a kid is just something I don't get. Should have just kept his mouth shut. She obviously isn't much to look at but Jesus hit it and forget it. What a possy this kid must be.
Or people found out and convinced him he was a victim for getting laid.

TomD

Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score