• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Is Trump A Good Guy? Bad Guy? Political Genius? A Nut?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Republican And Democratic Senators Caught On Open Mic Calling Trump Crazy and Expressing Worry

By Jason Easley on Tue, Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Democratic Sen. Jack Reed of Rhode Island and Republican Sen. Susan Collins of Maine were captured by an open microphone talking about Trump. Sen. Reed called Trump crazy, and Sen. Collins expressed her worry for the country.

Full article: http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07...mic-calling-trump-crazy-expressing-worry.html
Yeah, Trump is crazy like a fox.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Of course he is. Here is a Man with an IQ of 156 who is a self made billionaire who loves his job and also has a gorgeous wife, beautiful intelligent children, luxury homes beyond compare and possibly the worlds best private jet.

He doesn't need money he has more than enough. He already has power and fame.

Yet he puts himself and his family in great danger and through hell brought on by the lowest form of criminal cartels, political lickspittles, hypocrites and other assorted scum because he got sick and tired of watching millions of good people being constantly sold out, robbed and lied to by their own government.

He is trying to fix a system and restore a constitutional republic that the vast majority of us have already given up on as hopelessly corrupt.

Yep, he's nuts. God Bless and protect him!

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They get an F for creativity. They couldnt figure out how to sneak in racist, sexist, Islamophobic or fascist without sounding like the rest of DC....

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Of course he is. Here is a Man with an IQ of 156 who is a self made billionaire who loves his job and also has a gorgeous wife, beautiful intelligent children, luxury homes beyond compare and possibly the worlds best private jet.

Yet he puts himself and his family in great danger and through hell brought on by the lowest form of criminal cartels, political lickspittles, hypocrites and other assorted scum because he got sick and tired of watching millions of good people being constantly sold out, robbed and lied to by their own government.

He is trying to fix a system and restore a constitutional republic that the vast majority of us have already given up on as hopelessly corrupt.

EXACTLY !!!

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Republican And Democratic Senators Caught On Open Mic Calling Trump Crazy and Expressing Worry

By Jason Easley on Tue, Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Democratic Sen. Jack Reed of Rhode Island and Republican Sen. Susan Collins of Maine were captured by an open microphone talking about Trump. Sen. Reed called Trump crazy, and Sen. Collins expressed her worry for the country.

Full article: http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07...mic-calling-trump-crazy-expressing-worry.html
Just consider the source. Loser and RINO.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Of course the loser and the rino are going to think Trump crazy. Why? Because all their favorite "favors" to many pointless organizations, programs, businesses, bureaus are being openly threatened with extinction. Only loser and rino know how much ass they had to kiss and how often they had to bend over and take it up the rear to make sure political debts were paid in their rise to permanant career seats in the congress. How can anyone give a rodent's posterior about what these asshats think of Trump?

Yes, time to show the asylum inmates that they are merely inmates.

Firing Jeff Sessions should be helpful reminder that they are all on very thin ice...

TylerDurden

Seeker
Seeker

A couple things 1. There's no way in hell Trump has an IQ of 156. 2. People that are driven by power and wealth, as Trump appears to be, never have "enough" of either.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The clowns on the left must really believe their own stupid logic in order to think he is crazy. For years we have all sat by and watched the left and just shook our heads in disbelief. Someone is now pushing back against them and they think he is crazy?
And yet we have sitting congressman who thinks to many troops on an island will tip it over.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The clowns on the left must really believe their own stupid logic in order to think he is crazy. For years we have all sat by and watched the left and just shook our heads in disbelief. Someone is now pushing back against them and they think he is crazy?
And yet we have sitting congressman who thinks to many troops on an island will tip it over.
Shame on us for putting up with it all for that long!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I honestly think that the reason he poses such a threat (real, implied and perceived) to the Rs AND the Ds is specifically because he does NOT think like them, and hasn't been brought up as a career politician (local pol, state seat, House, Senate then as POTUS). He thinks outside the traditional politician box and this has shaken everyone in DC to the core (from pols to media to outside influence peddlers).

Dumb or not, crazy or not, he is UNCONVENTIONAL and this "change" scares the establishment because he isn't predictable like most of Congress and most POTUS. For better or for worse, he is not following the standards of protocol that have been set up since Washington and this is shaking up the joint.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I love it when my lieutenants are at war! Trump relishes 'healthy competition' between Reince and The Mooch claims White House
  • White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci called into CNN Thursday morning to explain his beef with Reince Priebus
  • Scaramucci told CNN's Chris Cuomo that he and Priebus had 'odds' and 'differences,' which may or may not be able to get worked out
  • He said they were like brothers, then referenced Cain and Abel, the Biblical kids of Adam and Eve, in which one ends of dead at the hands of the other
  • Also said that 'a fish rots from the head down' and said he and the president were the only two fish which didn't stink in the White House
  • Scaramucci had contended that he wasn't trying to blame Priebus for 'leaking' financial documents to Politico when he tagged the official in a tweet last night
  • He did suggest, however, that Priebus should publicly prove that he's not one of the main White House leakers
  • It wasn't even leaked - the document was available on request

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4737456/Trump-relishes-healthy-competition-Reince-Mooch.html#ixzz4o7MXZt6t
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Trump is either a one-off revolution against the establishment or he was intentionally put into place by the establishment to kill conservatism once and for all, thereby clearing the path for real fascism in America when he and the Rs are removed. Regardless, I think by draining the swamp Trump is actually setting the stage for the biggest liberal takeover of Congress ever...and resultant policy that will make Obama look like Nixon.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If crazy killer bitch was there we would already have had a civil way months ago. People are reaching the end of their rope. All this stock market hype, investments going up, jobs, cheap gas, worker shortage........ is fake news.
But reality is car, motorcycle, boat, RV sales are down, housing has flattened, wages are stagnant, brick and mortar stores closing, health insurance is stiffling. Everyone buying from Amazon Prime.

In 2008 there was a business owner being interviewed on the radio. What do you need to stay in business. His answer says it all.
"CUSTOMERS WITH MONEY" he knew his business, product was in demand, ran it efficiently, kept costs down but with no customers spending there was no reason to be in business.
2/3rds of the country can't scrape together $1000......... Most people are in debt up to their eyeballs or worse. With very few exceptions (CEO's & govt workers) everyone's financial elevator is going DOWN!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Imagine what the place would be like if Trump wasn't a little hurt feelings pansy 85% of the time. If he was John Wayne tough or Reagan steady...he would have already won reelection. But no, he's going to cause the destruction of the Republican party and the conservative movement that they pretend to champion.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I've got some sad news for you, TC. The Republican party was well on it's way to the trash heap long before DT arrived. I said, many moons ago, that the Republican party was only good for one thing and one thing only. They still tend to support 2A. Other than that, they are completely worthless, spineless fools. Who cares what happens to them?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I've got some sad news for you, TC. The Republican party was well on it's way to the trash heap long before DT arrived. I said, many moons ago, that the Republican party was only good for one thing and one thing only. They still tend to support 2A. Other than that, they are completely worthless, spineless fools. Who cares what happens to them?
aawinner3.gif
aawinner3.gif
aawinner3.gif

If President Trump asked me for $50 so he could keep fighting the left I would send him $100.
If the republican party asked me for 50 cents I would tell them to go to hell.

As for conservatives, could someone name for me a modern conservative that hasn't been proven to be a total hypocrite lying cunt?
Take your time. I am sure there might be one.

.MAGA

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Imagine what the place would be like if Trump wasn't a little hurt feelings pansy 85% of the time. If he was John Wayne tough or Reagan steady...he would have already won reelection. But no, he's going to cause the destruction of the Republican party and the conservative movement that they pretend to champion.
That's exactly what he was hired to do by the American people. Anyone who continues to align themselves with either the Republicans or the Democrats is part of the same problem the rest of us hired Trump to clean up!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
.................. View attachment 92214 View attachment 92214 View attachment 92214

If President Trump asked me for $50 so he could keep fighting the left I would send him $100.
If the republican party asked me for 50 cents I would tell them to go to hell.

As for conservatives, could someone name for me a modern conservative that hasn't been proven to be a total hypocrite lying cunt?
Take your time. I am sure there might be one.

.MAGA
"If President Trump asked me for $50 to keep fighting the left, I would give him $100."
Absolutely!

"If the Republican party asked me for .50¢, I would tell them to go to hell."
And they would deserve it!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't get me wrong, I knew this for a long time. Still, there are a few conservatives inside who haven't been bought and paid for...yet.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Don't get me wrong, I knew this for a long time. Still, there are a few conservatives inside who haven't been bought and paid for...yet.
I'll be honest. I used to think there were a few righteous individuals left, but I'm really starting to question that idea.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
White House down
  • By RUTH MARCUS
  • 7 hrs ago

The Trump White House is imploding. The only real thing to debate in that sentence is the tense. "Has imploded" is certainly arguable. Still, as the events of the last few days have shown, implosion, in politics as in physics, is not a moment but a process. The damage continues. It builds on itself as the edifice collapses.

The temptation, of course, is to begin with Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci and his profane rant against soon-to-be former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Stephen Bannon.

But the more powerful, more ominous evidence of implosion and its consequences is found in the collapse of congressional efforts to repeal/replace/do something, anything, with the Republican Party's chief nemesis over the past seven years: the Affordable Care Act.

Who could have imagined, on the day after the election, or even on Inauguration Day, that this would end so ignominiously?

You might be asking why the Senate's failure to move repeal forward, by a single vote in the early morning hours, signifies presidential weakness. Indeed, back in the days when Donald Trump's election seemed fanciful even as the Republican Party prepared to award him the nomination, GOP lawmakers offered a soothing vision of a Trump presidency: They would navigate the policy differences and political chasms and emerge with legislation to be duly signed by the inexperienced, compliant president. Health care, check. Tax reform, check. And so on.

That it didn't work out that way, or certainly hasn't so far, is evidence, in part, of the unavoidable complexities of health care reform and the ideological schisms within the party.

But it also illustrates a truism of modern American politics: Moving forward with a complicated or ambitious legislative agenda requires the propulsive force of presidential leadership. Troops do not perform effectively without a general at the helm, a leader they both respect and fear.

A master legislative tactician like Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell can get you only so far; the rules of the Senate make it easier for McConnell to block (see, for example, the Supreme Court nomination of Merrick Garland) than to enact. A president distracted by infighting, inattentive to detail and sagging in the polls can announce all he wants that "I am sitting in the Oval Office with a pen in hand." No wobbly lawmaker is going to rally to that cry.

While health reform fizzled, Trump burned. First over his "weak" and "beleaguered" attorney general, then over the hapless, doomed-from-the-start Priebus. Will the president's new choice for chief of staff, Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, fare much better? Don't count on it.

Daily, the president's boundless anger seems to find a new target: He is variously unhappy with his lawyer/his strategist/his press secretary. There is always someone else for Trump to blame, never himself.

He constructed, enabled, even encouraged an organization lacking clear lines of authority and ridden with factions. "The fish stinks from the head down," Scaramucci told CNN's Chris Cuomo, and while he meant to attack Priebus, he was more on target than he intended. As dogs have an uncanny tendency to resemble their owners, so Scaramucci channels Trump -- bullying, vulgar, egotistical and undisciplined. In a week on the job, he has achieved the impossible: making us yearn for Sean Spicer.

Every new White House has its rocky moments and personnel readjustments, some more than others. Every White House suffers from factionalism and infighting, to some degree. But Washington, and the country, has never seen anything like this. The truest -- and scariest thing -- that Scaramucci said on CNN was that "there are people inside the administration that think it is their job to save America from this president."

So a staff shake-up of the sort that Trump tweeted out Friday afternoon is the ordinary solution to a White House in trouble -- but this is no ordinary White House problem. Even if Kelly is theoretically empowered in a way that Priebus never was -- to have all staff report to him, control access to the Oval Office; above all, to say no to Trump -- it would be naive to expect some sudden transformation in the president himself.

Trump appears incapable of allowing his presidency to be saved, primarily because he is incapable of and unwilling to change. He will not allow himself to be governed; he cannot govern himself. Perhaps things will settle down, but that is hard to imagine. The past six months feel like prologue to even more turbulence.

At this point, the remaining mystery is how, when and how badly this disaster of a presidency will end.

Enjoying our content? Become a Bucks County Courier Times subscriber to support stories like these. Get full access to our signature journalism for just 44 cents a day.

Ruth Marcus writes this column for The Washington Post. Email: ruthmarcus@washpost.com.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_815bcf80-04fb-59c3-bef4-d92b9994648f.html

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter ++
I'm beginning to understand how Republics can transform into Dictatorships.

The Deep State is fighting for it's survival and doing everything it can to stop it's enemy. At some point, Trump may decide (with the military on his side) to take total control of the government in order to cleanse it.

Dangerous times.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
At some point, Trump may decide (with the military on his side) to take total control of the government in order to cleanse it.
If something like that were to ever happen I would hate to think of the consequences. Think Chile ( Project Disappeared: Chile - DESAPARECIDOS ), Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, Maoist China, etc. History is full of examples of innocent people caught up in mad men's insane quests to subjugate their fellow human beings.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
If something like that were to ever happen I would hate to think of the consequences. Think Chile ( Project Disappeared: Chile - DESAPARECIDOS ), Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, Maoist China, etc.
History is full of examples of innocent people caught up in mad men's insane quests to subjugate their fellow human beings.
Yep, like Johnson turning millions of American black folks back into slaves with generational welfare. And American teachers unions teaching progressive garbage that has turned generations of kids into drugged non functioning idiots. Trapping college kids in massive student loans that only benefit banks for pie in the sky jobs that don't exist.
Or hussein obama and his democrats whipping the minority left into a violent rage to the point they are paralyzed with an inability to accept reality.

Lots of more subtle but equally damaging bullshit going on. Majority of it is and has been tied to the left.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Turn to “Effective, but we don’t like it.”
Posted July 30th, 2017 @ 10:39am in #POTUS #generalkelly #healthcare #Trump

Prior to President Trump’s inauguration, I predicted a coming story arc in three acts. Act one involved mass protests in the streets because Hillary Clinton’s campaign had successfully branded Trump as the next Hitler. Sure enough, we saw mass protests by anti-Trumpers who legitimately and honestly believed the country had just elected the next Hitler. I predicted that the Hitler phase would evaporate by summer for lack of supporting evidence. That happened.

I also predicted the anti-Trumpers would modify their attack from “Hitler” to “incompetent,” and that phase would last the summer. That happened too. The president’s critics called him incompetent and said the White House was in “chaos.” There were plenty of leaks, fake news, and even true stories to support that narrative, as I expected. Every anti-Trump news outlet, and even some that supported him started using “chaos” to describe the situation.

Now comes the fun part.

I predicted that the end of this three-part story would involve President Trump’s critics complaining that indeed he was “effective, but we don’t like it.” Or words to that effect. I based that prediction on the assumption he would get some big wins by the end of the year and it would no longer make sense to question his effectiveness, only his policy choices.

How does the anti-Trump media gracefully pivot from “chaos and incompetence” to a story of “effective, but we don’t like it”? They need an external event to justify the turn. They need a visible sign of the White House moving from rookie status to professional status.

They need General John Kelly to replace Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff.

Done.

Watch in awe as the anti-Trump coverage grudgingly admits things are starting to look more professional and “disciplined” at the White House. And as the president’s accomplishments start to mount up, you will see his critics’ grudging acceptance of his effectiveness, but not his policy choices. We’re entering that phase now with the help of a new Chief of Staff that even the mainstream media can’t hate. Generals command respect from both sides of the government because they have fought for both sides. No one forgets that.

Expect to see lots of stories about General Kelly bringing efficiency and effectiveness to the White House. Reporters and pundits don’t want to criticize a four-star general who fought for them. At best, expect the anti-Trumpers to say the Chief of Staff is calling the shots, not the President. That’s the predictable fake news attack. But I don’t think it will stick through the end of the year.

By year-end, expect “Effective, but we don’t like it.”

Now for some related fun. I have often said Trump supporters and anti-Trumpers are in the same movie theater but watching different movies on the same screen. You’ve seen lots of evidence of that, but I’m going to give you an experiment you can try at home. It might blow your mind.

1. Identify your most lefty, Trump-hating friend or family member.

2. Share this link of President Trump’s accomplishments while you are in the same room so you can watch them read it.

3. Watch as your lefty friend turns “cognitively blind” to the list of accomplishments as if it is not really there. Your subject will KNOW President has accomplished nothing, and all of his or her friends know it, and the television channels they watch know it. So how-the-hell could there be in existence an extensive list of legitimate accomplishments that make perfect sense and can easily be verified?

The only way that list of accomplishments can exist in your anti-Trumper’s world is if the anti-Trumper has been in a hallucination for months, duped by the media and everyone they love. The existence of the list of accomplishments will form a crack in their reality. It simply can’t exist. That’s the trigger for cognitive blindness. The list will simply be “invisible,” but not in the literal sense, only the mental sense. If you check back in two days, your anti-Trumper will claim once again no such list exists. Watch their eyes when they say it. It will be freaky.

Some anti-Trumpers will pick any one or two items from the list, argue that they are not good for the country, and use it as an excuse to see the rest of the list as nonsense. Some will simply tell you Trump has shepherded no “major legislation” through Congress, which is true. It is also true that he intentionally waited for Congress (and Obamacare) to fail hard before he got serious. The harder they fail, and the more dire the situation, the more power the president will have to push creative solutions on a weakened Congress. Keep in mind that President Trump is a predator when it comes to deal-making. He would have been an idiot to enter the fight hard and early when Congress was at full credibility and strength. That gets you nothing but a committee-made crap-law that may or may not have your name on it. By waiting, he accumulates leverage and widens his options. That’s how I would have played it. I would wait for the lobbyists, Congress, and my critics to punch themselves out before I involved the public and put together a plan to shove down Congress’ useless throats with the help of social media.

I think the President would have been modestly happy with some kind of “skinny” win on healthcare. It would have been good for momentum. But he’ll be much happier with a real health care solution that takes advantage of innovation. (Our constipated Congress ignored innovative solutions, as far as I can tell.)

Frankly, I don’t know how much the world really needs tax reform or infrastructure spending. The stock market doesn’t seem to move on the news of either thing becoming more or less likely as we go. My prediction is that President Trump’s reelection chances (should he run again) will depend mostly on what happens with health care. If President Trump gets that right, on top of the things already going well, Mt. Rushmore could get crowded.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Perhaps now Trump realizes how corrupt DC really is, I think he was naive going in but has now seen for himself 95% of DC is corrupted, question is can he change it, Sessions seems content letting the status quo stand, FBI, CIA, DOJ, SOS loaded with bush, clinton,obama operatives fighting every day against america

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Perhaps now Trump realizes how corrupt DC really is, I think he was naive going in but has now seen for himself 95% of DC is corrupted, question is can he change it, Sessions seems content letting the status quo stand, FBI, CIA, DOJ, SOS loaded with bush, clinton,obama operatives fighting every day against america

Donald Trump 'tells his golf buddies that the White House is a real dump and that's why he spends so many of his weekends away from Washington'
  • Trump is said to have made the comments to some of his patrons at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey before a recent round of golf
  • The claims were published in a lengthy article by Golf Magazine on Tuesday
  • Trump reportedly told the members he makes such frequent appearances at the property in Bedminster because: 'That White House is a real dump'
  • The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment
  • Trump has spent nearly every weekend of his presidency visiting various properties he owns and leases, including Bedminster
  • Trump has spent 58 of his 193 days in office away from the White House at his own properties

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4752018/Trump-tells-golf-buddies-White-House-real-dump.html#ixzz4obX04F3f
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
rump realizes how corrupt DC really is, I think he was naive going in but has now seen for himself 95% of DC is corrupted, question is can he change it,
He will do what he can............. but I'm sure he knows with just one tweet we can drain the swamp....... 3 weeks tops. The message needs sent to everyone.