Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
- Mar 31, 2010
Impeachment, pardons, a red wave and a Trump fightback: What could happen next as president is accused of crime by his own attorney - and GOP and Democrats fight for Congress
- The House minority leader said impeachment isn't a priority 'unless something else comes forward'
- Justice Department guidelines state that a sitting president can't be indicted
- Cohen pleaded guilty to coordinating with an individual (Trump) to violate campaign laws in porn star and Playboy model agreements
- Wealthy Democrat Tom Steyer immediately ran adds pushing his impeachment drive
- Sen. Chris Van Hollen of Maryland called for letting the Mueller probe 'play out'
- Trump lauded Manafort as a 'brave man'
- White House press secretary Sarah Sanders teed off when she got an impeachment question after issuing brief statements on Cohen
- 'The idea of an impeachment is frankly a sad attempt by Democrats,' she told reporters