• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Is Trump A Good Guy? Bad Guy? Political Genius? A Nut?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Lawmakers briefed by Yale psychiatrist on Trump's mental health: report

The Hill

Brett Samuels
7 hrs ago

More than a dozen lawmakers last month met with a Yale University psychiatry professor for two days to discuss President Trump's fitness for office, Politico reported Wednesday.

Dr. Bandy X. Lee reportedly met with the group of lawmakers on Dec. 5 and Dec. 6 and warned them the president is "going to unravel." All of the lawmakers in attendance were Democrats, except for one Republican senator.

"We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress. Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency," Lee told Politico.

Lee edited "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump," a collection released last October of testimonials from more than two dozen psychiatric experts assessing Trump's mental state.

The White House has in recent weeks brushed aside questions about Trump's physical and mental fitness.

On Wednesday, a reporter asked Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders if Americans should be "concerned about the president's mental fitness" after Trump tweeted that he has a "much bigger & more powerful" nuclear launch "button" than North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Sanders said there should be concern over Kim Jong Un's mental fitness.

Some used Trump's tweet to renew discussion over the 25th Amendment, which allows for the vice president and the majority of the Cabinet to declare the president "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office" and remove him. It has never been invoked.

In December, Trump appeared to slur his words during a speech announcing the U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

The White House blamed the issue on a dry throat. Trump is scheduled for his first physical exam as president on Jan. 12. His military physician will make the results public.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...health-report/ar-BBHQtbq?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Trump eats McDonald's because he fears being poisoned and ordered staff not to touch his toothbrush: The shocking claims about his first days in the White House revealed
  • President Trump's fear of being poisoned is one of the main reasons why he prefers premade fast food like McDonalds
  • At the start of his life in the White House, he told the cleaning staff not to touch anything in his room especially his toothbrush
  • If he and now former chief strategist weren't dining at together 6.30pm, Trump would retire to the residence, where he allegedly ate cheeseburgers in bed
  • Sometimes he would be watching three television screens while ranting about the media in phone calls to friends
  • Author Michael Wolff claims that Trump added a lock to his bedroom door in the early days of the administration and slept separate from Melania

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5233899/Trump-eats-McDonalds-fears-poisoned.html#ixzz53DZuTeIr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Just how credible is the sensational tell-all about Trump's White House? Questions are raised over new work by author Michael Wolff who HAS admitted making things up in the past
  • Michael Wolff is a former internet entrepreneur turned columnist and author
  • He claims to have carried out 200 taped interviews for his new book on Trump
  • But he has been accused of fabricating encounters by dozens of people in the past and admitted lying to bankers as his business went under
  • Several people have already come forward to cast doubt on his latest work

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5235387/Just-credible-Michael-Wolffs-new-book-Trump.html#ixzz53EDU70nt

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Unsound mind, yes, but the tremendous stress in the White House is a pressure cooker even for relatively healthy people. Obama sided with the surveillance deep state, jailing more journalists than all previous Presidents combined which was an indication of the impossibility of fighting the bastards: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-03/it-felt-being-matrix-james-risens-stunning-inside-story

An American "middle class" agenda has been cancelled as Bannon's version is showing.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Could be dead wrong but I don't think Trump will finish his term. I believe he'll resign due to stress.

New questions over Trump's mental state as author claims he repeats the same three stories inside 10 minutes, can't recognize old friends and needs questions in advance for interviews
  • Michael Wolff claimed in a Thursday essay that Trump is increasingly forgetful, repeating stories word-for-word and failing to recognized old friends
  • To hide his failings from the public, Wolff claims the White House hatched a plan last fall to have interviewers submit their questions beforehand
  • From erratic tweeting to slurred speech, Trump's mental state has continually been questioned by Democrats, some of whom are trying to impeach him
  • Republican Sen. Bob Corker also questioned Trump's stability and competency
  • 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough assessed after a set of recent incidents that Trump appears to be suffering from dementia
  • White House was forced to comment Wednesday on Trump's 'mental fitness'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5235493/Author-bombshell-book-hits-Trumps-mental-state.html#ixzz53ERMU4fC

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Could be dead wrong but I don't think Trump will finish his term. I believe he'll resign due to stress.

New questions over Trump's mental state as author claims he repeats the same three stories inside 10 minutes, can't recognize old friends and needs questions in advance for interviews
  • Michael Wolff claimed in a Thursday essay that Trump is increasingly forgetful, repeating stories word-for-word and failing to recognized old friends
  • To hide his failings from the public, Wolff claims the White House hatched a plan last fall to have interviewers submit their questions beforehand
  • From erratic tweeting to slurred speech, Trump's mental state has continually been questioned by Democrats, some of whom are trying to impeach him
  • Republican Sen. Bob Corker also questioned Trump's stability and competency
  • 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough assessed after a set of recent incidents that Trump appears to be suffering from dementia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5235493/Author-bombshell-book-hits-Trumps-mental-state.html#ixzz53ERMU4fC
There is still a battle for your mind, Brother searcher. Like your sig says, DYODD. DJT is doing very well.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Trump would not even pass the usual tests of intelligence and aptitude required of the average High School student to graduate. On an SAT test he would score well below average. All objective measurements of the guy are showing an out of control neanderthal ape mind. He still has some decent instincts and family that will keep Humpty Dumpty from falling off the fence.

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yes, and maybe.

But who would you rather have: criminal and stupid or criminal and smart?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Ya have to admit.............some of this is funny. Never seen anything like it before.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It wouldn't be funny if you were a poor farmer living in Yemen.

Not funny for the those who need to use the VA hospital system or their families either.

The cartoons are nothing but a distraction. They convey the same old washed over ideas. MAGA is about the biggest joke I've ever seen. If you believe Mr. Criminal and Stupid then the joke will be on you.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Ya have to admit.............some of this is funny. Never seen anything like it before.
TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome.
A bunch of spoiled brats didn't get their way and mommy can't fix it for them this time. Oh Boo Hoo tantrum tantrum!
And they don't learn. The man throws a biscuit out into the yard and all these fool dogs fall all over each other chasing it.

I find it incredibly entertaining. So many people who take themselves oh so seriously making complete idiots of themselves. In public.
President Trump draws all the heat onto himself so his people can get things done without being harassed.

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome.
A bunch of spoiled brats didn't get their way and mommy can't fix it for them this time. Oh Boo Hoo tantrum tantrum!
And they don't learn. The man throws a biscuit out into the yard and all these fool dogs fall all over each other chasing it.

I find it incredibly entertaining. So many people who take themselves oh so seriously making complete idiots of themselves. In public.
President Trump draws all the heat onto himself so his people can get things done without being harassed.

http://goldismoney2.com/threads/t-u-r-d.161537/

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I hate Trump because he's a cheat.

He said MAGA, but he did the opposite, and only cares about making himself great again, which is impossible. Just like all the others, he doesn't care about anyone but those already in positions of great power. The nation is without a doubt much worse off than it was 14 months ago, from extremely bad, things just got worse.

The illusion of American ever being great again is soon to be severely squashed. Trump supporters will be blaming the Dims though. The Repuke vs. Dims debate is a non-starter. Any time you see someone use the words conservative, liberal, Democrat, Republican, right or left - be advised, they are trolling you. We defeated them at GIM1 finally. that's not in the cards here.

MAGA is about the biggest joke I've ever seen. If you believe Mr. Criminal and Stupid then the joke will be on you.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

He said MAGA, but he did the opposite, and only cares about making himself great again, which is impossible. Just like all the others, he doesn't care about anyone but those already in positions of great power. The nation is without a doubt much worse off than it was 14 months ago, from extremely bad, things just got worse.

The illusion of American ever being great again is soon to be severely squashed. Trump supporters will be blaming the Dims though. The Repuke vs. Dims debate is a non-starter. Any time you see someone use the words conservative, liberal, Democrat, Republican, right or left - be advised, they are trolling you. We defeated them at GIM1 finally. that's not in the cards here.

MAGA is about the biggest joke I've ever seen. If you believe Mr. Criminal and Stupid then the joke will be on you.
I didn't vote for Trump to save America! Why does everyone who hates Trump say that? I hired him to come into DC and clean up shit! I'm tired of the same old people screwing us all up the same old asshole! The republic is long gone and the nation is lost! We needed someone to come and and clean up the mess. You know, like The Wolf!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Clean up shit? Yes, that makes sense, the leader of the free world turns to collecting garbage. Finally the POTUS put to good use.

I'm tired of the same old people screwing us all
Out with the old boss, in with the new boss. After the MAGA illusion wears off you should let us know if it's better with the replacements now doing the screwing.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Clean up shit? Yes, that makes sense, the leader of the free world turns to collecting garbage. Finally the POTUS put to good use.

Out with the old boss, in with the new boss. After the MAGA illusion wears off you should let us know if it's better with the replacements now doing the screwing.
Like it or not, he's YOUR president so get over it!

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Dr. Bandy X. Lee reportedly met with the group of lawmakers on Dec. 5 and Dec. 6 and warned them the president is "going to unravel." All of the lawmakers in attendance were Democrats, except for one Republican senator.
Is it legal or even ethical for a Dr to make a diagnose of someone for third parties?

and ordered staff not to touch his toothbrush
Ok, is there anyone reading this that actually likes others to touch your toothbrush? Anyone at all?
Yet we're supposed to think it weird that Trump also doesn't like his toothbrush to be touched by others?
Heck, it I were him, I'd use a brand new one everyday.

MAGA is about the biggest joke I've ever seen.
Well, we did get a decent SC pick, TPP got cancelled, NAFTA is being re-negotiated, The ObozoCare mandate is gone, No one in DC is screaming for more gun control, and (wait for it) and the bitch ain't POTUS.
...and IMHO, those things alone make America greater than it otherwise would have been. Is it all perfect? No, but I never expected it to be and it boggles my mind to think anyone could have expected a RP2.0 in Trump. Just be glad he ain't her.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Isn't the definition of insanity "trying the same failed experiment over and over expecting a different result"

How many times has communism failed? The short list is how many times has communism succeeded!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Ok, is there anyone reading this that actually likes others to touch your toothbrush? Anyone at all?
Yet we're supposed to think it weird that Trump also doesn't like his toothbrush to be touched by others?
Heck, it I were him, I'd use a brand new one everyday.
ROTFLMAO :beer:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Isn't the definition of insanity "trying the same failed experiment over and over expecting a different result"

How many times has communism failed? The short list is how many times has communism succeeded!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Well, we did get a decent SC pick, TPP got cancelled, NAFTA is being re-negotiated, The ObozoCare mandate is gone, No one in DC is screaming for more gun control, and (wait for it) and the bitch ain't POTUS.
...and IMHO, those things alone make America greater than it otherwise would have been. Is it all perfect? No, but I never expected it to be and it boggles my mind to think anyone could have expected a RP2.0 in Trump. Just be glad he ain't her.
Save your breath trying to convert anti- President Trumpers by using easily provable facts. It's a waste of time.
They are either forever butthurt cruz-davidians, closet swamp worshippors or so delusional they expect personal presidential attention on demand. Either way they will never be happy so fuck 'em.

It's much more fun to just mock and laugh at them instead!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It wouldn't be funny if you were a poor farmer living in Yemen.

Not funny for the those who need to use the VA hospital system or their families either.

The cartoons are nothing but a distraction. They convey the same old washed over ideas. MAGA is about the biggest joke I've ever seen. If you believe Mr. Criminal and Stupid then the joke will be on you.
We get it, you hate Trump! It was HER turn! :belly laugh:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Get a clue, you anti Trumpers!
Trump is a fucking genius.
He has spent a year scraping the shit out of the Oval Office.
In one year he has reversed all the Obama Edicts, voiding the entire 8 years of that idiots so called reign.
And now he is behind the scenes arranging prison cells at GITMO for the entire Obama administration, including Obama himself.
I give him an A-. The minus for not firing Sessions.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Get a clue, you anti Trumpers!
Trump is a fucking genius.
He has spent a year scraping the shit out of the Oval Office.
In one year he has reversed all the Obama Edicts, voiding the entire 8 years of that idiots so called reign.
And now he is behind the scenes arranging prison cells at GITMO for the entire Obama administration, including Obama himself.
I give him an A-. The minus for not firing Sessions.
I have read a few pretty good theories that old JS will be the most feared man in DC by the end of January.
We shall see.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Here is a clue, Cruz Davidians. We have only just begun to be deplorable!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You hate Trump because he's not Hillary!
Not so. I posted repeatedly last year and the year before that Hitlary would be worse for our nation.

What do you want? Would you rather have a smart criminal in charge or a stupid criminal in charge. For me, a conman in charge is better than a cold blooded killer.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

"The nation is without a doubt much worse off than it was 14 months ago, from extremely bad, things just got worse."

FM - hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Without a doubt ? I simply do not have the words ...
seems-like-you-have-a-case-of-being-a-little-bitch-man-the-fuck-up.jpg

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
..., those things alone make America greater than it otherwise would have been. Is it all perfect? No, but I never expected it to be and it boggles my mind to think anyone could have expected a RP2.0 in Trump. Just be glad he ain't her.
I'm not settling for 90% of my wealth and freedom stolen from me just because it was 92% last administration. I don't settle for the slow road to slavery at 50 mph just because with Hitlary it would have been at 55 mph.

Obummer saw the exact same thing from me. I repeatedly posted in his 2nd year and even in his 1st year starting in late Feb. that we could have just kept Bush because for anything even close to significant, he's essentially the same as Bush.

For me they are all criminals, just as the last 8 or so have been.

Instead of spending all day on twitter, he could actually tell the truth about the situation in our nation, about the MIC, the IRS, State's rights and about who is really in charge. About 50 years ago there was a brave POTUS. Unlike Tramp, this brave man actually tried to explain these things to the nation and was in the process of changing things for real. Trump is a show, Tramp is made for reality TV, nothing of any importance will get better with him as POTUS.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
To the Naysayers:

Attack the poster personally, instead of debating what the poster said is like throwing in the towel.

Thanks for declaring that I'm personally flawed... but my ideas are spot on.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
To the Naysayers:

Attack the poster personally, instead of debating what the poster said is like throwing in the towel.

Thanks for declaring that I'm personally flawed... but my ideas are spot on.

First, we're all flawed, Second, your ideas are nowhere near spot on.

... food for thought, FM
Trump didn't simply fall out of the sky in 2016. The series of events that propelled that man into the WH were a long time coming.

Democrats lost the house in 2010
Democrats lost the Senate in 2012
Democrats lost the WH in 2016

and the following is one of my favorite vids showing, first hand, the snotty, rude, sanctimonious, pretentious, arrogant, pansie-assed left how Trump was ABSOLUTELY the result of eight (not counting Clinton) years of tragic democratic "leadership" - the USSA became sick and tired of a political party who's claim to fame is entirely gender based. 96 genders, safe places, a man voted "Woman of the Year" , feminism, men wearing vaginas on their heads, the destruction of the Constitution, etc, etc ,etc.

enough was finally enough.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
"Is Trump Insane?"

AS opposed to....................................

Any questions?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
"Is Trump Insane?"

AS opposed to....................................

Any questions?
Is this a case of it takes one to know one? I have seen all those videos.
Are you saying they are all lies and all cheats?

If so, then thanks, I rest my case.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
It's Trump-bashers who need a mental exam says the White House's press secretary, as she insists it's 'insane' to claim president has lost his marbles
  • White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Friday that it's 'absolutely insane' to claim Donald Trump is mentally unfit to be president
  • 'What I think is really mentally unstable is people that don't see the positive impact that this president is having on the country,' she said
  • Author Michael Wolff claimed Thursday that Trump is increasingly forgetful, repeating stories word-for-word and failing to recognize old friends

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5239071/Sarah-Sanders-Democrats-need-mental-exam.html#ixzz53KiANxYv

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's Trump-bashers who need a mental exam says the White House's press secretary, as she insists it's 'insane' to claim president has lost his marble...

So "Making America Great Again" has dissolved into a fight between Trump and the Tramp-bashers about who has lost more marbles.

Maybe if all the Trump-bashers would just stop tweeting and posting things on the Internet, then America would suddenly become great again. Logic that only a politician could love. Trump must be learning something.