• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

iso year of ox , or 2021 gold

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
had my first grandchild this year .......its been a tradition in my family for me to gift my kids gold or silver for years, i am looking for a unique to the year 2021 or Lunar Gold coin (OX) , or other unique gold coin gift for a birth date may 3rd or birth year of 2021 ......in 1/4 or 1/2oz for christmas this year ......if you guys dont have something that fits i will probably scratch up a 2021 aussie ox coin if i can find one out there

if anyone has something like that they would like to sell or trade let me know

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
i like your pick. throw in a covid art bar too

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Go for platinum this year. I like the UK Britannias and Aussie Kooks. Can get a full oz for about same price as 1/2 oz gold or 1/10 plats for a liitle over $100.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Go for platinum this year. I like the UK Britannias and Aussie Kooks. Can get a full oz for about same price as 1/2 oz gold or 1/10 plats for a liitle over $100.
very intresting idea .....im going to look into platinum lunars also...thx

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I have them from the 1st lunar series. 1 and 2 oz.. 2 oz is a key date one. Very few of them minted. In fact lowest mintage of any lunar coin IIRC. Like 6500 of them worldwide.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1921 peace dollar.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I have them from the 1st lunar series. 1 and 2 oz.. 2 oz is a key date one. Very few of them minted. In fact lowest mintage of any lunar coin IIRC. Like 6500 of them worldwide.

Yes oxs were the low mintage of the first series....I have a lot of the first series, I put together multiple sets on 1oz and smaller...I can't see breaking sets..... are your 2ozers also gold? .....buying up those early lunars at bullion prices were a great move at the time

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Yes oxs were the low mintage of the first series....I have a lot of the first series, I put together multiple sets on 1oz and smaller...I can't see breaking sets..... are your 2ozers also gold? .....buying up those early lunars at bullion prices were a great move at the time
I don't have any of the gold ones. And yes one of the best buys I ever made was buying up those lunars. couple rolls of the 1 oz dragons too. It was thanks to someone on GIM that I even noticed them. I did sell off a bunch of the dragons but have kept all the others.
Fo9r my nephew a couple years ago I did buy a 10oz year of the rat I think it was. His birth year. Every birthday I buy him a 10 oz coin.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i like your pick. throw in a covid art bar too
Screenshot_20211006-060326~2.png