• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Israeli Scientists May Have Found A Cure for MS, Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s And Colitis in One Single Drug

11 February 2018

https://www.israel21c.org/one-drug-could-treat-alzheimers-ms-crohns-and-more/

"
All these diseases, he explains, are associated with pathological amyloid proteins that could be neutralized by the 5-mer peptide Naor has spent the last 10 years researching and developing with the support of the university’s Yissum technology-transfer company, the Israeli government and Spherium Biomed of Spain.
“I believe that within two years we would know for certain if our academic product can translate into a therapeutic drug to combat inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases,” Naor says.
"

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
“I believe that within two years we would know for certain if our academic product can translate into a therapeutic drug to combat inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases,” Naor says.

{"I believe", "can translate into a therapeutic drug to combat".}

Total pharma bullshit.
A Drug.
A miracle drug at that.
This is not a cure as quoted above, it is dependency.
Money money MONEY is all I hear from Jewland.
Give 'em hope and trick 'em with dope.

I can not wait to see the side effects after drug is slid through FDA approval like a greased lizard.

Solution is brutally simple; STOP the CAUSE.
Change your diet & exercise, wether one has genetic link to disease or not.
The world is a vampire, at least the world 99% are programmed to see, hear, and follow.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
A cure is something you take once or do one course of medication/treatment and you are disease free forever. Is that what this is? If not, I call Big Pharma BS.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'll take a therapudic drug at this point.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If you have ever been close or exposed to someone with Alzheimers, one may not be so cynical,

fully hoping that some type of solution is on the horizon that can alleviate the suffering caused to the patient and the immediate families

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A cure is something you take once or do one course of medication/treatment and you are disease free forever. Is that what this is? If not, I call Big Pharma BS.
Very little of what big pharma does cures anything, most of it "treats" conditions and "gets them under control" as in masking the symptoms. The best way to avoid dementia that we associate with age is to avoid the cocktail of drugs also associated with age. All my grandparents lived to be in their eighties. The only one who had dementia is the one who was on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals. Every one I know who took a lot of pharmaceuticals in the past has dementia now.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Very little of what big pharma does cures anything, most of it "treats" conditions and "gets them under control" as in masking the symptoms. The best way to avoid dementia that we associate with age is to avoid the cocktail of drugs also associated with age. All my grandparents lived to be in their eighties. The only one who had dementia is the one who was on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals. Every one I know who took a lot of pharmaceuticals in the past has dementia now.
Yeah, true in my experience.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
@hoarder I used to married to a general surgeon. After a few years he quit working for a regional clinic and we started our own clinic with him doing surgery and me running the business.

Much as I detest the lying, cheating piece of scum right now he was right about one thing...Insurance companies do not like surgeons and you will have to jump through more hoops than you can imagine to actually "fix" a problem. They will make you try everything else before they let you "fix it".
OH YES!!! You see, surgeons can fix stuff that other Doctors don't get to. They can monitor and prescribe crap for you until the end of time. They can order physical therapy, then injections then a bunch of "medication suggestions" before your insurance company will APPROVE you to be CURED. How stupid is there.

Meanwhile I live in pain for two years. If I didn't have an insurance company and instead, a tax free health savings account with a Major Medical Policy for an affordable monthly payment, then I would be in charge.

BCBS..."You must try every other thing not involving expensive surgery for 1.5 years and after we approve 2 MRIs and realize you are indeed in horrible pain...okay..you can have surgery but only where we say...

Agave owning her health after PT appt. 1....this is doing nothing and hurts more...where is someone who can operate now?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you have ever been close or exposed to someone with Alzheimers, one may not be so cynical,

fully hoping that some type of solution is on the horizon that can alleviate the suffering caused to the patient and the immediate families
I did that

What's needed is something to help the patient understand, they need to eat

It was never pleasant to offer up spoonfuls of food, baby food puree at that point, into their mouth only to have them spit it out, the mouth closes and remains that way while they look into space, your eyes, a clock, whatever, they're still somewhere else, and they will refuse to eat until it kills them

And it does, plenty of them

I think that aspect alone causes enough fright in folks who have that in their family

IDK, I certainly don't think we've come closer to solving "senility" "old timers disease" nor the entity we don't know

and to think, I once thought I should feel guilty because I smoked pot
LOL

Money may be in the mix, profit may be in the mix (it is, just being open), but, the medicines and the lack of suffering we have today? It's great, and to think, you had a headache, 100 years ago, it could roll on for hours
Today? It's gone in 10 minutes

eh, I don't like the medical world but I like the medicine we have available

You just gotta watch what you take
A nurse, a hospital nurse;
nearly killed my wife with a triple dose of diabetes juice
my wife caught it while I was there
I was stunned, never thought about it and caught hell from my wife because I didn't

never forget, hospitals treat against death but that doesn't always work
stay out of them if you can

Yeah, I'm kinda mixed on the drug industry, I'm leaning more on the life side myself and that means I gotta know what I'm taking, or not

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I did that

What's needed is something to help the patient understand, they need to eat

It was never pleasant to offer up spoonfuls of food, baby food puree at that point, into their mouth only to have them spit it out, the mouth closes and remains that way while they look into space, your eyes, a clock, whatever, they're still somewhere else, and they will refuse to eat until it kills them

And it does, plenty of them

I think that aspect alone causes enough fright in folks who have that in their family

IDK, I certainly don't think we've come closer to solving "senility" "old timers disease" nor the entity we don't know

and to think, I once thought I should feel guilty because I smoked pot
LOL

Money may be in the mix, profit may be in the mix (it is, just being open), but, the medicines and the lack of suffering we have today? It's great, and to think, you had a headache, 100 years ago, it could roll on for hours
Today? It's gone in 10 minutes

eh, I don't like the medical world but I like the medicine we have available

You just gotta watch what you take
A nurse, a hospital nurse;
nearly killed my wife with a triple dose of diabetes juice
my wife caught it while I was there
I was stunned, never thought about it and caught hell from my wife because I didn't

never forget, hospitals treat against death but that doesn't always work
stay out of them if you can

Yeah, I'm kinda mixed on the drug industry, I'm leaning more on the life side myself and that means I gotta know what I'm taking, or not
so eat? Well when I gets the alls-timers I hope some whippersnapper is getting me the pot and then we can fight over the munchies.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
@hoarder I used to married to a general surgeon. After a few years he quit working for a regional clinic and we started our own clinic with him doing surgery and me running the business.

Much as I detest the lying, cheating piece of scum right now he was right about one thing...Insurance companies do not like surgeons and you will have to jump through more hoops than you can imagine to actually "fix" a problem. They will make you try everything else before they let you "fix it".
OH YES!!! You see, surgeons can fix stuff that other Doctors don't get to. They can monitor and prescribe crap for you until the end of time. They can order physical therapy, then injections then a bunch of "medication suggestions" before your insurance company will APPROVE you to be CURED. How stupid is there.

Meanwhile I live in pain for two years. If I didn't have an insurance company and instead, a tax free health savings account with a Major Medical Policy for an affordable monthly payment, then I would be in charge.

BCBS..."You must try every other thing not involving expensive surgery for 1.5 years and after we approve 2 MRIs and realize you are indeed in horrible pain...okay..you can have surgery but only where we say...

Agave owning her health after PT appt. 1....this is doing nothing and hurts more...where is someone who can operate now?
Insurance companies do big pharma's bidding. They are the enforcers. Methinks they are connected at the hip.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member

The western medical system needs you well enough to pay the bills but not so well that you don't need it.

Me cynical?

NEVER!

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
so eat? Well when I gets the alls-timers I hope some whippersnapper is getting me the pot and then we can fight over the munchies.
I'm going to pretend to have auld-timers just so I can get away with crap that would get me locked up right now.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't trust Jews as far as I can throw a 4' Golden Calf; but I digress...
Why mother's house is near a Jew Camp.

You couldn't ask for more arrogant & inconsiderate neighbors!

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You mean connected at the wallet, right?!?
It's not just about money. With much of the population on psychotropic drugs and many of them doing mass shootings, it's also useful for promoting gun control.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Getting into this right now with my dad. Agree 100%. I'm looking for anything that can possibly help him.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
SLV, there is no good news from here on onwards. My thoughts are with you and your family. My Mom passed in June 2014 and I'm still fucking angry at her suffering, declining day by day, dying like a fucking animal, gasping for air, no grace, no honour, and she was a lady like few can be.

Spend as much time now as you can't afford. The last bit is not good.

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
SLV, there is no good news from here on onwards. My thoughts are with you and your family. My Mom passed in June 2014 and I'm still fucking angry at her suffering, declining day by day, dying like a fucking animal, gasping for air, no grace, no honour, and she was a lady like few can be.

Spend as much time now as you can't afford. The last bit is not good.

Golden Regards
Uncle
My thoughts are with you and your family and i thank you for your candor

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
yep, watching it as painful as it gets

a pure woman reduced to this is just unreal
I have it now and for the past 7 yrs or so in advanced stages,

and yes, it makes you angry why such a good person must endure that ordeal along with ripping the life right out of her husband as he not only has to pay for it, but go to one of the special care housing to visit her. Mind you, medicare doesn't pay for it either. It is costing him over 6 grand a month for the housing.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I'm gona go for the long walk off the short pier. I would go for the long walk but I don't think I need them dam nurses chasing me out of the home. Some of them might have a rainbow life. The other ones be smoking doobies and quantifying what fun they are having.

11 February 2018

https://www.israel21c.org/one-drug-could-treat-alzheimers-ms-crohns-and-more/

"
It will take several million dollars to start clinical trials of Naor’s novel, IP-protected peptide — a synthetic protein snippet that significantly reverses the damaging effects of inflammatory diseases and Alzheimer’s disease in mouse models, and restores the learning capacity of Alzheimer’s mice.
"

novel :: patentable
IP-protected :: Intellectual Property - protected

it may seem that Naor has stumbled upon a Pentamer ( 5-mer ) segment ( Analog ) of Amyloid Precursor Protein ( APP ), that
may not have been stumbled upon previously ...

from

January 2011

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306452210014247

"
In search of neuroprotective drugs, we synthesized a peptide analogue, P165, an active domain of the soluble amyloid precursor protein, which is resistant to degradation and is suitable for oral administration in a clinical setting.
We proceeded to investigate the effect of P165 on streptozotocin-treated Alzheimer's disease (AD) rats.
The data showed that P165 protected synaptic loss and dysfunction by increasing synaptophysin and PSD-95 (post synaptic density-95), while simultaneously decreasing α-synuclein expression.
Moreover, animal behavior testing clearly showed that P165 increased rats' learning and memory activity.
Overall, these results constitute evidence that peptide analogue 165 may protect synapse and improve learning and memory ability in AD.
"

There are many many articles that tell stories about Synthetic Pentamer Analog 165 of APP.

The entire Naor story could end up being Hype

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MHC_multimer#MHC_pentamer

:oriental: