• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

It is Time to STRIKE

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

It Is Time To STRIKE
[Comments enabled]
akcs-www

The data is in folks, and the lies are collapsing.
Biden is due to unleash his "six point" plan (the latest iteration) to alleged "Beat Delta."
You can bet it will contain more mandates.
What it won't do is recognize these key facts, and thus will fail and will kill Americans unless he is stopped.
  • Natural immunity from prior infection is 7-13x, and perhaps as much as 25x as effective as is a vaccine. This is the data from Israel and multiple studies. A study from Cleveland Clinic, following more than a thousand of their employees who were infected, found zero reinfections. Think about that folks -- zero so-called "breakthroughs" among previously-infected and not-vaccinated people.
  • The CDC ITSELF has published their own data that if infected while vaccinated you are equally contagious to someone who was not vaccinated. Further, contrary to the original claims of the CDC and vaccine makers that the vaccines reduce or eliminate symptomatic infections in virtually every case (95% of the time) they found that 79% of vaccinated people who got infected were symptomatic. This is statistically identical to unvaccinated persons who sometimes have fully-asymptomatic infections. If you are vaccinated and get infected you are just as likely to infect (and potentially sicken or kill) another person, vaccinated or not, as someone who is not vaccinated. This is formally-admissible evidence in court as it is a direct publication of the CDC! The CDC has admitted, in print, that there is no public-health benefit from the vaccines.

• The vaccines are failures. This should not surprise as every previous coronavirus vaccine attempt also failed. Yes, they may provide personal protection against serious outcomes for a few months. The original trials may have been rigged to show that. The manufacturers deliberately set the dose to produce antibody levels much higher than natural infection. Why would you do that when, as with any drug, the higher the dose the greater the adverse effects? The logical reason is that you knew you had to keep protection levels adequate for the four months of the trial and then you intended to unblind the study which immediately destroys the ability to follow up and assess the effect of the vaccine over longer periods of time. Both Moderna and Pfizer did exactly that and the FDA let them. Do not be deceived by outright lies in the media; if you don't know someone who's fully-vaccinated and got laid out flat on their back or killed by Covid-19, you will. In Texas at a monoclonal antibody infusion center (where you go if infected and at high risk) the case rate between vaccinated and unvaccinated is statistically identical to Texas' vaccination rate. At Duke University where everyone must be vaccinated this year there have been multiple outbreaks. Cornell has a five times higher case rate now, with everyone vaccinated by mandate, than they did last fall. There are multiple such examples and they prove the vaccines rapidly become at best worthless. A "mandate" is thus a demand that you the take the risk of serious injury or death for no reason other than political demand.

• JAMA, the official journal of the American Medical Association, has published proof that the vaccines are at best failures and at worst may be enhancing Covid-19 infections. Specifically, they published a study from blood donations showing the presence of alleged immunity in 83.3% of Americans. This is sufficient to suppress any virus with an R0 of up to just under 6, and obviously since May it has only climbed. They did differentiate between antibodies from infection and vaccination, which we can do in this case due to the design of the vaccines. This study found 20% of Americans have had Covid-19 and are presumptively immune; the balance was from vaccination. The problem is that if the vaccines worked the summer spike we have seen was impossible, yet it happened. This is hard proof the vaccines do not work over time; you have taken the risk of serious adverse events up to and including death for a benefit that lasts no more than six months.
Biden will, later today, deny once again that natural infection protects you. Yet we know, scientifically, it does and about a quarter of the population has had Covid-19. JAMA has so-proved that 20% of America was immune by natural infection in May of 2021 and obviously the percentage has increased since then. The CDC claimed (and still does) there were four infections at the lower boundary of their scenarios (e.g. you never went to the doctor or were tested, thus there's no record) for each Covid-19 infection that they know about. If the PCR+ tested people all actually had Covid-19 this would have resulted in a 40-50% positive read by JAMA for previous infected and it did not. Since there is no reason to believe the number of "low symptom or silent" infections is in fact lower than 4:1 (anecdotally -- myself, my daughter and my girlfriend all got Covid the first few days of August, we all survived and none of us went to the doctor, hospital or were tested; this is likely quite ordinary) the only reasonable explanation is that a huge percentage of the alleged "PCR+" people never had it. Elon Musk demonstrated that these tests are horrible back in October of last year when he took four rapid tests in sequence and got two positive and two negative results -- no better than a coin flip.
If half the people claimed to have "had it" really didn't, but were screwed with quarantine orders and similar, the math from the JAMA study works resulting in 20% immune by infection as of May, and about 25% or perhaps even higher now.
Folks, one quarter, approximately, of the population of the United States has had Covid-19 and has no reason to wear a mask, take a jab, or take any other precaution unless, among that group, you are one of the very few -- 1 in a thousand -- who has a materially-compromised immune system but beat the infection anyway. If you're in that group then any infection can kill you and might -- including the common flu.
The three key points that the Biden administration and everyone else, including employers, must be forced to recognize and adjust policy to address, are:
  • If you have previously been infected -- actually infected, not claimed positive by a PCR+ test (e.g. you got distinctively ill and/or have a positive antibody test post-infection) you are presumptively sterile immune to a degree superior to any vaccine. Not only is there no benefit to you being jabbed but plenty of risk there is the possibility, as is discussed in this paper, that being jabbed may destroy some element of your existing immunity and place you at severe risk of injury or death from other viruses. Fully one quarter of the American population is in this position. Among health-care workers the percentage is almost-certainly higher as they labored for roughly a year in direct contact with Covid-19 positive people and, in many cases, known-ineffective (less than an N95) PPE and got infected. Exactly zero of the previously-infected has any reason to take any of these shots nor wear a mask or otherwise employ "defensive" measures against Covid-19 as every such person is presumptively safe not only against infection but against potentially infecting others. We must demand OTC, "use in home" access to the existing antibody tests so anyone who had a claimed infection can verify it themselves, in private, and know if they are presumptively safe. These tests are available now and there is no reason you should not be able to buy one just as people buy pregnancy tests every single day.

• If you have not been previously infected then the jabs provide only personal and fleeting protection. We do not know whether or not the risks associated with getting repeatedly jabbed escalate with each successive jab, whether if you do not get adversely impacted you are "safe", or if something in the middle happens. You are betting your life that the adverse event rate curve is not exponential and yet there is quite-strong evidence from the first two jabs that it might be. This must be a personal choice without coercion as if the jabs also degrade existing immunity, and there is emerging evidence they might, you could literally screw yourself into a coffin.

• Like it or not we are all eventually going to get Covid-19 and it would be wise to prepare for that before it happens. I said this back in March and April of 2020 and have never wavered from that point. It remains true. The correct action, and the only action, is to support immediate treatment upon detection of infection so as to keep people out of the hospital. Do we have known effective treatments "by the NIH standards" today? No. But we have believed ones that are safe, and Americans must be offered the choice on a nationally-mandated basis. "Right to Try" mandates nothing less since the medical system has nothing approved on offer. We either take this position or many more people will die.
IF BIDEN DOES NOT, and you know he won't today, take the three points above as policy then those of us in the health care system and elsewhere who are in that 25% of America that has strong, natural immunity must STRIKE. We were all sold a bill of LIES in America and elsewhere and the data is irrefutable. Israel and the UK are being overrun with serious and fatal cases of Covid-19 despite being very highly vaccinated. The claim that this is all "unvaccinated" people is a lie.
WE MUST SHUT EVERY HOSPITAL DOWN TONIGHT UNTIL BIDEN STOPS THE MASS-SLAUGHTER.
THAT STRIKE MUST BEGIN TONIGHT AND CONTINUE UNTIL THE POLICIES ARE REVERSED.
WE, the people, have ALL the power. One quarter of the public GOING ON STRIKE will decimate the economy, the markets and every industry across the United States. It will also INSTANTLY force closed EVERY hospital.
The administration will have NO CHOICE but to capitulate to the American people and STOP the death.
If you don't do it, America -- especially if you're a health-care worker -- every single death after tonight is on your hands.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think evil has won.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think evil has won.
not even close....

if i were to be 'getting ready', i wouldn't expose myself

i'm asking the question: why would they be leaking anything like this?

to generate more Fear...

they can't do even half of what it is their saying their going to do and there's at least half of us who'll not obey and more figuring that out every day with that 'Show Me' plan they have...

no, evil is scared...it may not appear that way but it's desperate, especially when it tells us what it's going to do, before they do it

that makes absolutely no sense at all to anyone, except / unless, that's most of their strategy...just create enough Fear

look at it this way: that burning down cities didn't work too well, it didn't remain sustainable

and: we do need to dump the Federal Reserve, clean out the Military and arrest Politicians...so, in that light, yes, evil is still winning, because good men are doing nothing...(our leaders have failed us but we've not failed each other), so, i think we're still good, except for those of us who've died recently, them, maybe not so much

don't fret, you're a warrior, remain one

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone else seen a "pandemic?" No pandemic in my neck of the woods. Why all the fear? If the media didn't say there was a pandemic nobody would know there was one.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Anyone else seen a "pandemic?" No pandemic in my neck of the woods. Why all the fear? If the media didn't say there was a pandemic nobody would know there was one.

The lies about hospital beds being to capacity is so comical, it's maddening. And the sheep are slurping it up like a hooker giving a good blow.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sort of callous to piss so many people off on the day before 9/11 remembrance.

Well timed?

Golden Regards
Uncle

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
don't fret, you're a warrior, remain one
It was not a good day over here. I confess to a big meltdown. Then both my daughters had one too. Now that is over we pick up and move on. Maybe a few people woke up today in the USA.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Poorly titled, but has become very prescient.

It was not a good day over here. I confess to a big meltdown. Then both my daughters had one too. Now that is over we pick up and move on. Maybe a few people woke up today in the USA.

I'd say a lot of people woke up Avalon.

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Keep your chin up Kiddo , there are more of us than of them

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I will not strike.

I will keep going to work and see what mandates befall.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots of soul searching going on deep in men's hearts.

TOLERANCE - Is the virtue of a man without convictions!

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I think evil has won.
The parasite cannot win. Its apparent victory is actually its defeat for it requires a host to survive.

The closer evil gets to victory, the more it starves itself.

Hold tight. The bible tells us the devil has his day but it will not last. Our faith will be put to the test though. Good luck to all of us. And let's pray for each other.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Just out of interest - why not?

Because when your enemy is making a fatal mistake, do nothing to deter him.

The further they push the pendulum the more severe the return swing

No way this survives court challenge, and they know it

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
you sure have more faith in the court system than I do. Who is going to challenge ? What corrupt court system is not going to go along with DC?

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1595943708123.jpg
    FB_IMG_1595943708123.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 18

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
you sure have more faith n the court system than I do. Who is going to challenge ? What corrupt court system is not going to go along with DC?

I’m not claiming the prescience personally. All you can do these days, to supplement your own critical thinking, is the listen to enough experts until you determine which ones you find to have the most credibility for honesty and the best track record for prediction.

I like Jonathan Turley (liberal but honest law professor)
I like Andrew McCarthy (Conservative ex US Attorney that convicted WTC first bombing)

Here’s the standard they’re trying to use, for reference

41B563DE-8A7A-42C1-B5DC-BAC2D448B6C8.jpeg

They highlight

- osha can’t meet the ‘grave risk’ requirement due to natural immunity, and low death rates
- using ETS to avoid public comment period and rule review will likely trigger immediate restraining order
- that OSHA rarely uses the ETS rule since they lost the asbestos case in 1983
- OSHA has a bad track record defending their emergency attempts. They were 1 for 6 on the last six attempts
- chief of staff Klein stupidly (good for us) admission against interest that this was a work around (the Constitution) is admissible during challenge

They’ve got other good arguments but essentially the brains agree that Biden may get away with it for fed employees and even gov contractors but not for private businesses

I do recognize the level of corruption is severe and I do think this is a huge test case whether they will let the mask slip completely. My argument is the red line “we” draw should be based on what the system does with this not on what President ice cream does.

I mean Biden actually admits his housing moratorium is illegal but he’s putting in anyway so he buy some time until courts spank him. This is the ultimate reveal to his mindset. As long as he shows his base he’s as crazy as they want him to be then the mob can be mad at the Republicans and the courts and he’s successfully changed the discussion away from his Afghanistan debacle

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’m not claiming the prescience personally. All you can do these days, to supplement your own critical thinking, is the listen to enough experts until you determine which ones you find to have the most credibility for honesty and the best track record for prediction.

I like Andrew McCarthy (Conservative ex US Attorney that convicted WTC first bombing)

View attachment 224522

They highlight

- osha can’t meet the ‘grave risk’ requirement due to natural immunity, and low death rates
- using ETS to avoid public comment period and rule review will likely trigger immediate restraining order
- OSHA has a bad track record defending their emergency attempts. They were 1 for 6 on the last six attempts
- chief of staff Klein stupidly (good for us) admission against interest that this was a work around (the Constitution) is admissible during challenge

They’ve got other good arguments but essentially the brains agree that Biden may get away with it for fed employees and even gov contractors but not for private businesses

I do recognize the level of corruption is severe and I do think this is a huge test case whether they will let the mask slip completely. My argument is the red line “we” draw should be based on what the system does with this not on what President ice cream does.

I mean Biden actually admits his housing moratorium is illegal but he’s putting in anyway so he buy some time until courts spank him. This is the ultimate reveal to his mindset. As long as he shows his base he’s as crazy as they want him to be then the mob can be mad at the Republicans and the courts and he’s successfully changed the discussion away from his Afghanistan debacle
It sounds promising. At this point I'm trying not to get my hopes us because the let down is too much. There has been a lot wailing and gnashing of teeth going on over here. One of the daughters went into meltdown. I fail to see how injecting a person against their will is any different than rape. Let the women's libers rage over that statement.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
crap days happen all the time, we forgive and work to better ourselves all the time...and in light of what else is going on, we're all a bit stressed and some days the legs are stronger than on other days

remember tomorrow will always arrive, some days are better spent thinking about what you're going to do tomorrow...relaxation comes with that

:summer:

I will not strike.

I will keep going to work and see what mandates befall.
...i recognize, sometimes it's better to fight the poison from within, like being the Penicillin for the tribe

you sure have more faith in the court system than I do. Who is going to challenge ? What corrupt court system is not going to go along with DC?
the court system will do what it will do...your goal is to remain outside of it's reach, leave all the rest alone, you won't / can't change a thing about it, so, just avoid it

that's but a 'current situational awareness' program i'm describing, i have no idea if it will remain with us or not
Biden may get away with it for fed employees and even gov contractors but not for private businesses
he won't have to...the private sector is helping him as we watch

something is going to reach a boil, when it pops, don't get any on you, remain stable for the long-term

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score

View attachment 224522

They highlight

I know nothing about Klein, but I wonder if this was a spark of conscience / rebellion? A small act of sabotage to gum up the works.

Or perhaps it's by design - they want the headline but want the implementation to fail - because the mandates are not supposed to work yet - just to move the window of what's possible so we all breathe a sigh of relief when the court rejects them and accept whatever is offered in their place - which we might not have accepted otherwise.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I know nothing about Klein, but I wonder if this was a spark of conscience / rebellion? A small act of sabotage to gum up the works.

Or perhaps it's by design - they want the headline but want the implementation to fail - because the mandates are not supposed to work yet - just to move the window of what's possible so we all breathe a sigh of relief when the court rejects them and accept whatever is offered in their place - which we might not have accepted otherwise.

I misspelled his name Ron Klain, the Chief of Staff. A lot of people think that Obama to Susan Rice is the decision making process (Rick Grenell for example)

I think Klain is the one pulling Biden’s strings and not sure where he gets his orders (Obama, China, soros, etc,)

I do agree with your “settle for the less bad” strategy.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The vaccines are a failure
No, they are not.
This vaccine (it is not a vaccine) is causing
a) people who did not have wuhan flu, to produce wuhan flu and shed it
b) this shedding by the vaccinated is infecting the non-vaccinated
c) vaccinated people become sick with the wuhan flu, go to hospital and die from hospital
d) non-vaccinated people become sick with wuhan flue, go to hospital and die from hospital treatment

All these results are used for more propaganda, more regulation, more, more, more

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Just out of interest - why not?

Because I need the money right now, and I expect to be fired in the next few months anyway for the "crime" of being unvaxxed.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I expect to be fired
and it's not really that bad, especially when it's expected

you can choose to say things during that time that otherwise you normally wouldn't get to say (they don't have to be bad things, either)...think about it because it's an available option

:summer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Because when your enemy is making a fatal mistake, do nothing to deter him.

The further they push the pendulum the more severe the return swing

Precisely....

No way will I simply quit my job, even tho I can easily retire... they'll have to take action against me for not complying with an illegal order and that's when I'll have them by the short hairs.

This is starting to be more entertaining than I imagined it would be.

When does the shootin' start? :hunt:

Merkin

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
HELL NO, game on.

Biden can shove it right up Camel Toes ass as far as I am concerned.

Our government works under the consent of the people, from the things I'm seeing, more and more are not consenting.
Camel Toe, are you speaking of dearly beloved Spread Eagle Harris?