• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

It's a CLUSTER

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Hey, The Trump Show just got cancelled boys an girls, get over it.

You're just holding back The Creepy Joe Show!
1606040431666.png

The lefts have all the good hopium now. Those guys are grinning ear to ear like the first time my high school buddy brought over a bag of Maui-wowie back in '75.

While you guys are still tokin on your moldy seeds 'n stems from last year?
Puff puff, sore throat, no buzz.o_O

Or worse yet, you believe you really scored some decent kraken this weekend over at that other .alt site but it turns out to be another chunk of sheet rock you just dropped that hot twenty on.

Come on, man
1606046608492.png
FUBAR DELUXO

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Evidently you’ve got A LOT to learn, my friend.

Start by educating yourself on Cuba, Hati, Yugoslavia, Venezuela, Syria, Honduras and Libya.
Ya left out Vietnam — Ngô Đình Diệm
CIA Removal, November 1963

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Trust me, Sparky--I'm not your friend. I don't befriend forum flooders, especially when they have nothing to contribute but crap.

“Friend” is the least offensive F-word I can use to address people without triggering them even more than they already are.

Hey Sparky--go start your own thread, eh? Flooding everyone else's without any contribution is getting old.

Of course, starting a thread means that you need to have an original thought.

Last edited:

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
He is contributing. He's contributing his obvious irrational ignorance by attempting to degrading us with his puerile so called intellect. He seems to be here to shame us into his sordid world, which is exactly what the commies love to do do.

Let him dribble.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
So, here’s what is stupid: All along, we were admonished to “trust the plan, because we have it all.” If that is fact, then why is the country in the current predicament?

easier, smarter and strategically better to counter the DS moves DURING the election...
SNIP-

If they really had it all, it could have been strategically managed per above. As it is, it’s a giant CLUSTER, and the country is a laughingstock worldwide. Even a landslide win at this point will not look like a win when the ashes settle from the firestorm that is likely to follow.

I’m back at this point: how can we trust the election to be redeemed in a couple of months when the Russian hoax can’t be resolved in 4 years? Trust the plan? You have got to be joking.
Farpster, there are many Q posts that address election fraud. This particular phase isn’t about winning or landslides or how the USA is perceived; its about election fraud.
As Q has said, “some people can’t be told, they must be shown.”
This particular battle is about exposing voter fraud GLOBALLY.
This Trump re-election is ripping the bandaid off. How well we can heal our wounds is yet to be seen.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let me know when all those arrests happen, my friends.

I’m guessing it’ll be right around the same time as when the Clintons are finally arrested.
I think you are right.

Since Obama had secretly pre-emptively pardoned them, they could only ever be charged with treasonous crimes they committed AFTER Obama left office. (Like vote stealing/fraud/International controllers/etc.)

So when the hammer drops, Area 51 can say he called it.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
World war when other countries are involved with putting the fix on our elections.
This is world war 3 right now, IMO. Flattening cities is the old way of doing things.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This is world war 3 right now, IMO. Flattening cities is the old way of doing things.

We should be flattening some of our own cities

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Patience, just wait...

o_O They got these folks hyped up on their power and their perceived lack of societal restraint. It's an old formula just waiting for the signal...

We were all raised to be as civil as possible, and most folks still are, but these people do not care about civil behavior and they will ravage when turned loose.

Most of us here understand. I just spoke to my sister who lives in the outskirts of one of the big cities, and she surprised me saying she keeps a 12 guage by the front door.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"The President doesn’t need approval from anyone else in the government to issue a pardon, and can even pardon someone before they’ve been formally charged with a crime, which is the key to answering this question. "

so, we're all able to comprehend this:
Obama pre-pardoned all of his henchmen and much of it makes complete sense to me

if it's all true, i'll go with that for now...

and how can this EVER take place in this country???
oh yeah, it wasn't really made 'leak proof' against enemies foreign and domestic and the communists have punched more holes in it over the last 40 years...we're worse than Switzerland, we're now just the country with the holes...the loop holes

LOL...ppfffftttt

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Patience, just wait...

o_O They got these folks hyped up on their power and their perceived lack of societal restraint. It's an old formula just waiting for the signal...

We were all raised to be as civil as possible, and most folks still are, but these people do not care about civil behavior and they will ravage when turned loose.

Most of us here understand. I just spoke to my sister who lives in the outskirts of one of the big cities, and she surprised me saying she keeps a 12 guage by the front door.
I keep a 12 gauge under my nightstand too. Tell her HOOAHHH!

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think you are right.

Since Obama had secretly pre-emptively pardoned them, they could only ever be charged with treasonous crimes they committed AFTER Obama left office. (Like vote stealing/fraud/International controllers/etc.)

So when the hammer drops, Area 51 can say he called it.

So the Clintons are on double-top-secret probation? That makes perfect sense.

Not sure what the more delusional fantasy world is - - the US government or this forum.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not sure what the more delusional fantasy world is - - the US government or this forum.
And that is what makes people despise you. It’s the way you post. You and a couple other guys.

You think this forum and all it’s members are delusional and stupid, but you’re still dumb enough to hang around here and post your idiot opinions.

Do us all a favor; disagree all you want, but moderate your attitude or just go jump off a high place onto a hard, rocky surface. Either/or.

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's much bigger than that now nick, MUCH bigger! Nothing can stop what's coming!
Been hearing this for a while.

Whatever is supposed to happen, it’s going to take place before Biden gets sworn in? Or will you guys just keep saying soon and right around the corner as even more time goes on?

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Been hearing this for a while.

Whatever is supposed to happen, it’s going to take place before Biden gets sworn in? Or will you guys just keep saying soon and right around the corner as even more time goes on?
You and I both know the answer to this.

The resident apologists for Trump Almighty are going to spend at least the next four years insisting the impeachment of Dopey Joe - - along with the Clintons being arrested - - is imminent.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And that is what makes people despise you. It’s the way you post. You and a couple other guys.

You think this forum and all it’s members are delusional and stupid, but you’re still dumb enough to hang around here and post your idiot opinions.

Do us all a favor; disagree all you want, but moderate your attitude or just go jump off a high place onto a hard, rocky surface. Either/or.
Provocateurs don't moderate their attitudes. Their role is to divide and distract

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
So the Clintons are on double-top-secret probation? That makes perfect sense.

hahahahaha, I try NOT to laugh at their crazy delusions but it's like trying to hold back a volcano.

The laughs erupt organically and once they start they just don't stop :p

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
hahahahaha, I try to laugh at their crazy delusions but it's like trying to hold back a volcano.

The laughs erupt organically and once they start they just don't stop :p
And you’re one of them. We all laugh at your delusion of Olympian mental superiority. As if you’re looking down on all us mere mortals, posting judgement on our intellectual capacity. It’s nothing but a small minded and cynical, bitter attitude. The emphasis is on the small minded part. You and A51 and Mr. Parasite; all intellectual midgets, pretending to be mentally high and mighty. Give it a rest.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Question is will the new admin go back to wars including the Middle East and PMs?
Trump won't change that policy so don't worry

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
The question is how much fiat are they burning a day to keep this fake economy afloat now that we are down to 'essential services' and how much longer will the fiat dollar be accepted on world markets in exchange for other nations goods/services?

That has always been the question here.

As long as that fiat dollar stays strong Internationally nothing much else changes.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
And where has this ever happened?

The closest, in recorded history, was in France - where Robespierre, that Man Of The People (parents were nobilty and he was a lawyer) got thousands of French hostlers and washerwomen slaughtered in job lots, as Enemies Of The People. The only good thing to say about it was that the insanity he provoked, enveloped him - and he died, in pain and terror, directly from his own Reign of Terror.

Virtually all other revolutions, and ALL the successful democratic or liberating revolutions, began with a leadership of justice-minded Elites. Such as the Founders of the United States, and those with them who later wrote the Constitution.

Since "the people" cannot effectively use that "power" they don't have that power. A leader is necessary; and for an uprising to work, wise and strategic leadership is needed.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And where has this ever happened?

The closest, in recorded history, was in France - where Robespierre, that Man Of The People (parents were nobilty and he was a lawyer) got thousands of French hostlers and washerwomen slaughtered in job lots, as Enemies Of The People. The only good thing to say about it was that the insanity he provoked, enveloped him - and he died, in pain and terror, directly from his own Reign of Terror.

Virtually all other revolutions, and ALL the successful democratic or liberating revolutions, began with a leadership of justice-minded Elites. Such as the Founders of the United States, and those with them who later wrote the Constitution.

Since "the people" cannot effectively use that "power" they don't have that power. A leader is necessary; and for an uprising to work, wise and strategic leadership is needed.
We have a leader my man!

1606145583057.png

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The question is how much fiat are they burning a day to keep this fake economy afloat now that we are down to 'essential services' and how much longer will the fiat dollar be accepted on world markets in exchange for other nations goods/services?

That has always been the question here.

As long as that fiat dollar stays strong Internationally nothing much else changes.

There’s really no other viable option as a global reserve because every currency in the world is worthless fiat.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
He's not pulling it off too well, is he?

That's not faulting him. It's the System, which is rotted through and through. It's amazing to me, the tens of thousands of government functionaries, who all want a de-facto Communist Revolution...not a single one having lived through it, and few understanding what it has done to other societies.

First, Trump is, however it is, failing. Second...his age. He's a healthy 75-year-old, or was before Beer Virus (maybe lasting effects, we do not know) but he IS 75. Like Kirk Kerkorian, Trump will be active (if not jailed) until he is not. Kerkorian was looking to buy Chrysler once again, just six years before his death...in his mid-90s.

I doubt Trump will live that long - simple demographics. So while Trump IS the face of voter fraud, and, soon, political prosecutions...he's not going to be a long-term leader. Nor are we going to have a real movement, until we take some Homelands somewhere...within or without the continental US.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
There’s really no other viable option as a global reserve because every currency in the world is worthless fiat.
Why do we need a reserve currency?

The Fiat Experiment has run its course - as if we needed to repeat failed history. So, conduct settlements in gold.

When gold is held by a secured neutral party or nation (say, Switzerland) with full accounting, regular outside inspections and audits...ownership of lots of gold could be easily transferred electronically. A few more steps, but those steps could be done by computer algorithms.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He's not pulling it off too well, is he?

That's not faulting him. It's the System, which is rotted through and through. It's amazing to me, the tens of thousands of government functionaries, who all want a de-facto Communist Revolution...not a single one having lived through it, and few understanding what it has done to other societies.

First, Trump is, however it is, failing. Second...his age. He's a healthy 75-year-old, or was before Beer Virus (maybe lasting effects, we do not know) but he IS 75. Like Kirk Kerkorian, Trump will be active (if not jailed) until he is not. Kerkorian was looking to buy Chrysler once again, just six years before his death...in his mid-90s.

I doubt Trump will live that long - simple demographics. So while Trump IS the face of voter fraud, and, soon, political prosecutions...he's not going to be a long-term leader. Nor are we going to have a real movement, until we take some Homelands somewhere...within or without the continental US.
I believe you need to have more patience. I know, that's all we hear (have more patience) but think about it, the tyranny took 100 years to build, breaking our grip from it hopefully won't take that long but it will take a little longer. There's a lot to fix and a lot of stuff to deal with which we can't possibly know about, at least not yet. Hang in there, what have you got to lose? It's not like you can buy a new life like you can buy a new car!

Have faith in this. There'll be plenty of time for hopelessness later if things prove not to work out but it's still too early for that.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I believe you need to have more patience. I know, that's all we hear (have more patience) but think about it, the tyranny took 100 years to build, breaking our grip from it hopefully won't take that long but it will take a little longer. There's a lot to fix and a lot of stuff to deal with which we can't possibly know about, at least not yet. Hang in there, what have you got to lose? It's not like you can buy a new life like you can buy a new car!
That's all there is to do, wait. Trouble is, it's burning me out.

EVERY DAMN THING we orient our lives around, is crumbling. Basic freedoms, like what to wear when leaving the house (FACE DIAPERS!) Like free movement and social contacts, without Smartphones ratting out Gatherings.

Like, what old retired people want to do: basic leisure. Be nice to go back to pre-Covid Vegas, once more. Would have been nice to be in Mexico this winter...me, enjoying the weather and cheap prices but removed from that poverty which grips most of that land. The best hotels down there are about $60-70 a night - what we pay for a Stupor Ate room. Great place to spend Christmas, it would seem.

But for the GD virus. We have meds for it, HCQ and others...IMMEDIATELY BANNED. You can NOT tell me, now, this is not a DELIBERATE INFECTION! They WANT so many of us dead.

I have to wait, because there's no choice. But I'm starting to tune out...because there is no other choice. I will NOT be one with the Borg, with their mindless, self-loathing propaganda. I will NOT be programmed.

Which means I walk alone, with no contact, personal or mass-media.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EVERY DAMN THING we orient our lives around, is crumbling. Basic freedoms, like what to wear when leaving the house (FACE DIAPERS!) Like free movement and social contacts, without Smartphones ratting out Gatherings.

Like, what old retired people want to do: basic leisure. Be nice to go back to pre-Covid Vegas, once more. Would have been nice to be in Mexico this winter...me, enjoying the weather and cheap prices but removed from that poverty which grips most of that land. The best hotels down there are about $60-70 a night - what we pay for a Stupor Ate room. Great place to spend Christmas, it would seem.

But for the GD virus. We have meds for it, HCQ and others...IMMEDIATELY BANNED. You can NOT tell me, now, this is not a DELIBERATE INFECTION! They WANT so many of us dead.

I have to wait, because there's no choice. But I'm starting to tune out...because there is no other choice. I will NOT be one with the Borg, with their mindless, self-loathing propaganda. I will NOT be programmed.

I know but one thing you said that I disagree with. You're not alone....not at all my friend. We all feel the exact same way you do and we won't allow 'them' to get away with it. Waiting can be as painful as we allow it to be. We can also shake off the pain as best we can and continue to focus on the amazing changes happening just about every hour now. We've endured 4 long years of insults, abuse and divisiveness from the Bolshevik left after 8 long years of the Halfrican splitting a nation in two. That after 8 years of the Shrub muzzling our freedom in the name of safely. The damage from just those years alone will take a Herculean effort to recover from, but recover we will. Make no mistake, the wait is almost over. Say it and believe it.

remember, you're NOT alone!

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Spent 4 or 5 Christmas through the New Year weeks in Chiapas
Best times ever.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Spent 4 or 5 Christmas through the New Year weeks in Chiapas
Best times ever.
Tease me.

It's out, this year. To do it my way, I have to plan. I'd planned to take a dual-sport motorcycle down, as my conveyance - easier than fumbling with buses and paying for them; and an inexpensive small motorcycle fits right in.

I would have had to stage it near the border, when the weather was good. I won't trailer it in the snow-slush in winter. So I'd have had to be setting it up two months back.

Then, crossing. As it is with second- or third-world nations, there's a lot of lines at government windows; lots of pettifoggery. Which would be no problem, but for Beer Virus - which is showing strong down there.

HCQ is legal over-the-counter there; but of recent months, my Mexican contacts tell me...it's become in short supply. Purely accidential, I'm sure.

If there's something worse than being laid up with Wu Flu here, it's being in a third-world nation while getting it...the double whammy, being where things don't always work, and being a hated gringo as well. And I PAY for this quackery down there - immediately and out-of-pocket.

No...I had to think long and hard; but really, for another few months, home is the best place for me.