• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

It's Hot Lead Hell For Armed Robbers At Taco Bell

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Three armed Taco Bell employees fatally shoot man trying to rob store

Three Taco Bell employees opened fire on two suspected robbers, killing one.

Cleveland police said two armed men wearing bandanas over their faces walked into an Edgewater Taco Bell early Wednesday morning and ordered three workers to the ground at gunpoint, Cleveland.com reports.

The suspected robbers then walked over to the cash register.

According to authorities, three other employees in the store, each armed with a gun, opened fire.

Full story: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ally-shoot-suspected-robber-article-1.3477111

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
They used to have some good tacos. As teens we would drive around boozing it up and deposit ourselves at TB along with a crowd of other 2am drunks. Hilarity ensued. One guy walked from one tabletop to the next top until he hit every one. All he got was laughs from patrons (even though he stepped on their food) and ignored by the hard to shock, late night staff...circa 1982.
I guess now they pack heat and don't take no shiite and won't hesitate to put you down.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Considering all the fast food workers that have been murdered by scum, its a great change of pace...

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I wonder how soon corporate HQ at Yum! Brands will be demanding that the three employees be fired for violating corporate policies.

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
They used to have some good tacos. As teens we would drive around boozing it up and deposit ourselves at TB along with a crowd of other 2am drunks. Hilarity ensued. One guy walked from one tabletop to the next top until he hit every one. All he got was laughs from patrons (even though he stepped on their food) and ignored by the hard to shock, late night staff...circa 1982.
I guess now they pack heat and don't take no shiite and won't hesitate to put you down.
Burrito Supreme was my favorite on my over indulgence nights in college. A taco bell was right on the way to my apartment. What a blast it was to eat there when inebriated. I never have had one when sober...and I'm afraid to try.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Shocked this was in Cleveland not Texas or similar.

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I wonder how soon corporate HQ at Yum! Brands will be demanding that the three employees be fired for violating corporate policies.
If it's a franchise, they might not have a say.