• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Its party time..!!!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Snuggle Party for vaccinated people- Friday Jan 14​

1642102987272.png

Date and time​

Fri, January 14, 2022
6:45 PM – 10:45 PM EST
Add to calendar

Location​

North Asheville
Address sent in confirmation email
Asheville, NC 28804

This is a non-sexual touch based event that invites participants to explore platonic intimacy in a safe environment.

About this event​

If you have been to these events in the past you will notice that ticketing has changed. Anyone of any gender can pay what feel good for this event; some people have more financial means than others- please pay from $15-$40 for your ticket. If this is still too much talk to me about work trade. Also, I am not going to "gender balance" this event. We are all here to connect.
This will be an indoor unmasked event. DO NOT ATTEND if you or someone you are physically close with is sick or has increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. For now, we are requiring people who attend to be fully vaccinated. After you register please email us a pic of your vax card.
This is a non-sexual touch based event that invites participants to explore platonic intimacy with like-minded people in an environment that upholds personal boundaries and respect through a supportive framework of mutual agreements that maximize safety and create a space of easy openness and compassionate connection.
At this event we have the chance to normalize touch and intimacy with clear boundaries; this is a space for respectful, consent-based touch. We allow ourselves to be seen. We have fun. We get our touch needs met.
We welcome people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, economic statuses, races, spiritual or religious beliefs, sizes, and ages (children welcome; parents/guardians must keep your eyes on your children and be responsible for them).
THE RULES OF CUDDLING
1. Clothes stay on for the whole event.
2. You do not have to touch anyone at a Cuddle Club event.
3. You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. Please be specific in your requests.
4. If you feel a yes, say YES. If you feel a no, say NO. If you’re a maybe, say NO. You can always change your mind.
5. Get your facilitator or assistant if you have a question or concern, or if you need assistance with anything during the event.
6. Talking, laughter, silence, silliness, stillness, and crying are welcome.
WHY CUDDLE?
Touch is a basic human need, and many of us do not get enough; most people don’t even know they are missing touch, or have a way to ask for touch without sexualizing it. We believe deeply in the power of touch, and the importance of communication and consent in creating a safe space for touch.
CUDDLING WITH STRANGERS
Cuddling with strangers sounds weird or scary to most people. “Will I like it?” “What if someone wants to touch me and I don’t want to?” “What if I say yes and it’s not what I want?” “What if I really want to touch someone and they say no?” These are all normal questions. The answer is that this is a space created to ask for exactly what you want, and receive NOTHING you don’t want. Many people start out nervous at a cuddle event. Most are really, really glad they came.
Schedule:
6:45-7pm: Arrive with snacks to share! Get comfortable, meet, mingle, & snack.
7:05pm: Welcome Circle- its mandatory. We will set our container, talk about personal boundaries, communication, & consent. If you show up after 7:05 you will not be allowed to join.
7:15pm: Icebreakers and connective activities.
7:30pm: Open cuddling! You MUST ask and get a verbal ‘yes’ before touching or cuddling with anybody at this event. If you are not sure how to do this – great! – we will talk about it during the welcome circle.
10:30pm: Closing Circle, cleanup and head home.

ETIQUETTE
  • ARRIVE ON TIME: It is important that all participants arrive before the Welcome Circle. The Welcome Circle serves the purpose of creating the safe space for consensual, non-sexual touch between participants and making sure that everyone is informed about consent.
  • Please be free of strong scents; many folks would rather not be close to someone who smells of cigarettes, perfume, or essential oils. Your clean self is a good smell!
  • BE SOBER: Please do not drink or smoke before or at this event.
WHAT TO BRING: personal water bottle and snacks to share, blankets, pillows, anything else cuddly, a friend, a date – whatever cuddle accessories you like! The only thing that you are required to bring is a clean and sober you.
We take individual and group safety seriously! if you experience, see, or know that one of our participants is not safe to be at a touch based event we want to know about it. We are committed to doing our best to create a safe environment which means that if someone is causing harm (physical or mental) that person is not welcome here (this includes harm that takes place outside of our events). We stand behind survivors and know that some of our participants are here to heal from touch based trauma.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Its all fun and games until someone pops an akward vaccinated boner.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fucking loons!

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What in THE hell?

Do these cretins know that being vaccinated does not preclude spreading the virus? Insane.
And for the love of God what kind of person would want to go to a snuggle party?

I remember something my brother told me that probably applies here as well. If you go to a nudist colony with expectations of it being a bunch of Playboy bunny types you'll be sorely, sorely disappointed. Nudists in general are people you don't want to see naked.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Survivor
Reaction score
What a freakshow.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What in THE hell?

Do these cretins know that being vaccinated does not preclude spreading the virus?
Its sort of a Darwin's law party event.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1642102987272-png.240721

"That's racist!" Not a person of color among them.

(Nice ink on that one guy's arm..)

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Who gets to keep the entrance fee?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
i need a EYEROLL emogi........what a crock of crap..........hopefully basic personal hygiene is practiced

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Survivor
Reaction score
Thirty years ago when I covered WNC, Asheville was a blast. Cool down to earth people, out for a good time. My favorite client in Waynesville was a great dude, called on hime weekly for three years without an order. We used to laugh about it, but I enjoyed it so much I kept going. Finally my boss got PO'ed and insisted he go along on my next appointment. So off we went from Greenville for our 8:30 with him. we hadn't hardly made it in the office when the client pulled out the mason jar, my boss a close to 300# Avery Schrieber look alike got this funny look on his face. Needless to say we rolled down the mountain 4 hours later singing Ripple

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thirty years ago when I covered WNC, Asheville was a blast. Cool down to earth people, out for a good time. My favorite client in Waynesville was a great dude, called on hime weekly for three years without an order. We used to laugh about it, but I enjoyed it so much I kept going. Finally my boss got PO'ed and insisted he go along on my next appointment. So off we went from Greenville for our 8:30 with him. we hadn't hardly made it in the office when the client pulled out the mason jar, my boss a close to 300# Avery Schrieber look alike got this funny look on his face. Needless to say we rolled down the mountain 4 hours later singing Ripple
yeah, Ashville used to be awesome :(

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
That's so gay...

if they were serious they'd do it in the nude....

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could do that straight or sober.
There must be so many ways people can socialize. ...Without getting weird. There must be clubs for hobbies, social interaction, or community improvement. Maybe I am a bit touchy about... touching strangers "closely". I will offer a hearty handshake to anyone, but a hug is a big no.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I hope they all get cooties.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could do that straight or sober. :D
it would have to be damn cold and i was freezing to death ......LOL ....i have personal space issues as it is LOL

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1642102987272-png.240721

"That's racist!" Not a person of color among them.

(Nice ink on that one guy's arm..)
The chick at the top left identifies as a black man, so it is all good.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I call Big spoon!

wastrel

rather annoying
Reaction score
It'd be a hoot if someone walked in with a Super Soaker squirt gun filled with Crazy Glue and sprayed them all together (aim low to avoid the eyes).

*sigh* these are the thoughts I have when I'm up with insomnia again. I denounce myself.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Who gets to keep the entrance fee?
With my mind in turmoil at the indication that western civilization had capsized I didn't even catch that they have to pay '15-40 dollars' for this. It becomes clear that the organizer of this event has other goals in mind. Lure in a bunch of lonely and desperate people who have more money than sense. I love the part of bringing your own snacks and a water bottle.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
THE RULES OF CUDDLING
1. Clothes stay on for the whole event.
2. You do not have to touch anyone at a Cuddle Club event.
3. You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. Please be specific in your requests.
4. If you feel a yes, say YES. If you feel a no, say NO. If you’re a maybe, say NO. You can always change your mind.
5. Get your facilitator or assistant if you have a question or concern, or if you need assistance with anything during the event.
6. Talking, laughter, silence, silliness, stillness, and crying are welcome.

Well...........what's the point? I won't feel better until there is an event

Yes.